Thread: Flashforward

discod Guest

Flashforward

Did a search but nothing came up,anyone watching this brilliant show by the makers of Lost??
    Its episode 3 tonight here in the U.K and im gripped

heaven01uk Guest
    We are watching it, after seeing the adverts we had to watch it and now I definatly won't miss it.

Ive been watching it.
    But, its not by the creators of Lost.

I love it! I watched the last 2 episodes back to back, and it was very intense. Very good story, great actors, fantastic pacing and attention to detail.

discod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlm709 View Post
    Ive been watching it.
    But, its not by the creators of Lost.

Oh?? has something to do with Lost cos it said so when it was being advertised,still bloody good tv

Quote Originally Posted by discod View Post
    Oh?? has something to do with Lost cos it said so when it was being advertised,still bloody good tv
    I've heard a lot of comparison to Lost as far as good story, characters, etc. I did think I had heard somewhere that there was some sort of connection btw the shows, whether it was writers/creators, or what.

the original commercial here in the States said "from the network that brings you Lost.."

discod Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jlm709 View Post
    the original commercial here in the States said "from the network that brings you Lost.."

Thats probably it then hehe

sablegsd Guest
    Hubs and I both like it.
    Fringe too.

We don't do the "reality" show crap, so it's pretty slim pickens for us.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Damn, I missed it tonight....will have to check to see if it's available yet on HULU. I like it....but have found that it requires paying close attention, or I know I'd be lost & confused. I think, so far anyhow, it is much better than LOST, or at least more interesting to the hag in me.

DJ's_Hub-Hag Guest
    This is a GREAT new show! Dennis and I really like it! We both missed tonight's episode though. But yes, you do need to pay attention to it.

bluebird14 Guest
    I think the main character's little girl is creepy. Shes like a child of the corn.

But its a great show. And I hope that John Cho lives!!

ColorfulCasey Guest
    Last night's episode kinda sucked to me...except the twist at the end with Charlie from Lost!

Lisa03 Guest
    love this show- nice to have something to watch on Thursdays
    it's keeping me hooked -- don't remember all of the names yet though