Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2835363738 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,850 of 1882

Thread: President Donald Trump

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That sounds good. Have you seen the photo from the G7 summit ? Angela Merkel and others look like their ready to jump the table and strangle him. Et tu, my fellow leaders ? That was a missed opportunity ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d6b51266c0c5
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    That sounds good. Have you seen the photo from the G7 summit ? Angela Merkel and others look like their ready to jump the table and strangle him. Et tu, my fellow leaders ? That was a missed opportunity ! https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.d6b51266c0c5
    I did see that.
    They probably looked that way because they were ready to jump the table and strangle him.

    Where's that pragmatic German efficiency when it's really needed?

    He looked like an obstinate juvenile who was just about to start calling people names and telling them "you'll be sorry!"
    Of course, he wasn't getting the love and validation that he's used to getting from his employees and his supporters and the former Republican Party - Macron had already told him that G7 can become G6.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  3. #1803
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    No Ria, the only laughingstock is Trump himself, and his band of sycophants, stooges and enablers.
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    No Ria, the only laughingstock is Trump himself, and his band of sycophants, stooges and enablers.
    I'm not embarrassed or ashamed by him - he's acting just as I would have expected him too.
    Those of us who didn't vote for him only need to be embarrassed or ashamed or apologetic for the fact that so many did.

    And many of his supporters still support him, some even act like this behavior is part of some grand, super-clever plan.
    He's not acting stupid, spoiled and crazy because he's stupid, spoiled and crazy - he's a bloody damned genius working a master plan to Make America Great Again. He just has to appear to be stupid, spoiled and crazy to thinking people everywhere in order for his plan to work.

    Obviously, The Plan depends heavily upon the element of surprise.

    I'm gonna start calling him President Strangelove, he seems to be the real-life manifestation of General Ripper.
    The movie was amusing, this guy isn't.

    Of course, Trump would never attack Russia like General Ripper did.
    Canada and the UK better watch out though.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr._Strangelove
    Last edited by JimC; 06-11-2018 at 04:37 AM.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    He is pouting like a petulant child. Other world leaders see what an effing joke he is. He is making us the laughingstock of the world.
    I like the way you think.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    This Trump hate fest is something I've avoided because I obviously am in the minority but the reality is that he has accomplished more when it comes to real issues than any president I've seen as an adult with NO support from the left or the media. Do any of you know of the 12,000 kids that have been separated from their parents over 10,000 of them were separated by their parents who sent them north with coyotes to the US. The strategy is to join them later with the hopes that liberals will put enough pressure on the government to allow the whole family to stay. Tried and true democrats when the next amnesty happens.

    He's leveling these tariffs to even the trade deficit. The USA has been taking it up the a$$ for decades in order to remain politically correct. Why should we pay exuberant tariffs but not do the same. Countries will eventually come back to negotiations which will allow tariffs to drop for everyone.

    Taxes are lower. I get an additional $150 per paycheck and I make $100K so I can imagine what people with lower income will save. The individual mandate for health insurance will stop this January. So you won't be taxed on that and you can make alternative arrangement for your health coverage outside of the strict, oppressive guidelines Obama put in place.

    What about North Korea? It was created in 1948 and as far as I can find there has not been a sitting president who has been willing, or able to get a meeting with them until Trump.

    I know he sucks as a person. But you can't get that twisted with his abilities as a president. You have got to stop, STOP putting all of your eggs in the media basket. They hate him and will do all they can to manipulate your perspective. Look at what he does, not what he says. Just the opposite of most people do wrong. Remember those pictures of kids in cages a couple of weeks ago? The media didn't tell you they from the Obama administration. Deception through admission.

    I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. In an intellectual society there has to be the other side of the coin. I'm that side.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Thanks for that perspective - everyone should always consider the other side of the coin.
    I still suspect that when it comes to Trump, it's all about Trump to Trump.

    I'm OK, pleased even; that a dialog of some sort has been opened with North Korea; wherever it might lead.
    I think it's a bit telling that Trump has apparently commented that he wants "his people" to sit up and pay attention the way the NK's do. I do really think that if he could have people tossed into the slammer or made to disappear, he would if said people had pissed him off.

    The family separation thing - I think it's unfortunate, but what the heck are you going to do?
    If the parents come here illegally with the kids in tow, you don't escort them to the Holiday Inn.
    If Americans break the law they get arrested, they can go to jail.
    If illegals get caught, they should be arrested and "detained" long enough to make arrangements to send them home. That means the kids have to be detained too, and that typically would have to be done at a different facility than one for adult law breakers.

    So I can't fully side with the people criticizing those aspects of his actions.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  8. #1808
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Thanks for that perspective - everyone should always consider the other side of the coin.
    I still suspect that when it comes to Trump, it's all about Trump to Trump.

    I'm OK, pleased even; that a dialog of some sort has been opened with North Korea; wherever it might lead.
    I think it's a bit telling that Trump has apparently commented that he wants "his people" to sit up and pay attention the way the NK's do. I do really think that if he could have people tossed into the slammer or made to disappear, he would if said people had pissed him off.

    The family separation thing - I think it's unfortunate, but what the heck are you going to do?
    If the parents come here illegally with the kids in tow, you don't escort them to the Holiday Inn.
    If Americans break the law they get arrested, they can go to jail.
    If illegals get caught, they should be arrested and "detained" long enough to make arrangements to send them home. That means the kids have to be detained too, and that typically would have to be done at a different facility than one for adult law breakers.

    So I can't fully side with the people criticizing those aspects of his actions.
    Matter fact there are undocumented immigrants with American children in my family. I am waiting to see what they know about the cage thing, and if they consider themselves safe.

    On another note. Almost all of my FB friends are Trumpsters. Most are nice. They never say a word about their politics. There are three who must follow me around and post their Trumpy opinions. Big whoop!

    When Trump steps on their toes--and if might--I am going to laugh at their frowny little faces.

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Cannot wait until that man is out of office, he is the worst president ever.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cannot wait until that man is out of office, he is the worst president ever.
    Yes, although the Space Force is promising.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    He's ripping off Reagan's Star Wars, huh?

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    He's ripping off Reagan's Star Wars, huh?
    Yeah. At least RR had the brains to try to tie it in with a popular movie franchise.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Cannot wait until that man is out of office, he is the worst president ever.
    Each day you think can this racist president get
    any lower, but yes he does.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    Quote Originally Posted by upset View Post
    yeah. At least rr had the brains to try to tie it in with a popular movie franchise.
    rotflmao!

  15. #1815
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Yeah. At least RR had the brains to try to tie it in with a popular movie franchise.
    Maybe Trump is just anticipating a future movie to tie it in with.
    The one sure to be made about him.

    Oh, wait - they've already done Dr. Strangelove.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Maybe Trump is just anticipating a future movie to tie it in with.
    The one sure to be made about him.

    Oh, wait - they've already done Dr. Strangelove.
    Have they done Strange Fruit?

  17. #1817
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    This children separated from parents issue (though I hate it) has hit a fever pitch where it is everywhere. This is the policy of the US, not Donald Trump. For god's sake most of the pictures were when Obama was president. Why is Trump taking all this heat when the media ignored the subject during the Clinton years, Bush years and Obama years. Trump just signed an executive order to end it. It is up to congress to make that permanent. Name me another president who did the same.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    This children separated from parents issue (though I hate it) has hit a fever pitch where it is everywhere. This is the policy of the US, not Donald Trump. For god's sake most of the pictures were when Obama was president. Why is Trump taking all this heat when the media ignored the subject during the Clinton years, Bush years and Obama years. Trump just signed an executive order to end it. It is up to congress to make that permanent. Name me another president who did the same.
    LOL
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  19. #1819
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    This children separated from parents issue (though I hate it) has hit a fever pitch where it is everywhere. This is the policy of the US, not Donald Trump. For god's sake most of the pictures were when Obama was president. Why is Trump taking all this heat when the media ignored the subject during the Clinton years, Bush years and Obama years. Trump just signed an executive order to end it. It is up to congress to make that permanent. Name me another president who did the same.
    My guess is that his anti-immigrant, "build a wall" rhetoric creates public\media awareness of all things immigration and makes easy associating negative aspects of the matter with him even when they predate his admin.

    I suspect too that many people feel that he holds most of humanity in low regard; also making it easy to associate such matters with him.

    "Low regard" isn't quite right; contempt is probably more accurate.

    Place some cages around the golf course.
    Populate them with immigrants and adversaries; enjoy the outing; it's like the best kind of day.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  20. #1820
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    actually Obama didn't order children taken away from their families and locked in cages, and those pictures were actually taken not long ago, so it was dumptard who ordered this, and those executive orders he signed it was because his approval rating is dropping more because of it, but it also states in the orders that those already being detained and away from their parents will remain so.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  21. #1821
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,737
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    actually Obama didn't order children taken away from their families and locked in cages, and those pictures were actually taken not long ago, so it was dumptard who ordered this, and those executive orders he signed it was because his approval rating is dropping more because of it, but it also states in the orders that those already being detained and away from their parents will remain so.
    Dumptard. Says it all.


    Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

  22. #1822
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,958
    Dumptard. I like it, it works for me !
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  23. #1823
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Thanks Guys! I have a notebook by my desk with DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE, and I mark off a day each day LOL, as I said I cannot wait until his gone, did you guys see what he is doing now, he is going to charge Harley Davidson some kind of fine or tax or something for sending their work over seas, and he is the one that caused them to send work over seas in the first place, due to the trade war with Europe.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  24. #1824
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    actually Obama didn't order children taken away from their families and locked in cages, and those pictures were actually taken not long ago, so it was dumptard who ordered this, and those executive orders he signed it was because his approval rating is dropping more because of it, but it also states in the orders that those already being detained and away from their parents will remain so.
    Not true at all. Let's have an honest discussion everyone and I come from a place of fact unless I say otherwise and for that, I'll call it my opinion. Calling these policies "Trump's" immigration policies is intellectually dishonest and simply untrue. These are the laws of the United States. The same ones that existed when Obama was president in fact, the first pictures that emerged of children in cages a couple of weeks ago were found to have been taken back in 2014 when Obama was president. No one seemed to care back then because it really isn't the kids that are the issue to the democrats, it is this new political pawns they can use to target Trump.

    To be fair, people can only know what they can find and the media completely ignored the story (which was out there) because it did not fit the popular left wing narrative of the time. Now that they can bring it up and leave out the back story allowing for the population to assume that Trump did this (some media outlets go as far as calling the Trump policies as well), they are taking advantage of a very unfortunate situation that has been in the background long before Trump.

    To take it a step further (opinion time) I find it peculiar that at a time when enforcement efforts are ramping up at the border, we have caravans of illegal immigrants flooding the border. Why? It's not because Trump is weak on immigration. It is because they feel they have a whole political party on their side and hear all of the political discourse and believe the border will be a much friendlier and easier environment once they get here. For god's sake the democrats are almost daring them to come. Now, of course I don't believe the average immigrant watches the news or anything like that but their organizers do. What a great sales job for the coyotes to explain how now is the time to go to America because of the political discourse....pay me! They are convinced can get in under the guise of asylum, wait for a democrat to become president, hope the house and senate go to the dems and sit back and wait for amnesty which would be almost a certainty. Instant huge additional voting block for the democrats. If amnesty happens the fact that they are citizens takes away the big business desire for cheap labor so democrats win, republicans lose.

    This is the big picture. The end justifies the means so manipulating the American people, the immigrants showing up in droves, and playing children like pawns in a shitty chess game is OK as long as the get where they want to be.

    Lastly, the only person legitimately doing anything about the problem is Trump himself. Now, I don't pretend it is out of the goodness of his heart but a reaction to the uproar. Nevertheless he's doing something. 17 states are suing him over the child separation policy of the UNITED STATES. Why didn't they sue Obama? Look at the states:

    Massachusetts, California, Delaware, Iowa, Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont, Virginia and Washington

    All blue. It's all political. These politicians don't care about the kids, they care about blaming Trump and winning the next election on the backs of the most unfortunate among us and it's shameful.
    Last edited by Paulination; 06-27-2018 at 01:49 PM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  25. #1825
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,958
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Thanks Guys! I have a notebook by my desk with DAYS UNTIL TRUMP IS OUT OF OFFICE, and I mark off a day each day LOL, as I said I cannot wait until his gone, did you guys see what he is doing now, he is going to charge Harley Davidson some kind of fine or tax or something for sending their work over seas, and he is the one that caused them to send work over seas in the first place, due to the trade war with Europe.
    I did see that. Dumptard strikes again. I think you have coined a new catchphrase ! I see there is a #dumptard on twitter, might that be you ? If so, brilliant !!
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

  26. #1826
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    Justice Kennedy is retiring. Get your legal abortions while you can.

    Bonespur is going to make the SCOTUS conservative for the foreseeable future. It will be something for him to look back on fondly 20 years from now when he's rotting in hell.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  27. #1827
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post

    ...All blue. It's all political. These politicians don't care about the kids, they care about blaming Trump and winning the next election on the backs of the most unfortunate among us and it's shameful.
    Excellent points to ponder, Pauli.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  28. #1828
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Excellent points to ponder, Pauli.

    Thanks brother!
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  29. #1829
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Nope not me about the #dumptard, maybe a friend of mine or someone took it, who knows, yes the laws have been in place for years and I do agree with them however, I do not agree with children being locked in cages and taken from their families and no those pictures weren't from awhile back, they were recent photos, if they were from back then why weren't they brought out until now? And don't tell me it was because it was a cover up or someone wants to make Trump look bad, that is bs, Trump does that on his own, But anyway I am sick of the man that is in office, he didn't keep so many promises, people heard make America great again and they jumped on the bandwagon, however when I asked a few of these Trump supporters to explain what they think Make America Great Again means, they couldn't answer me, a few said well jobs coming back things being made here in America again, I said so how is that working out for you? They got pissed, I said well you did see where Harley is closing plants and going over seas, and coal mines are still shutting down, and everything we buy still is made in China or another country, the moron in office wants a space force, and wants to build a wall, but don't you know that it will be our tax money that pays for that, also don't you have to believe in science before you can have a space anything?
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  30. #1830
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288

  31. #1831
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    I think that the Chinese are going to reimburse us for the goods we buy there; Martians and Moon people and a race of Bigfoots are going to pay for the Space Force.
    And it will be a great Space Force. It will be a big, beautiful Space Force. It will have brightly colored laser beams, a space ship and Cosmonauts and everything.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  32. #1832
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,779
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I think that the Chinese are going to reimburse us for the goods we buy there; Martians and Moon people and a race of Bigfoots are going to pay for the Space Force.
    And it will be a great Space Force. It will be a big, beautiful Space Force. It will have brightly colored laser beams, a space ship and Cosmonauts and everything.
    "Cosmonauts" was a nice touch.
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  33. #1833
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    "Cosmonauts" was a nice touch.
    It was indeed.

  34. #1834
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    no those pictures weren't from awhile back, they were recent photos, if they were from back then why weren't they brought out until now? And don't tell me it was because it was a cover up or someone wants to make Trump look bad, that is bs,
    Show me proof those are recent. Here's proof that they weren't:

    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...akenly-tweete/

    That is among a dozen articles saying the same thing.

    It wasn't a cover up, it just wasn't reported. Two different things. Look up the term "plausible deniability" and that's what the media did.

    Tracy, you can believe what you want. You certainly wouldn't be the first liberal to ignore the facts in order to hang on to a viewpoint that fits your preferred narrative. I just think that when people do that they are doing themselves and those that listen to them a major disservice.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  35. #1835
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,577
    In the middle of July this racist, person will visit the
    UK he has no idea what is ahead of him.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  36. #1836
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    321
    The home office shouldn't let him in quite frankly with his racist /rape and whatever else allegations have been said about him.They stop other people.from entering for less .
    What 3rd world country do you live in that doesn't allow 'the gays' to marry ?

  37. #1837
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by p00key View Post
    The home office shouldn't let him in quite frankly with his racist /rape and whatever else allegations have been said about him.They stop other people.from entering for less .
    I'm in favor of letting him in over there - no questions asked.
    We need to discuss, however; the matter of letting him back out.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  38. #1838
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I'm in favor of letting him in over there - no questions asked.
    We need to discuss, however; the matter of letting him back out.

  39. #1839
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Oh here we go again with the old liberal insult when ya'll know you are in the wrong and can't handle it, not all the pictures are from the Obama era, a lot of those are current, but yet you fail to see that, no I am going to show proof so sick of doing so, and tired of this, can't wait until people wake up and realize that Trump is not the great man and president a lot of people think he is, so believe what you want, I just had a Trump supporter unfriend me on facebook because they couldn't handle the truth, and thank you Cindy for saying my post earlier was well said, see the one that unfriended me couldn't answer my question either, and didn't like it when I asked how is that working for you, the promises he made and the jobs he was going to bring back, he hasn't done anything but rip families apart and put money into the pockets of the rich while screwing over the middle class and poor, oh and eventually, if that man doesn't get out of office, those of us that are on disability, social security and such can be kissing that goodbye, if he gets his way.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  40. #1840
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by p00key View Post
    The home office shouldn't let him in quite frankly with his racist /rape and whatever else allegations have been said about him.They stop other people.from entering for less .
    You are 100% right and it would be the perfect example but we all know there is more chance of Elvis coming back and admitting he faked his death than that happening.

    From what I've seen online and in the papers here, the only ones who truly want him is the government and his supporters who are in the minority. He's not here yet and there is still time for some excuse for him not to come especially when he finds out how pissed most people are but when he does it's not gonna be pretty.


    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Oh here we go again with the old liberal insult when ya'll know you are in the wrong and can't handle it, not all the pictures are from the Obama era, a lot of those are current, but yet you fail to see that, no I am going to show proof so sick of doing so, and tired of this, can't wait until people wake up and realize that Trump is not the great man and president a lot of people think he is, so believe what you want, I just had a Trump supporter unfriend me on facebook because they couldn't handle the truth, and thank you Cindy for saying my post earlier was well said, see the one that unfriended me couldn't answer my question either, and didn't like it when I asked how is that working for you, the promises he made and the jobs he was going to bring back, he hasn't done anything but rip families apart and put money into the pockets of the rich while screwing over the middle class and poor, oh and eventually, if that man doesn't get out of office, those of us that are on disability, social security and such can be kissing that goodbye, if he gets his way.
    The bit that gets me is how some bring politics into situations it has no reason to be in. A perfect example is what's going on with Thailand and the boys stuck in the cave. Unfortunately a diver who was trying to rescue them died. For some reason, it started going around that he was American and soon after, there were several posts about people being proud to be American, unlike those traitors who refuse to support the president and kneel like cowards instead of standing. Unsurprisingly, ppl asked what the hell that had to do with someone dying and was met with nothing but insults rather than explanations. Eventually, it came out the diver was actually from Thailand and some did delete the posts but others made excuses for what they said rather than admitting they were wrong about it.

  41. #1841
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,725
    Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    You are 100% right and it would be the perfect example but we all know there is more chance of Elvis coming back and admitting he faked his death than that happening.

    From what I've seen online and in the papers here, the only ones who truly want him is the government and his supporters who are in the minority. He's not here yet and there is still time for some excuse for him not to come especially when he finds out how pissed most people are but when he does it's not gonna be pretty.




    The bit that gets me is how some bring politics into situations it has no reason to be in. A perfect example is what's going on with Thailand and the boys stuck in the cave. Unfortunately a diver who was trying to rescue them died. For some reason, it started going around that he was American and soon after, there were several posts about people being proud to be American, unlike those traitors who refuse to support the president and kneel like cowards instead of standing. Unsurprisingly, ppl asked what the hell that had to do with someone dying and was met with nothing but insults rather than explanations. Eventually, it came out the diver was actually from Thailand and some did delete the posts but others made excuses for what they said rather than admitting they were wrong about it.
    Got to follow the leader and stick with what you know.
    Especially when it's all you've got.

    They should have doubled down - more people would have believed them then.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  42. #1842
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Yes I saw that today about those boys trapped in a cave and that diver dying bad all around I am out of sorts and snappy today I am also grieving as I just found out my beloved grandma who I was very close to passed away June 28 th, I don't get why people have to bring politics into everything
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  43. #1843
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Yes I saw that today about those boys trapped in a cave and that diver dying bad all around I am out of sorts and snappy today I am also grieving as I just found out my beloved grandma who I was very close to passed away June 28 th, I don't get why people have to bring politics into everything
    Sorry to hear about your grandma. I went through the same thing myself at the end of April.

  44. #1844
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Thanks shellc,
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  45. #1845
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Oh here we go again with the old liberal insult when ya'll know you are in the wrong and can't handle it, not all the pictures are from the Obama era, a lot of those are current, but yet you fail to see that,
    Show me where I once said that all of the pictures were from Obama. I said the first ones were which is 100% the truth by anyone's calculation and admitted as much by the same media pundits that tried to get away with passing them off as Trump era. You were the one that said they weren't Obama era which was untrue. Fair enough, you made a mistake, big deal but don't drag me into it as if I'm somehow butthurt or trying to deceive anyone. These are the policies of the USA, way before Trump. Once you wrap your head around that simple truth then you will be mentally and emotionally free to offer a true criticism. God knows there is enough "real" material for you to work with.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  46. #1846
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    San Diego CA
    Posts
    4,934
    Read my post I am tired of this crap, they both did it, but Obama quickly worked to get the families back together, and I am going to keep my mouth shut as what I want to say will get me a card so ima gonna say this, bless your little heart.
    Last edited by pkstracy; 07-09-2018 at 04:58 PM.
    "My Darling Girl ,when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." ~Aunt Frances~ #METOO grandpa Jan 8,1927-March 9, 2006 Grandma Nov 6, 1926-June 28, 2018. Forever loved and missed always in my heart.

  47. #1847
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,288
    This better be the end of, pk and Pauli.

  48. #1848
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,088
    Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Read my post I am tired of this crap, they both did it, but Obama quickly worked to get the families back together, and I am going to keep my mouth shut as what I want to say will get me a card so ima gonna say this, bless your little heart.
    If I am wrong about Obama, I welcome the opportunity to be set straight. I have yet to find anything about Obama addressing this issue at all. Who knows, maybe I'm looking in the wrong places. I would be happy to read anything you may have found on Obama's efforts to reunite families. I am not above having my mind changed, its happened before.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  49. #1849
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,577
    So now Trump is at the NATO summit, about to
    do the old classic "ugly American" act.
    The European Union , UK and Canada are ready
    for him.

    He will not be happy until he meets his master Putin.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  50. #1850
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Burlington,Ontario,Canada
    Posts
    2,958
    I had to laugh when I read this, hope it gets to #1 ... again ! https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/enter...rnd/index.html
    To really know people is to be able to read between the lines on their faces.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •