Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 29363738
Results 1,851 to 1,867 of 1867

Thread: President Donald Trump

One big, telling clue of the children kidnapped by Cheetolini is the fact that the ICE logo is plainly seen in some pics. No matter how much proof is posted, a die-hard Trump fan will demand and deny more and more. ICE did not exist during the Obama administration.
    Stop and think for a moment, if Obama kidnapped kids and kept them in cages, Faux News and the entire Right Wing would have delighted in riding him out on a rail. No matter how hard they tried, no scandals were found.
    That said, it is time for Trump and his followers to stop blaming Obama for everything. Trump blames and vilified Barack Obama because he is insanely jealous of his success and he hates like hell that an African American man did something better than he could.
    Sorry, but anyone supporting what Trump has done and what he is doing to innocent children is saying that racism, collusion with Russia, obstructing justice and sexual abuse of women is just fine and dandy.
    It is no longer a case of right versus left. This is a case of right versus wrong. I will not respond to right wing tinged baiting. A Trump fan won't change my beliefs and I know I can't change what the Trump fan believes.
    Time will tell the outcome of this national nightmare. I am eager to someday be able to read all of the info released that has been gathered by Robert Muller. It will be eye opening.
    Last edited by Alanwench; 07-10-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Yes, it was.

On March 1, 2003, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS aka INS) changed it's name to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...zation_Service
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-10-2018 at 09:20 PM.

[QUOTE=Mansfield67;1548837]I had to laugh when I read this, hope it gets to #1 ... again ! https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/enter...rnd/index.html[/QUOTE

Outside of their compilation "International Superhits", American Idiot is one of the best and iconic albums of that particular decade. Don't worry, I get the meaning behind the movement to make it #1 again I just don't care. I've learned a long time ago not to let an artists politics fuck with my appreciation of them (unless your name is the Dixie Chicks or Sinead O'Connor).

EDIT: To do my little part I have changed my avatar and will keep it until GD hits #1 or falls off completely.
    Last edited by Paulination; 07-11-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I am totally embarrassed that a huge balloon of Trump in a nappy (diaper) is going to be allowed to be on show while he is visiting the UK. Everyone agrees Trump is childish , but how childish is that FGS ? Ooh - he's really going to fear the UK now ! We can fly insulting balloons in the sky ! He's so thick skinned he'll laugh out loud .I feel sorry for the Royal family he'll meet ,and have to pretend everything is fine .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I am totally embarrassed that a huge balloon of Trump in a nappy (diaper) is going to be allowed to be on show while he is visiting the UK. Everyone agrees Trump is childish , but how childish is that FGS ? Ooh - he's really going to fear the UK now ! We can fly insulting balloons in the sky ! He's so thick skinned he'll laugh out loud .I feel sorry for the Royal family he'll meet ,and have to pretend everything is fine .
    Nope sorry but, Trump is very thin skinned and his ego will
    hate it.
    The big balloon is very funny, and should go around the World.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    hate it.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Agreed.
    Yep.

hate it.
    Yep.

Somebody could probably make a fortune marketing a smaller version appropriate for flying over every every household in America occupied by those of us ashamed of what our countrymen have done to the US and the world.

Enough of the MAGA hats - let's have one with a picture of that balloon on it.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yep.

Enough of the MAGA hats - let's have one with a picture of that balloon on it.
    GOLD

Oh well , at least Trump knows about it and calls it irrelevant and claims he believes in freedom of speech .And it's not like it'll be the only balloon , as Saddiq Khan will also be caricatured by a blimp too .A waste of money and so pathetic.

hate it.

Precisely. You beat me to this post. Bonespur is the OPPOSITE of thick-skinned, and there are a million examples.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

More of a wimp than a blimp .It was nowhere near as big as it was made out to be , it didn't fly very high and was deflated after 2 hours .At least Trump is reported to have told May to have a harder Brexit , something the UK people have been saying for ages .I hope she listens .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    More of a wimp than a blimp .It was nowhere near as big as it was made out to be , it didn't fly very high and was deflated after 2 hours .At least Trump is reported to have told May to have a harder Brexit , something the UK people have been saying for ages .I hope she listens .
    True but, nothing can be as fat all full of hot air
    as the real Donald Trump can be.(not fake news)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

So funny and so true

When I contemplate Trump being full of something, "air" isn't what comes to mind.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

hate it.
    True. This is the guy who has had a vendetta against a journalist for nearly 30 years because he said in a magazine he had small hands or rather was a "short fingered vulgarian". Funnily enough it wasn't a lie. The hand of the Madame Tussaud's dummy he has is on a wall in the NY attraction or was and it was confirmed it is smaller than average for someone of his height. A while back, the Hollywood Reporter actually added a real size graph of it you can download to see how your hand size is compared to his.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...nd-outline.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    True. This is the guy who has had a vendetta against a journalist for nearly 30 years because he said in a magazine he had small hands or rather was a "short fingered vulgarian". Funnily enough it wasn't a lie. The hand of the Madame Tussaud's dummy he has is on a wall in the NY attraction or was and it was confirmed it is smaller than average for someone of his height. A while back, the Hollywood Reporter actually added a real size graph of it you can download to see how your hand size is compared to his.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...nd-outline.pdf
    Keep in mind they are the hands of a "stable genius". His words, not mine. Stupid goof, my words. LOL
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Can he just go away now please!
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.