Page 30 of 57 FirstFirst ... 21282930313239 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,500 of 2806

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Trump's stance on North Korea is absolutely necessary. Kim Jong Un is certifiable and aching to get an ICBM for which he can put a nuclear warhead. Every launch he tests goes a little further out to sea. If we don't preemptively intervene with his nuclear aspirations we will forever become his bitch in our desire to avoid nuclear war. He doesn't think like you do, his moral compass is forever pointed south. He has had his uncle killed, his brother killed etc... He executes people with anti aircraft cannons which reduce the bodies to mush.
    I don't disagree with your statement.

I think though that the world in general should have a major interest in limiting the nuclear aspirations of a crazy guy running a rogue nation.

There should be some frank discussions taking place - and maybe they already are - with those who support North Korea and the larger "world community" giving those supporters notice that they need to do something to control the guy or other measures will be taken.

Even if the US ultimately takes action alone; there should be a consensus among many nations that has been made perfectly clear to all that something has to be done and something will be done; either by those NK supporters or by other vitally interested parties.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    I don't disagree with your statement.

I think though that the world in general should have a major interest in limiting the nuclear aspirations of a crazy guy running a rogue nation.

There should be some frank discussions taking place - and maybe they already are - with those who support North Korea and the larger "world community" giving those supporters notice that they need to do something to control the guy or other measures will be taken.

Even if the US ultimately takes action alone; there should be a consensus among many nations that has been made perfectly clear to all that something has to be done and something will be done; either by those NK supporters or by other vitally interested parties.
    We are the only nation that has dropped one. The only way Jong-un would is first, he'd have to have one and second would be if he was completely cornered. He thinks too much of himself to see himself taken out otherwise.

From the Jim Jones thread.....it fits perfectly here.

Guinn says Jones, who founded Peoples Temple church, would take current events and exaggerate them to create a sense of fear and urgency.

Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions but this isn't true. Every launch has been a failure.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/21/asia/n...-missile-test/
    That's not true at all. Sure he has failures but successes as well. Hard to know what real anyways. If you ask North Korea they were all successes but thats not thee case.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._missile_tests

Yes according to North Korea they are all successes. Just like they will argue they could beat anyone. N. Korea couldn't beat anyone. They are broke.

Quote Originally Posted by pkstracy View Post
    I am Native, and it's the Lakota Sioux at Standing rock, and it's not a movement, it's people protecting the land that was given to them in a treaty signed a long time ago ...
    There's no treaty that grants the Standing Rock Sioux the land Dakota Access crosses. The route made a point of skirting it, and the Standing Rock refused to participate in the permitting process hearings. They waited until the pipeline was almost finished to block it with protests and direct action.

I wonder how even today the govt can just ignore treaties that were signed generations ago.
    Because this "treaty" does not exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
    Because this "treaty" does not exist.
    Interesting info, thanks.

Aw, how would Orange Julius Caesar feel if he knew we hadn't made any posts about him in almost 2 weeks?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I suspect that from his perspective it can only mean two things:

1) Everybody everywhere now completely supports anything and everything he thinks no matter how private and fleeting the thought might be.
    2) The silence proves that there is a wide ranging conspiracy by everybody everywhere to undermine everything and anything he thinks or might ever even think about thinking.
    3) He's being too soft on too many issues of importance like immigration, crime and bitchifying North Korea.
    4) If starting WW3 is such a bad idea how come other people already started WW1 & WW2, and besides; just look at how those turned out. What could possibly go wrong?

Of course, I also suspect that in his mind those scenarios exist concurrently - both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Aw, how would Orange Julius Caesar feel if he knew we hadn't made any posts about him in almost 2 weeks?
    Who knows? Maybe --->

One thing I do find bizarre about Trump is his love of Andrew Jackson. Jackson is considered the first president of the modern democratic party and was a huge supporter of slave ownership. He owned slaves, had sex with slaves and generally treated them with hostility. Trumps idea that Jackson would have prevented the civil war may be correct but not for the reason he thinks, Jackson would have squashed any political will to abolish slavery.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...LF4?li=BBnb4R7

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    One thing I do find bizarre about Trump is his love of Andrew Jackson. Jackson is considered the first president of the modern democratic party and was a huge supporter of slave ownership. He owned slaves, had sex with slaves and generally treated them with hostility. Trumps idea that Jackson would have prevented the civil war may be correct but not for the reason he thinks, Jackson would have squashed any political will to abolish slavery.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...LF4?li=BBnb4R7
    It's not bizarre to me; he's just uninformed and talking out of his ass as per usual.

I love the notion that Jackson had a "big heart." Somebody needs to tell Trump about the Trail of Tears.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

jefehaa Guest
    agree

Well, not being one to let evidence alter his perceptions or to stand for facts getting in the way of a grand delusion (they can be easily changed, after all); Trump reportedly believes that we are born with a finite allotment of energy and that exercise makes you die younger - except for golf, obviously:

Bat-shit crazy or just insane?

Look at it.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    Look at it.

LOL!

Paint him orange, dye his hair and sweep it back - you've got a "separated at birth" scenario for sure.

But let's not run off wildly speculating about the whole Comey firing thing.

Trump had high praise for him at one time; but that was before we knew about the "atrocities" that Comey was responsible for.

I'm not sure what those were but they probably involved planned genocide and maybe collusion with the despicable free press, engaging in free thought or truthful speech or some such aberrations of character like that.

Besides - some people might have the wrong idea about the whole thing - Putin says it had nothing to do with Russia and that Russia had nothing to do with it.

I suppose that settles the matter then; I'd trust what that guy says way ahead of anything coming out of the White House.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/putin-re...-do-with-that/

GOD IS NOT DEAD

looks like there is talk in Washington to impeach Trump.

Hope it's more than talk.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

has Senate passed the repeal on Ovomit Care yet???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tiffany, no it did not pass, I think it is here to stay.

Tiffany, no it did not pass, I think it is here to stay.
    Actually the second version of the AHCA passed the House in early May, and is currently in the hands of the Senate. From what people have been saying, it sounds like the Senate is going to do a lot of rewriting. Not sure when a vote might happen, but Obamacare is most definitely still in jeopardy.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So Kathy Griffin was photographed holding what appeared to be the severed head of Trump.

Thoughts?
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

So Kathy Griffin was photographed holding what appeared to be the severed head of Trump.

Thoughts?
    Really a unnecessary move on her part- Too much overreacting on the public/medias part. JMO.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 05-31-2017 at 11:56 AM.

He needs to go away now.

Thoughts?
    Was it real?

Seriously - I saw the pic earlier today.

I think it was tasteless, uncalled for and stupid.

I'm all for free speech and freedom of expression and what not; but sometimes you should temper that with a little human decency, tact and common sense; none of which she displayed, just IMO.

That's gonna cost her; maybe what's left of her career.
    I hear CNN has fired her.

Thoughts?

She went beyond the pale on that little pic. Now she is paying the price. No sympathy for her. Trying to call hate speech comedy, demeans the profession she is in.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I have always liked her, but, she went of the rails on this one and it backfired. That was not comedy just a personal vendetta.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

She seems to feel persecuted.

If you pose for a picture suggesting violence toward or a violent end to the POTUS, you might ought to expect a little scrutiny and a visit from the Secret Service.

I'm kind of thinking that she expected it to generate a bunch of media attention for her; that she'd say, "Sorry - I went too far"; and then everything would be fine and she'd have gotten a lot of publicity.

Doesn't seem to be working out quite like that so far.

She's blaming him for the fallout. "He broke me." Boohoo. And cheeto jr. blames the Left. No, boy, it was that skank so-called comedian. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.343e18d5a63e
    Last edited by cindyt; 06-04-2017 at 12:21 AM.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

After this latest event: Trump is nothing but a

blithering idiot! JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cindyt View Post
    She's blaming him for the fallout. "He broke me." Boohoo. And cheeto jr. blames the Left. No, boy, it was that skank so-called comedian. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.343e18d5a63e
    True, You are right- her actions really were unnecessary.. However....Talk about double standards from Mr. White trash himself, Ted Nugent.
    : https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-nugen...211604060.html
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-04-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    True, You are right- her actions really were unnecessary.. However....Talk about double standards from Mr. White trash himself, Ted Nugent.
    : https://www.yahoo.com/news/ted-nugen...211604060.html
    I read that.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

The Nuge did get investigated by the secret service- according to the article. I don't think it's acceptable from either side, but Nuge at least owns up to what he says. Griffin tries to play the victim- even though she made it clear before the shoot was even done that she knew she was going to get into a buttload of trouble over it.

I don't think she should be arrested. Anyone who thinks what she did was a credible threat to the president is a complete idiot- but she is going to have to deal with the fallout. I'm sure that when there's a liberal president in office again, she'll be invited to the White House as well.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Me personally I thought it was funny, I guess I just like dark humor, I would even laugh if it was Obama's head or Hillary's or even my own. As I said before Trump needs to go away.

Me personally I thought it was funny, I guess I just like dark humor, I would even laugh if it was Obama's head or Hillary's or even my own. As I said before Trump needs to go away.
    I wasn't really bothered by it- Just puzzled why she did it?
    Also confused as to why no one is coming down on the photographer..I thought it was initially his idea?
    I agree with the 'Go away' comment, He obviously is NOT equipped to handle the job.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 06-05-2017 at 04:22 PM.

I wasn't really bothered by it- Just puzzled why she did it?
    Also confused as to why no one is coming down on the photographer..I thought it was initially his idea?
    I agree with the 'Go away' comment, He obviously is equipped to handle the job.

It didn't bother me either. When I saw it, my first thought was "eh", but then..."ooh- she's going to get in some trouble for this." If she would have kept it at her first apology, she could probably have salvaged some of her shows- but that ridiculous press conference really put the nail in the coffin. I also wonder why the photographer isn't coming under the same scrutiny- he really should be.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

Quote Originally Posted by DietCokeofEvil View Post
    It didn't bother me either. When I saw it, my first thought was "eh", but then..."ooh- she's going to get in some trouble for this." If she would have kept it at her first apology, she could probably have salvaged some of her shows- but that ridiculous press conference really put the nail in the coffin. I also wonder why the photographer isn't coming under the same scrutiny- he really should be.
    Exactly, I think I saw one press conference where she said "He broke me" then I saw one where she declared she was going to keep making fun of him...hmm.?
    as for the photographer, haven't heard a peep about him. Odd IMO.

Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

There is a rumour going round a few blind gossip sites that it was a stitch up job by the scientologists. This has been posted on a couple of the sites including Mr X and Crazy Days and Nights :

It took awhile, but that wacky religion finally got payback against the now career dead comic thanks to their photographer church member. The comic has long been a SP.

Not sure if it is true or not but seeing how Tyler hasn't come out to defend her and left her to take the blame for everything, it kinda makes sense.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	trumpputin.PNG 
Views:	116 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	54395  
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Bet it's fake.
    They look like they're superimposed over that background - probably weren't even indoors.

Shriek!!!!!!!!
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post
    Bet it's fake.
    They look like they're superimposed over that background - probably weren't even indoors.
    It is fake but funny as hell, however, Putin sitting there, that is his vacation photo, he went on a fishing trip the same time that Trump went on his vacation.

It is fake but funny as hell, however, Putin sitting there, that is his vacation photo, he went on a fishing trip the same time that Trump went on his vacation.
    Yeah - I've been studying it.
    I'm starting to think that it's real; it's just made to look fake.
    Makes it easier to deny.

I weep for this country. We need to get this lunatic thrown out of office.
    Everyone must die but not everyone has lived

Quote Originally Posted by duchessmary View Post
    I weep for this country. We need to get this lunatic thrown out of office.
    Well said Duchess, I don't know, I may be wrong...But I have not seen him express any condolences for the lady who was run down by that monster, or for the two officers lives that were lost either...Apathetic POS imo.
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-16-2017 at 10:11 AM.

Well said Duchess, I don't know, I may be wrong...But I have not seen him express any condolences for the lady who was run down by that monster, or for the two officers lives that were lost either...Apathetic POS imo.
    Yeah, I was surprised he didn't comment on the officers since he seems to pride himself with being pro police.
    [SIGPIC]Morgan[/SIGPIC]

This is what I posted in pet peeves and ranting

Dear Mr. Trump, you do not speak for all of us, I am ashamed to have you as president, with your election I haven't seen so much hate and taunting and rudeness, You are nothing but a big kid throwing a temper tantrum, you say things you are going to do but then you pull back and don't do anything, you spend more time golfing and going on vacation rather than dealing with issues that this Nation is facing, you are like a kid that eyes a toy some other kid has and then goes and snatches it away. Also what is up with you and North Korea, are you guys laying them out on the table and measuring to see who has the smallest, or biggest, get your head out of your ass, step away from the iphone or computer and log out of twitter, perhaps you need to be put in the corner for a bit and in a time out, you have no respect for anyone,I cannot believe you told police to use more force and violence, the police are to serve and protect and use some means to subdue and arrest those that are breaking the law, not do violence, and please stop harassing CNN, you are both like little kids fighting in the sandbox,never seen such childish behavior in a president before, as well as the rude remarks, also what was up with you not addressing those that did what they did in Virginia? You didn't do so until were called out and criticized about it, you Mr. Trump are a bully, please do us a favor and step down.
    oh and for those that call me a libtard and a snowflake, just remember one snowflake combined with others can cause one hell of a storm....
    Last edited by pkstracy; 08-18-2017 at 08:53 AM.

The bigger and more worrisome concern to me is that many of his supporters are still rationalizing, normalizing and making excuses for the guy and his actions or behavior.
    Trump isn't really the problem to be reckoned with now; he's merely the face of it.

I agree Jim.