Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Corey Haim

LitaMalibu Guest
    I just heard! Say it ain't so! He was my first crush. I was so in love with "License To Drive." Guess I'll have a Corey movie marathon this weekend.

I'm sure it's been brought up; I just jumped on here, but has anyone seen "Me, Myself and I?" A little sad now...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLRK-XP_GLE

Pamebabby Guest
    This is sad-38 is too young to go. I am wondering what was in his system? I will bet Oxy/Opana/Fentanyl. One of the big 3, which are my vices as well. Guess we gotta wait for the autopsy reports. Dumb ass kid. May you find peace now that alluded you here among us. Looks like 2010 is continuing to thin out Hollywood.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    Whatever happened to Jamison Newlander?

thats what he looks like now

I wonder if his mom will have the will to continue fighting her cancer...very sad.

Seagorath Guest
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post

thats what he looks like now

Deathgoddess Guest

LitaMalibu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Yes, it is. Why don't they show the old E! True Hollywood Stories anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by trinlee View Post
    Actually my first thought was: Feldman will cash in, sad but most probably true.
    And I had the same thought. Now he can really turn on the "poor me"....he has lost his dear friend MJ and now Cory Haim inside of a year. My guess is LKL will have him on in the next day or so.

zombiexgirl Guest
    Well I wasn't surprised on this one. There's always like the initial "holy shit he died today" thing, but he was a wreck. Very sad, but totally predictable.

Maybe there can still be two Coreys... Whatever happened to Corey Hart?

Over and over again, we hear of traumatized, messed-up child stars. Show business is just that, a business, and there should be better support systems in place that prepare kids for fame and then what comes after when/if you are no longer in demand. There should be some coaching along the way that lets people know that you will have ups and downs and you need to be mentally prepared for those times when you are no longer in demand and will be the regular Joe on the street. There seems to be too much of a let down for the average person to handle. SAG (I believe that is the union for people within show business) perhaps should have a better way of taking care of its members but I don't know how it could be done. If my child showed signs of a talent that would be useful in the entertainment industry, I would try to find other, less destructive ways for them to explore that option, rather than Hollywood.

stacebabe Guest
    Feldman will probably be sporting Corey Haim's extracted tooth he was trying to sell on eBay a few years ago on a necklace by tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    And I had the same thought. Now he can really turn on the "poor me"....he has lost his dear friend MJ and now Cory Haim inside of a year. My guess is LKL will have him on in the next day or so.

KristinEileen Guest
    I can't say that I am suprised by his death. Ever since the whole trying to sell his teeth on Ebay thing I have been waiting for it. The whole thing is sad nonetheless with his mother being ill and having to be in the apartment with this going on just makes it even more dreadful.

So sad..RIP Corey...

How sad. I loved him in First Born. RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

**Jenna** Guest
    I know he had problems with drugs but I find his death as shocking and sad as John Ritters.

Just saw this on MSN, I am really shocked. I have such fond memories of some of his movies, Lucas, Silver Bullet, License to Drive, and of course the Lost Boys. RIP Corey

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LitaMalibu View Post
    Yes, it is. Why don't they show the old E! True Hollywood Stories anymore?
    I know right? Now it's always about "Hip Hop Wives" or "Rock Star Wives" ... ugh, please.

Tebssis Guest
    Yep, 38 is just way to soon to bite the bullet. Not shocked, but a little sad. Thought he might have a chance at a comeback of sorts when "Crank" came out.
    RIP Corey, will always love you in Lost Boys.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by **Jenna** View Post
    I know he had problems with drugs but I find his death as shocking and sad as John Ritters.
    They died at the same hospital.

A-train Guest
    Very Sad. I thought he was just sooo cute back in the day.
    And he seriously sold his teeth?! Wha?

Found this on Perezhilton.com, so who knows how accurate it is-according to this article he was still alive when emt's arrived.

This is just awful. We've just learned that Corey Haim was still alive when emergency personnel arrived at his apartment building this morning. Ed Winter, the Los Angeles County Assistant Chief Coroner, says that upon arrival, the actor was in bed and conscious, but weak and complaining of flu-like symptoms. He was then rushed to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead at 3:30am. An autopsy is set to be performed to determine what the exact cause of death was, but the general consensus is that Haim died of an accidental overdose of prescription medication. So, so sad.

Guest Guest
    My best friend died 14 years ago due to over dose of alcohol and pills...both of which she was extremely addicted to...her overdose was on purpose..she died while on the phone with me...I thought she had just been drunk and passed out not realizing she had taken every pill in her home, the receiver was literally in her hand when they found her body...that fucked me up...did it keep me from drinking? NO...my drinking got worse...my father on his death bed said to me he wasn't afraid to die..he wasn't worried about my mom..my brothers or my nephew who was 12 at the time and who he raised...he was worried about leaving me because he knew I was drinking myself to death...I promised him I would be okay...and I drank myself in deeper...one could hope that the loss or a promise to someone you admire or love would be enough to keep you from doing the same thing..but sadly that is not always the case. everyone has triggers...even those who consider themselves free of this disease...you are NEVER free of it...it's a cunning manipulative beast just waiting for you to go creeping, I too have known many people who got clean..thought they could go out one more time and didn't come back, even though I feel pretty strong now..have had some usual triggers thrown at me lately that would make me use in the past...I haven't...however I cannot say that I never will use again in the future, I literally take one second at a time with this disease and the stress that can trigger a relapse

if he relapsed any number of things could have triggered it...who knows..maybe he didn't..was taking his meds as prescribed and his body just gave out..the damage had already been done..that is what happened to my sister...3 weeks of being clean and then gone..the autopsy will give answers but not take away any of the pain for those that loved him...I really have thought of him often, especially in my own recovery, in watching episodes of celebrity rehab etc and was hoping for a happy outcome for him....as far as Feldman goes...I don't have too much respect for him and his conceited view of himself in his own recovery, I'm sure he loved Haim..that I have no doubt but I don't feel he ever really respected him or his struggle with substance or even him as a human being, as someone pointed out on here already..with the Two Corey's it just seems he was incredibly self righteous and determined to show just how much of a fuck up Haim was...that I found incredibly sad as well

I went to Out Patient today and we talked a bit about Corey..some knew who he was, others had to be told who he was/what movies he was in etc...I got a bit teared up discussing what was known of his addictions and looking at my peers and wondering how many of these people could succomb to this disease..could I succomb to it? very "sobering" Pun is intended!

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Ugh, this one again. I never liked her.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusive...E2%80%99s-wife

Agent: Ambulance 'Too Late' to Save Corey Haim

Posted Mar 10th 2010 4:34PM by TMZ Staff
    Corey Haim's agent and good friend claims it took an ambulance 20 minutes to show up to Corey's mother's apartment this morning -- and by the time it arrived, it was "too late."

Mark Heaslip tells TMZ Corey had a fever yesterday and was having trouble breathing. Mark says a doctor came over to Judy Haim's apartment yesterday afternoon to check up on Corey.

Mark says Judy fell asleep -- then woke up at around midnight and found Corey standing over her ... and that's when he collapsed.

Mark claims 20 minutes passed between the time Corey's mother called 911 and when the ambulance showed up ... and by that time it was "too late."

Mark also said he doesn't believe Corey OD'd and says Corey was on his way to making a comeback.

Lily_Aleister Guest
    A&EToHonorCoreyHaimOnThursday

A&E

A&E, through its Bio channel, will honor late actor Corey Haim in a special report Thursday night, RadarOnline.com has learned.
    Bio Remembers: The Coreys will air Thursday at 10 pm, a company spokesperson confirmed. The other Corey, is Haim's close friend Corey Feldman.
    PHOTOS: Corey Haim Through The Years
    The previously aired documentary has been updated after the star's death this morning, of an apparent [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]prescription [COLOR=blue ! important]drug[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR] overdose.
    PHOTOS: Celebs Who Died Young
    "We are saddened by the tragic loss of Corey Haim, who we had the pleasure to [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]work[/COLOR][/COLOR] with on the series The Two Coreys," said a spokesperson.
    PHOTOS: Corey Haim’s Apartment Complex In L.A.
    "Our thoughts are with his family during this difficult time."

orionova Guest
    We were the same age, Corey and I. That's what makes this so sad for me. There is so much in life that he will miss out on now. It's like when River Phoenix died, except that we knew Corey was an addict. River kept it well hidden.

I was watching a documentary about vampires before before I went to bed this morning. They showed some clips from The Lost Boys, and it made me wonder how Corey and the rest were doing. Sad thing is, as I wondered this, he was dying.

Elizabeth Guest
    So sad, but not unexpected....and another part of all of our childhoods is gone.....

RIP Corey....you will be missed....

Guest Guest
    no shit Suzie...of coarse his mother is "really torn up" Jesus Please Us STOP THE PRESSES...Suzie says his mother is upset...well DUH FUCKING RE DO ME! she "talked" to her estranged husband and they cried together...but instead of going to his side or the side of Haim's mother..she's giving an interview to RADAR online...Feldman is giving press conferences and is torn up because this is the "second close friend in 8 months" that Feldman has lost...someone correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't he on the outs for YEARS with MJ and for the last couple of year's with HAIM...again I'm not saying he's not upset..but Suzie fucking Sunshine portraying her estranged husband's role in MJ's and CH's lives as not being extremely estranged just irks me...happened with my bestie as well...people who were dear friends at one time abandoned her the last 8 months of her life and yet when she died they came out of the woodwork like they were the "best of the best of friends" with her and "tried to save her many many times" I say BULLSHIT!

ONLY the addict can save themselves...that just goes to show what I'm saying about Feldman's fucking conceitedness within his own disease..nothing any of them could do would stop Haim from using...if you are working the program you should know this...the fact she's speaking out as his death being caused by drugs NOW just goes to show the level of assumption and conceitedness they both are apparently possessing...maybe it was a drug OD..but maybe it wasn't, they haven't been a part of his life for a while now..maybe he did get clean...maybe a viral infection killed him..or an interaction of meds that he was appropriately taking...maybe fever got so bad that it killed him...we don't know...and neither do they, I just find it really offensive that that vapid Suzie Feldman would be saying anything at this time...especially since she is a mother, why is she speaking on behalf of Corey's mom?

sorry I'm edgy..news of his passing did upset me...his struggle with drugs (whether or not it's the cause of his death) is upsetting and in out patient today it was stressful as there is a new member that did some shit yesterday and today that has me on edge and more sensitive than usual...I just have a real issue with those that want to step up and speak up for others especially when they haven't been around is all...ugggh...okay definitely doing a meeting tonight! Have a great day one and all~

ginasaurusrex Guest
    I'm sorry, and this is slightly off topic but in the 'last interview with Corey' video, is that blonde woman that skanky, good-for-nothing gutter trash Daisy from Rock Of Love? That girl makes my skin crawl! Hope she went home with Feldman and not the Haimster.

Wow this is so sad. It's weird I just watched The Lost Boys the other night. RIP Corey

Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    This video was recent. He doesn't look good but he looks sober here.
    wtf is up with Feldman's hair there? reverse rat tail?

Jack'sGirl Guest
    You know, I spent many years watching my brother drink himself to death. I used to think, "Why can't he get a grip and get over it?"

One thing I learned when he died is that some people are just hardwired to be addicts, and it's just too hard for some of them to ever get past it. I know my brother was never strong enough to kick it, and it took his life. Those that get sober and stay that way are some incredible, tough people. My hat's off to them.

Every time someone dies of substance abuse, my heart aches for the people left behind. Been there, done that, and it sucks.

RIP Corey. So sad, but I hope now he found peace and is free from his inner demons.

I feel so bad for his mom, and I tend to agree, I bet her prescription pain pills laying around were hard for him to resist.

Kimmell Guest
    Hi everyone.
    Just got home from work.
    Oh my gosh, when I signed on to the forum, I read this topic about Corey dying.
    This is the first I have heard about it.
    So sad..so sad.

We look back and think of the actors and singers who were much part of out lives.
    We have lost so many.
    I think of Corey, Richard Pryor, George Carlin, Karen Carpenter, Michael Jackson and who ever forget Gilda Radner?
    These people were our entertainment and expressions when we needed to tell someone we love them through the songs.

R.I.P. Corey..."Thanks" for the laughs.

Guest Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    wtf is up with Feldman's hair there? reverse rat tail?
    it's a lock of hair from Daisy's chest!

Lily_Aleister Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ginasaurusrex View Post
    I'm sorry, and this is slightly off topic but in the 'last interview with Corey' video, is that blonde woman that skanky, good-for-nothing gutter trash Daisy from Rock Of Love? That girl makes my skin crawl! Hope she went home with Feldman and not the Haimster.
    UGH!! That IS her!! This girl I go to school with (that I CANNOT STAND) is best friends with Daisy and always parties with her in Hollywood. I wonder if her ass was with them that night. I have to see her everyday unfortunately so maybe I'll ask her tomorrow.

A-train Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily_Aleister View Post
    UGH!! That IS her!! This girl I go to school with (that I CANNOT STAND) is best friends with Daisy and always parties with her in Hollywood. I wonder if her ass was with them that night. I have to see her everyday unfortunately so maybe I'll ask her tomorrow.

It is?? UGH I can't freakin stand that skank either! I loved it on the rock of love reunion when that chick pounded her fugly lil face. Hope she went home with Feldman too....she looks like his type...ugh.

Guest Guest
    I think Corey Haim looks pretty damn good in that video..it's Feldman and his rat tail and skankaliscious Daisy that look like they've been tweaking...sorry I just do NOT care for Feldman much at all...so I'm being a snarky bitch!

I always found Haim to be the bigger "star" not just the more popular of the two but also more talented...again I'm jaded I guess over Feldman..I'm sure he is upset..but there is just something so so so "needy" and "15 minutes" about him that I can't even handle Feldman in small doses..his wife, ex wife baby momma Suzie? Can't take her AT ALL...she hated Haim...you could see it in her eyes on that show and she just irks me with her interview

I really feel for CH's momma...what a horrible thing to go through...I don't care who you are or what issues there may be...having to bury a child is just the worst thing ever...so horrible there isn't even a name for it

RIP Corey Haim..you were always my favorite, about the only "teen hearthrob" that melted my butter

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by A-train View Post
    It is?? UGH I can't freakin stand that skank either! I loved it on the rock of love reunion when that chick pounded her fugly lil face. Hope she went home with Feldman too....she looks like his type...ugh.
    Haha, you and Lily crack me up. That broad really rubs me the wrong way. I used to be friends with the Rock of Love page on myspace and once commented on what garbage she is and the bitch sent me a message! Herself! Telling me what a skank I am. I wanted to write her back a nice long message but she only accepted messages from friends (she must not get many messages)
    Let us know what your 'friend' said Lily! I'm curious! And I am banking on the fact she went home with Feldman. I actually recall he and Suzie taking her to the premiere of something. Lovely

RaRaRamona Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by salvatore1989 View Post
    Now there is only one "corey" left.

Aaaaw booooo I know!

LMHO!! What the frack is wrong with Corey 2's head???

Quote Originally Posted by KELT View Post
    My first thought was "who's this dyke ?"
    PPFFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LOLLL

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    The mullet Corey is from the movie Crank. I think he had a stroke in the early 2000's which left him with that strange expression as well.
    I didn't know he'd had a stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoddess View Post
    Wow, yeah it is

Ha! I missed it! I'll have to look again. You mean she broke up with London? Shocker!

A-train Guest

Andrea Guest
    You're so right about addiction, Dearheart. It is vicious and it's always one second away from a relapse.

I do think Feldman tried to help him in "The Two Coreys" show, but yes he and Susy were complete drama queens. I hope his assistant Nell from the show is doing okay, because she tried to get him to go to rehab and you could tell she cared about him. The psychiatrist on the show also tried to help him.

It's a sad ending. I read that he was taking 75 valiums a day at one point!?!

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    I think Corey Haim looks pretty damn good in that video..it's Feldman and his rat tail and skankaliscious Daisy that look like they've been tweaking...sorry I just do NOT care for Feldman much at all...so I'm being a snarky bitch!

I always found Haim to be the bigger "star" not just the more popular of the two but also more talented...again I'm jaded I guess over Feldman..I'm sure he is upset..but there is just something so so so "needy" and "15 minutes" about him that I can't even handle Feldman in small doses..his wife, ex wife baby momma Suzie? Can't take her AT ALL...she hated Haim...you could see it in her eyes on that show and she just irks me with her interview

I really feel for CH's momma...what a horrible thing to go through...I don't care who you are or what issues there may be...having to bury a child is just the worst thing ever...so horrible there isn't even a name for it

RIP Corey Haim..you were always my favorite, about the only "teen hearthrob" that melted my butter
    I couldn't stand Suzie either, Dearheart. She seemed like a raging bitch. Always putting Haim down. Like she's some prize I loved how you said Feldman's reverse rat tail was Daisy's chest hair! Priceless!

A-train Guest
    Haha, you and Lily crack me up. That broad really rubs me the wrong way. I used to be friends with the Rock of Love page on myspace and once commented on what garbage she is and the bitch sent me a message! Herself! Telling me what a skank I am. I wanted to write her back a nice long message but she only accepted messages from friends (she must not get many messages)
    Let us know what your 'friend' said Lily! I'm curious! And I am banking on the fact she went home with Feldman. I actually recall he and Suzie taking her to the premiere of something. Lovely

omg are you serious? That's hilarious!! bwahaha!! She got all butthurt cause you called her a skank, teeheee!
    If she answered all her hate mail today, homegirl wouldn't have time to do anything else!

I'm fixing to go run some errands and think I'm gonna go buy Lost Boys. Poor Cory. I understand some people not feeling really sympathetic but addiction is such a powerful thing....I feel for his mother, poor woman.

A-train Guest
    I need to re-word that-I DO feel sympathy for him, I feel addiction is a disease. Some people may not, but to each their own I suppose.

Boxofpandoraz Guest
    I was probably ten years old the first time I ever laid eyes on Corey Haim...it was prepubescent love at first sight.
    He had this cocky way of smiling, upper lip curled. It made my knees weak.
    I still remember the excited anticipation I felt the day that my Mom took me to the movies to watch "License to Drive." My very first "grown up" movie!
    I listened to my copy of the soundtrack to "Dream A Little Dream" so much, the tape eventually snapped. I memorized all the words to every song. I still think of Corey and that smile of his when I hear the song "Into the Mystic."
    It would have broken my young heart back then to know what would eventually end up happening to him.
    Even now, it feels a little bit broken...
    I really hope that his spirit finds the peace he couldn't find here on earth...and I hope that all those who are still here with us and suffering with the same demons find it, as well.

RaRaRamona Guest
    teeheehee

Quote Originally Posted by Boxofpandoraz View Post
    I was probably ten years old the first time I ever laid eyes on Corey Haim...it was prepubescent love at first sight.
    He had this cocky way of smiling, upper lip curled. It made my knees weak.
    LOL Me too!! Every word!

When Dream a Little Dream came out I never even bothered seeing it. Even at that age, I knew a stinker when I smelled one

Guest Guest
    in doing my inventory I had to take serious looks at those that I have loved that have had addiction/alcoholism and have been lost as a result...or have had wasted years...or lost everything and are still in the depths of it...and worst/best of all I really had to look at myself and say "I'm WORTH this fight!"

it's a hard thing to do...to find worth in yourself when you feel so useless and sick and unworthy...I look at every person that I love to this day...alive and dead including myself and I say "I'm here because I'm worth it...I'm here because they (albeit using) are worth it..because they died so I can live"

setting the drink or drug down is the easy part...it's the not picking it back up that sucks ass! facing the things that eat at you that you once stuffed or drowned with booze or drug takes a great deal of effort/courage/strength and work...it only works if you work it, you have to accept a power greater than yourself and KNOW that that power is not going to abandon you better yet..realize that power was always there with you when you were using and is going to stay with you while you get clean and stay clean...I can tell you that without OP treatment and AA I would not be here...either the drink would have killed me or I was going to kill myself...I had my death all planned...arrangements made and all but one letter written, before writing a letter to my 8 year old son...I got real and wrote one to myself...not my drunk self..but myself at age 5...at age 10...at age 17..to my real self and it is then that I got real and honest and open and WILLING to seek help

no matter how much someone wants to stop/get clean and sober...there are those that do well and those that relapse many times...again it's a cunning son of a bitch and can and will rear it's ugly mug when you least expect it...the key is working the program and doing what you have to do by any means necessary to stay sober...I'm an imperfect person in an imperfect world but all is not lost for me...it's not all lost for anyone still with a breath in their body...be willing to surrender and hope exists.

ginasaurusrex Guest

Loved it!

MoWilly Guest
    He came to to my workplace May of last year to film "American Sunset". We, the handful of extras, were initially asked to please 'leave the star alone' but, frankly, we didn't give two shits about some *star* in the first place. I was enjoying my friends, we're close knit and we were watching him. He just seemed so alone. Eventually, the director, producer and a slew of others took a break and joined us because we peons were laid back and fun.

Corey was obviously enchanted with the scenery. Our Canadian breed horses were putting on a show prancing and kicking and he was giggling like a little kid, all by himself. Just standing there. It's so peaceful where I work, so serene (it's a historical museum where the "Amish" scenes were shot). He seemed to understand that none of us were star-struck, we were no threat and that we were enjoying ourselves. He shyly joined in. He was a really nice kid and he obviously liked just being another guy instead of *famous Hollywood star*.

Perhaps he had a drug problem, perhaps Hollywood or life in general had burned him ... I don't know, but for that one day he was just another guy - relaxed, enjoying our crazy company, having a few laughs and just being normal.

He looked healthy, had good color and there were no signs of any drug abuse at that time.

I feel deeply saddened to learn of his death.

~Mo~

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MoWilly View Post
    He came to to my workplace May of last year to film "American Sunset". We, the handful of extras, were initially asked to please 'leave the star alone' but, frankly, we didn't give two shits about some *star* in the first place. I was enjoying my friends, we're close knit and we were watching him. He just seemed so alone. Eventually, the director, producer and a slew of others took a break and joined us because we peons were laid back and fun.

Corey was obviously enchanted with the scenery. Our Canadian breed horses were putting on a show prancing and kicking and he was giggling like a little kid, all by himself. Just standing there. It's so peaceful where I work, so serene (it's a historical museum where the "Amish" scenes were shot). He seemed to understand that none of us were star-struck, we were no threat and that we were enjoying ourselves. He shyly joined in. He was a really nice kid and he obviously liked just being another guy instead of *famous Hollywood star*.

Perhaps he had a drug problem, perhaps Hollywood or life in general had burned him ... I don't know, but for that one day he was just another guy - relaxed, enjoying our crazy company, having a few laughs and just being normal.

He looked healthy, had good color and there were no signs of any drug abuse at that time.

I feel deeply saddened to learn of his death.

~Mo~

You're being kind I presume considering he was pushing 40.

Didn't he basically say that Michael Jackson raped him at 14 on The Two Coreys? He says Feldman did nothing when he knew his "best friend" was molesting Haim.

Corey Feldman is such a douchebag.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ginasaurusrex Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    You're being kind I presume considering he was pushing 40.

Didn't he basically say that Michael Jackson raped him at 14 on The Two Coreys? He says Feldman did nothing when he knew his "best friend" was molesting Haim.
    I completely forgot about that! I always thought he was referring to a manager or producer though. I don't know why I had such strong conviction in thinking that?

So he mayve had the flu?
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/35799566...t-celebrities/
    Flu and meds - kinda like Luanne.

Sorry if someone already posted this.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.