Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 36434445
Results 2,201 to 2,208 of 2208

Thread: President Donald Trump

Need to find the video again but Trump is under investigation for getting money from his companies while being president and also for getting monetary gifts from foreign dignitaries.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Sure - make fun of the guy even though he's trying really hard.

I for once am proud of him.
    It takes more time, attention and concentration to color within the lines than to just scribble.

Good job, Trump.

I bet Ivanka puts a gold star and a smiley face on it, and Melania uses a magnet to put it on the refrigerator right next to one Barron did 8 or 9 years ago.

This is no doubt the best work he'll ever do as President.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Witch Hunt:
    "the searching out and deliberate harassment of those (such as political opponents) with unpopular views"

So I'm wondering lately:
    Is it still "just a witch hunt", if they actually find a witch?

And I recently heard a Trump fan say, "Well, impeachment doesn't automatically mean removal from office."

A grandmother on fb was yapping about how much Trump had done for this country, And when someone asked her to name one thing he done. She said "I'm not going to answer that because you won't believe me, and I don't want to argue." Yeah, right. She couldn't name anything.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    A grandmother on fb was yapping about how much Trump had done for this country, And when someone asked her to name one thing he done. She said "I'm not going to answer that because you won't believe me, and I don't want to argue." Yeah, right. She couldn't name anything.
    I'll take a stab at it:
    He's actively trying to reverse the last 300 years or so of human social and scientific progress.

Once he squashes this whole environmental nonsense, maybe he'll target vaccines next.
    Everybody knows that throwing a pinch or two of salt over the appropriate shoulder is way more effective than getting vaccinated against some fake disease like polio.

We need a new Health Care Czar.
    From the salt industry.

I see now Trump and his rich friends are trying to take away
    the health care from hard working middle class Americans.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Please Goddess Make this man go away, I did not want to believe our country was stupid enough to elect that waste of space into office. But what can you expect for a society that mostly lives off drama, reality t.v., bullying, hating, and doing what they can to hurt others to make themselves feel better. I say a blessing everynight at my altar that The Morrigan will step in and knock him on his ass or find a way to remove him from office, he is harming this Nation more and more.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Please Goddess Make this man go away, I did not want to believe our country was stupid enough to elect that waste of space into office. But what can you expect for a society that mostly lives off drama, reality t.v., bullying, hating, and doing what they can to hurt others to make themselves feel better. I say a blessing everynight at my altar that The Morrigan will step in and knock him on his ass or find a way to remove him from office, he is harming this Nation more and more.
    Maybe move to Canada.(we would love to have you)
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.