Executive summary: Bassist for the Dead Milkmen
    Father: David
    Mother: Margi (d. Jan-2004)
    Brother: Joe
    Brother: Kurt
    Sister: Kathy
    Dead Milkmen
    Risk Factors: Depression

The Dead Milkmen formed in 1983 and quickly rose to prominence in the college radio circuit. Their 1985 debut album, "Big Lizard in My Backyard" boasts the cult-classic single "Bitchin' Camaro," but was overshadowed in 1988 by "Punk Rock Girl," which was an MTV staple of the time.

The band dissolved after releasing "Stoney's Extra Stout (Pig)" in 1995. In late 2003, Restless/Ryko released a retrospective of early and rare recordings, "Now We Are 20," and the "Philadelphia in Love" DVD, which compiled all of the band's videos.

In recent years, Blood had stopped playing bass due to extreme tendonitis in his hands. In the mid-'90s, he enrolled at Indiana University to study Yugoslavian culture, and spent nearly a year in the country between August 1998 and April 1999. In an E-mail interview late last year with journalist Mark Prindle, he expressed interest in returning to the country in the near future.

"I am now in the process of attempting to secure a situation where I can go back and continue living and working (and learning) there," he said. "It is not so much that I want to get OUT of the U.S. This is certainly a nice place to live, but I am really, really drawn TO Serbia for emotional and intellectual reasons. It is where I need to be to continue my life."

motherogod Guest
    Thanks for the pic... I recognize him as the waitress in the "punk rock girl" video... "no, we only have it iced..."

Suicide really pisses me off.

I see dead people Guest
    I use to listen to Taking Retards To The Zoo all the time. Why is my text so bolded? This is so strange!