Thread: Mother of dead child Millicent Wilborn unstable

Mother of dead child Millicent Wilborn unstable

http://www.ocregister.com/news/polic...d-wilborn.html

i don't normally post stories like this, but this was so close to home, and just down right sad, I just don't get how this happens. Mental illness is such a mystery...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

tarsier Guest
    Not sureI'm buying the mental illness defense frankly both oarents sound like simple dumbshits.

Oh... that breaks my heart reading how that little girl died. Unbelievably sad. The title said that "mom said to be mentally unstable"... doesn't sound like dad is stable either. His reaction when told his two year old daughter just went to the hospital in an ambulance? Something's wrong when you immediately break out the golf clubs. Shakes head. I'm sure his chances of getting into professional golf are about as good as mine. I've never touched a club outside of mini-golf all of my life. If they were living in a fourplex, wouldn't have someone known about the kids or suspect something? Stories like this make me want to grab and hug my almost three-year-old and tell her (for the umpteenth time of the day) how much I love her. She's playing with her friends at mom's day out but she'll be home soon. The wait today is going to be forever.

ryanolivia Guest
    The system has really failed these children. They had plenty of evidence that there was longstanding abuse and neglect in this home, yet the children remained there until one of them was killed. Epic FAIL on the part of the case worker. He/she is just as responsible for this tragedy as the parents.

She killed her child? Mentally unstable? Ya think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch

trishsixxm Guest
    Those poor kids never had a chance with those two for parents. I sure hope the two surviving children never go back to them.

BigBootyJudy Guest
    I am in agreement with everyone else it sounds like BOTH parents are wackadoodles. The surviving children will never have a chance if they get returned to them