Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Avatar/Signature/Profile Picture Questions

Try posting again, please, and make doubly sure the "Show your signature" box is checked. I just made a change to your profile.

I just tried it again. The only thing different is the code that was put into the box above where you put the link to the sig. I didn't see anything about putting in a code. Sorry. Seems to be working now. Oh and yes, I've always seen the show your signature box. Thanks!
    Last edited by Domino; 02-06-2013 at 11:44 AM.

I figured you always checked the box, but it never hurts to state the obvious in case someone else is having the same problem and didn't check the box. The first question when something isn't working should always be, "Are you sure it's plugged in?"

So to recap: add the following where ever you want a signature picture to appear in a signature:

Code:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I figured you always checked the box, but it never hurts to state the obvious in case someone else is having the same problem and didn't check the box. The first question when something isn't working should always be, "Are you sure it's plugged in?"

So to recap: add the following where ever you want a signature picture to appear in a signature:

Code:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I know exactly what you mean. Start with the most simple explaination first. I've worked around a lot of equiptment and I always start with "Is it plugged in and turned on?"

I just didn't know about the code. Thanks!

How do I delete my signature picture?

Click on Settings at the top right of any page.
    Scroll down and chlick Edit Avatar in the left hand task menu.
    Beneath your avatar untick the box that says Do Not Use an Avatar (or something like that).
    Click Save and you're done.
    Brandon Lee

A link to the newspaper proper is at the end of each article on the following blog

Signature testing... 1,2,3...
    "Honestly may be the best policy, but it's important to remember that apparently, by elimination, dishonestly is the second-best policy."
    - George Carlin

I can't make my signature work! I've deleted the old one but the new one won't work. What I am doing wrong??

Spooky, I've probably said this before, but I'm so jealous that you got a picture with David Tennant! He's wonderful, one of my favorite actors. Not just for Doctor Who, but Hamlet, Casanova, and Fright Night. And that police series, Broad Church? I'd love to hear the story about meeting him.

I'm not sure about the signature line, but I'm pretty sure it's in the same area as where you put in your Avatar.

What would you like to use as your new signature?