Thread: Kindergartner Brings Mom's Crack Pipe, Drugs to Show & Tell

Kindergartner Brings Mom's Crack Pipe, Drugs to Show & Tell

The task for the kindergarteners was to bring in an important family item from home for show-and-tell.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15500499/...ell-police-say
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    The task for the kindergarteners was to bring in an important family item from home for show-and-tell.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15500499/...ell-police-say
    Oops, don't kids just do the darndest things?

Hope this ends as well as possible for the kid. Ending this home situation at least temporarily seems like a good start.

kandykisses Guest
    When i taught I heard stories like this, & kind of always thought they were teacher urban legends. Durnig say no to drug week, @ the end of the week all the kids sign a promise not to do drugs. So I read and explained the pledge 2 my 2nd graders, and explained it was illegal drugs-not the drugs you take to get well when you are sick or a medicine their Grandma takes etc. 1 little boy who's mom was a nortorious crack ho and everyone knew it spoke up and said he wasn't signing the pledge because his mom used crack and he couldn't wait to grow up and be like his mom and take drugs. Broke my heart. One reason I don't teach anymore. The court systems are broke, they don't protect these kids. Even when they remove the kids there are not enough decent homes to place them in. Parents aren't forced to relinquish custody so the kids can't get adopted into a loving home. On top of which by the times these kids do get removed they are so emotionally damaged a lot of times and they are full of anger and fear. It's hard to find a family who can deal with all their issues. Stepping down from soap box.

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosebud666 View Post
    Oops, don't kids just do the darndest things?

Hope this ends as well as possible for the kid. Ending this home situation at least temporarily seems like a good start.
    I hope I don't offend anyone who was raised by grandma or auntie-but so many times when they are given to family-it doesn't work out so hot. Think about it, ganny raises mom who becomes a crack addict. Now granny is gonna give a good home to grandson? It's a vicious cycle. Plus keeping the kid in the family means mom will waltz in and out and break the poor kids heart over and over. I know there are loving grandma's out there-but the kids I taught in this situation-the grandma's were as bad as the mom's and dads.

rjbrasher Guest
    I would love to see the kindergartner that brings mommys strap on and daddys ben wa balls/anal beads

"What do you have to show in class today sally? Well I have here something my mommy says is her treasure."

man but joking aside wow that is truly sad that some kids live in situations like that.
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 09-21-2011 at 01:23 AM.

DrDeath Guest
    We're not so hot on show and tell over here thank god. But if we were I reckon I'd be checking young Nellie's book bag before she set off for school to make sure she wasn't stealing Mama's wand, spell book or lady pads.

I can imagine mum running around the house looking for her pipe and stash, under the cushions on the lounge, in the teapot, under the bed. Where's my junk? It was here a minute ago. heheheh.
    Last edited by neilmpenny; 09-21-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Oogie Boogie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    1 little boy who's mom was a nortorious crack ho and everyone knew it spoke up and said he wasn't signing the pledge because his mom used crack and he couldn't wait to grow up and be like his mom and take drugs. Broke my heart.
    Mine too Poor kid.

babyblujems Guest
    First off the fact that this was seen as an important family item makes me shake my head. But then again of course it's important it's what makes his mother abuse, neglect and ignore him.
    And to Kandy I agree mostly with what your saying but with my family as an example if any of the kids my siblings have got taken away and placed with family I hope it would be me, cause while I was raised by the same mother, who is just as bad as the siblings that do drugs, I am a fairly normal well adjusted college student and working mother.

intothelight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    First off the fact that this was seen as an important family item makes me shake my head. But then again of course it's important it's what makes his mother abuse, neglect and ignore him.
    And to Kandy I agree mostly with what your saying but with my family as an example if any of the kids my siblings have got taken away and placed with family I hope it would be me, cause while I was raised by the same mother, who is just as bad as the siblings that do drugs, I am a fairly normal well adjusted college student and working mother.
    Yes, I agree mostly with Kandy too but also with you. There are plenty of cases where a child does not grow up to be a drug addict like their siblings regardless of having had the same upbringing. It's all about how you want to live your life regardless of whether your parents or siblings do something.

That is sad, to think that mom's drugs and crack pipe were the most important things in the house to that little boy. HIs mom's life went spiraling out of control when her husband was killed in a car crash leaving her with a big military pension. I bet she thought oh boy, I can get high every day.

deanfan Guest
    Ok class, the word for today is busted.

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDeath View Post
    We're not so hot on show and tell over here thank god. But if we were I reckon I'd be checking young Nellie's book bag before she set off for school to make sure she wasn't stealing Mama's wand, spell book or lady pads.
    The daughter of some friends of mine once took mom's vibrator and dad's erotic handcuffs to school.

She did not know exactly what they were used for and wanted to invite suggestions from the class.

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    Glad you are the exception. Good luck in college. What are you studying?

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I can imagine mum running around the house looking for her pipe and stash, under the cushions on the lounge, in the teapot, under the bed. Where's my junk? It was here a minute ago. heheheh.
    LMAO! I thought the same thing.

babyblujems Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    Glad you are the exception. Good luck in college. What are you studying?
    Thank you, I'm going for forensic psychology. Guess it goes along with my fascination of the stories between these pages and such.

The daughter of some friends of mine once took mom's vibrator and dad's erotic handcuffs to school.

She did not know exactly what they were used for and wanted to invite suggestions from the class.
    And? And? And?
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rosebud666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vtwin View Post
    And? And? And?
    They have since left town and changed their names.

They have since left town and changed their names.
    Bet the kids had the darndest things to say about that
    Those are my principles.If you don't like them,I have others.

-Groucho Marx-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]