Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 310111213142161 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Off & Introduce Yourself

Adam Bomb Guest
    Well, this seems to be the "Introduce Yourself" forum, so I'd better get to it.

I was told about this site, and thought I'd check it out. My name's Adam. I'm 28 years old, and I live in Indiana. I'm into music (mostly metal) and movies. I'm not much of a television watcher, but I'll tune in once in a while. Tasteless humor is my thing, so I won't be easily offended. I look forward to being publicly fascinated with death with you all, lol.

ApricotRoses Guest
    Hi everyone, I'm Kathleen, originally from Vermont, now living in Atlanta. Yup... snow and ice TO heat and tornados.

I stumbled onto this site..... gee... I don't remember how. But the MINUTE I did... I knew I was HOME.
    People think I'm morbid, they don't GET it... I just laugh and feel sorry for them. Scott, you're awesome, and thanks for the birthday wishes last week. YOU RULE.

esquisse Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidium View Post
    Yes... Cats of Mass Destuction!!! A new weapon! Peace through superior cat power!
    Yeah, maybe we could grow a new cat race: Chuck Norris Cat.
    It would be red-haired, have a beard and with one claw they could cut stone and with one miaow they scare villains to death.

Quote Originally Posted by esquisse View Post
    Yeah, maybe we could grow a new cat race: Chuck Norris Cat.
    It would be red-haired, have a beard and with one claw they could cut stone and with one miaow they scare villains to death.
    I would be afraid to unleash such power on the world!!!!

esquisse Guest
    I would be afraid to unleash such power on the world!!!!
    Well, at last there is still Chuck Norris himself to save the world, don´t panic

Well, at last there is still Chuck Norris himself to save the world, don´t panic
    You should put more pictures of your kitty-cat on the Forum, there is a thread on 'Pets'. People have posted pictures of all kinds of pets, I also have two dogs, Welsh Corgis, named Buffy and Austin.

esquisse Guest
    You should put more pictures of your kitty-cat on the Forum, there is a thread on 'Pets'. People have posted pictures of all kinds of pets, I also have two dogs, Welsh Corgis, named Buffy and Austin.
    Thanx, I´ll post some photos, of kitty and her beloved boxer

BAGOBONES Guest
    Hello My Nameis Brandon. I Love This Site And And You All Are Very Entertaining.i Dont Know Any Death Hags Personally.most People Or A Lot I Have Met I Should Say Find It To Be An Uncomfortable Subject.
    I Want To Find Comfort In The Inevitible
    I Wanna Figure Out Where All Their Fear Comes From.
    I Fear The Death Of Loved Ones More Than My Own.
    I Think This Site Might Soften The Blow,when It Comes To Someome I Know
    Im Just Here To Enjoy The Ride Called Life And Quench My Healthy Fascination With Death. Have A Great Day Lol!

Hi everybody...my name is Nikki...only my second post...but have read fad a long time and i am really glad there is a message board here now....As i read on here somewhere it's cool to know that other people like the same things that i do....After getting kids and hubby to bed...it's cool to get a chance to come on here and read what everybody is up to....

Quote Originally Posted by BAGOBONES View Post
    Hello My Nameis Brandon. I Love This Site And And You All Are Very Entertaining.i Dont Know Any Death Hags Personally.most People Or A Lot I Have Met I Should Say Find It To Be An Uncomfortable Subject.
    I Want To Find Comfort In The Inevitible
    I Wanna Figure Out Where All Their Fear Comes From.
    I Fear The Death Of Loved Ones More Than My Own.
    I Think This Site Might Soften The Blow,when It Comes To Someome I Know
    Im Just Here To Enjoy The Ride Called Life And Quench My Healthy Fascination With Death. Have A Great Day Lol!
    Welcome! I don't think that anything can ever soften the blow of losing a loved one, but if it happens to you, we will be here to comfort you.

Quote Originally Posted by SummerKy View Post
    Hi everybody...my name is Nikki...only my second post...but have read fad a long time and i am really glad there is a message board here now....As i read on here somewhere it's cool to know that other people like the same things that i do....After getting kids and hubby to bed...it's cool to get a chance to come on here and read what everybody is up to....
    Welcome to the board! You will like it... xoxo

Thanx, I´ll post some photos, of kitty and her beloved boxer
    I meant to tell you... last night, I kicked off the bed covers while sleeping. This made Taz mad, and he bit my foot. That's the kind of cat he is. He bites me even though he is my boyfriend... LOL.

esquisse Guest
    I meant to tell you... last night, I kicked off the bed covers while sleeping. This made Taz mad, and he bit my foot. That's the kind of cat he is. He bites me even though he is my boyfriend... LOL.
    I know this very well, nothing makes Tulla so mad as if I move my feet under the bed cover. SHe immediately starts to bite and scratch me and yell so loud that boxer runs to my bedroom and searching for WTF is going on!
    And, I must say that my boyfriend is really brave and strong man. I don´t know any other man who can make love with biteing and scratching kitty hanging on his ankle...

I know this very well, nothing makes Tulla so mad as if I move my feet under the bed cover. SHe immediately starts to bite and scratch me and yell so loud that boxer runs to my bedroom and searching for WTF is going on!
    And, I must say that my boyfriend is really brave and strong man. I don´t know any other man who can make love with biteing and scratching kitty hanging on his ankle...
    Poor guy! You must be worth it for him to endure that kind of cat punishment!

esquisse Guest
    Poor guy! You must be worth it for him to endure that kind of cat punishment!
    Sometimes I think he´s saint...
    And he has 2 months younger kitty than Tulla is, so he has the same at home, but in black:-)

RaRaRamona Guest
    Yes... Cats of Mass Destuction!!! A new weapon! Peace through superior cat power!
    They do not exist.

Hey you don't need a Ped Egg after all.

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerKy View Post
    That's what I do too. Hubby doesn't get it, he's a right jerk about it. What can you do?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    They do not exist.

Hey you don't need a Ped Egg after all.
    I will never give up my Ped Egg, not for any person or any cat.

Shazza Guest
    Hi, my name is shazza and I am from Australia, was told about this thread so thought I would check it out. Hope to get to know you all a little better. Catch you guys around the boards.

Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post
    Hi, my name is shazza and I am from Australia, was told about this thread so thought I would check it out. Hope to get to know you all a little better. Catch you guys around the boards.
    Welcome... We have a few people from Australia here. Come on in and start posting!

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazza View Post

Hey Shazza!!! Welcome to you from us other Aussies here!! You know a girl here at work is a Shazza and her partner is a Dazza! She has a tshirt that says Shazza loves Dazza! too funny... well to me anyway.

Hi all new peeps!! Hope you love it here too!

See Shazza? There's one for ya, she's a good gal.

PvN73 Guest
    See Shazza? There's one for ya, she's a good gal.
    Only sometimes Hids!!! Sometimes I am naughty too!!!

nodano Guest

Hi ya!

Hello all!
    My name is Amy and I live in the dark abyss that is NE Ohio.
    This site is great. I had no idea there were people as morbid as I was.
    Avid student of history. Big time into the Civil War. I'd love to go on the haunted Gettysburg tour someday.
    I love a good ghost story. I'm a big fan of Most Haunted and Ghost Hunters. Whether it's bull shit or not doesn't matter as much as it's just some damn good theatre.
    I would like to apply for the position as the forum's resident Titanic historian. I have been obsessed with the story since I saw "A Night to Remember" as a child. The James Cameron film was the icing on the cake. The human drama is stunning. The sacrifice. Heroism. Sheer cowardice.
    On the macabre side (and why the hell not??) How long DOES it take for a body to decompose on the bottom of the ocean under 12,500 ft. of water? I read an article that it was probably till the 1940's.

On THAT note!
    Amy

JestersKiss Guest
    Hey Jesse here.....
    34 years old,,,,,,,,been intrsested in death for long time,,,didnt realize i was a death hag untill i stumbled on Find a death on night and ive been odsessed ever since.
    Im a firefigter/EMTI.....<<<cause i like death...DUH!
    Anyway sometimes when sitting drinking with my buddies, someone will say something about someone famous and then i will then give them a quick 5 minute synopsis of thier death and they all just stare at me for awhile.........im really noral besides that.....LOL........Love the sight ,,,keep it coming

Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    Only sometimes Hids!!! Sometimes I am naughty too!!!
    Don't I know it!!!

redkatrampant Guest
    Longtime lurker (well as long as the forum has been up!)

Coming in to say hey!

redkatrampant Guest

Newbie here.

I guess my fascination came from a "sitting up" for an elderly aunt at a young age.
    Anywhooo I have been a fan of FAD for a while.
    I grew up in Savannah Ga and have SEEN the crime pics that where discussed in "Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil"

Welcome
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Queen_Death_Hag Guest
    Welcome Newbie

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen_Death_Hag View Post
    Welcome Newbie
    Thanks Y'all!

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    I guess my fascination came from a "sitting up" for an elderly aunt at a young age.
    I grew up in Savannah Ga and have SEEN the crime pics that where discussed in "Midnight In The Garden Of Good and Evil"
    That's on the short list of my faves.

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    That's on the short list of my faves.
    You have no idea of how morbid and haunted Savannah really is.
    just sayin......

smellslikealmonds Guest
    Hey newbie!
    I'm prob the only one that watches Scrubs.

PvN73 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by smellslikealmonds View Post
    Hey newbie!
    I'm prob the only one that watches Scrubs.
    No WAY!!!!! Loves me some Scrubs action!! have all the DVDs at home on high rotation. The Janitor ROCKS!

Hello redkatrampant

redkatrampant Guest
    You guys are great!

Morbid1 Guest
    Welcome!

Great to have you here!

-Morbid1

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Welcome to the asylum, Red!

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    Welcome to the asylum, Red!
    Are the Lunatics running the Asylum??

Mrs. Watson Guest
    You betcha.

redkatrampant Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Watson View Post
    You betcha.
    Then I am right at home

Xtine Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by PvN73 View Post
    No WAY!!!!! Loves me some Scrubs action!! have all the DVDs at home on high rotation. The Janitor ROCKS!
    another scrubs fan here!

~welcome to the forum~

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by redkatrampant View Post
    We want to see them too. Any chance of your posting them here ??

Mrs. Watson Guest
    Oh yeah, Midnight In The Garden Of Good And Evil pictures, yes, please!

WendyK Guest
    Welcome aboard! Don't mind me I am just the chick with an UGLY avatar EVERYONE loves!I like to call her Charmaine!

helllooo! welcome!

Deathgoddess Guest
    HI! I am not too far away from you, down here in South Carolina. I love Savannah and i LOVE Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil. My hubby and i took the ghost tour when we were in town a few years ago. AWESOME!

Hop on! We're the little yellow bus of the internet....Welcome!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]peek-a-boo!!

Welcome! I'm Tony.
    "Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's Heaven on Earth" - Mark Twain

G'day
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny