Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Holly Bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I wonder if Holly's parents ever look at their son and want to beat the dog shit out of him for being so stupid?
    ​Yeah they are......And it's gonna come up if it already hasn't.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    Brother talks (from May 2nd, 2013)

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/22144177...her-speaks-out

In addition, apparently her phone was left on (before it was located 11 days after her disappearance) and by its GPS they were able to track that they walked through those woods, got into a vehicle and (scary) went back to the area of her home before the phone shut off.

If you read about what the brother saw, before he saw them go into the woods, he saw them in the garage on their knees facing one another and having what appeared to be a heated argument. He thought it was her bf and they were breaking up. WTF - on their knees?

I dont know what to think of this one
    ​He missed all kinds of red flags......I hope he doesn't have any kids.....I can see him leaving the baby on the roof of his car.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The brother heard her scream? And they were on their knees? I understand she was being dragged into the woods, not led like first reported. I just don't understand why he did not run out to see what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Its against the US Constitution.

Yes I know. I was just day dreaming.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyLittleDeathHag View Post
    LOL I also remember seeing her on Montel Williams years and years ago where she claimed JFK Jr. would be President...Oooops...That didn't happen either, obviously. What a fraud!!

Her shtick when she got busted was always to say, "Hey, I'm not infallible, only God is perfect, sometimes I misonterpretthe vision" etc. Of course, she never prefaced her predictions with "now I could be wrong about this..." The only reason she got away with her bullshit for as long as she did is that the people she conned were desperate, and WANTED it to be real. She was scum. A true predator.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Her shtick when she got busted was always to say, "Hey, I'm not infallible, only God is perfect, sometimes I misonterpretthe vision" etc. Of course, she never prefaced her predictions with "now I could be wrong about this..." The only reason she got away with her bullshit for as long as she did is that the people she conned were desperate, and WANTED it to be real. She was scum. A true predator.
    Yeah that's great, Sylvia, but here's what GOD has to say about your false visions:

Deuteronomy 18:20-22
    But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.â?? And if you say in your heart, â??How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?â??â?? when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him.

Rut Roh. I think someone's having an eternal HOT FLASH right about now...

GuiltyLittleDeathHag Guest
    Ugh...Yuck...She was always on Montel, which surprises me. I used to work at a sleep disorder lab that was upstairs from Montel's studio in Manhattan. I met him in an elevator once and seemed like such a nice guy. Don't know why he had this liar on so much!!

Ugh...Yuck...She was always on Montel, which surprises me. I used to work at a sleep disorder lab that was upstairs from Montel's studio in Manhattan. I met him in an elevator once and seemed like such a nice guy. Don't know why he had this liar on so much!!
    Yes, my opinion of him is generally positive too. So it is kinda surprising he kept having her on, especially when there was so much evidence she was a con artist.

Mammy Guest
    While I respect people's opinion about Montell Williams, I disagree. I think he likes to portray a nice guy image, but (IMO) he's no better than Sylvia. For whatever reason, that old shyster had a lot of followers and her appearances on his show brought in a lot of viewers. She was a ratings gold mine for him, at the expense of heartbroken people looking for comfort. He was standing there on the show when Sylvia told the grandmother of an abducted six year old girl that she was sold into sexual slavery and taken overseas and saw the grandmother's horrified expression on her face. The little girl's skeletal remains were found close to where she was abducted from in Texas. He was standing there when she told Amanda Berry's mom that Amanda was dead and saw how devastated she was. Of course, Amanda is alive. He was there when Sylvia told Shawn Hornbeck's family that Shawn was dead, which he isn't. He was there when two adult daughters and a son-in-law of a missing woman wanted to know what happened to her and Sylvia told them their mom was mentally unstable and had run off, but was still alive. Not only was the woman dead, she was killed by the same son-in-law who was on Montell's show. He saw the heartbreak of the woman who lost her boyfriend in the terrorist attacks. There's no way Montell believes all of Sylvia's horseshit, he just used vulnerable people to draw in viewers. Even after all of the hurt Sylvia caused for innocent people, Montell had her on his show for years.

I think Holly's brother is a moron. I don't see how his parents stand to be around him.

While I respect people's opinion about Montell Williams, I disagree. I think he likes to portray a nice guy image, but (IMO) he's no better than Sylvia. For whatever reason, that old shyster had a lot of followers and her appearances on his show brought in a lot of viewers. She was a ratings gold mine for him, at the expense of heartbroken people looking for comfort. He was standing there on the show when Sylvia told the grandmother of an abducted six year old girl that she was sold into sexual slavery and taken overseas and saw the grandmother's horrified expression on her face. The little girl's skeletal remains were found close to where she was abducted from in Texas. He was standing there when she told Amanda Berry's mom that Amanda was dead and saw how devastated she was. Of course, Amanda is alive. He was there when Sylvia told Shawn Hornbeck's family that Shawn was dead, which he isn't. He was there when two adult daughters and a son-in-law of a missing woman wanted to know what happened to her and Sylvia told them their mom was mentally unstable and had run off, but was still alive. Not only was the woman dead, she was killed by the same son-in-law who was on Montell's show. He saw the heartbreak of the woman who lost her boyfriend in the terrorist attacks. There's no way Montell believes all of Sylvia's horseshit, he just used vulnerable people to draw in viewers. Even after all of the hurt Sylvia caused for innocent people, Montell had her on his show for years.

I think Holly's brother is a moron. I don't see how his parents stand to be around him.
    Good point Mammy. Yes and now he does those rip off money lending commercials. I thought he was nice enough when I met him, but certainly a ride in an elevator doesn't give me the full picture of a person. You may well be right.

Mammy Guest
    Good point Mammy. Yes and now he does those rip off money lending commercials. I thought he was nice enough when I met him, but certainly a ride in an elevator doesn't give me the full picture of a person. You may well be right.
    He may be a nice person otherwise, I just don't like that he gave her air time to play games with desperate people.

He may be a nice person otherwise, I just don't like that he gave her air time to play games with desperate people.
    Yes I think you're right. I wasn't thinking of it that way...

I remember when the Sago mine disaster happened, Sylvia Browne happened to be on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory live when the report came out which said in error that all of the trapped miners had been rescued. Of course, Sylvia immediately jumped on this and said she knew they were all going to be rescued. When the report was later corrected, and Noory pointed out her mistake, she basically said, "no, no, I never said that, you must have misunderstood me". I remember listening to the show a couple months later and a caller mentioned Sylvia, and Noory said he just didn't feel comfortable having her on the show anymore. He stopped short of calling her a fraud, but the implication was pretty clear. Not sure why I'm mentioning this, other than to say I guess maybe George Noory is a better man than Montel.

Mammy Guest
    I remember when the Sago mine disaster happened, Sylvia Browne happened to be on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory live when the report came out which said in error that all of the trapped miners had been rescued. Of course, Sylvia immediately jumped on this and said she knew they were all going to be rescued. When the report was later corrected, and Noory pointed out her mistake, she basically said, "no, no, I never said that, you must have misunderstood me". I remember listening to the show a couple months later and a caller mentioned Sylvia, and Noory said he just didn't feel comfortable having her on the show anymore. He stopped short of calling her a fraud, but the implication was pretty clear. Not sure why I'm mentioning this, other than to say I guess maybe George Noory is a better man than Montel.
    I had completely forgotten about this! I remember it since you brought it up. She had no shame.

I had completely forgotten about this! I remember it since you brought it up. She had no shame.
    Yes, I was working third shift at the time, and I would go home on my break and walk my dogs, so I would listen to C2CAM in my car, and if you remember all of that happened in the overnight hours. That was just an awful night. Everybody was so psyched to think they had all survived and then you found out that it was just one of them. Sylvia was just the cherry on top of that shit sundae.

Anybody heard anything new about this dude who got arrested?!

lisalouver Guest
    Anybody heard anything new about this dude who got arrested?!
    He had his first arraignment this week. He was brought to court shackeled and in a bullet proof vest. Hollys parents were in the courtroom.

He pleaded not guilty (of course).

His next appearance is April 9th.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    He had his first arraignment this week. He was brought to court shackeled and in a bullet proof vest. Hollys parents were in the courtroom.

He pleaded not guilty (of course).

His next appearance is April 9th.

Thanks. I'm dying to know what they have on him since it doesn't seem they found Holly?

DonnaMc Guest
    I kind of think they found a body in order to charge him with murder. They may be withholding that info from the media.

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    I kind of think they found a body in order to charge him with murder. They may be withholding that info from the media.
    I hope they did find the body, but they don't "need" it in order to charge him with her murder.
    Minerva

Did Adams's name ever come up earlier in the investigation? I didn't find it in this thread until the arrest posts.

I'm starting to become skeptical of people named Adam.

I actually know a cat named Adam Adams. I met him in Adams county jail. Seriously. He was fruit loop but really good at making crosses out of trash bags. Just some random shit for y'all.
    I am the king of all things stupid!

What the hell did he do with her body? It must be somewhere close in the area where he lived because he looks and sounds like a complete moron.

FYI...looks like they are going to be holding a press conference to relay some new information on the case....calling it new and significant developments

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/04/29...an-holly-bobo/

Let's hope they have some news for the family
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I still don't get the son seeing her being led into the woods and calling his mother, who then called 911. Why did he not run out of the house and try to save her. It says he thought it was her BF, but then he realized it wasn't so he called his mom? Really? I would have been out the door in a second trying to save my sister. That doesn't add up to me. Also, what evidence is there against these two men? Just the fact that they were seen with her? I really wish we knew more about this case.

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I still don't get the son seeing her being led into the woods and calling his mother, who then called 911. Why did he not run out of the house and try to save her. It says he thought it was her BF, but then he realized it wasn't so he called his mom? Really? I would have been out the door in a second trying to save my sister. That doesn't add up to me. Also, what evidence is there against these two men? Just the fact that they were seen with her? I really wish we knew more about this case.
    I think sometimes we see something that doesnt seem quite right but we just assume we're overreacting or dont know the whole situation so we dont want to embarrass ourselves by inserting ourselves into situations. maybe he thought wow she just left with another guy? maybe she's cheating on her bf? do I really want to get involved with that? is it my business she's with another guy?

I can't remember where I saw it, but The brother did say he thought it was her boyfriend, who sometimes wore camo, he also stated that when she screamed he thought it was because they were playing around like they usually do, ie snow ball in the face or back. He also stated that where they were walking was where she and her boyfriend would sometimes go, so it didn't seem to him if anything was wrong, I hope the killer tells them where her body is. McCourt I am so sorry about your sister, and hope they find the person that did it, did the police look at friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, ? I am sure they have , but in a lot of cases it's someone the victim knows on a daily basis or someone they have met just a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabby View Post
    I think sometimes we see something that doesnt seem quite right but we just assume we're overreacting or dont know the whole situation so we dont want to embarrass ourselves by inserting ourselves into situations. maybe he thought wow she just left with another guy? maybe she's cheating on her bf? do I really want to get involved with that? is it my business she's with another guy?
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I can't remember where I saw it, but The brother did say he thought it was her boyfriend, who sometimes wore camo, he also stated that when she screamed he thought it was because they were playing around like they usually do, ie snow ball in the face or back. He also stated that where they were walking was where she and her boyfriend would sometimes go, so it didn't seem to him if anything was wrong, I hope the killer tells them where her body is. McCourt I am so sorry about your sister, and hope they find the person that did it, did the police look at friends, boyfriends, ex boyfriends, ? I am sure they have , but in a lot of cases it's someone the victim knows on a daily basis or someone they have met just a few times.
    Good points. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    Good points. Thanks!
    I cant even begin to imagine the guilt he deals with ... I hope I never know it.

Sorry, but this is crap. We see our siblings doing all sorts of things during their lifetimes. When do we HONESTLY believe its going to be the last time we see them? Give this dude a break.
    Minerva

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raped-her.html

This happened not far from me. There is nothing bad enough to to to these guys.
    Last edited by lulubaines; 07-30-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lulubaines View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...raped-her.html

This happened not far from me. There is nothing bad enough to to to these guys.
    Damn. That is horrible. I wonder how long they let her live. I could not watch something like that.

Oh that just makes me sick, that poor girl. Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    Oh that just makes me sick, that poor girl. Damn.
    Me too. It sickening just thinking about it. What made this woman watch the video?

I followed this case off and on after hearing about it when she disappeared. Zachary Adams is one inbred looking motherfucker.

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbida View Post
    I followed this case off and on after hearing about it when she disappeared. Zachary Adams is one inbred looking motherfucker.
    He sure is! I totally agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbida View Post
    Knowing that was the last thing she saw on earth is almost too much to handle.
    Minerva

human remains have been found near Adams residence according to Nashville tv news.
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Mammy Guest

navallint Guest
    Thanks, Mammy. Just so sad.

The Decatur Co. Sheriffs Office has a press conference scheduled at the unlikely hour of 10pm CST.

Must be something to say important or they would wait til the morrow.

More I think bout it news comes on at 10 pm in Nashville and Memphis.
    Last edited by midnitelamp; 09-08-2014 at 06:58 PM.

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    I hope it is her. Not that I hope she's dead or anything. But for the family. At least this way they might learn what happened and be able to give her a proper burial or cremation. I refuse to use the word "closure". There's no such thing.

TBI confirms through dental records the remains are of Holly Bobo. The DA will seek the death penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by midnitelamp View Post
    TBI confirms through dental records the remains are of Holly Bobo. The DA will seek the death penalty.
    Wow! That was fast. They weren't messing around getting an ID right away. Good for them. At least the family now can stop wondering and can say good bye.
    The woods are lovely, dark, and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, and miles to go before I sleep.

There are two dates in time they will carve on your stone, and everyone knows what they mean, but what's more important is the time that is known, in that little dash there in between.

ozzysmom Guest
    Rest in peace, pretty girl....

The Bobo family has a presser coming up at 1pm. The DA says the death penalty will be pursued if the family wishes.

Mammy Guest
    I hope they found evidence and not just her skull. It's been a year and a half since Hailey Dunn's skeletal remains were found and there has still been no arrest in her case and the last I knew, her remains haven't been released to her family for burial. Holly's skull had no blunt force trauma and it might be hard to prove how she died. It will probably be a bunch of lowlifes ratting each other out to save their own ass who provide details, however reliable that would be.

Sickening. Absolutely perfect waste of life. I hope they burn in hell.

I'm glad they found her or at least a place to start. I cannot imagine losing my child, but not knowing would be worse.