Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Former President Donald Trump

Trump just loves to piss on the military.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Trump just loves to piss on the military.
    Huh? Since when? He has always been pro military.

Donald Trump looks very ill.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    He certainly talks, acts and seems to think like he has a serious illness. I haven't noticed anything about him physically to suggest that though.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

All this venom that he's spitting can backfire on him look at the Nixon-Kennedy it looked like someone opened up a faucet on top of Nixon's head.

[QUOTE=TheDude;1525250]All this venom that he's spitting can backfire on him look at the Nixon

If it doesn't, then there is something seriously wrong with our collective sensibilities.

7. 08-14-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    All this venom that he's spitting can backfire on him look at the Nixon-Kennedy it looked like someone opened up a faucet on top of Nixon's head.
    [QUOTE=JimC;1525251]

If it doesn't, then there is something seriously wrong with our collective sensibilities.
    Yes indeed... I completely agree with both observations Dude and JimC.

Speaking of observations, Trump is now asking for people who are interested to volunteer as election "observers" on his behalf. WTF???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...op-in-trouble/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

[QUOTE=Cynful;1525261]
    Quote Originally Posted by JimC View Post

Yes indeed... I completely agree with both observations Dude and JimC.

Speaking of observations, Trump is now asking for people who are interested to volunteer as election "observers" on his behalf. WTF???

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...op-in-trouble/
    That's interesting - thanks for that link Cynful.

Personally, I'm OK with Trump supporters observing at the polls. They can observe me casting my vote for any of the other candidates on the ballot - I'm willing to vote for anybody besides Trump. I'd be fine just throwing a dart at a ballot on the wall and going with whichever candidate name it hits; as long as it is not Trump.

He does look a bit more orange than usual... i don't ever wish bad on anyone...Karma ya know. ..I just hope his hatefulness does not consume him, for his own sake.
    Maybe, He will have an "awakenng" that will stop him from spewing hate? JMO

It's going to be an extremely ugly debate.

It's going to be an extremely ugly debate.
    Maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by hisandhearse View Post
    He does look a bit more orange than usual... i don't ever wish bad on anyone...Karma ya know. ..I just hope his hatefulness does not consume him, for his own sake.
    Maybe, He will have an "awakenng" that will stop him from spewing hate? JMO
    What hate?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    What hate?
    Hello P, I just feel he spouts off hateful comments, With that said, You may not feel the same way...and you are definitely allowed your feelings/opinion Luv, Not trying to sway you my way- Its just what "I" see/feel ..Why call it the "United states" if its not? So, if you don't see it my way, that is okay...its JMO.

Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-15-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Hello P, I just feel he spouts off hateful comments, With that said, You may not feel the same way...and you are definitely allowed your feelings/opinion Luv, Not trying to sway you my way- Its just what "I" see/feel ..Why call it the "United states" if its not? So, if you don't see it my way, that is okay...its JMO.

I understand and appreciate where you are coming from it is just that I have listened to about everything he's said and there is nothing hateful, at least in terms of what I would consider hateful in his rhetoric. The media calls it hateful but they have an agenda that is anything but unbiased. If you listen to them exclusively then Trump is a hateful, racist devisive bastard. Unfortunately (and I don't mean you) a lot of people formulate their opinions based on that exclusively.

Biden was visiting Serbia toady, after he tried to pick up and dance with a lady....(4 Kisses too).....yuck!.....The Serbian Radical party took to the streets in force wearing Trump T shirts and carrying signs Asking Americans to vote for Trump. In an interview the people interviewed said Trump will get rid of the status-quo. The amazing thing is that there were more people out in the streets in Serbia then most people come out to a Hillary Rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b860pqwOIos
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

I can't imagine Clinton or Biden would be popular in Serbia, given that her husband tried to bomb that country back to the Stone Age.

It seems that Mr. Trump is speaking at a rally in my area tonight - it's big news - YUGE, even. My understanding is that there was to be a $1000 per plate luncheon followed by the rally at the coliseum here.

I didn't even know about it until rather late in the day; fortunately, I found out in time to still make plans to not go.

The police were closing a lot of the streets throughout the area - probably in part to be prepared for a higher than normal number of irrational drivers who wait until they are ten minutes late for an event, then drive through town at 90 miles per hour running red lights in an effort to get there on time. Sometimes people just don't think things through.

I'm curious about seeing what kind of turn out they have. This metro area is about 80% black; it will be interesting to see the makeup of the crowd.

It seems that Mr. Trump is speaking at a rally in my area tonight - it's big news - YUGE, even. My understanding is that there was to be a $1000 per plate luncheon followed by the rally at the coliseum here.

I didn't even know about it until rather late in the day; fortunately, I found out in time to still make plans to not go.

The police were closing a lot of the streets throughout the area - probably in part to be prepared for a higher than normal number of irrational drivers who wait until they are ten minutes late for an event, then drive through town at 90 miles per hour running red lights in an effort to get there on time. Sometimes people just don't think things through.

I'm curious about seeing what kind of turn out they have. This metro area is about 80% black; it will be interesting to see the makeup of the crowd.
    LOL JimC!!!

Interesting about the demographic... if you have a chance, please update... would love to hear more.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    LOL JimC!!!

Interesting about the demographic... if you have a chance, please update... would love to hear more.
    "I will be the greatest jobs president that God ever created," Trump said. "We're going to have millions and millions of jobs -- jobs like never before."

He did his usual, apparently.

I haven't found any statistics yet on the ethnic make up of the audience; just that there were "thousands" in attendance; and "a largely white" crowd estimated to be at least 10,000 strong; many of whom no doubt breathe (and chew) and drive with their mouths open.

Mr. Trump was joined on stage during the rally by former NY Mayor Rudy Giuliani, UK politician Nigel Farage, who was apparently one of the "engineers" of the "Brexit" movement; and whose presence seemed to perplex many in the crowd, and our own Governor Phil Bryant, who recently signed a "religious freedom restoration" bill, the aim of which (in part) is to make it perfectly legal to discriminate against people based upon either your religious beliefs or theirs; just as many believe that God would want them to do. The photo in the press at the time showed Gov Phil at his desk signing legislation; on his desk was a copy of The Reagan Diaries and a Bible, and atop the Bible sat the Gov's holstered 9mm.

I'll see later in the day if I can find any info on the makeup of the crowd - here's a link to some local press about the event:

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/n...ally/89255330/

"Mr. Trump was joined on stage during the rally by former NY Mayor Rudy Giuliani, UK politician Nigel Farage, who was apparently one of the "engineers" of the "Brexit" movement; and whose presence seemed to perplex many in the crowd, "

I can't think why people were perplexed by Nigel Farage being there .He led Brexit in the main and most people who voted leave in the UK can see the comparisons between him and Trump .They are both trying to bring about change ,so Trump is popular in the UK. We won't forget an unwelcome Obama visit over here where he told us that if we left the EU , we'd last in the line for deals. That hasn't come to pass .After the initial panic , things carry on .Hopefully now with a people led P.M. instead of the fear campaign and bullying approach of Cam the Moron.
    I hope Trump does get in because I hear a lot of negativity and unrest with the current way of running things in the US and it seems Clinton will continue in that vein .Just my two cents .

He pisses on the military, on veterans, on the United States. I love this country, so Trump offends me deeply. My husband spent 6 years in the Navy, and is very disturbed by Trump's constant shitting and pissing on the military.

FLUSH the fetid TRUMP turd, flush it.

FLUSH TRUMP

Oh, and for the die hard Trump supporters.... He has flip-flopped on his main campaign promise... no more detention and mass deportation of brown people. I guess you're stuck in the melting pot called the USA. Love it or leave it. Just another one of his lies. 3 out of every 5 of his statements are lies. He is a lying Trumptard

And he won't release his taxes because he has ties with Putin, and gets loans from Russia. He isn't a billionaire, and doesn't give to charity.

He won't show up for the debates.

Flush Trump

He pisses on the military, on veterans, on the United States. I love this country, so Trump offends me deeply. My husband spent 6 years in the Navy, and is very disturbed by Trump's constant shitting and pissing on the military.

FLUSH TRUMP

Oh, and for the die hard Trump supporters.... He has flip-flopped on his main campaign promise... no more detention and mass deportation of brown people. I guess you're stuck in the melting pot called the USA. Love it or leave it. Just another one of his lies. 3 out of every 5 of his statements are lies. He is a lying Trumptard

And he won't release his taxes because he has ties with Putin, and gets loans from Russia. He isn't a billionaire, and doesn't give to charity.

Flush Trump

Loved Hillary Clinton's speech, how she talked about
    racist Donald Trump.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Loved Hillary Clinton's speech, how she talked about
    racist Donald Trump.
    Yes
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 08-25-2016 at 06:39 PM.

Big bunch of bullshit about Trump and the military, in my opinion. My husband's entire family is military. Father was life long Army, retired a Colonel, sister in law a Captain, doctor in the First Gulf War, brother in law a Captain and doctor in First gulf war. . . They KNOW that Clinton will kill their brothers in arms. Trump is the only hope for police and our Armed Forces.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

I'd love to see both Hillary and Trump's taxes and see who's in bed with them.

Just completely audit both of them.

FLUSH TRUMP

Flush Trump
    Everything you have posted here except that he has not released his taxes is untrue. There is nothing out there to support it except left wing talking heads. If you do some research, I mean read the actual stories and not just the headlines you may find he is not nearly the monster you think he is. He skipped one debate during the primaries and what did he do instead? Had a fundraising rally that donated the money to veterans. You actually have to look to find that because the headline that shows up when you google it is "Trump didn't raise the 6 million he said he did". When you actually dig deeper you find that he raised 4.5 million and then added 1 million of his own. How much did Hillary give?

Hidium, I know in the past you have been a little timid to jump into the political discussions and I don't want my challenging you to dissuade you. I have learned that vigorously holding a viewpoint without giving it its' due vetting from multiple sources, both left and right can leave you intellectually deceived by those who simply want to control the narrative.

I haven't really thought much about it; but I'm not so sure that their (any candidate's) taxes need to be a mater of public discussion\knowledge.

Why should they be?

Just because someone is running for public office doesn't mean that every aspect of their personal lives should be made public. I'd rather see us focus on past accomplishments, plans or visions for the future and qualifications; leave the personal lives out of it except maybe those aspects that might be an indication of their suitability for the jobs they seek.

I haven't really thought much about it; but I'm not so sure that their (any candidate's) taxes need to be a mater of public discussion\knowledge.

Why should they be?

I agree with you. That's between them and the IRS. How would any of you feel about opening up your books for the entire world to see. I have no interest in seeing Hillary's tax return.

Some folks are calling it a "sign from God"; but some folks think and ay some really, really stupid stuff..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Trump.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	156.9 KB 
ID:	53911  

Some folks are calling it a "sign from God"; but some folks think and ay some really, really stupid stuff..

Sign from God? I would lean more toward it being really stupid stuff. JMO
    Last edited by hisandhearse; 09-05-2016 at 07:23 AM.

Sign from God? I would lean more toward it being really stupid stuff. JMO
    Ya think?

And even if it actually is a sign from God; it's still really stupid stuff. We've heard that God is all-knowing and all-powerful; I don't recall anything being said anywhere about any kind of supreme intelligence; or even average smarts for that matter.

Thing is; some people probably really do believe that Trump now has some sort of Divine Endorsement. It's written in the clouds after all.

GOD IS NOT DEAD

LOL that was funny Cindy .

[QUOTE=cindyt;1525979][IMG]https://scontent

And, it's going to be... YUGE!

And the foxes are going to have to pay for it...

GOD IS NOT DEAD

So Trump is drilled by mexicans and democrats for his "build a wall" stance but now it turns out that Mexico wants to build one as well on their southern border.

I like this line:

'Many of these migrants when they are unable to find an honest way of life turn to robberies, kidnappings, extortion, and in the worst cases join the ranks of organized crime,

'
    Trump said something close to this and was labelled a racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmigrants.html
    Last edited by Paulination; 09-15-2016 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    So Trump is drilled by mexicans and democrats for his "build a wall" stance but now it turns out that Mexico wants to build one as well on their southern border.

I like this line:

'Many of these migrants when they are unable to find an honest way of life turn to robberies, kidnappings, extortion, and in the worst cases join the ranks of organized crime,

'
    Trump said something close to this and was labelled a racist.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mmigrants.html
    Isn't it always the same? Its okay when another country wants to do something (or actually does it) but when America tries or does something, we get shit.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Donald Jr is being hammered for the following tweet:

'If I had a bowl of skittles and I told you just three would kill you. [sic] Would you take a handful? That's our Syrian refugee problem.'

Some people are calling him insensitive for comparing refugees to skittles. Was that what he did? NO! It's called an analogy! That's when you compare two different things because it adds clarity. It really was a perfect one too.

Anyone got any feedback on yesterdays debate ? I have no idea how either of them did , I only saw tiny bits here in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    Anyone got any feedback on yesterdays debate ? I have no idea how either of them did , I only saw tiny bits here in the UK.
    He started off pretty strong having to debate both Hillary and the biased moderator but he fell apart during the last act starting with the racial questions.

She shouldn't have brought up the taxes and the birther issues, He shouldn't have brought up the emails.

I don't know that I think Lester Holt was so biased; I think he had a tough job and needed a cattle prod on a stick to keep things in order. I watched most of it; it just got to where I couldn't take any more. DT never, IMO, answered any question specifically, and most of them none at all. He would get on some tangent totally unrelated. For what I saw Ms. C kept her composure pretty well. I tried keeping up with Politifact as things went on and while she was way off on some things, she did win the fact check part. I would like to see a moderator who could truly keep control of the situation; someone who would tell them to shut up when their time was over and to answer the question asked. I will honestly say I went into it pretty much with my mind made up, but willing to listen and that lasted about 30 min. I think if Ms. C had repeated back all of DT's comments about "taking advantage of laws" in his business dealings and substituted the word "loopholes" there would have been a big impact.

Thanks guys .It sounds like H presented herself well then , but T is still holding interest from people who are fed up of same old - same old and would vote for anyone with a different approach ?

Hillary won the debate. Hate to say it but it's true. DT was unprepared to answer a lot of the questions and devolved into his usual rants that we have all heard before. The question about the racial divide in this country in which Trump repeatedly said "we need law and order in this country" tells me he was buying time in his own mind to come up with an answer that he never even gets to. A lot of examples like that there.

ITA and it seemed he never came up with an answer to any question he was asked.

You know who also lost their first debate? Barack Obama.

respectfulone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Rumor has it that Donald Trump is going to run for President of the United States. Would you vote for him? Why or why not?
    I'm answering this on Sept/2016. His running for president and is the republican nominee. He has managed to insult every race, women. He's crazy. I hope to God he doesn't win.

I see in the news that Trump is now dredging up old stuff about Bill Clinton.

Damn, Donald - can't you find enough wrong with Hillary to keep from dragging Bill into it? That just seems a bit desperate to me.
    There again, maybe he thinks - and he might eventually say - that such a tactic will appeal to fully half of his supporters; what with them being deplorables and all.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dismissin...-election.html

Incidentally; that's about the only thing Hillary has ever said that I could agree with. I don't know if she got the "half" part right; but I think that "deplorables" is a very good description for some of his supporters.

There's a guy on a hometown forum I visit - he's a cop. He's a big Trump supporter. He's not voting for Trump as a vote against Hillary; he thinks Trump is the right guy at the right time.

That scares the crap out of me - a badge, a gun, some authority and a hard-on for Trump.
    I think the hometown PD might need to take another look at their psych profiling.

I see in the news that Trump is now dredging up old stuff about Bill Clinton.
    The only reason he should bring up Bill's philandering is in the context of Hillary's alleged torment of the women he slept with.

Here's a spot on quote from a poster on Politico:

I can see it play out now...

"Yes Donald... Bill and I did have difficulties during our marriage, but we are celebrating our 41st anniversary. We can also discuss how your first and second marriages ended, along with your own numerous admissions of infidelity to the women in your life. We can also discuss your favorite backers, Mr. Guiliani and Mr. Gingrich, both of whom are also on their third marriages and have histories of being unfaithful to their wives. I can bring up all the women that you've cheated on and cheated with... but we have only 90 minutes here and there are actually some serious issues of greater national importance than your inability to keep it in your pants once your wife hits 30."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]