Thread: Los Angeles man plows into house with truck

Los Angeles man plows into house with truck

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2010/...ws-into-house/

LOS ANGELES (AP) â?? Investigators say the driver of a pickup truck that slammed into a Los Angeles house, killing a woman and an infant, was the babyâ??s father and it appears he deliberately crashed into the home. The white Cadillac Escalade pickup truck plowed into the Boyle Heights home at 11:42 p.m. Sunday, stopping six feet inside a bedroom where the 19-year-old mother and her 10-day-old daughter were apparently sleeping.
    Officer Mike Lopez says the driver, who is the infantâ??s father, has been arrested.

*sigh* How sick. And it was intentional.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

jaylene Guest
    OMG!! He should have died too.

Unbelievable! I hope he gets his "slamming" wherever he's going!

Frazzzld Kat Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Lament View Post
    Unbelievable! I hope he gets his "slamming" wherever he's going!
    I agree!

RIP to the mother and baby

PlumCrazyPurple Guest
    I hope they both slept right through it

I will just say RIP to the baby and mother, and hope it was real quick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When life hands you tequila, make a margarita.

Trudy Bonilla (the 19-yr-old mother) also had a 3-year-old son who was not specified as having been on the premises at the time. He survives now without his mother and baby sister Naomi.

People are STILL NOT thinking about who they are sleeping with and having kids with, just what feels good NOW... Like the young women in my shop who talk about this stuff so constantly I started shutting it out, because I KNOW something of the kind WILL happen to at least ONE of them someday soon.

They cannot understand how I gave pretty much all of that crap up after my son's birth nearly 30 years ago. They don't understand shame or fear or caution or putting the concerns of the child one already has, over one's desires. Probably because by their own accounts, their own parents and even GRANDPARENTS were leading this life.

Then when it all blows up, and someone gets killed, it's boo-hoos, funerals, and saying "somebody has to do SOMETHING about this" when it really all just begins and ends with their own poor, unnecessary choices.

The slippery slope has finally risen to meet us.
    Last edited by Linnie; 11-03-2010 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    Trudy Bonilla (the 19-yr-old mother) also had a 3-year-old son who was not specified as having been on the premises at the time. He survives now without his mother and baby sister Naomi.

People are STILL NOT thinking about who they are sleeping with and having kids with, just what feels good NOW... Like the young women in my shop who talk about this stuff so constantly I started shutting it out, because I KNOW something of the kind WILL happen to at least ONE of them someday soon.

They cannot understand how I gave pretty much all of that crap up after my son's birth nearly 30 years ago. They don't understand shame or fear or caution or putting the concerns of the child one already has, over one's desires. Probably because by their own accounts, their own parents and even GRANDPARENTS were leading this life.

Then when it all blows up, and someone gets killed, it's boo-hoos, funerals, and saying "somebody has to do SOMETHING about this" when it really all just begins and ends with their own poor, unnecessary choices.

The slippery slope has finally risen to meet us.

That is so true!! Once you have children together, you are bound together forever. And that can suck at times! People need to decide before having kids if they will be able to deal with the other parent for the rest of their lives (unless one parent totally abandons their kids to not be heard from again).