Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 29101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Meat Wagon View Post
    Howdy. Like a lot of others here, I've been lurking quite a while so thought it was about time to say hello.

I'm 55, married 23 1/2 yrs., no kiddos. Hobbies are bicylcing and collecting toy trucks. I love to read the intricate details about the deaths of famous people, especially musicians from the 60s era which kindled my musical interests. I also have a natural interest in the death industry.

I travel a lot w/ limited internet access but will continue to be a regular looker and throw in my .02 once in a while.
    Meat Wagon is a REALLY GOOD name!!!! Jump on in to the muck!!!!

Haliebugg Guest

I'm Haliebugg and I'm a death hag

I've really done a stupid thing. I saw a video about the beheading in Iraq. I'm sorry I got curious now. It has truly become a vicious way to kill someone. I think that the beheadings we've read in history books in England and other European countries were a lot more humane than what has happened in Iraq.

I think from now on I will keep my curiousity on a choke collar!

Mommica Guest

Smile

Hello everyone, new here. Found FAD through a friend and have been hooked ever since! SO glad to find I'm not the only one with this morbid fascination.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Welcome all of you newbies enjoy your stay!

princess_oasis Guest
    Hi all !!!

Newbie from the UK here !!!

Totally loving FAD but hadn't been on it for a while so finding this forum was a bonus cos my friends think im a bit strange with my little death fascination !!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Haliebugg View Post
    I've really done a stupid thing. I saw a video about the beheading in Iraq. I'm sorry I got curious now. It has truly become a vicious way to kill someone. I think that the beheadings we've read in history books in England and other European countries were a lot more humane than what has happened in Iraq.

I'm a life long death hag & I have never seen the footage. I know it's too much for my eyes. Don't feel bad.

heaven can wait Guest
    Greetings, new here and saying "Hi"

I'm not an official greeter or anything, but I seem to be dropping in a lot to say hello and welcome to the new death hags. So, Hello and welcome!

About watching the beheading, sometimes we do get a little too into things like that and it disturbs us. That's a good sign, it means we aren't sociopaths, and have empathy for others. The beheadings in the middle ages were pretty horrific too, but you read about those so they don't seem a 'in your face'. It is a nasty thing, what mankind can do to each other. You don't have to look at stuff like that to be a death hag, but if you do, it's OK, if you find you don't like it, or are doing it too much, you never have to do it again. Just let it go, and eventually the image will fade from your memory (hopefully, sooner rather than later). Share your feelings in one of the threads and you'll get a lot of good feedback, there are a lot of very caring people here. Take care everyone, and welcome.

Zeus Guest
    Waazzzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuupppppppppp!!!!!!!!!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Hmmmmmm

Helloooooooooooooooooo

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.
    Waazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp with you.
    John Trim On Face Book
    On the internet you can be anything you want.
    It is strange that so many people choose to be stupid.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jojax Guest
    I'am new to this site and love it...got tired of deadpeopleserver and legacy.com.

Zeus Guest

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch.
    Waazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppp with you.
    Not much, just having some coffee, watching some news at the moment and looking around here for a few minutes. I might watch NAPSCAR later today.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Hi Im Barry. People call me Bear. Nice website.
    Last edited by Chevyheaven; 03-31-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Not much, just having some coffee, watching some news at the moment and looking around here for a few minutes. I might watch NAPSCAR later today.
    I like the burning bird, and I like the way you look, in whatever order that should go in... welcome.. jump on in and start your addiction.

xxoxo Hidium

Quote Originally Posted by jojax View Post
    I'am new to this site and love it...got tired of deadpeopleserver and legacy.com.
    Legacy dot com? Had a look, you're in for a change here, and... you're in for a treat... glad you found us. Welcome.

I like it here a lot, other places have kicked me out for being strange. You will never have to hear the phrase "You're so weird" here, except maybe from Rararamona... but she says it with love. (Wonder if she will see this post)....Actually, she didn't say that, she called me a retard, but in the nicest way... This is the best group of people, really.

Howdy. Like a lot of others here, I've been lurking quite a while so thought it was about time to say hello.

I'm 55, married 23 1/2 yrs., no kiddos. Hobbies are bicylcing and collecting toy trucks. I love to read the intricate details about the deaths of famous people, especially musicians from the 60s era which kindled my musical interests. I also have a natural interest in the death industry.

I travel a lot w/ limited internet access but will continue to be a regular looker and throw in my .02 once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Mommica View Post
    Hello everyone, new here. Found FAD through a friend and have been hooked ever since! SO glad to find I'm not the only one with this morbid fascination.
    Quote Originally Posted by princess_oasis View Post
    Hi all !!!

Totally loving FAD but hadn't been on it for a while so finding this forum was a bonus cos my friends think im a bit strange with my little death fascination !!!

Quote Originally Posted by heaven can wait View Post

Hey to everyone, enjoy

Morbid1 Guest

Welcome to the site Meat Wagon!

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome Haliebugg!

Enjoy the site!

Quote Originally Posted by Mommica View Post
    Hello Mommica!

Glad you made it!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_oasis View Post
    Hi all !!!

Hello princess!

Quote Originally Posted by heaven can wait View Post
    Welcome HCW

Weeeellllcccooommmeee!!!!!

Welcome jojax!

Welcome Chevyheaven!

Love your screen name!

-Morbid1

Hi Morbid... I didn't know you were so.... friendly...! (Yes I did)

Hi Princess from the UK... I adore the UK. Haven't been since 2000. But, I love it there. Can I come live with you? LOL

esquisse Guest

Hi all!

Just wanna say HALLO to all who likes this forum.
    I´m Danka from Czech Republic, in few weeks I´m going to celebrate my 24. birthsday and I LOVE this forum! In Czech Rep. we don´t have anything like this, so I´m really happy that there exists a place, where my curiosity about death and so can be satisfied.
    Well, something about me: I have three dogs and three cats, photo of one of them is used as my avatar. I´m the second grade Rei-ki healer, I´m addicted to chocolate and lip balm, I smoke, drink and enjoy doing things that my mom probably never tried.
    PS: If I made any mistakes in English, be nice, please, I´m still learning

Quote Originally Posted by esquisse View Post
    I´m Danka from Czech Republic, in few weeks I´m going to celebrate my 24. birthsday and I LOVE this forum! In Czech Rep. we don´t have anything like this, so I´m really happy that there exists a place, where my curiosity about death and so can be satisfied.
    Well, something about me: I have three dogs and three cats, photo of one of them is used as my avatar. I´m the second grade Rei-ki healer, I´m addicted to chocolate and lip balm, I smoke, drink and enjoy doing things that my mom probably never tried.
    You have very good English. Better than mine and I've been an American for 51 years. I love it when people from other countries join, I think it makes for a nice mix and you can add a lot of new stories to the forum.

I'm confused about you being a healer yet also being a smoker and a drinker!!! That is kind of odd... Anyway, Welcome. Did you know there is CHOCOLATE Lip Balm?

esquisse Guest
    Hi, Hidium, thanx for your nice words and yes, I know chocolate lip balm very well, but it doesn´t pay for me, everytime I put it on, I almost instantly lick it off
    I became healer much later than I started smoking so I try to quit smoking, but doesn´t have enough of strong will. But at this time I smoke about a half cigarettes than before, so it´s some kind of succes for me anyway.
    And, because of Rei-ki, I cannot drink so much as before, so three or four pints of beer and for the rest of the evening I just sip soda - otherwise no kind of healing could help me from terrible hangover
    But that´s me...
    Have a nice day

I've been a closet death hag for ever; it's nice to be able to go public - finally! I'm especially interested in the unexplained, which may explain why I'm a journalist (with CBC Radio in Toronto, Canada) Cheers, everyone.

Meat Wagon Guest
    Thanks all for the welcome & hello to the other newbies!

pvezz Guest
    Just wanted to say hello and welcome to all the new folks!

Is that your white cat? Very nice!!!!

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Is that your white cat? Very nice!!!!
    Yeas, that´s my kitty
    If a suicidal terrorist and kamikaze have an offspring, the result will be my sweet little Tullamore Dew (yes, this sweet, shiny white cat)

screaming_mimi Guest
    Thank you for the welcome and the comment on my avatar Hidium...I think the avatar suits the moniker screaming mimi

Dylgem22 Guest
    Hmmm .. i haven't been keeping up to date on this posting, so I will just say hello and welcome to all the new members!! This forum is really addicting and fun!

screaming_mimi Guest

Hello & welcome to my fellow newbies!

Meat Wagon (Great name)

Mommica ..Your avatar is hysterical ..love it

esquisse.. your kitty is a cutie..it reminds me of my kitty her name was Sasha Alexandra she passed away in March 2005 . She was 21!

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by screaming_mimi View Post
    esquisse.. your kitty is a cutie..it reminds me of my kitty her name was Sasha Alexandra she passed away in March 2005 . She was 21!
    Thanx
    That´s great that your Sasha lived so long, but also sad she has passed away, must have been very sad, after those years.

Btw, GREAT avatar!

Green Mountain Boy Guest
    Just want to give a shout out to everyone! I stumbled upon findadeath.com and fell in love with it........and patiently waiting for an update.

Michael from Vermont

Iris Guest
    Hello, I found this site through my husband. I thought if I wanted to spend time with him this is where I oughta go.

crazedfemale Guest
    I am Lori from North Texas. I've been coming to FAD for about 5 years. Love it. I took the Grave Line Tour in the summer of 1989, after reading about it in People Magazine. I love this sort of stuff.

I am a big fan of the late actor William Holden, loved his movies, loved his looks, loved everything!

bluebear71 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Iris View Post
    Hello, I found this site through my husband. I thought if I wanted to spend time with him this is where I oughta go.
    Welcome to the forum--happy posting!

RaRaRamona Guest
    I like it here a lot, other places have kicked me out for being strange. You will never have to hear the phrase "You're so weird" here, except maybe from Rararamona... but she says it with love. (Wonder if she will see this post)....Actually, she didn't say that, she called me a retard, but in the nicest way... This is the best group of people, really.
    But you begged me to, so I will not accept any blame for that one. I left to my own devices I would have yelled something inappropriate like "BIG BOOBS" or something.

Welcome! I'm not even gonna ask who he is.

Hahhaa

Welcome, to the forum.
    Is your husband a member here? If so, who is he?
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeas, that´s my kitty
    If a suicidal terrorist and kamikaze have an offspring, the result will be my sweet little Tullamore Dew (yes, this sweet, shiny white cat)
    Your cat would get along well with my cat, who is named 'Taz'. He is mean, but ugly. At least you have a pretty cat. And my cat thinks he is my boyfriend, so he is jealous of my husband.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    But you begged me to, so I will not accept any blame for that one. I left to my own devices I would have yelled something inappropriate like "BIG BOOBS" or something.
    Honey, that was the day I drank the evil coffee. And yes, I asked for it!!!!

esquisse Guest
    Your cat would get along well with my cat, who is named 'Taz'. He is mean, but ugly. At least you have a pretty cat. And my cat thinks he is my boyfriend, so he is jealous of my husband.
    I´m afraid she wouldn´t, she is the only ruler of our house and easily terorize our boxer, so I think it would be interesting to push our cats into one room, quickly close the door and then see, which one will be victorious
    "Taz" - is that some kind of "nomen-omen"?

Iris Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Trim View Post
    Welcome, to the forum.
    Is your husband a member here? If so, who is he?
    oh, now what fun would it be if I told you???

Thats the plan Welcome!
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Oh Boy!!!! We have a mystery.
    John Trim On Face Book

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Noreen Guest
    Howdy Folks!

Long time FAD fan and a long time lurker. I finally registered today

welcome welcome welcome newbies! enjoy your stay!
    "I'm not great at the advice, can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?"

I´m afraid she wouldn´t, she is the only ruler of our house and easily terorize our boxer, so I think it would be interesting to push our cats into one room, quickly close the door and then see, which one will be victorious
    "Taz" - is that some kind of "nomen-omen"?
    My cat also terrorizes dogs. Taz is short for "Tazmanian Devil". It would be interesting to put them in the room together, but I don't think I could pay the vet bill afterwards!

esquisse Guest
    My cat also terrorizes dogs. Taz is short for "Tazmanian Devil". It would be interesting to put them in the room together, but I don't think I could pay the vet bill afterwards!
    God, that would be terrible bill! But there is still one possibility: if we put them into one room, maybe nothing happens but after some time I could have full house of sweet little kittens...
    If those kittens get the best of Tullamore Dew and Taz, we could sell them as mass destruction guns, couldn´t we?

God, that would be terrible bill! But there is still one possibility: if we put them into one room, maybe nothing happens but after some time I could have full house of sweet little kittens...
    If those kittens get the best of Tullamore Dew and Taz, we could sell them as mass destruction guns, couldn´t we?
    Yes... Cats of Mass Destuction!!! A new weapon! Peace through superior cat power!

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by crazedfemale View Post
    I am Lori from North Texas. I've been coming to FAD for about 5 years. Love it. I took the Grave Line Tour in the summer of 1989, after reading about it in People Magazine. I love this sort of stuff.

I am a big fan of the late actor William Holden, loved his movies, loved his looks, loved everything!

Wooo Hooo another Texas hag! Welcome

Welcome newbies!!!