Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 28353637
Results 1,801 to 1,805 of 1805

Thread: President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That sounds good. Have you seen the photo from the G7 summit ? Angela Merkel and others look like their ready to jump the table and strangle him. Et tu, my fellow leaders ? That was a missed opportunity ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d6b51266c0c5
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook

That sounds good. Have you seen the photo from the G7 summit ? Angela Merkel and others look like their ready to jump the table and strangle him. Et tu, my fellow leaders ? That was a missed opportunity ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d6b51266c0c5
    I did see that.
    They probably looked that way because they were ready to jump the table and strangle him.

Where's that pragmatic German efficiency when it's really needed?

He looked like an obstinate juvenile who was just about to start calling people names and telling them "you'll be sorry!"
    Of course, he wasn't getting the love and validation that he's used to getting from his employees and his supporters and the former Republican Party - Macron had already told him that G7 can become G6.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    No Ria, the only laughingstock is Trump himself, and his band of sycophants, stooges and enablers.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

No Ria, the only laughingstock is Trump himself, and his band of sycophants, stooges and enablers.
    I'm not embarrassed or ashamed by him - he's acting just as I would have expected him too.
    Those of us who didn't vote for him only need to be embarrassed or ashamed or apologetic for the fact that so many did.

And many of his supporters still support him, some even act like this behavior is part of some grand, super-clever plan.
    He's not acting stupid, spoiled and crazy because he's stupid, spoiled and crazy - he's a bloody damned genius working a master plan to Make America Great Again. He just has to appear to be stupid, spoiled and crazy to thinking people everywhere in order for his plan to work.

Obviously, The Plan depends heavily upon the element of surprise.

I'm gonna start calling him President Strangelove, he seems to be the real-life manifestation of General Ripper.
    The movie was amusing, this guy isn't.

Of course, Trump would never attack Russia like General Ripper did.
    Canada and the UK better watch out though.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Strangelove
    Last edited by JimC; 06-11-2018 at 04:37 AM.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

I like the way you think.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.