Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 29363738394047 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

One big, telling clue of the children kidnapped by Cheetolini is the fact that the ICE logo is plainly seen in some pics. No matter how much proof is posted, a die-hard Trump fan will demand and deny more and more. ICE did not exist during the Obama administration.
    Stop and think for a moment, if Obama kidnapped kids and kept them in cages, Faux News and the entire Right Wing would have delighted in riding him out on a rail. No matter how hard they tried, no scandals were found.
    That said, it is time for Trump and his followers to stop blaming Obama for everything. Trump blames and vilified Barack Obama because he is insanely jealous of his success and he hates like hell that an African American man did something better than he could.
    Sorry, but anyone supporting what Trump has done and what he is doing to innocent children is saying that racism, collusion with Russia, obstructing justice and sexual abuse of women is just fine and dandy.
    It is no longer a case of right versus left. This is a case of right versus wrong. I will not respond to right wing tinged baiting. A Trump fan won't change my beliefs and I know I can't change what the Trump fan believes.
    Time will tell the outcome of this national nightmare. I am eager to someday be able to read all of the info released that has been gathered by Robert Muller. It will be eye opening.
    Last edited by Alanwench; 07-10-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Misspelled word
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Yes, it was.

On March 1, 2003, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS aka INS) changed it's name to US Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigr...zation_Service
    Last edited by cindyt; 07-10-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

[QUOTE=Mansfield67;1548837]I had to laugh when I read this, hope it gets to #1 ... again ! https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/10/enter...rnd/index.html[/QUOTE

Outside of their compilation "International Superhits", American Idiot is one of the best and iconic albums of that particular decade. Don't worry, I get the meaning behind the movement to make it #1 again I just don't care. I've learned a long time ago not to let an artists politics fuck with my appreciation of them (unless your name is the Dixie Chicks or Sinead O'Connor).

EDIT: To do my little part I have changed my avatar and will keep it until GD hits #1 or falls off completely.
    Last edited by Paulination; 07-11-2018 at 10:05 AM.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

I am totally embarrassed that a huge balloon of Trump in a nappy (diaper) is going to be allowed to be on show while he is visiting the UK. Everyone agrees Trump is childish , but how childish is that FGS ? Ooh - he's really going to fear the UK now ! We can fly insulting balloons in the sky ! He's so thick skinned he'll laugh out loud .I feel sorry for the Royal family he'll meet ,and have to pretend everything is fine .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I am totally embarrassed that a huge balloon of Trump in a nappy (diaper) is going to be allowed to be on show while he is visiting the UK. Everyone agrees Trump is childish , but how childish is that FGS ? Ooh - he's really going to fear the UK now ! We can fly insulting balloons in the sky ! He's so thick skinned he'll laugh out loud .I feel sorry for the Royal family he'll meet ,and have to pretend everything is fine .
    Nope sorry but, Trump is very thin skinned and his ego will
    hate it.
    The big balloon is very funny, and should go around the World.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    hate it.
    Agreed.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Agreed.
    Yep.

hate it.
    Yep.

Somebody could probably make a fortune marketing a smaller version appropriate for flying over every every household in America occupied by those of us ashamed of what our countrymen have done to the US and the world.

Enough of the MAGA hats - let's have one with a picture of that balloon on it.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Yep.

Enough of the MAGA hats - let's have one with a picture of that balloon on it.
    GOLD
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Oh well , at least Trump knows about it and calls it irrelevant and claims he believes in freedom of speech .And it's not like it'll be the only balloon , as Saddiq Khan will also be caricatured by a blimp too .A waste of money and so pathetic.

hate it.

Precisely. You beat me to this post. Bonespur is the OPPOSITE of thick-skinned, and there are a million examples.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

More of a wimp than a blimp .It was nowhere near as big as it was made out to be , it didn't fly very high and was deflated after 2 hours .At least Trump is reported to have told May to have a harder Brexit , something the UK people have been saying for ages .I hope she listens .

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    More of a wimp than a blimp .It was nowhere near as big as it was made out to be , it didn't fly very high and was deflated after 2 hours .At least Trump is reported to have told May to have a harder Brexit , something the UK people have been saying for ages .I hope she listens .
    True but, nothing can be as fat all full of hot air
    as the real Donald Trump can be.(not fake news)

So funny and so true

When I contemplate Trump being full of something, "air" isn't what comes to mind.

hate it.
    True. This is the guy who has had a vendetta against a journalist for nearly 30 years because he said in a magazine he had small hands or rather was a "short fingered vulgarian". Funnily enough it wasn't a lie. The hand of the Madame Tussaud's dummy he has is on a wall in the NY attraction or was and it was confirmed it is smaller than average for someone of his height. A while back, the Hollywood Reporter actually added a real size graph of it you can download to see how your hand size is compared to his.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...nd-outline.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by shellc View Post
    True. This is the guy who has had a vendetta against a journalist for nearly 30 years because he said in a magazine he had small hands or rather was a "short fingered vulgarian". Funnily enough it wasn't a lie. The hand of the Madame Tussaud's dummy he has is on a wall in the NY attraction or was and it was confirmed it is smaller than average for someone of his height. A while back, the Hollywood Reporter actually added a real size graph of it you can download to see how your hand size is compared to his.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...nd-outline.pdf
    Keep in mind they are the hands of a "stable genius". His words, not mine. Stupid goof, my words. LOL
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Can he just go away now please!

Is Bonespur guilty of treason?

Well, treason is a strong word.

And yes, he's guilty of treason.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...we-all-saw-it/

Oh, and all the people coming after him in the "witch hunt" are REPUBLICANS!!! People still supporting him at this point are either: a) stupid; b) thoroughly cynical and dishonest pragmatists; or c) both.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Sits back with a big bowl of popcorn and an impeach the traitor sign.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post

Oh, and all the people coming after him in the "witch hunt" are REPUBLICANS!!! People still supporting him at this point are either: a) stupid; b) thoroughly cynical and dishonest pragmatists; or c) both.
    1st, SOME of those coming after him are Republicans, the vast majority are democrats and the media. The Republicans coming after him are the same old tired group posturing to what they think the popular position is, and it's shameful. BTW, I don't fit in either one of your "a", "b", and "c" scenarios so there must be an option "d".
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

True, the American Republican's in power need to speak up now.

Also they need to shut up Donald Trump when he talks about "witch hunts"
    and "fake news".

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    1st, SOME of those coming after him are Republicans, the vast majority are democrats and the media. The Republicans coming after him are the same old tired group posturing to what they think the popular position is, and it's shameful. BTW, I don't fit in either one of your "a", "b", and "c" scenarios so there must be an option "d".
    The Russia investigation. Mueller et al. This is why I used the term "witch hunt," which is what he has consistently called the investigation itself.

Also, I love the notion of the media "coming after" Bonsepur. I really hate that sleazy tactic they use where they report what he said word for word. He's a joke, and sorry, but there's no option d.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

but there's no option d.
    Since you don't make up the global rules of political understanding, we'll agree to disagree. By anyone's unbiased, non-politicized view point the media has been harshly unfair to Trump. They may report "word for word" which actually is something they have had to walk back on several occasions but not of their own integrity, it's because they've been caught. Perfect example is publishing pictures of Obama era immigrant children in cages and then allowing the public to assume they were Trump era.

You can take one sentence from any conversation that a person has and report it as fact but when you look at the entire dialogue and context, it can paint the statement as either unfairly positive or unfairly negative. With Obama and Hillary they use this technique to promote a story in a positive light whether the underlying story is or isn't. With Trump, they do the opposite. Look at the protesters the day that Trump announced his pick for the SCOTUS. The pick came in at 6 pm but protesters were there all day with signs calling the pick every name in the book. They had to leave the name blank until the announcement was made (for which they filled it in, often misspelling it). It didn't matter who he picked, they automatically attributed their views on someone who was an unknown at the time. That my friends, is insanity.

Everything I point out is independently verifiable but to do so is to question ones own prejudices and biases. A lot of people mix up "likeable" with "effective". If you don't like him as a person how can you support him as a president? Once in that mindset, he can do no right even if he does.
    Last edited by Paulination; 07-18-2018 at 10:22 AM.
    --McCourt

Since you don't make up the global rules of political understanding, we'll agree to disagree. By anyone's unbiased, non-politicized view point the media has been harshly unfair to Trump. They may report "word for word" which actually is something they have had to walk back on several occasions but not of their own integrity, it's because they've been caught. Perfect example is publishing pictures of Obama era immigrant children in cages and then allowing the public to assume they were Trump era.

You can take one sentence from any conversation that a person has and report it as fact but when you look at the entire dialogue and context, it can paint the statement as either unfairly positive or unfairly negative. With Obama and Hillary they use this technique to promote a story in a positive light whether the underlying story is or isn't. With Trump, they do the opposite. Look at the protesters the day that Trump announced his pick for the SCOTUS. The pick came in at 6 pm but protesters were there all day with signs calling the pick every name in the book. They had to leave the name blank until the announcement was made (for which they filled it in, often misspelling it). It didn't matter who he picked, they automatically attributed their views on someone who was an unknown at the time. That my friends, is insanity.

Everything I point out is independently verifiable but to do so is to question ones own prejudices and biases. A lot of people mix up "likeable" with "effective". If you don't like him as a person how can you support him as a president? Once in that mindset, he can do no right even if he does.
    And of course you know this happened because it was reported to you by that one teeny weeny segment of the media which is unbiased and not trying to brainwash po' widdle liberals.

Thinking people take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. I judge people - Bonsepur included - by their words and actions. The fact that he is President is an absolute disgrace, and it is NOT POSSIBLE at this point for me to take people who are still defending him seriously. But by all means, keep trying to "reason" with us "unfair" liberals about this monstrosity in the Oval Office. You seem to get something out of it.

Everybody vote in the midterms!
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

And of course you know this happened because it was reported to you by that one teeny weeny segment of the media which is unbiased and not trying to brainwash po' widdle liberals.

Thinking people take EVERYTHING with a grain of salt. I judge people - Bonsepur included - by their words and actions. The fact that he is President is an absolute disgrace, and it is NOT POSSIBLE at this point for me to take people who are still defending him seriously. But by all means, keep trying to "reason" with us "unfair" liberals about this monstrosity in the Oval Office. You seem to get something out of it.

Everybody vote in the midterms!
    Everything I said is easily verifiable. There are pictures!

I am going to politely bow out of this discussion because I always feel the same way when I deal with my little kids, no interest in learning or developing, just name calling and fallacy after fallacy. You yourself said you won't take me seriously which is selling yourself a little short but whatever. This thread went from healthy discourse to descend into the mob mentality which I thought we were all above at this point. Too sad.
    --McCourt

Nope sorry, the so called "liberal Media" is just a myth.
    They are not fake news. (not Republican or Democrat)

Just need to tell the truth when a person in power like
    Donald Trump lies so much.

Surely nobody is actually shocked or surprised by his behavior or by the events of the last few days.
    If so, how can that be?

Haven't they been paying attention since he first started campaigning?
    If so, why didn't they expect this sort of thing?

Surely nobody is actually shocked or surprised by his behavior or by the events of the last few days.
    If so, how can that be?

Haven't they been paying attention since he first started campaigning?
    If so, why didn't they expect this sort of thing?
    They have eyes but don't see. They have ears but don't hear.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Everything I said is easily verifiable. There are pictures!

I am going to politely bow out of this discussion because I always feel the same way when I deal with my little kids, no interest in learning or developing, just name calling and fallacy after fallacy.
    You yourself said you won't take me seriously which is selling yourself a little short but whatever. This thread went from healthy discourse to descend into the mob mentality which I thought we were all above at this point. Too sad.
    Oh, good. Nice of you to "be mature enough" to let me have the last word. Or "take your ball and go home," depending on how you want to spin it.

Not taking Trump supporters seriously is a hallmark of rationality. I am doing whatever the opposite of selling myself short is. (What WOULD you call that?) I also don't engage in debates with the guy in the street who thinks the pigeons are trying to control his mind.

"Everything I said is easily verifiable. There are pictures!" Let's see. How would a Trump supporter respond? … I got it! Those people holding up those signs are crisis actors! Those scenes were staged to make liberals look bad! It's a false flag! Or... those photos are actually of conservatives protesting one of Obama's picks, and they Photoshopped Kagan's name out! Yeah, that's the ticket!

I have to say, your "I'm taking the high road because blah blah blah is beneath my dignity" tone is somewhat ironic given that your patron saint is both the rudest and most childish character in American political history.

And "mob mentality" is FUNNY coming from a Trump supporter. But as a very wise man once said, whatever.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

They have eyes but don't see. They have ears but don't hear.
    So true. People only see what they want too see , and hear what they want too hear. I am not surprised or shocked by any of his behavior, it's to be expected when it's coming from a kid. A whiny brat of a kid.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

Pauli, yours is not the only opinion here. Haven't went had this conversation before?
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

I have nothing against people who support Trump, that is their right. I've never liked the guy, always thought he was an arrogant loudmouth with no class. Now that he is President, nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I have nothing against people who support Trump, that is their right. I've never liked the guy, always thought he was an arrogant loudmouth with no class. Now that he is President, nothing has changed.
    Things have changed.
    He's an arrogant, classless loudmouth braggart (those are his best qualities) whose behavior has been validated by an inexplicably large segment of American voters; and who now occupies the White House.

"He'll run the country like a business" - even though it's not a business, not even close to being like a business.
    "He's a billionaire!"

Those were the most common reasons I heard stated by people I know as to why they were going to vote for the guy.
    They might as well have been saying, "He plays a good golf game", or "He wears really nice shoes!".

Those reasons would have made just as much sense.

"He's not Hillary" was no doubt the best reason I heard anyone state.

I have to think that his supporters are pleased with what they've gotten (and given the rest of us) - it was on full display during the campaign and there have been no real surprises other than the fact that he hasn't yet told his own supporters how much contempt he has for them.

Yet.

Never liked him either. The thing here, in case someone wonders, on this forum, although I have a right to my own opinion, it does not affect how I moderate. On this board I am above all else a Scott Michaels sympathizer.

Things have changed.
    He's an arrogant, classless loudmouth braggart (those are his best qualities) whose behavior has been validated by an inexplicably large segment of American voters; and who now occupies the White House.

"He'll run the country like a business" - even though it's not a business, not even close to being like a business.
    "He's a billionaire!"

Those were the most common reasons I heard stated by people I know as to why they were going to vote for the guy.
    They might as well have been saying, "He plays a good golf game", or "He wears really nice shoes!".

Those reasons would have made just as much sense.

"He's not Hillary" was no doubt the best reason I heard anyone state.

I have to think that his supporters are pleased with what they've gotten (and given the rest of us) - it was on full display during the campaign and there have been no real surprises other than the fact that he hasn't yet told his own supporters how much contempt he has for them.

Yet.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Not all the pictures shown of the children in cages were from the Obama era, oh and another thing Trump kept calling the unemployment number reports fake news until he started taking credit for them going up, which as it was still due to Obama, the numbers for Trump couldn't be figured yet as he hadn't been in office that long, then he stated the news was true, so how can you take credit for something if you called it fake news to start with?

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Not all the pictures shown of the children in cages were from the Obama era, oh and another thing Trump kept calling the unemployment number reports fake news until he started taking credit for them going up, which as it was still due to Obama, the numbers for Trump couldn't be figured yet as he hadn't been in office that long, then he stated the news was true, so how can you take credit for something if you called it fake news to start with?
    It wasn't fake anymore because of something he did.
    All he had to do now, was take those lies and make them true, somehow.

Remember when he got inaugurated, how bitterly cold the weather was in DC?
    Just look at it now and say he hasn't made positive changes.

You're just hatin'.
    You're player hatin', in fact.
    Last edited by JimC; 07-20-2018 at 07:35 PM.

37. 07-20-2018, 08:48 PM
    Reason
    Copyright image

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    Sits back with a big bowl of popcorn and an impeach the traitor sign.
    *sits beside you with a big bottle of Diet Coke and a second "Impeach the Traitor" sign*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

39. 07-21-2018, 09:06 PM
    Reason
    Image is copyrighted under Alamy

40. 07-21-2018, 10:08 PM
    Reason
    Posting copyright image

MurkeyWaters, Post this again or one like it, and you get banned for illegal content. To wit, obvious copyright infringement.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    *sits beside you with a big bottle of Diet Coke and a second "Impeach the Traitor" sign*
    Offers you the popcorn, lots of butter and salt.

Sits beside pkstracy and RiaBrown with a third "Impeach the Traitor" sign. Does anyone want melted butter for the popcorn ?
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    Sits beside pkstracy and RiaBrown with a third "Impeach the Traitor" sign. Does anyone want melted butter for the popcorn ?
    drags a bean bag chair and joins Alan, PK, and Ria on the impeach group of the room, and popcorn? Yes please 😁

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    drags a bean bag chair and joins Alan, PK, and Ria on the impeach group of the room, and popcorn? Yes please 
    Ya'll are being silly! Don't just sit there, pk! hand over the popcorn before I ban you! Ria, you could have at leased baked some brownies.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Ya'll are being silly! Don't just sit there, pk! hand over the popcorn before I ban you! Ria, you could have at leased baked some brownies.
    Sorry Cindy....I did make pizza though. *passes around slices of extra cheesy pizza*
    "Tequila may not be the answer, but it's worth a shot."

"I just go here!"

"I am not psychic. I AM psychotic. BIG difference."

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcP View Post
    drags a bean bag chair and joins Alan, PK, and Ria on the impeach group of the room, and popcorn? Yes please 😁
    Smokes crack. Takes off all clothing.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Sorry Cindy....I did make pizza though. *passes around slices of extra cheesy pizza*
    There are Canadians who want in on this too ! I'll swing by Prince Edward Island and pick up some lobster and other treats for the barbecue.

There are Canadians who want in on this too ! I'll swing by Prince Edward Island and pick up some lobster and other treats for the barbecue.
    The entire free and civilized world wants this too, I'd wager.

Oh, absolutely !

Aww, Ivanka Trump to close her fashion brand.
    The Hudson Bay Company here in Canada were
    one of the first ones to stop selling her cheap
    crap.(made by little girls in the 3rd World)

So hope it doesn't affect the creepy relationship
    that father and daughter have with each other.

Aww, Ivanka Trump to close her fashion brand.
    The Hudson Bay Company here in Canada were
    one of the first ones to stop selling her cheap
    crap.(made by little girls in the 3rd World)

So hope it doesn't affect the creepy relationship
    that father and daughter have with each other.
    Hudson's was selling that shit ? What the f**k is wrong with them ! Sorry if I sound a little angry, I haven't been myself since Sears closed. LOL.

Ain't no doubt about it. This guy is a bad egg.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset