Thread: Murder of Seath Tyler Jackson,15

Pat MaGroin Guest

Murder of Seath Tyler Jackson,15

Six people accused of gruesome murder of teen who was beaten, shot, tied up, burned and shovelled into paint cans

Six people have been accused of brutally murdering a 15-year-old boy who was lured to a home, beaten, shot dead, burned, shovelled into paint cans and thrown in a dumpster. The remains of Seath Tyler Jackson, from Marion County, have yet to be found but deputies have arrested six suspects ranging in ages from 15 to 37 in connection with his death.
    Authorities say that Seath was lured to a home in Summerfield on Sunday night by his ex-girlfriend Amber Wright, 15, who had been texting him 'non-stop' claiming she wanted to get back together with him. Detectives said it was all part of the carefully constructed plan to kill the teenager.

Disturbing: Seath Tyler Jackson was brutally murdered and his body burned in a pit. His remains were then shovelled into paint cans and thrown in a dumpster

Once inside the home, he was hit in the head with a wooden object and was shot multiple times with a .22 calibre , according to detectives. When Seath tried to escape, he was tackled, held down and shot again.
    His body was then placed in a bath tub and his knee caps were broken. According to the report, when he was in the bathtub he started showing signs of life and was shot again. He was then tied up, placed in a sleeping bag and burned in a fire pit. Deputies said his remains were then shovelled into five-gallon paint containers and thrown into a dumpster.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-burned.html#

Ugh, that's totally effed up. That poor kid.

DonnaMc Guest
    That poor guy! What do they say about "a woman scorned?"

damn, this kid wasn't go out easily. Hopefully those last shots did him in before the burning began.

O.M.G. This reminds me of the 15 year old that was tortured and burned by those other 3 girls.

This is horrible! I can understand a broken heart, but to kill the guy???
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

gleemonex Guest
    So sick. I hope they all get harsh sentences. Looks like the victim got a good chunk out of the ringleader.

Mammy Guest
    These teenage love triangles and jealousy have been going on since the beginning of time. Why does it escalate into such brutal violence these days with so many participants? One of them was a grown man! This boy was only 15 years old and died over something stupid. I feel really bad for his family and I hope these horrible killers are put away forever!

rucyco2 Guest
    What!?! They didn't try to electrocute him too?

Seagorath Guest
    This type of shit will keep on happening. Don't you love this younger generation.

The little shits.

Evil Sushi Guest
    I just think what a waste. They have not only destroyed this guy's life but destroyed their own lives too. Dumb, dumb, dumb!!

And the stepfather?? What was he thinking? His step daughter is 15, he hears the plan and what does he do? He helps them get rid of the body.

John carpenter Guest

Facebook Exchanges Show Dead Teen, relationship Deterioatin

Last edited by John carpenter; 04-25-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Mammy Guest
    I feel like my IQ dropped 50 points after reading that and my brain turned to mush! Was that supposed to be English? Gawd, that was painful!

Dont get me wrong, anytime theres unneeded death its tragic. But these kids were just provoking situations to get worse. No one did anything to provoke what happened specifically but it was set up for some BS to go down. What happened to if you had a problem with someone you'd go confront them to their face, maybe fight, ( maybe a few times) Then move on. Not talk crap from phones and computers then plan some garbage like this. Dont take this as insensitive, but ALL of these kids needed to be taken out of society, including Seath. NOT at all by being killed, but he made threats to kill people and burn that girls family alive. They all needed to be put behind bars for a long time. Even him. Too bad it had to result in a death for their stupid wanksta wannabe attitudes getting the best of them.
    Last edited by Shadyruss182; 04-24-2011 at 12:56 AM.

Sometimes our saints are sinners
    They blur the lines and lead the way
    Their way
    Raise hell and a glass in reverence
    The fearless lives of our great saints

Mammy Guest
    I agree with you, Shady. Seath's Facebook page is public and it is still up and I have been reading it. It really is quite an eye opener! He talks about drinking and smoking pot and wanting to fight this Mike guy. He has a filthy mouth and his gangsta attitude. Where the hell are this kid's parents? He was 15 years old for God's sake! Did nobody pay any attention to his life at all? It is horrible that this kid died like he did over something so stupid, but reading his Facebook page, you can easily see that if he was with a bunch of his thug buddies going after someone else it could just as easily been him involved with murdering someone else. His brother Stephan's page is the exact same as Seath's page. It looks like to me they were totally free to do as they pleased and run wild with no parents around. His page is nauseating.

heaven01uk Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mammyofthree View Post
    I agree with you, Shady. Seath's Facebook page is public and it is still up and I have been reading it. It really is quite an eye opener! He talks about drinking and smoking pot and wanting to fight this Mike guy. He has a filthy mouth and his gangsta attitude. Where the hell are this kid's parents? He was 15 years old for God's sake! Did nobody pay any attention to his life at all? It is horrible that this kid died like he did over something so stupid, but reading his Facebook page, you can easily see that if he was with a bunch of his thug buddies going after someone else it could just as easily been him involved with murdering someone else. His brother Stephan's page is the exact same as Seath's page. It looks like to me they were totally free to do as they pleased and run wild with no parents around. His page is nauseating.
    I really couldn't read most of it or his friends ones. That is a good question about where his parents are, I've seen them mentioned once. If I acted like that at 15 my parents would of come down on me like a ton of bricks. Makes me wonder what went wrong with some of the kids today or has it always been around and just more noticable these days.

Ditto on the above 2 responses. WTH were the parents doing letting the 15 year-old Amber girl spend every night with 15 year-old Seath? FUBAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "I just know I'm not the greatest power on this earth. I didn't create myself, because I would have done a hell of a better job." -Layne Staley

Sadly I agree with Shady. We didn't lose any upstanding citizens here. All were unsupervised, drama-loving time bombs waiting to go off.

So sick of drama for no reason. Even when things calm down, these people go in search for more. I've had to distance myself from people like that in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by John carpenter View Post
    God that made my head hurt...

No. 8: One by one, Jackson's killers go to prison

http://www.ocala.com/article/2012122...50?tc=obinsite.
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff." -Dr. Loomis

Wendy A. Guest
    That's awesome. I read some of the facebook comments and they said the ring leader is being mistreated in jail. I remember seeing an article about that too a while back. Good for him, couldn't be happening to a more deserving person. I hope they all spend the rest of their LONG lives rotting in prison and are treated horribly.

Of all the stories I haven't yet read, I went and clicked on the one that opened my sleepy eyes and pissed me off.

My son just turned 16 (and his name is so close to this kid's) and you know, he friended me on Facebook (take that, ex-POS) so I've got a daily view of the talk of not only him but his cronies. And you know, I'm gonna say that nothing this boy said about drinking or smoking pot or even kicking ass warrants the end of his life. And the way he went out, I mean my God. What's that gotta do to his mother, I mean I don't know her and I don't speak for her. But had it (God forbid) been my son, there wouldn't be two minutes of any day that I wouldn't envision my child and the horror he endured at the end of his fifteen farking years these asshats allowed him on this earth.

Kids talk... well they don't talk like we did. Their culture is different, their music is (sucky) different, and their language isn't gonna be all Thank You Missus Cleaver. That doesn't mean they get to be butchered. I'm sorry (right) but every day I read the most Ima Bad Mofo Facebook posts from some of the gentlest kids I ever knew. It's how they do it. I don't like it, I think it's (at best) amusingly ignorant, but even if it WAS hostile towards a kid, people talk. They make threats and they get pissed. Ditto and double that for teenage guys. Did Seath do anything more than talk the talk of his number? I mean did he get a group of dudes together and farking torture someone until they lay dying in a bathtub, for God's sake? If he didn't, those are not kids. They are monsters.

And you cannot change a monster into a human any more than you can change me into someone who thinks this kid did a thing to cause his own death. Let them rot and make it hurt. Let them out the day his family can look forward to anything again. Let them out the day his mother doesn't cry for him. This just pisses me off. I won't go on but God knows I want to.

And God help the family that has to live with losing a child this way. If they are surviving, they are doing something I don't believe I could do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I am the master of my fate:
    I am the captain of my soul! (Invictus)
    (And Timothy McVeigh's last words...)

^^ Brilliantly put.

Looks like our good friend Jose Baez is now representing one of the defendants, Charlie Ely, in her appeals process.

ETA: I was wondering where the parents were too (obviously not monitoring Facebook), but it occured to me that at least one of them was helping to hide the body. So....that explains alot.
    Last edited by Dulcinea; 01-25-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Oh my god. You gotta be kidding me. Fuck off, Jose.

Welcome to Florida, God's waiting room! I want to say "how sad", but the only pic they can dig up of this kid is of him throwing gang signs?

Quote Originally Posted by John carpenter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I feel like my IQ dropped 50 points after reading that and my brain turned to mush! Was that supposed to be English? Gawd, that was painful!
    OMG no kidding. WTF? These kids sound like fucking morons. Not saying this makes them deserved to be murdered but Jesus H. Christ! I will never understand why kids talk like this and really what is the point of spelling "you" "yuu" it's not saving you any letters or anything? It's just so dumb.

This kid was good looking (but incredibly stupid and without a lot of parental supervision) but the rest of those guys are some ugly motherfuckers.

Lakeland Ledger. That's my paper. Got a headache reading past the first page. That is TXT, I guess.

Judging by the looks of these "characters" their family tree doesn't fork very much! Glad they have all been sentenced to life and hope they are tortured every single day. Looks like these kids were left to raise themselves...
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

I work in a 24 hour restaurant down here and you see many people schlepping their five year old kids to the restaurant at three in the AM! There is no curfew in Florida maybe because of the tourism, but you KNOW these are locals bringing their kids out like that! People still smack their kids in public and what not.

Mammy Guest
    I prefer to do my grocery shopping in the middle of the night to avoid crowds. It's nothing to see two or three year old kids being drug around the store by their parents at 2:00 in the morning. Then the parents get impatient and pissed if the kids are whiny or crying.

I agree that it was a rather skanky looking bunch who participated in this murder. Both of the girls are definite two baggers. It reminds me of the band of misfits who killed Bobby Kent.

You mean these kids actually put down their phones, got off FB and participated in activity?!

Mammy Guest
    Apparently for a little while. They were probably salivating just thinking about what they would post as their next status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Apparently for a little while. They were probably salivating just thinking about what they would post as their next status.
    If only it was legible?

Mammy Guest
    I'm sure it was legible to their peers. They are likely all just alike or they couldn't stomach being around people like that. I doubt if there are any Harvard graduates in their crowd.

Just such a shame kids so young, except the dirtbag adult involved, could let something come to this! They could have chalked it off as some stupid scrawny punk talking a bunch of nonsense and left it there. Maybe publicly humiliate him, and leave it there.

Mammy Guest
    I agree. I don't care if the boy was a smartass little punk, he was still just fifteen years old. I know I'm nothing like I was when I was fifteen, but he never even got a chance to become an adult and look back over some of the stupid shit he did when he was a teenager. I can't help but to wonder though, if all of these people decided to gang up and kill someone besides this boy, would he have been right there with them as a willing participant?

We love us some mugshots!

http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/2012/12/24/update-seath-tyler-jackson-murder-four-teen-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-one-still-waiting-to-go-to-trial/

Mammy Guest
    My eyes! My eyes! Ewwwww

They look like a bunch of meth monkeys. They will fit in fine.