Thread: Jack Colvin

Jack Colvin

JACK COLVIN Died Dec. 1, 2005
    Character actor Jack Colvin died at age 71 of complications from a stroke suffered in October. Mr. Colvin was best known for his role as tabloid reporter Jack McGee in the hit TV series "The Incredible Hulk." Mr. Colvin had a successful film and TV career during the 1960s and 70s. He played supporting roles in such films as "Jeremiah Johnson," "Monte Walsh," "Hickey & Boggs," "The Life and Times of Judge Roy Bean," "The Stone Killer," "The Terminal Man," "Rooster Cogburn" and "Childā??s Play." His many TV credits include "The Rat Patrol," "Kojak," "The Six Million Dollar Man," "Baretta," "Hunter" and "MacGyver."
    Last edited by Serendipity09; 11-20-2007 at 08:45 PM.

Danny62 Guest
    He taught the Chekhov technique at the central Experimental Film School of Rome, the University of Southern California, Cal State Northridge, the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, the 1994 Michael Chekhov International Workshop in Sussex, the Centre for Performance Research at the University of Birmingham in 1999, and The Michael Chekhov Associationā??s NYU June Intensive in 2004. Mr. Colvin coached several stars in performances that have won them Oscars, Emmys and Tony Awards. He founded and served as the Artistic Director of the Michael Chekhov Studio USA West up until the time of his death.

Guest Guest
    Another character star with real screen presence - The Incredible Hulk was one of my fave all time series. Bill Bixby I am a huge fan of

i admit i'm a big Hulk fan i bought the series on dvd, McGhee never caught the Hulk or found out that David Banner was alive and was the Hulk. Jack was on the first Child's Play movie too.

Guest Guest
    True, though Jack came close several times to finding out the Hulk's I.D. I remember one movie - It was The Hulk tv movie with Thor in it, where the guy playing Thor answered the door to McGee and scared him away - that was funny.

Colvin didn't make too many films, but was always memorable.

Guest Guest