Thread: Death Hag Get Together?

HKWolf Guest

Death Hag Get Together?

Will there be a Death Hag Christmas get together this year in Detroit? I had a blast last year!

~Holly (the fat Supreme)

I just booked my flight for Detroit and I don't get in till the 24th, and return to LA on the 27th, so I may have to shelve it this year.

favegrave Guest

Death Hag Christmas in LA?

So can we have one here in LA? Please please please!

Laurie Guest
    Yes! Pretty please!

Bake Guest
    There was a death hag Christmas last year that I missed? Ohhhh darn! It would have been a fun Christmas instead of the way I spent it!!

HKWolf Guest
    If you can find the time during your trip, let the Detroit Death Hag gang know. I'll even skip work!

Ms. Black Guest
    That would be so cool!

What do we do? Seriously. We can't do grave yards, they don't really like groups. I'll be busy at Christmas, but New Years is pretty much free. A Death Hag New Years Day Event? completely doable. Lets come up with some suggestions.

knothere Guest
    lol my bday is dec 31 so lets have it in london ontario canada lol

Ms. K Guest
    Death Hag New Years? Oh SWEET!

*busily marking calendar*

Lilepad336 Guest
    A New Years eve ball!! Everyone can come dressed as their favorite dead celebrity! Then have one big toast to all that have passed! Would probably be too much to have the favorite food of the celebrity as well, maybe too hard to find out what it was in some cases. Sounds like a fun time though.

knothere Guest
    lol fav boose of the dead celebs

Peter Guest

L.A. New Year's

We could meet at the beach in Malibu and come dressed as your fav character from the closing scene from Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (BYOICC) Bring your own ice cream cone.

Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    We could meet at the beach in Malibu and come dressed as your fav character from the closing scene from Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? (BYOICC) Bring your own ice cream cone.

Peter
    Okay, Peter just outed himself.

onehunglow Guest
    Well, there was the next Cleb to die thread. What if everyone showed up outside a house and said "we hear .................. is about to bite it". Now if your on your death bed that's bound to make you nervous. Maybe CH would grab a rifle and blow his TV to hell. Maybe it would make CNN. Hmm don't Larry King live out there?

kelbons Guest
    I don't think there are many death hags in my neck of the woods... upstate NY! Whaaaaaaaa!

onehunglow Guest
    A séance, Scott could bring his new found ghost. I want to ask JFK who did it.

knothere Guest
    Curious to know who Scotts new house guest is?

onehunglow Guest

With luck one that plays nice.

Now I look at the piece of Buddy Holly's plane encased in plastic and wonder.

sweetie103 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by favegrave View Post
    So can we have one here in LA? Please please please!
    I think that would be great. Twice I havent been able to make it to the outings, this time I definitely will.

Peter Guest

just outed ?

Scott,

I thought I did that when I gave you the autographed photo of Larry Craig.