Thread: Rudolph Hess exhumed from Bavarian cemetery

TheMysterian Guest

Rudolph Hess exhumed from Bavarian cemetery

rucyco2 Guest
    Fucking Nazi. Hope that he's licking Satan's balls right now.

bela lugosi Guest

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by rucyco2 View Post
    Fucking Nazi. Hope that he's licking Satan's balls right now.
    Whats Satan done to deserve that..

rucyco2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bela lugosi View Post
    Whats Satan done to deserve that..

Satan is probably licking his balls... with a big fiery tongue.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

aedgar5000 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    Satan is probably licking his balls... with a big fiery tongue.
    Fantastic!

One less shrine at which today's and tomorrow's sick, heartless bastards can worship.

I heard a rumor that it MAY not have been Hess in Spandau all those years...

Klopek Guest

Hess skull photograped.

After he was exumed, they took a photo to assure a poitive I.D.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rudolf Hess.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	47.4 KB 
ID:	31184  

Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    I heard a rumor that it MAY not have been Hess in Spandau all those years...
    I heard that rumor too. The story goes that the first time his wife and son saw him after years of confinement in England that they said it wasn't him but an imposter. Later they changed their story and said yes it was him, but wasn't very convincing. Also, the prisoner in Spandau didn't have the scars and old bullet wounds that Hess, Hitler's deputy, had. Also, it was believed he was murdered and was not a suicide.

Besides the guy went to England in 1941 in an attempt to end the war. Way before concentration camps were conceived. He was the first victim of the thought police, convicted for "crimes against peace" in Neurenberg.
    He never took part in anything related to the Holocaust. His crimes were being a member of Hitler's party (as was 75% of Germans at the time) and the one that count of course, he was Hitler's right hand and second in command.

Referring to him as "a fucking Nazi" is a bit harsh especially after his exaggerated punishment. Real "fucking Nazi's" like Albert Speer who actually was guilty and responsible for the deaths of innocent people got away with just 20 years in the same Spandau prison Hess was kept in.
    Some compare Elvis to God.. I mean He is good, but He is no Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    After he was exumed, they took a photo to assure a poitive I.D.
    What is the black mark on the photo? And that skull looks awfully clean, white, and whole for one that's supposedly been buried for years (plus IIRC, Europeans don't use underground vaults for the most part, or sealed caskets made from synthetic materials.) And it's a SKULL. There may be some structural variations, injuries, and occasionally a deformity, but for the most part, skulls of adults look much alike. Did they compare its teeth to Hess's dental records from his time with the Nazis or pre-war? Or its DNA to his descendants'?

Klopek Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    What is the black mark on the photo? And that skull looks awfully clean, white, and whole for one that's supposedly been buried for years (plus IIRC, Europeans don't use underground vaults for the most part, or sealed caskets made from synthetic materials.) And it's a SKULL. There may be some structural variations, injuries, and occasionally a deformity, but for the most part, skulls of adults look much alike. Did they compare its teeth to Hess's dental records from his time with the Nazis or pre-war? Or its DNA to his descendants'?
    Linnie, that's my lame attempt at a joke, I grabbed a random picture off the net and paintbrushed a giant Uni-Brow on it. Hess had a really big Uni-brow.

rucyco2 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jerryvr View Post
    Besides the guy went to England in 1941 in an attempt to end the war.
    Himmler tried to end the war too

Way before concentration camps were conceived (1941).
    Growth of concentration camps by Nazi Germany accelerated in 1933 and between 1939-1942 the number of camps quadrupled

Referring to him as "a fucking Nazi" is a bit harsh especially after his exaggerated punishment.
    We'll have to agree to disagree - I personally do not split hairs between good Nazis and bad Nazis
    Last edited by rucyco2; 07-23-2011 at 03:53 PM.

ya mean he wasn't one of the incorruptible saints?
    pull the string!

Besides the guy went to England in 1941 in an attempt to end the war. Way before concentration camps were conceived. He was the first victim of the thought police, convicted for "crimes against peace" in Neurenberg.
    He never took part in anything related to the Holocaust. His crimes were being a member of Hitler's party (as was 75% of Germans at the time) and the one that count of course, he was Hitler's right hand and second in command.

Referring to him as "a fucking Nazi" is a bit harsh especially after his exaggerated punishment. Real "fucking Nazi's" like Albert Speer who actually was guilty and responsible for the deaths of innocent people got away with just 20 years in the same Spandau prison Hess was kept in.
    Buy a book and educate yourself. You are a million miles off the mark here.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Morto Guest

rudof hess

Himmler tried to end the war in 45 while heading up the dreaded SS and fighting on two fronts hardly thinking about anyone but Himmler.Hess flew an unauthorized mission to make peace with Britain that cost him his freedom albeit for the remaining war years.I think what the other gentleman meant was Hess was not part of the conveyor belt systemized extermination process that started around the time Germany invaded the East.I am not saying he was clean at all and he was a die hard Nazi no question but maybe had enough integrity to risk everything to try making peace.Hitler obviously had him declared mad and incompetent but I think he was rational in his mission.

kandykisses Guest

Just because they screwed up and didn't give Speer or others the life sentences they deserved doesn't mean he deserved less than he got. That's like saying since OJ got off 4 murder every other wife killer should get off too. He in no way was a "victim of the thought police." Just that back then peopleknew right and wrong-and weren't afraid 2 say it like today in this politically correct world.

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    I'm glad they got rid of his remains so no more freaks can go there to pay hommage. Just wish I could have spit on him first.

I have little pity for anyone who was a member of the Nazi party, aside perhaps from the few who tried to kill Hitler. But maybe I am biased, they murdered nearly all my grandmother's family. Maybe if this was the case for you, you would not be so quick to defend? Did you learn what the Nazi party did to the Netherlands? Does this not make you angry at all?!
    Last edited by GuiltyLittleDeathHag; 07-24-2011 at 12:32 AM.

kandykisses Guest
    You do know Hes was important in the Neuremburgh Laws? That's not innocent 2 me. Plus the Nazis were the thought police. Speak against them and someone came and took you away in the night.

To say one Nazi wasn't so bad is like to say "Well, that KKK guy wasn't so bad, he never actually lynched a black person, he just was part of a group that did." He supported, tolerated and collaborated with MURDERERS.

I don't know why he even had a grave with a marker, my family doesn't. They were buried in a mass grave somewhere or burn after being gassed to death at Sobibor. He should never have had ANYTHING to begin with. Cremate him and flush him down the toilet.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    To say one Nazi wasn't so bad is like to say "Well, that KKK guy wasn't so bad, he never actually lynched a black person, he just was part of a group that did." He supported, tolerated and collaborated with MURDERERS.
    You summed it up perfectly in a couple of sentences. I have invested paragraphs trying to do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post

I don't know why he even had a grave with a marker, my family doesn't. They were buried in a mass grave somewhere or burn after being gassed to death at Sobibor. He should never have had ANYTHING to begin with. Cremate him and flush him down the toilet.
    Amen

24. 07-24-2011, 05:27 AM

Venus In Flares Guest
    Besides the guy went to England in 1941 in an attempt to end the war. Way before concentration camps were conceived.
    'Concentration Camps' in actuality were first widely used by the British in South Africa during the Boer Wars - thousands of Boer men, women and children died in them. Not the finest aspect of our history, imo. They originated in Poland in the 18th Century.
    Last edited by Venus In Flares; 07-24-2011 at 10:03 AM.

Morto Guest

rudolf hess

The concentration camps of the 30s actually were started by Herman Goering at that time in charge of the police.The camps were originally begun to hold communists,agitators,Jews,people who fell out of favor and other political prisoners.Soon after Goering went on to building the Luftwaffe up and Himmler and Heydrich were in charge this is when things accelerated into horrific proportions that defy reality.The whole world stood by and did nothing hence the old adage "Bad things happen when good men stand by and do nothing"
    Last edited by Morto; 07-28-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: spelling

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Klopek View Post
    Linnie, that's my lame attempt at a joke, I grabbed a random picture off the net and paintbrushed a giant Uni-Brow on it. Hess had a really big Uni-brow.
    I laughed

I actually believe that deluded shitler was actually putting out a feeler to make peace with the U.K. because of the intensity of his two front war and sent Hess out there. hess dictated mein kamph while his was in prison with shitler. shitler, believe it or not, admired the U.K. and wanted to partner with them because of the strength of the UK navy. shitler thought that since the UK population was 95% Nordic in ancestry, it was a lead pipe cinch. When shitller realized that hess' mission looked so damn ridiculous, he disowned hess IMHO.

My little brother saw hess several times through a plexiglas partition several times while a medic in Berlin in the early '80's. While the soviets ran the prison and were in charge of hess, the Americans were allowed to see that hess was alive by visiting the prison once a week. My brother got the impression that hess was a doddering old coot.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

Seagorath Guest
    Isn't there a tv show called "Nazi Hunters"...where they search for these crusty old bastards?

Quote Originally Posted by Morto View Post
    Himmler tried to end the war in 45 while heading up the dreaded SS and fighting on two fronts hardly thinking about anyone but Himmler.Hess flew an unauthorized mission to make peace with Britain that cost him his freedom albeit for the remaining war years.I think what the other gentleman meant was Hess was not part of the conveyor belt systemized extermination process that started around the time Germany invaded the East.I am not saying he was clean at all and he was a die hard Nazi no question but maybe had enough integrity to risk everything to try making peace.Hitler obviously had him declared mad and incompetent but I think he was rational in his mission.
    himmler actualy had a letter delivered to Eisenhower where he volunteered his services as the German chief of police in Allied occupied Germany. Eisenhower did a double take when he recieved the letter and ignored it. It was shortly thereafter that himmler's delusion that the Allies were unawre of his crimes was put to rest and this put him in a state of panic and he tried to leave the country. himmler and two of his cronies acquired some Wehrmact enlisted men's uniforms and tried to sneak out in a prisoner of war march. Two of the uniforms were for privates and one was for a sergeant. himmler insisted on wearing the sergeant's uniform and it spelt his doom. As himmler was passing through a checkpoint to get onboard a prisoner train, the Allied guards were detaining all senior enlisted men for further interrogation. When he was taken to the interrogation building his captors became aware this was himmler and himmler kilt hiself. Had himmler dressed as a private he may well have made it to Argentina.
    Last edited by MagnusDippytack; 07-28-2011 at 05:31 PM. Reason: I really should trying reading the post before posting, really.
    "Everybody is born, and everybody dies. Being born wasn't so bad , was it?"
    Peter the Hermit

jimmy's One Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Isn't there a tv show called "Nazi Hunters"...where they search for these crusty old bastards?

yes there is, interesting series to watch .. they caught up with many that had gone to south America.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmy's One View Post
    yes there is, interesting series to watch .. they caught up with many that had gone to south America.
    What Mossad didn't assassinate weren't worth chasing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Morto Guest

rudolf hess

So true Neil Israel had a huge population of camp survivors after the war and of course many had lost their families so they were actively hunting anyone of some importance but today I am afraid the world of old decrepit Nazis is down to a few twigs most being in their 90s now and dwindling.It is a shame though that so many of these evil bastards got to live long lives after eradicating so many.In Russia there are plenty of old evil bastards of Stalin's regime that took part in mass liquidations and are quietly collecting their pensions. I guess too me it's the raw cruelty and all that gets me that these men exhibited.Very sad chapter in world history.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnusDippytack View Post
    himmler insisted on wearing the sergeant's uniform and it spelt his doom.
    Killed by his feeling of superiority and probably a massive ego.