Thread: Corporal Maria Lauterbach

lisalouver Guest

Corporal Maria Lauterbach

poppie Guest
    Not only is this a sad story, it is a weird story. Lots of mystery. She said she was afraid of the senior Marine who raped her. But, her boyfriend is missing. I am guessing, but think we will be hearing more details as they develop.

Jazbabee Guest
    It is starting to sound bizarre.....I too believe there is a lot more to be revealed

Gardner32 Guest
    WTF is it with these family members who trash their dead relative???? I want to know!! Here is a statement from her mother "Mary Lauterbach has confirmed reports that her daughter is a compulsive liar."

I don't care what the kids problems were, don't trash her when she's dead! I would never say anything like that about my kids, or step kids in a situation like this, or any situation for that matter. Keep it to yourself! Shame on that mother.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22608032/

Yeah that's pretty harsh.

ReluctantDeathHag Guest
    I thought the exact same thing myself! How proud must that mama be of herself after defaming her daughter like that and then finding out she was dead. With a mama like that......maybe there was a reason her daughter was a compulsive liar???????? IF, indeed, that is even the truth. Bless her soul, she reached out to so many people to protect her and nobody did.

lisalouver Guest
    I know, I could not believe that was said about this poor woman!

NOVSTORM Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardner32 View Post
    WTF is it with these family members who trash their dead relative???? I want to know!! Here is a statement from her mother "Mary Lauterbach has confirmed reports that her daughter is a compulsive liar."

I don't care what the kids problems were, don't trash her when she's dead! I would never say anything like that about my kids, or step kids in a situation like this, or any situation for that matter. Keep it to yourself! Shame on that mother.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22608032/
    When I read that I thought WTF? YOur child is missing and your are out here saying crap about her? Well she isn't lying now. The poor girl and her baby. And guess who is the suspect ? The guy that was supposed to have raped her.

Ghoulie Girl Guest
    I hope that jerk gets his!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by NOVSTORM View Post
    When I read that I thought WTF? YOur child is missing and your are out here saying crap about her? Well she isn't lying now. The poor girl and her baby. And guess who is the suspect ? The guy that was supposed to have raped her.
    He has been spotted and it is only a matter of time until they arrest him.

As for her mother, apparently they did not get along. That is one of the main reasons she joined the Marines. In the Marines, she found a home.

kelbons Guest
    OK, I'm confused and maybe it's in one of the news stories, but is the Marine who raped her also the father of the baby? And what's up with this missing boyfriend?

magblax Guest
    Throw him at the mercy of the Corps!

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kelbons View Post
    OK, I'm confused and maybe it's in one of the news stories, but is the Marine who raped her also the father of the baby? And what's up with this missing boyfriend?
    I am not sure what the deal is with the missing boyfriend.

However, it is been stated that the suspect was the father of the baby.

So he killed her and his baby. She was due to give birth next week.

I have a feeling after they catch him this story is going to get even stranger? Where is her bf? Dead or in hiding?

lisalouver Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    I have a feeling after they catch him this story is going to get even stranger? Where is her bf? Dead or in hiding?
    I don't know. They are not saying much about her bf at all.

This morning, I just saw that some of the suspects family was on The Early Show on CBS.

The guy should just turn himself in and get it over with. They are going to catch him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by lisalouver View Post
    I don't know. They are not saying much about her bf at all.

This morning, I just saw that some of the suspects family was on The Early Show on CBS.

The guy should just turn himself in and get it over with. They are going to catch him anyway.
    I bet he wacks himself. I just have a gut feeling on this one.

lisalouver Guest
    You just might be right there.

I think you may be right, too. Either that, or he'll do the "suicide by cop" routine and die resisting arrest with a weapon in hand. His behavior so far is so off the rails, I think he's going to self-destruct.

Darrianne Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardner32 View Post
    I was a little shocked when I heard that,too. I also heard there was tension between her and the daughter - and they both bad mouthed each other a lot.

don't_axe_me Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Darrianne View Post
    I was a little shocked when I heard that,too. I also heard there was tension between her and the daughter - and they both bad mouthed each other a lot.
    maybe the mother has problems with compulsive lying, and projects it on her daughter.

lisalouver Guest
    The mother clearly has issues. Clearly, the daughter was not lying or she would'nt be dead.

That is why the girl left home and joined the Marines - she found her home with them.

It's too bad they did not believe her.

I was in the Navy and served my time with the Marines (I was a corpsman (medic) and I loved my time, however NIS (Naval Investigative Service) leaves something to be desired. She would have been better taking her chances with the Onslow County Sheriffs Office.

On another note, the ME released the results of the post - she died of a head injury. No big surprise there, considering that there was blood on the ceilings.

http://www6.comcast.net/news/article...issing.Marine/

I wish I knew where he was - not just for the reward money, but he needs to get what is coming to him.

spoiledkitty Guest

Smile cpl maria lauderbach

Hey everyone long tme no post but...i dunno if you all remember this and I couldnt find the original thread, but The trial for that marine here in NC that killed the female marine pregnant with his baby and ran to the border is finally here! They moved his trial from jacksonville, to goldsboro yeah! Loads of chaos,coverage, and news crews taking over our downtown. Taking a day off work this week 2 go and sit in on the trial ( can"t help it i'm nosey and a little curious!) will let all ya'll know what I hear

Thanks for the update! Keep us posted if you can.

spoiledkitty Guest
    i'm ready,cant wait to hear it u know! kinda feel like a giddy kid.waiting on christmas, lol

spoiledkitty Guest

watching trial

Well Death Hags, I did make it to one day of this trial. (still having nightmares) He beat her in the head with a crowbar out of anger (apparently she wanted him to step up and take responsibility). baby was delivered (ejected) by her body after her death (baby was dead as well) he cut her up put her in the firepit invited friends over for a BBQ and toasted one Marie lauterbach volia! He washed the crowbar gave it to a friend (said it was no good) hmm go figure. Told his wife she slit her own throat after arguing and ran away(wifey helped clean up everything pretty sure the heartless wench knows more) his wife invoked her spousal privilages and did not testify in the case with her hubby. All this craziness and guess what the baby turned out to NOT even be HIS! That was all I got on the day I went people and this is what I heard. He was however sentenced to LIFE in prison without the possibility of Parole.

rjbrasher Guest
    holy hell! how sad!

Glad he is off to prison. And the baby wasn't even his? Damn.

spoiledkitty Guest
    It was heartbreaking to hear the things that happened. he was such a coward he didnt even take the stand. he knew what he did was wrong. I tell ya sitting there hearing all of that stuff made my stomach turn but it was like watching a car wreck. U didnt even want to stop for a potty break. the DNA from the baby said it was 99.9% positive the baby was NOT Ceasars. So in turn he killed her for Nothing. truly sad.

KristinEileen Guest
    Holy Hell! I don't know how a person can be that cruel and heartless. If he would have just waited until the kid was born he would find out later that the baby wasn't even his... So sad...and disgusting..

Mammy Guest
    I think his wife had a lot more to do with this, but I guess there is nothing to prove it. She found Maria's wallet in their home, her husband painted the inside of the house with a really dark, shit brown color, and last but certainly not least, Maria was buried in their backyard. Nobody could be that stupid! Why were baby clothes found with Maria's charred remains considering her baby was unborn? I feel like Maria was lured to the house under false pretenses and then attacked after she got there. It never ceases to amaze me what some people are capable of.