Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morgan Harrington: Missing from Metallica Concert

laynesgrl Guest

Morgan Harrington: Missing from Metallica Concert

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Virgin...20091026160614

WASHINGTON (AFP) â?? American heavy metal band Metallica has stumped up 50,000 dollars in reward money for a fan who disappeared at one of their concerts, a campaign website said Monday.
    Police have been searching for blond-haired, blue-eyed Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, 20, since she went missing from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, Virginia on the evening of Saturday, October 17.
    Campaign website findmorgan.com said Harrington's parents were offering 100,000 dollars for the safe return of their daughter or for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for her disappearance.
    "The Band Metallica is also adding an additional 50,000 dollars to the reward bringing it to 150,000 dollars for Morgan's safe return or information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Morgan's disappearance," it said.
    Metallica has also posted an appeal on its official website along with photos of Harrington under the headline, "One Of Our Fans Is Missing."
    "Morgan has blond hair and blue eyes, is 5'6", 120 lbs., and was wearing a black 'Pantera' T-shirt, black skirt, and black boots," the ad said.
    "She was not carrying ID or a cell phone. Morgan was separated from her friends shortly before 9:00 pm at the venue."
    Metallica urged anyone with information regarding the disappearance to come forward and also asked fans to check if Harrington can be seen in their photos and video footage from the concert.

Quote Originally Posted by laynesgrl View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Virgin...20091026160614

WASHINGTON (AFP) â?? American heavy metal band Metallica has stumped up 50,000 dollars in reward money for a fan who disappeared at one of their concerts, a campaign website said Monday.
    Police have been searching for blond-haired, blue-eyed Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington, 20, since she went missing from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, Virginia on the evening of Saturday, October 17.
    Campaign website findmorgan.com said Harrington's parents were offering 100,000 dollars for the safe return of their daughter or for information leading to the arrest of whoever is responsible for her disappearance.
    "The Band Metallica is also adding an additional 50,000 dollars to the reward bringing it to 150,000 dollars for Morgan's safe return or information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person or persons responsible for Morgan's disappearance," it said.
    Metallica has also posted an appeal on its official website along with photos of Harrington under the headline, "One Of Our Fans Is Missing."
    "Morgan has blond hair and blue eyes, is 5'6", 120 lbs., and was wearing a black 'Pantera' T-shirt, black skirt, and black boots," the ad said.
    "She was not carrying ID or a cell phone. Morgan was separated from her friends shortly before 9:00 pm at the venue."
    Metallica urged anyone with information regarding the disappearance to come forward and also asked fans to check if Harrington can be seen in their photos and video footage from the concert.
    Local news is reporting that her body may have been found.

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0110/699755.html

Tonights Guest

Morgan Harrington: Missing from Metallica Concert - Remains Found?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/26/...ngton.remains/

Skeletal remains were found by a farmer in his hayfield about 10 miles from the concert. I wonder if we'll ever know what happened with this one.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonights View Post
    http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/26/...ngton.remains/

Skeletal remains were found by a farmer in his hayfield about 10 miles from the concert. I wonder if we'll ever know what happened with this one.
    Hard to say how much they will be able to tell but it is a shame you can't even go to a concert without something happening.

I feel for her family.

Kudos to the band for contributing some funds for the search for the poor girl. RIP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvGs...feature=colike

My own, personal, Dexter...

Tonights Guest
    The whole "being killed in a field" thing reminds me of the Lovely Bones a little.

ShellBell Guest
    Very tragic. It's makes me sad and angry at the scum that snuffed out the life of this girl.

There have been so many tragedies involving Virginia Tech students...

Id rather die than go to a Metallica concert. Imagine having to suffer both fates in one night.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Id rather die than go to a Metallica concert. Imagine having to suffer both fates in one night.
    LOL

Ahhhaaaaaa!

I'd go if Cliff Burton was alive.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

As an outsider looking in, Virginia sounds like crazy central.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Ilmatar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    I was just thinking that, too.

punklove Guest
    Im totally traumatized after looking at that horrible 3 guys 1 hammer thread so Im sooooo glad you just made me laugh.

Unhappy Morgan Harrington

This young woman disappeared in October from a Metallica concert in Charlottesville, VA (although she was a VA Tech student). Police are fairly sure they have finally found her remains after searching for 3 months.

http://bit.ly/bD6598

Noreen Guest
    Very sad.

RIP Morgan

How sad for this young woman. Her disappearance was such a mystery you knew there had to be foul play involved. Hope they find the scumbag(s) who killed her.

I had already created a thread for this, but since no one responded on it, can it just be deleted of merged?

http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25417

Michigirl Guest
    When Morgan's disappearance first hit the public, I didn't really think there would be a happy ending, just too many of these stories in the news and rarely do they turn out good. She had a close relationship with her parents, and from what I've read, she had a good head on her shoulders. Then when the witness accounts started leaking out about her possibly being seen hitchhiking near or on the bridge, and being intoxicated and "out of it", my heart sank. Now that her remains have been positively identified by her dental records, the investigation begins. The fact that the spot in this hayfield was 1.5 miles from the road, means either she had to walk in there (either on her own or being led by someone), or someone carried her body that distance and left her there. This person was probably thinking she would never be found, the farm owner himself said he normally only checks this area of his acreage 1-2 times a year. I hope they are finding something, anything, today that can lead them to the monster that did this. I know there are many investigators scouring that field right now. RIP beautiful Morgan

Michigirl Guest
    Morgan's dad believes the location of Morgan's body suggests it had to have been a "local" who left her there.

.http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0110/700227.html

Michigirl Guest
    Apparently the farmer is starting to give his reaction to when he first came across Morgan's remains. He initially thought it was an animal skull, then saw the long blonde hair and black clothing that is so sad, knowing exactly what she was wearing after hearing it broadcast so often on the news.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    It does appear that way and I have lived here my entire life. Since like these kinds of things started a few years ago.

octobersky Guest
    I have been following this case closely since it's so close to me. I feared this would be the ending.
    From what I have been reading the past day is that it would likely be someone who did know the area and knew about farming enough to know that part of the farm wouldn't be even really looked at until after winter.
    The LE is being tightlipped and that's fine! I hope they have found good evidence and I hope they find the POS that did this.
    I don't know if the cases are connected but another girl was found an hour away off route 29 as well, she went missing a week before Morgan.

I really hope they are able to find out what happened. Poor girl.

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I have been following this case closely since it's so close to me. I feared this would be the ending.
    From what I have been reading the past day is that it would likely be someone who did know the area and knew about farming enough to know that part of the farm wouldn't be even really looked at until after winter.
    The LE is being tightlipped and that's fine! I hope they have found good evidence and I hope they find the POS that did this.
    I don't know if the cases are connected but another girl was found an hour away off route 29 as well, she went missing a week before Morgan.
    OctoberSky,

I live in Lynchburg and it has indeed been very "interesting" here over the last two years (this Appomattox thing has DEVISTATED our area). It kinda hurts to think that other people have such a view of VA, though, b/c I LOVE our state and our history and am SO proud to live here.

I kinda question the people who saw her hitching b/c of her purse and cell phone left at the arena. Although I suppose she could have gone BACK to the arena after she couldn't get a ride. I also think it was someone in the area who knew about the field being overgrown. Although it is right of of 29...apparently you couldn't see it from the highway and most people who travel 29 don't pull off on a sideroad unless they're heading up to the parkway or a winery or something. It just "feels" like a local to me, too.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Dulcinea View Post
    OctoberSky,

I live in Lynchburg and it has indeed been very "interesting" here over the last two years (this Appomattox thing has DEVISTATED our area). It kinda hurts to think that other people have such a view of VA, though, b/c I LOVE our state and our history and am SO proud to live here.

I kinda question the people who saw her hitching b/c of her purse and cell phone left at the arena. Although I suppose she could have gone BACK to the arena after she couldn't get a ride. I also think it was someone in the area who knew about the field being overgrown. Although it is right of of 29...apparently you couldn't see it from the highway and most people who travel 29 don't pull off on a sideroad unless they're heading up to the parkway or a winery or something. It just "feels" like a local to me, too.
    Do you think it was someone she knew? From what I have read today that may be possible.
    I hope they catch this SOB soon because he doesn't deserve freedom in any kind of way.

I love VA too and wouldn't live anywhere else. Hopefully there will be no more violence like this for awhile.

"Do you think it was someone she knew? From what I have read today that may be possible."

What have the friends she was with had to say about why she left the arena and why she was going to "catch a ride" when they drove her car to the concert?
    Something does not seem right about this to me.

octobersky Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRESTRAITS View Post
    "Do you think it was someone she knew? From what I have read today that may be possible."

What have the friends she was with had to say about why she left the arena and why she was going to "catch a ride" when they drove her car to the concert?
    Something does not seem right about this to me.
    I always thought something was hinky there. I wouldn't leave a friend to 'hitch a ride" unless I KNEW who she was riding with. The friends have not said much if anything publicly. The LE has been very tight lipped. No one know why she left the arena. Was it an accident? Was she kicked out? Did she do it on purpose to meet up with someone? I am sure more info will come out once they find who did this.

I don't think it was someone she knew. I mean that is possible, but she went to school at Tech and her family didn't live in the Charlottesville area. So it seems to me that if it WAS someone she knew she ran into them by accident. The purse and cell being left behind AT the arena are what really bother me. Why would she leave them behind if she was hitching back to Tech? That is at least a 2 and 1/2 hour drive from Charlottesville. The latest article I read was telling about all the trouble someone would have to go through to get to the field that she was found. It wasn't like you could get there from a side street. Of course not being privy to all the information speculation is just that.

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/news..._access/23597/

Quote Originally Posted by octobersky View Post
    I always thought something was hinky there. I wouldn't leave a friend to 'hitch a ride" unless I KNEW who she was riding with. The friends have not said much if anything publicly. The LE has been very tight lipped. No one know why she left the arena. Was it an accident? Was she kicked out? Did she do it on purpose to meet up with someone? I am sure more info will come out once they find who did this.

The prevailing theory is she ended up outside after looking for the bathroom, but couldn't get back in without a ticket stub. That really bothers me. Why didn't she have her stub? If her friends had it, why couldn't they meet her to let her back in? I've never been to JPJ arena, though, so I have NO clue how easy it is to end up outside when looking for the bathroom...

Not Fade Away Guest
    I live in Virginia, and am actually in Charlottesville all the time. I have to say I'm not familiar with Appomattox where the shootings occurred (though all my family lives there) or with Blacksburg where she went to school, but I would certainly say this is out of character for it to happen in Charlottesville. I've never felt anything but safe there, but this whole situation is so creepy and tragic. Finding her remains in a field just makes it more creepy and haunting.

I hope they find out who did this, but I have a feeling it was just an unlucky twist of fate. Before they found her remains I had checked out the website put together by her family and it seems that Morgan was a bit of a free spirit, and maybe hitchhiking was not that out of character for her. I suspect the killer was someone passing through, though really who knows. I just really hope they find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
    I live in Virginia, and am actually in Charlottesville all the time. I have to say I'm not familiar with Appomattox where the shootings occurred (though all my family lives there) or with Blacksburg where she went to school, but I would certainly say this is out of character for it to happen in Charlottesville. I've never felt anything but safe there, but this whole situation is so creepy and tragic. Finding her remains in a field just makes it more creepy and haunting.

I hope they find out who did this, but I have a feeling it was just an unlucky twist of fate. Before they found her remains I had checked out the website put together by her family and it seems that Morgan was a bit of a free spirit, and maybe hitchhiking was not that out of character for her. I suspect the killer was someone passing through, though really who knows. I just really hope they find him.
    Well Tech/Blacksburg has been getting ALOT of bad press since "the shootings". I've always loved it there, though and found it peaceful. My husband is an alumni, so we go up there alot. We tend to "pass through" Charlottesville alot (because we always take 29 to 64 to go anywhere north of us). (Although being Tech fans we have to tread carefully around UVA, lol.)

Appomattox however is the LAST place I imagined anything like what happened there to happen. It is a SMALL blip on the map (known only for the Civil War stuff that happened there). Kinda Mayberry like actually. Most houses are far apart and a lot of it is rural.

Charlottesville has always seemed pretty "safe" to me, but of course I'm sure all of those college towns that Ted Bundy frequented were the same way. I just hope they catch who did it quickly and that her body and the area lends itself to clues. I hope we don't have a serial killer in our area though. I would be interested to hear the cause of death to determine if this seems like something that was "accidental" or "impulsive" and if it is someone who is likely to repeat if not caught.

Michigirl Guest
    Hi Dulcinea I missed that info that her cell and purse were left behind at the arena (I can't believe I missed it with as much as I have been obsessed with her disappearance) Were the purse and cell left with her friends or dropped (and found by police) somewhere inside? Why would she do that...unless she really was just looking for the bathroom and thought she'd be right back...how could she end up outside? Maybe someone she knew or maybe even didn't know, but her defenses were relaxed, invited her outside for a smoke...maybe she didn't think about, or didn't know about the fact that there was no readmittance...and maybe this "person" who she may have went outside with knew there was no readmittance and she fell right into his trap....just thinking out loud here. So many unanswered questions

I'm pretty sure they were found in a the parking lot on the UVA Campus. (The arena where the concert was is close to UVA). Again, I really don't think it was someone she knew b/c she was so far from home/school. VA Tech is about 2 and 1/2 hours away from Charlottesville. So if one of the friends she was with was missing someone would have noticed. Here is an article that mentions the purse. If you google "Morgan Harrington purse" you will find more. I've followed this pretty closely, too, but I also live in the area, so we got updates often when it first happened. Oddly enough there was another body found here not long ago and for a while everyone thought it was going to be her.
    http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/64718837.html

http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/news...nt_died/23675/

Authorities begin piecing together how missing student died

The remains of Morgan Harrington, 20, were found Tuesday in an Albermarle County field. She had been missing since October.

Related Info

More coverage of the Morgan Harrington case

Media General News Service
    Published: February 1, 2010
    » 0 Comments | Post a Comment

Buzz up!

It’s not yet for certain that Morgan D. Harrington was murdered.
    Because the 20-year-old Virginia Tech student disappeared from an October concert at the John Paul Jones Arena, and because her skeletal remains were found in a pasture Tuesday, plenty of people are making the assumption that she was.
    Much of the public is. Her parents are.
    The police have said the case is “most likely” a homicide, and are investigating at full tilt.
    The one source that can ultimately make her murder official, rather than widely presumed, is the medical examiner.
    Police are eager to get their hands on information about cause and time of death. But they say they’re also busy working with what they have.
    Officers have wrapped up their search for evidence at the sprawling Albemarle County farm on which Harrington’s remains were found, according to Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller.
    That means that now they’re interviewing people, waiting for scientific analysis of evidence they’ve gathered and combing through three months’ worth of information they’ve gathered, looking for connections.
    New tips have continued to come in from the public, and authorities are investigating them, Geller said. Depending on what police are up to, anywhere from a core team of a few investigators to dozens of officers could be working the case, Geller said.
    “Since the remains were discovered, our investigators have been working around the clock, literally around the clock,“ she said.
    A VITAL CLUE
    Former FBI profiler Clint Van Zandt says one of the strongest clues police likely have is the spot where Harrington’s body was found.
    Hundreds of yards from the nearest road, the pasture where farmer Dave Bass found Harrington’s skeletal remains isn’t a location anyone was likely to stumble across by accident, he said. It’s a point others, including Harrington’s father, have made.
    Statistically, it’s likely that Harrington was abducted, raped and murdered, Van Zandt said.
    If that’s the case, either someone came to Charlottesville knowing there was a Metallica concert and figuring there would be plenty of victims, or someone decided to commit a crime on the spur of the moment, he said.
    “In this particular case, it’s, I think, ... just wrong place, wrong time, wrong everything, and somebody took advantage of her,“ he said.
    Criminal profiler Pat Brown outlined a similar scenario as likely.
    The last reports police have of Harrington the night she disappeared had her hitchiking on the Copeley Road railroad bridge at about 9:30 p.m. Brown thinks she climbed willingly into someone’s vehicle.
    “That would lead me to believe that the person ... was not so creepy from looking at them that she would think” better of getting into the vehicle, Brown said.
    THEORIES ON A KILLER
    If Harrington was abducted and murdered, it’s unlikely the killer was a first-time criminal, Van Zandt said.
    “Either way, the disposal site appears to suggest somebody from the local area,“ he said.
    He added, “The killer or killers were either very lucky or very comfortable with the area.“
    Brown reached a similar conclusion.
    “In my experience, when you find somebody on the private property, then the person putting the body there knows it’s private property,“ she said.
    The farm is west of U.S. 29, near its intersection with Red Hill Road, about 5.5 miles south of Interstate 64. Bass, the farmer, has said that to access the site through his farm’s front gate would risk notice from the two households on the property.
    His neighbors have suggested that entering the area through Blandemar Farm Estates, a subdivision to the west of the site, might be easier, Bass has said.
    Both profilers said the location is likely evidence of a very determined effort to keep Harrington’s body from coming to light.
    Bass has said that it was only a combination of heavy snow matting down the grass before melting and his seat atop a tractor that allowed him to notice the remains.
    Brown said that if Harrngton was murdered, the crime itself might not have taken very long, but disposing of the body would have been an as-long-as-it-takes task.
    “It doesn’t have to be a picnic for a person who’s trying to find a place to hide a body,“ she said.
    SCARY POSSIBILITIES

If Harrington was killed the way Brown thinks she was, the person who did it will be disposed to do it again, she said.
    Van Zandt said people should try to remember anyone who went away suddenly after Harrington’s Oct. 17 disappearance, or who got rid of a vehicle or showed up muddy, disheveled or scratched on the hands or face. An excessive interest in the case is also cause for suspicion, he said.
    Brown said that a killer would likely be someone who is a pathological liar, or has a bad attitude about women.
    Virginia State Police are soliciting tips at 352-3467.
    Brown also warned young women to be careful of sexual predators.
    “Yes, it is true, we shouldn’t have human lions out there, ... but the fact is, they’re out there and they think of you as prey,“ she said

Pat Brown seems to be the Dr. Drew of criminal investigation, Just look at her website, esp. ways to contact her.
    http://www.patbrownprofiling.com/
    Not questioning her credentials but her current priorities and how that might influence her responses to the media. I guess Im skeptical of any fame whore whos main priority becomes is the entertainment industry rather than what theyve spent their whole life training for and practicing. Shes most likely correct and more qualified to determine and much more educated and capable of making this conclusion than I am but a certain amount of credibility is lost in the jumping of ships and it seems that a journalist who wants to be taken seriously would get better sources for information and cite where this info came from - was this from a personal interview with Thats Pat or was this gathered from other sources (which I suspect)?
    Accountability is so lacking these days; lack of detailed information and the shady nature of celebrity and newsreporting makes me suspicious of everything I read. I would also assume that information like this would not be something authorities like FBI profilers would want to release until after the case is closed so it seems irresponsible of her to comment in such a manner. I thought discretion not a speaking fee was the better part of valor.
    Is it me or does she look like that most likely late blooming lesbo friend of RoseAnne Connors?

She supposedly served jail time for punching Elvis Costello over his Ray Charles comment.

I like this Bonnie Bramlett! Not so much this Prat Clown.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Here is an update from local papers. Her parents are releasing a few details about the state of Morgan's body.

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0310/717245.html

Charlottesville, VA - The parents of Morgan Harrington say the slain Virginia Tech student's bones were shattered.

Dan and Gil Harrington held a news conference Wednesday in Charlottesville. Gil Harrington said she believes whoever killed her daughter caused the damage to the bones.

Morgan Harrington's remains were found on an Albemarle County farm Jan. 26, more than three months after the 20-year-old disappeared from a rock concert at the John Paul Jones arena at the University of Virginia.

The Harringtons also spoke critically about the security at the arena. They say they're concerned that nothing has been done to make the arena and the surrounding area safer.

The Harringtons plan to participate in the Charlottesville and Roanoke "Take Back the Night" events, which raise awareness of sexual assualt and abuse against women.

This weekend Harrington will be honored at a National Conference sponsored by the CUE Center for Missing Persons. The center is a resource for families of missing persons. Saturday night in Wilmington, North Carolina they'll hold a candlelight service in her honor.

Virginia State Police spokeswoman Corinne Geller declined to comment Wednesday on the state of the remains. Geller says there are no suspects yet but police continue to receive leads.

The cause of death hasn't been released.

STORMIE Guest
    THis is so sad.

T-Shirt Linked to Morgan Harrington
    posted 7:27 pm Thu April 15, 2010 - Charlottesville, VA
    from ABC 13 - http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0410/726201.html

State Police say forensic testing has linked a t-shirt found in Charlottesville to Morgan Harrington.
    The black t-shirt is the one Harrington was last seen wearing the night of the Metallica concert before she disappeared.
    The shirt was found in November, a month after she disappeared. Harrington's body was found in January in Albemarle County.
    State Police say they have pursued about 1,000 leads as part of the investigation.

steffie Guest
    I'm glad her family finally have her body
    So sad =[

The Harringtons also spoke critically about the security at the arena. They say they're concerned that nothing has been done to make the arena and the surrounding area safer.

Sometimes all the security in the world wouldn't have changed anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Especially if she was hitchiking like it has been reported. Then she wasn't even AT the arena.

death hag dee Guest
    Her story is in Cosmo this month

Here is an update on Morgan's Case. Local LE have linked her murder to a 2005 abduction and sexual assault using forensic evidence. I hope this man is caught soon. It is obvious he is amping up his fetishes...Morgan will not be the last if he is not caught.

http://www.wset.com/news/stories/0710/751470.html

Here is a recent update on Morgan's case. A necklace she was wearing the night of the concert was not found with her or her belongings. The police are checking pawn shops, but I feel that this was taken as a trophy.

http://www.wset.com/Global/story.asp?S=13954675

Morgan's case will be featured on a new episode of Disappeared premiering on Discovery ID Monday (4/18) at 9pm eastern.

I hope this may turn up some more info in this case. The 1yr anniversary of the discovery of her body has come and gone and not much more is in the news. We do know that DNA of whoever killed her was matched to DNA in a rape case from a few years ago, but that is the last that's really been said.

Pat MaGroin Guest
    DNA advance: Harrington's parents pleased by familial approval

Along with this composite sketch of the assailant in a 2005 Fairfax rape, connected by DNA to the Morgan Harrington case, investigators now have another tool at their disposal: familial DNA searching.

Four months after the parents of murdered Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington urged the Virginia Crime Commission to allow familial DNA searches to be conducted in unsolved homicides, the state is ready to begin using the tool, Governor Bob McDonnell announced Monday, March 21. "I think this is going to be very valuable," says Morgan's father, Dan Harrington, "not only in Morgan's case, but in other unsolved crimes throughout the state." The Harrington case certainly seems tailor-made for the technology. Twenty-year-old Harrington disappeared from outside UVA's John Paul Jones Arena during a Metallica concert on October 17, 2009. Her remains were discovered more than three months later on an Albemarle County farm, and unidentified DNA recovered in the case matches DNA left on the victim of a 2005 rape in Fairfax.

http://www.readthehook.com/89512/dna...ilial-approval

A new sketch has been released in this case:

http://www.wset.com/story/18688656/n...on-murder-case

I live very close to Charlottesville and this story has haunted many of us from the very beginning. As with many tragedies, there are always lessons learned. I know I have told my own children that if they're at a concert, movie, mall--whatever--with a friend and one has to go to the restroom, then they BOTH go. Nobody wanders around alone. I hope they find her killer.Name:  Wizard of Oz Shoes.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  17.8 KB

They are now saying her murder is related to the disappearance of Hannah Graham.
    http://wtvr.com/2014/09/29/hannah-gr...on-connection/