Thread: Florida DJ Kills Girlfriend, Drives Body Around

Crabby Appleton Guest

Florida DJ Kills Girlfriend, Drives Body Around

DORAL, Fla. -- A South Florida disc jockey has been charged with murder in the death of an FIU freshman after he drove to the Miami-Dade Police Department in Doral with the dead victim in his car, police said.According to investigators, 30-year-old Juan Carlos Portieles confessed that he choked his girlfriend to death during an argument. He then told officers her body was inside his car parked in the police parking lot, investigators said.Portieles also admitted that he drove around for hours with the victim's body in the passenger seat before turning himself in to police, according to investigators.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/21280036/detail.html

Noreen Guest
    She was only 18 yrs old. So sad. Why was this 30 yr old man going out with a kid in the first place for??

RIP Jaclyn

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Noreen View Post
    She was only 18 yrs old. So sad. Why was this 30 yr old man going out with a kid in the first place for??

RIP Jaclyn
    You need to ask? These girls put themselves in situations, it is bound to happen. Not to take away from the tragedy of her death, but you play with fire willingly....

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    You need to ask? These girls put themselves in situations, it is bound to happen. Not to take away from the tragedy of her death, but you play with fire willingly....

I got involved with a 30 something year old when I was in college for a bit. Nothing ever happened with it besides dinner and drinks, but I look back and think "Damn Jess you are a friggen dumb ass. Go to your corner and take a time out young lady."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    I got involved with a 30 something year old when I was in college for a bit. Nothing ever happened with it besides dinner and drinks, but I look back and think "Damn Jess you are a friggen dumb ass. Go to your corner and take a time out young lady."
    It just isn't safe. At least you recognize that.

TallulahDahling Guest
    As a former DJ I can testify that there are plenty of listeners I would like to strangle and parade their corpse around in my car for all to see.

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TallulahDahling View Post
    As a former DJ I can testify that there are plenty of listeners I would like to strangle and parade their corpse around in my car for all to see.

You owe me a new keyboard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

I can't hear.
    I can't hear.
    I can't hear.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

lmao I can only imagine.

Long Gone Day Guest
    I'd probably bet there was no father figure in her life, or at least, a good one. And I think the young girls go after attention and really don't realize the danger. It makes them feel important. If all they have growing up is the media highlighting "sex sells", and there is no quality family life, they will gravitate to the attention. Not always, but the majority of the time.

When they become thirty, they look back and realize what kind of a man this usually is, hopefully. Not always do large age differences equal "something's not quite right" with one of the people, or both, but I think most of the time. I am glad that he turned himself in and at the very least, spared whatever loving family she did have of never knowing what happened to her.....

RIP Jaclyn........

Long Gone Day Guest
    Oh, freaking A......