Thread: World's Ugliest Dog

World's Ugliest Dog

I dunno, I was walking down Orchard road the other day and saw a few contenders, two legged variety.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/wor...-1225875453827
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

opheliahardin Guest
    Looks like Miss Ellie has really screwed the pooch this time, eh?

Why can't they just let a fresh post stand for a day or so before merging it? I think I will stop posting new stories for a while. No point if it gets buried and nobody reads it.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

michellezearing Guest
    Niel, I'm reading it?

World's Ugliest Dog

Last edited by lulubaines; 06-04-2010 at 01:48 PM.

MorbidChrissy Guest
    AWW RIP Ellie. She lived a long life. It seems to me that Chinese Crested Dogs are often winners of these World's Ugliest Dog competitions.

Dying Breath Guest
    I thought about getting one.. till I read that they get blackheads all the time and you have to.. um. .take care of them. Plus they have a lot more health problems.. : (

8. 06-05-2010, 02:37 AM

phirerednga Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Why can't they just let a fresh post stand for a day or so before merging it? I think I will stop posting new stories for a while. No point if it gets buried and nobody reads it.

I brought this very issue up some time ago. I like to read through a thread, but not when it gets crazy large. Maybe someone can come up with a solution.

Solution:

6) Help keep the forum organized for all users a) Before posting a new topic, use the Search feature, found at the top of every page, to see if a similar topic has already been posted. If there is already a thread about the person or thing you want to post about, do not post another one. Even if you are talking about a new facet of a case, you are still talking about the same case, so keep it in one thread. b) Respect the forum's categories. Here are some rough guidelines:
    ACTORS AND ACTRESSES
    Only for people that were most famous for acting and are already dead.
    MUSICIANS
    Only for people that were most famous for singing, dancing, and/or playing a musical instrument and are already dead.
    BEHIND-THE-SCENES BIGWIGS
    Only for people that were most famous for writing, directing, or other off-camera/off-stage roles and are already dead.
    OTHER NAMES IN THE NEWS
    For famous people that are already dead and absolutely do not fit into the above three categories: stand-up comedians, scientists, everyday people whose deaths made the news, etc.
    ENTERTAINMENT
    Talk about movies, books, television shows, plays, etc., and the people involved - even if those people are all or mostly dead. (Remember you are discussing the actual works.) Gossip about living celebrities.
    EVERYTHING ELSE
    Talk that is primarily about current events, history, and this community's opinions, but don't put anything here if it fits in the Entertainment category or if it is mainly about any of Scott Michaels' projects (see below).
    DEARLY DEPARTED TOURS AND DVDS
    Talk only about Scott Michaels' projects besides findadeath.com and this forum.
    FAD FEEDBACK AND SUPPORT
    Comments and suggestions about findadeath.com and this forum. If you want Scott to cover a particular celebrity, do not post the request here. Instead, look for a thread in the one of the first four categories (for instance, if Tom Jones died but wasn't covered on the main site, look under Musicians). If there is no thread, start one.
    Some people, like Frank Sinatra, fall under multiple categories, but if there is no existing thread, ask yourself what the person was best and more successful at, then start a thread in the appropriate category. If there is a Frank Sinatra category under Musicians, do not start one under Actors and Actresses to discuss his films. There is no reason to break up the Sinatra discussion like that.
    If you post a thread that effectively duplicates another thread, or if you post a topic in the wrong place, send a Private Message to any moderator or administrator - particularly if you see her or him online at the time. Moderator names are bold and administrator names are italicized for your convenience. Additionally, all moderators and administrators are listed on the Forum Leaders page.

Questions? Send a pm to any moderator. Thanks.

The World's Ugliest Dog Contest is officially accepting entries for its 2023 competition:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	peggy.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	55519

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/04/us/wo...rnd/index.html