Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: American Horror Story

Wendy A. Guest
    So what'd y'all think of last nights episode? It seems like it's falling apart. IDK, I liked the show, but it could have been better. It just seems to be jumping around a lot.

babyblujems Guest
    I think it's all falling apart they are trying to say as witches we need to stick together then killing EVERYONE off! I was kind of upset when they killed Nan but not surprised. Of course I have not seen last night's episode, gonna watch it tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wendy A. View Post
    So what'd y'all think of last nights episode? It seems like it's falling apart. IDK, I liked the show, but it could have been better. It just seems to be jumping around a lot.
    I don't know....I enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week. Different strokes I guess
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

babyblujems Guest
    FINALLY saw the latest episode. I do have to say I knew beforehand that the waiter was the ax murderer. He touched Fiona's shoulder after he served her and I just KNEW it was him. As for everything else, the longer the show goes on the more tired and overdone Madison's lines are, as is Emma Roberts acting. Now I wonder how long it's going to take for them to discover Zoe is gone? Andthat leaves who in the house, Cordelia, Madison, Queenie and Fiona. Shall we start taking bets on who the Supreme will be? Or if Misty will make it back?

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by babyblujems View Post
    FINALLY saw the latest episode. I do have to say I knew beforehand that the waiter was the ax murderer. He touched Fiona's shoulder after he served her and I just KNEW it was him. As for everything else, the longer the show goes on the more tired and overdone Madison's lines are, as is Emma Roberts acting. Now I wonder how long it's going to take for them to discover Zoe is gone? Andthat leaves who in the house, Cordelia, Madison, Queenie and Fiona. Shall we start taking bets on who the Supreme will be? Or if Misty will make it back?
    I think Misty makes it back? I think I saw it in the previews. I could be wrong. I still wish they would have left Madison dead.. that was Emma Roberts best acting to date! Nobody can play a corpse as well as Emma Roberts! lol I have no clue who the next supreme will be. If I even try to guess I'm sure I'll be wrong.

1karenhb Guest
    I have no idea who the supreme being is either. Yes the previews do show Misty returning.

I hear ya...the first month or so it was a joy...now it feels like an obligation to watch, just so I don't fall out of the loop. It has gone in so many directions that it seems to have lost focus (to me at least)
    "The gore of the tomato dribbles from your lips..."-Brother Theodore

Wendy A. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg King View Post
    I hear ya...the first month or so it was a joy...now it feels like an obligation to watch, just so I don't fall out of the loop. It has gone in so many directions that it seems to have lost focus (to me at least)
    Yep, that's how I'm beginning to feel too. They had some great things going on, but it's like they were trying to cram too much into it, and it's getting to be a mess.

1karenhb Guest
    I would have to agree with Greg King and Wendy A. If it wasn't so close to the end I would stop watching it. Confusing at times.

The first series was the best, this season, as was the second is all over the place. I stopped watching awhile back.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I think there are too many characters for the writers to fit into the story. It seems there are so many actors who want to be on the show, they don't know what to do with them. They should stop writing for actors (except Jessica!!!) and start writing for the story's sake.
    Archer Fact: You canā??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Wendy A. Guest
    I agree, I do think this last episode was much better. It didn't seem so scattered like the one before it.

I enjoyed the 'Coven' series. Love Jessica Lange!! Loved the ending!

Quote Originally Posted by AngieDFan View Post
    I enjoyed the 'Coven' series. Love Jessica Lange!! Loved the ending!

Ditto!...great ending
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    March 1934-July 2016

Is that KNOTTY PINEEEEEEE????!!!!!

Wendy A. Guest
    It was pretty good. I liked this season much better than the last.

anyone else see this?

Next season in a circus?
    March 1934-July 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    anyone else see this?

Next season in a circus?

Ohhhhhhh!! I had not seen this!!! Can't wait!

Wendy A. Guest
    I posted something on that about a month ago. Lol I wish they would tell us who all will be in it. (we know Lange will)
    Last edited by Wendy A.; 02-01-2014 at 12:00 PM.

I posted something on that about a month ago. Lol I wish they would tell us who all will be in it. (we know Lange will)
    IMDB posted a lot of "rumored" Actresses so we will l have t wait unless something leaks out
    March 1934-July 2016

I liked the third season. Been Going back and forth between the first two seasons on Netflix. Can only watch one or two episodes of Asylum at a time, so not liking it as much as the others. Would be cool if Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett returned if they could.
    Last edited by SelenaFan; 02-01-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Had to go to Netflix to watch season 2 (Asylum). I am on episode 7 and CRIKEY!!! That is some dark shit on this one! Don't think I'm liking it too much. Still lovin' Jessica Lange tho.

It looks like the "Circus" theme is not a done deal. The ad was created by a fan. I read the following with one eye closed! It says there are spoilers. Last year, I read too much and in an interview with Ryan Murphy (I think) he said something like, "The season is going to revolve around who the next supreme is....and I'll tell you, it's going to be _____ "(he gave the real answer - I don't want to ruin it for someone who hasn't seen the finale yet!) I read this before the season started! Stupid me!

So read with caution:
    http://www.ibtimes.com/american-horr...tial-clues-new
    Archer Fact: You canā??t tourniquet the taint. (Source: Ray Gillette)

Quote Originally Posted by homesgirl View Post
    It looks like the "Circus" theme is not a done deal. The ad was created by a fan. I read the following with one eye closed! It says there are spoilers. Last year, I read too much and in an interview with Ryan Murphy (I think) he said something like, "The season is going to revolve around who the next supreme is....and I'll tell you, it's going to be _____ "(he gave the real answer - I don't want to ruin it for someone who hasn't seen the finale yet!) I read this before the season started! Stupid me!

So read with caution:
    http://www.ibtimes.com/american-horr...tial-clues-new
    Damnit! I would have loved to see some possessed clowns, etc.
    March 1934-July 2016

I liked Season 2 the best Asylum. But I really have liked them all. I thought the end to The Coven was pretty good. Jessica Lange in her Knotty Pine Hell.........I was sad that Misty got stuck in her frog killing hell

I'd rather it be a new storyline then a continuence of Coven

Just a great picture from D-listed of Kathy Bates kissing her decapitated head from Season 3. Must have been from one of the Comic-con's. Great picture....thanks to Michael K for this.

March 1934-July 2016

Freakshow teaser spot and Sarah Paulson is playing a Siamese twin with two heads.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post

Freakshow teaser spot and Sarah Paulson is playing a Siamese twin with two heads.

Thank you...I am jonesing for the season to get started
    March 1934-July 2016

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bp8vGSNCMAAimR8.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	51064

She made this photoshop as a preview for the character.

And we have a new cast member....the worlds smallest woman

http://dailycaller.com/2014/08/14/am...woman-to-cast/
    March 1934-July 2016

I can't wait for the new season to start! I think the circus theme has great potential. Seasons 1 & 2 were great, but Coven was kind of blah and predictable.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by *sarah* View Post
    I can't wait for the new season to start! I think the circus theme has great potential. Seasons 1 & 2 were great, but Coven was kind of blah and predictable.
    I felt the exact same way. I liked all of the seasons but I think each season isn't as good as the one before it. Hopefully freakshow will buck the trend. I think it will.

I hope it breaks the trend. There are so many freaky things they can do with the circus theme.

Wendy A. Guest
    Not a fan of the circus and I hate clowns.... hopefully though, this will be a good season!

So I guess Taissa Farmiga isn't in the Freakshow season. That sucks.

They have not disappointed yet.....waiting anxiously.
    March 1934-July 2016

I'm really looking forward to seeing Pepper again

Chiklis being back on tv is promising.

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    So I guess Taissa Farmiga isn't in the Freakshow season. That sucks.
    I'm kinda glad they are mixing it up a bit but hopefully every other season her character falls in love with that seasons "Tate" isn't what they are going for.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    I'm kinda glad they are mixing it up a bit but hopefully every other season her character falls in love with that seasons "Tate" isn't what they are going for.
    Yeah that's true... I was hoping maybe they'd have her be the sword swallower. Couldn't resist.

Ahem, and what did mean by that young man.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Katrinawitch Guest
    It looks like this is shaping up to be a great season! The whole freakshow concept intrigues, and I'm getting flashes of the show "Carnivale", which was on HBO in the early 2000's, and was extremely creepy and well done! Can't wait till next week.

Jessica Lange just rocks whatever she's in, Frances Conroy is a goddess, and I love Kathy Bates. Psyched to see them all. I like Evan Peters a lot, and hopefully he'll have more to do this season. But, I just saw that Gadbourey Sidibe is in this season, and I'm sorry, but I just don't think she's that talented.

official intro

Cool. I love topless clowns.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrinawitch View Post
    It looks like this is shaping up to be a great season! The whole freakshow concept intrigues, and I'm getting flashes of the show "Carnivale", which was on HBO in the early 2000's, and was extremely creepy and well done! Can't wait till next week.

Jessica Lange just rocks whatever she's in, Frances Conroy is a goddess, and I love Kathy Bates. Psyched to see them all. I like Evan Peters a lot, and hopefully he'll have more to do this season. But, I just saw that Gadbourey Sidibe is in this season, and I'm sorry, but I just don't think she's that talented.
    Yes!!! I LOVED that show. I watched it religiously and was so pissed with how they handled the ending... by which I mean not giving it an ending at all. So pissed. Right up there with Deadwood and John From Cincy pissed. But yeah it's reminding me of that show too and if it's half as good as Carnivale was it'll be a great season

I can't wait!...thanks Dude for posting that...by the way....did I see two small skeletons twerking on that video?
    March 1934-July 2016

That or they are doing the nasty

Reminds me of an old Tool music video

Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    Yes!!! I LOVED that show. I watched it religiously and was so pissed with how they handled the ending... by which I mean not giving it an ending at all. So pissed. Right up there with Deadwood and John From Cincy pissed. But yeah it's reminding me of that show too and if it's half as good as Carnivale was it'll be a great season
    Man I loved Carnivale, talk about a show that got the wrongful shaft from tv.

<3 Rita Sue. Love that figure.
    Last edited by TheDude; 10-01-2014 at 01:06 PM.

Wendy A. Guest
    So is this Jessica Lange's last season? I didn't really like the second season, and I've always hated Circus shit, but I'm a fan of the show, so I'm going to watch it with great anticipation. I can only wonder what next season will be about?

So is this Jessica Lange's last season? I didn't really like the second season, and I've always hated Circus shit, but I'm a fan of the show, so I'm going to watch it with great anticipation. I can only wonder what next season will be about?
    Really?...for me the scariest thing was a clown. I too am looking forward to this season. Did Jessica Lange say this is her last season?...I can't find anything on that. Thks
    March 1934-July 2016