Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 18252627
Results 1,301 to 1,339 of 1339

Thread: Health Insurance and National Health Care

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcafgr View Post
    Still comes down to a form of income redistribution, which is what he always wanted in the first place.
    Better to be redistributed to the poor people that need it rather than redistributed amongst the billionaires where they get paid for having money at the expense of the rest of the country. So let's stop pretending that the term "redistribution of wealth" is evil. Letting billionaires and multi millionaires literally pay their workers a salary they can't live on and a system run by them that prefers people die than offer affordable healthcare is evil. A system where billionaire CEO's that got bailouts for almost destroying this country literally complaining about losing their tax breaks for their private jets and you're worried about redistribution of wealth that would more likely HELP you than hurt you. The pure fucking evil of the poor getting a piece of the pie. God forbid we get the system back to where it was when America's strength came from its middle class. A middle class completely non-existent now due to reaganomics and the virtual dismantling of the Unions.

    I am so tired of fucking liars crying about paying more for health insurance. If you are paying more you either had shit insurance that wouldn't cover anything, you haven't checked the exchanges adequately, your shitty republican Governor refused the federal money in an effort to make the ACA fail (in which case you need to blaming your nazi right wing dick Governor instead of Obama), or you're a fucking liar.

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    I never complain about Cards I deserve. But I honestly wasn't being hostile to anyone. At least not to anyone in particular.

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,515
    Quote Originally Posted by StewartGilliganGriffin View Post
    I am so tired of fucking liars crying about paying more for health insurance. If you are paying more you either had shit insurance that wouldn't cover anything, you haven't checked the exchanges adequately, your shitty republican Governor refused the federal money in an effort to make the ACA fail (in which case you need to blaming your nazi right wing dick Governor instead of Obama), or you're a fucking liar.
    My McDonald's insurance didn't cover anything and I paid a pretty penny for it. So far, for my heel spur/plantar's fasciitis, I'm going to be out roughly $80, that's including copays from my original podiatrist visit and tomorrow's copay. I don't know what the charge for tomorrow's visit will be, though, especially if I need a cortisone shot.

    And our governor refused the $8.7 BILLION dollars offered to expand Medicaid to cover folks like Hubby and myself. We make too much for Medicaid, but not enough for a "regular" insurance policy, so we're going through the Marketplace and get our insurance for a damn good price. Little Bit is eligible for Medicaid, so they wouldn't let us just add her to the policy. Apparently, if your child is eligible for Medicaid, you can't have them on an insurance policy you must have them on Medicaid.

    Which is bullshit, IMO. I wanted to get her OFF state assisted healthcare and add her to our policy. But they wouldn't let me. Medicaid at first said she wasn't eligible, so I thought great, we finally make enough money to get her off state assistance. (Her meds are only $4/month, unlike Schmoo's, which cost an arm and a leg.) But the insurance company said no, she couldn't be added to the policy because she's eligible for Medicaid. I said they needed to make up their minds so we could get her insured. What do you know, two days later she was on Medicaid.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  4. #1304
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    2,463
    Yeah. Like the tax code it's confusing with a lot of moving parts... especially when you consider it's different from state to state. Personally I'd be for a very simple across the board universal healthcare. Wouldn't have to deal with medicaid and all the confusion. People get sick and go to the doctor. Crazy. People get sick and don't have to risk bankruptcy. Crazy.

    At the very least the ACA should have been implemented in every state and Governors/State houses shouldn't have had the "right" to deny the federal funds(In reality doing their best to cause its failure). People shouldn't have to suffer because of the state they live in.

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,515
    I'm all for across-the-board healthcare that's the same in every state. And I agree. Just because you get sick or injured doesn't mean you should have to risk going bankrupt. You buy a health insurance policy, and pay top dollar for it. Then on TOP of that you have to pay copays, doctor's fees, equipment fees if you get x-rayed, fees for this, fees for that. If you're still paying all this stuff, then what good is insurance?
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    so we're going through the Marketplace and get our insurance for a damn good price.
    Just something to think about (me not knowing your specific circumstances) but it sounds like you have a group policy available to you through work. If that is the case, you are not technically elligible for the subsidy. You can go online and apply for it and it will go through, but your employer is required to report to the IRS all full time employees information which they will cross reference with those getting a subsidy. The IRS will then bill you all of that subsidized premium as an unpaid tax with all of the fees and interest as with any unpaid tax.

    If the above doesn't pertain to you then disregard but I wanted to give you a heads up.

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Misery...er...Missouri
    Posts
    9,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Just something to think about (me not knowing your specific circumstances) but it sounds like you have a group policy available to you through work. If that is the case, you are not technically elligible for the subsidy. You can go online and apply for it and it will go through, but your employer is required to report to the IRS all full time employees information which they will cross reference with those getting a subsidy. The IRS will then bill you all of that subsidized premium as an unpaid tax with all of the fees and interest as with any unpaid tax.

    If the above doesn't pertain to you then disregard but I wanted to give you a heads up.
    We don't make enough to be able to afford it. The price has skyrocketed and now costs more than half my check. We are eligible, I went through all the proper channels.
    "I'm glad I don't have to hunt for my food. I don't even know where sandwiches live." ~~~seen on Facebook


  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    We don't make enough to be able to afford it. The price has skyrocketed and now costs more than half my check. We are eligible, I went through all the proper channels.
    Great!

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,620
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Thanks to Obamacare, Hubby and I now have Blue Cross & Blue Shield insurance for $22/month. Little Bit is on Medicaid. At first, Missouri wanted to fight me on it. They said Little Bit didn't qualify for Medicaid. Yet Obamacare wouldn't let me simply add her to the insurance policy. People I talked to in the Missouri Marketplace wouldn't let me add Little Bit to the policy, yet Division of Family Services wouldn't let me enroll her in Medicaid. Finally the lady I was working with in the Marketplace forced Division of Family Services to enroll Little Bit in Medicaid. It was either Medicaid or add her to our policy. My bestie, though, is so low income that she can't even afford the low Obamacare price I got, and she's low enough income that she's exempt from the tax penalty. AND she's got a hernia.
    All the best to you.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    4,620
    Canada has the best Health Care in the World.

    Just like Hockey Players.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,133
    So the statement from my insurance came today for the cost of knee surgery. Now keep in mind this statement was only for the first three days spent on the surgical floor and the operation itself, so you can almost imagine how much it will cost for blood transfusions and 12 days of inpatient physical therapy, among other things.

    Anyway, the total surgical costs were $61,870.000...yes, for one knee.

    My cost? A whopping nine dollars.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,372
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    So the statement from my insurance came today for the cost of knee surgery. Now keep in mind this statement was only for the first three days spent on the surgical floor and the operation itself, so you can almost imagine how much it will cost for blood transfusions and 12 days of inpatient physical therapy, among other things.

    Anyway, the total surgical costs were $61,870.000...yes, for one knee.

    My cost? A whopping nine dollars.
    Awesome!

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,756
    Wow...good deal Purr
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    The Holy Land (Texas)
    Posts
    5,096
    I received my annual Humana renewal a few weeks ago. My current policy, with its $10K deductible (no co-pay after deductible), is going from $355 premiums to $425 in January. I just knew before I called Humana that my policy would not be ACA compatible, and the rep I spoke to confirmed that is not. However she explained that under Texas insurance laws, I can have another year of owning a non-compliant policy without a penalty. As it stands now, Texans are not required to purchase an ACA market place policy to avoid penalty until 2017.

    Just for grins, I asked her approximately how much an ACA policy would be, similar to mine. She looked it up: With a $6K deductible, monthly premium would be $793!

    Yes, indeed, AFFORDABLE Care Act.
    Last edited by Bidmor; 11-17-2015 at 08:18 PM.
    The Strange Case Of The Missing Corpse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-GmH8eFJFU

    Mrs. Peel (commenting on Steed's sword): "That looks a bit droopy." Steed: "Wait until it's challenged."

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    How is it that this works for some and for others its a ridiculously high premium?

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,980
    You can make just enough money that you slip through the cracks. A position we are in with my wife's ACA.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,711
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    You can make just enough money that you slip through the cracks. A position we are in with my wife's ACA.
    I am currently finishing school (again) and I am working a low wage job. My premium was $700.00 a month for myself and three children and I make $7.50 per hour right now.

    ""It's a mop with a tongue! Can you imagine the dingleberries?" - Mammy


  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    12,980
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am currently finishing school (again) and I am working a low wage job. My premium was $700.00 a month for myself and three children and I make $7.50 per hour right now.
    geez, affordable my butt.
    Some days, you get the Bear, other days the Bear gets you.

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    9,133
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    I am currently finishing school (again) and I am working a low wage job. My premium was $700.00 a month for myself and three children and I make $7.50 per hour right now.
    Holy shyte. That's beyond ridiculous.
    Ive been very fortunate to play this long, been a part of a lot of good organizations, played with a lot of great players, so, it means a lot to me. ~ Paul Martin on playing his 800th NHL game, December 2, 2016.

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,924
    So I signed up for Blue Cross and Blue Shield and I hope they accept me. I'm gonna be honest here Obamacare is complete shit and It sucks the poor class have to pay for something that is supposed to be free.

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    So I signed up for Blue Cross and Blue Shield and I hope they accept me. I'm gonna be honest here Obamacare is complete shit and It sucks the poor class have to pay for something that is supposed to be free.
    They have no choice but to accept you. Policies issued for a 1/1 effective date are guarentee issue.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,924
    Well I finally was accepted and I also have both health and dental. FINALLY!!! WOOOO!!!!

    I can actually go back to my Doctor who I haven't been to in years instead of Solantic

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,372
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Well I finally was accepted and I also have both health and dental. FINALLY!!! WOOOO!!!!

    I can actually go back to my Doctor who I haven't been to in years instead of Solantic
    Congrats!

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    2,756
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude View Post
    Well I finally was accepted and I also have both health and dental. FINALLY!!! WOOOO!!!!

    I can actually go back to my Doctor who I haven't been to in years instead of Solantic
    WTG!
    To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095

    Aetna Pulling out of Every State but 4

    In terms of having their products in the public exchange. Once again, it turns out that not enough younger, healthy people are enrolling so the claims/premium ratio is upside down. Also, programs like "risk corridors" either aren't working or are set to expire. In case you don't know what a risk corridor is, profitable insurance companies have to put some of their profits into as fund that unprofitable carriers can draw from to mitigate their losses. BTW, a health insurance company being profitable doesn't mean charging a higher premium. It means being effective at judging risk, creating appropriate products and efficiently running their operation. So the government has legislated through Obamacare a mechanism to punish well run insurance companies and reward poorly operated ones. Brilliant.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  26. #1326
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,924
    I think some things (ie: Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Gym memberships) should be covered on insurance since it's going to the betterment of your health and life.

  27. #1327
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    1
    Hi,
    Health insurance is must important for our life.Can you tell me which company gives the best health insurance??Please recommend me this I am waiting for your response.
    Thanks for sharing this..

  28. #1328
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidambani View Post
    Hi,
    Health insurance is must important for our life.Can you tell me which company gives the best health insurance??Please recommend me this I am waiting for your response.
    Thanks for sharing this..
    I don't think its a question of which insurance company, so much as it is what one can afford to pay for the insurance. If one gets the right kind of health insurance policy, one would probably be pretty happy with the coverage. Some people pay more for their insurance than their mortgage payments and that is thanks to Obamacare, which hopefully will be repealed when Trump takes office.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  29. #1329
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I don't think its a question of which insurance company, so much as it is what one can afford to pay for the insurance. If one gets the right kind of health insurance policy, one would probably be pretty happy with the coverage. Some people pay more for their insurance than their mortgage payments and that is thanks to Obamacare, which hopefully will be repealed when Trump takes office.
    Great response. I'm a health insurance broker so I can first hand back up that claim. My advice, find the least expensive Silver plan you can and take that. Bronze, Silver and Gold plans all have about the same out of pocket maximum so if you get hospitalized, you are going to hit it regardless of which plan you have. Silver offers a lot of services without worrying about the deductible which is why I recommend over Bronze. Platinum is a waste of money since all of what you save on services, you'll spend on premium.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  30. #1330
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    Great response. I'm a health insurance broker so I can first hand back up that claim. My advice, find the least expensive Silver plan you can and take that. Bronze, Silver and Gold plans all have about the same out of pocket maximum so if you get hospitalized, you are going to hit it regardless of which plan you have. Silver offers a lot of services without worrying about the deductible which is why I recommend over Bronze. Platinum is a waste of money since all of what you save on services, you'll spend on premium.
    Absolutely!! Our coverage through my husband's employer is a terrific policy but its odd. At the beginning of the year, we pay quite a bit for our prescriptions, etc., but once we've met the deductible, we pay nothing. Since I have medical issues from a spine disease, I have to take four prescriptions per month and see two specialists. In January, my prescriptions were about $750 a month, but since approximately two months ago, I pay zero. Same for doctor co-pays and even emergency room visits. Its just getting over the first five months or so of the year that is difficult.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

  31. #1331
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CUMberland, Maryland
    Posts
    1,672
    OK I know nobody has posted in awhile but today I had three guys posting on Facebook about the need for universal health care. I said it will never work in America because as a nation as a whole we are just too much into what others are doing. I knew a guy recently who found out that he has HIV. He put an ad online looking for a man with HIV and long story short they had unprotected sex and he got HIV. Why should I pay for his healthcare ???? Last I heard he was getting medicare. If you see someone with soda, candy bars, potato chips and al sorts of stuff at the supermarket will you say something ?? How about a family that eats at McDonalds 5 days in a row ?? Say something ?? I know people who will. A woman smoking a cigarette. Throw water on her and say "I don't want to pay for your health insurance.". Nah universal health care won't work in America.

  32. #1332
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    Nah universal health care won't work in America.
    I'll assume this is not sarcasm and will address it accordingly. I work in the industry and the reason universal healthcare won't work here is because of capitalism. In a capitalist society the markets set the pricing and the terms. Universal healthcare is a governmental function and the government does only two things efficiently, taxes and warfare. Everything else is a mired down exercise in waste and inefficiency. Think about the last time you went to the DMV? Do you want those same people managing your healthcare? Other countries do it? Fair enough but you have got to look at the full history to understand what you're looking at. A country that historically has a socialistic aspect of it's history know's no other option. When you try to implement a socialistic component to a capitalistic culture the two terms clash and the market responds. People stop being doctors because there are now limitations on their earning and scope of responsibility, there's red tape and claims issues etc....

    Bottom line, there are many ways to fix our health care problems but you can't let the politicians do it because they look at it the same way they look at everything else, over promise, under deliver.
    I've never been ashamed to be a white American and I have ZERO guilt and no pussy liberal is going to make me feel I should.
    --McCourt

  33. #1333
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bulldog Town
    Posts
    36,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I'll assume this is not sarcasm and will address it accordingly. I work in the industry and the reason universal healthcare won't work here is because of capitalism. In a capitalist society the markets set the pricing and the terms. Universal healthcare is a governmental function and the government does only two things efficiently, taxes and warfare. Everything else is a mired down exercise in waste and inefficiency. Think about the last time you went to the DMV? Do you want those same people managing your healthcare? Other countries do it? Fair enough but you have got to look at the full history to understand what you're looking at. A country that historically has a socialistic aspect of it's history know's no other option. When you try to implement a socialistic component to a capitalistic culture the two terms clash and the market responds. People stop being doctors because there are now limitations on their earning and scope of responsibility, there's red tape and claims issues etc....

    Bottom line, there are many ways to fix our health care problems but you can't let the politicians do it because they look at it the same way they look at everything else, over promise, under deliver.
    I shiver to think of government controlled healthcare.

  34. #1334
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,848
    Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    OK I know nobody has posted in awhile but today I had three guys posting on Facebook about the need for universal health care. I said it will never work in America because as a nation as a whole we are just too much into what others are doing. I knew a guy recently who found out that he has HIV. He put an ad online looking for a man with HIV and long story short they had unprotected sex and he got HIV. Why should I pay for his healthcare ???? Last I heard he was getting medicare. If you see someone with soda, candy bars, potato chips and al sorts of stuff at the supermarket will you say something ?? How about a family that eats at McDonalds 5 days in a row ?? Say something ?? I know people who will. A woman smoking a cigarette. Throw water on her and say "I don't want to pay for your health insurance.". Nah universal health care won't work in America.
    Why would anybody be looking for somebody who has HIV? "Suicidal single seeks potentially fatal infection." LOL

    I'm having trouble with your posts lately. In order to help me out with that, I order you to smoke some pot!
    "In a soldier's stance I aim my hand / At the mongrel dogs who teach / Fearing not I'd become my enemy / In the instant that I preach"
    - Robert Zimmerman, "My Back Pages"

    Check out my slam poetry site! (I mean, if you have a moment...) http://davidupsetrasnake.com

  35. #1335
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Why would anybody be looking for somebody who has HIV? "Suicidal single seeks potentially fatal infection." LOL

    I'm having trouble with your posts lately. In order to help me out with that, I order you to smoke some pot!
    OK, I'll do it right away, thanks for the advice.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  36. #1336
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by choff View Post
    OK I know nobody has posted in awhile but today I had three guys posting on Facebook about the need for universal health care. I said it will never work in America because as a nation as a whole we are just too much into what others are doing. I knew a guy recently who found out that he has HIV. He put an ad online looking for a man with HIV and long story short they had unprotected sex and he got HIV. Why should I pay for his healthcare ???? Last I heard he was getting medicare. If you see someone with soda, candy bars, potato chips and al sorts of stuff at the supermarket will you say something ?? How about a family that eats at McDonalds 5 days in a row ?? Say something ?? I know people who will. A woman smoking a cigarette. Throw water on her and say "I don't want to pay for your health insurance.". Nah universal health care won't work in America.
    And yet other countries are able to pull it off. Because of one, millions should not have the availability to see a doctor?

  37. #1337
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    981
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I'll assume this is not sarcasm and will address it accordingly. I work in the industry and the reason universal healthcare won't work here is because of capitalism. In a capitalist society the markets set the pricing and the terms. Universal healthcare is a governmental function and the government does only two things efficiently, taxes and warfare. Everything else is a mired down exercise in waste and inefficiency. Think about the last time you went to the DMV? Do you want those same people managing your healthcare? Other countries do it? Fair enough but you have got to look at the full history to understand what you're looking at. A country that historically has a socialistic aspect of it's history know's no other option. When you try to implement a socialistic component to a capitalistic culture the two terms clash and the market responds. People stop being doctors because there are now limitations on their earning and scope of responsibility, there's red tape and claims issues etc....

    Bottom line, there are many ways to fix our health care problems but you can't let the politicians do it because they look at it the same way they look at everything else, over promise, under deliver.
    Only because we let them. "Our politician" will lie to our face and we say "thank you, here is my vote again".

  38. #1338
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,790
    Quote Originally Posted by john*thomas View Post
    And yet other countries are able to pull it off. Because of one, millions should not have the availability to see a doctor?
    Yeah.
    In a safe and prosperous society like in the US, it seems every kind of wrong for people to be without sufficient food or safe shelter, and for people to be deciding whether to buy their medications or buy something to eat.

    I'd also say the same thing about access to a quality education for those who want it and who will pursue it.

    We're doing something badly wrong.
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

  39. #1339
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    CUMberland, Maryland
    Posts
    1,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    Why would anybody be looking for somebody who has HIV? "Suicidal single seeks potentially fatal infection." LOL

    I'm having trouble with your posts lately. In order to help me out with that, I order you to smoke some pot!

    Look up bug chasers

    nope no pot for me as I don't want a fist in my face and h
    good smack in the mouth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •