Thread: Singer Lynn Anderson looking like a Dustbowl-era murderess

Jod6cindy Guest

Singer Lynn Anderson looking like a Dustbowl-era murderess

Wow, the look in her eyes in the left photo is frightenin'. She looks like a cross between Ma Barker and Bonnie Parker.

Wonder if she's cleaned her act up since she was busted (twice)?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Is this woman losing it..or what.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	395.3 KB 
ID:	16165  

Are you kidding me? She looks awful.

Cadence71 Guest
    Looks like she's been rollin' around in that there rose garden. Eek.

On December 2, 2004, Anderson was charged with Driving While Intoxicated in Denton, Texas. A driver who was following Anderson called the police after noticing that her car was weaving in and out of lanes. After failing a field sobriety test, Anderson was arrested and taken to jail. She was later released on bond.[14]
    On January 24, 2005, Anderson was arrested on a charge of shoplifting from a local food and drug store. Anderson was accused of stealing a Harry Potter DVD. She was also charged for resisting or obstructing an officer after striking a police officer in the arm while being led to a patrol car outside the store. She was arraigned in a Taos, New Mexico, courtroom on January 28 for the charges. [15] On February 1, 2005, Anderson pleaded not guilty to the shoplifting charges. Around this time, she sought treatment for alcoholism at a rehabilitation facility.[16]
    On May 3, 2006, Anderson was arrested on a second Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol charge following a minor traffic accident near Espanola, New Mexico. According to police, Anderson failed a sobriety test and refused to take a breathalyzer test after her car hit the back of another car. No one was injured in the collision. Anderson was later released on bond

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynn_Anderson
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Oh shes not dead either so this is in the wrong section.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I used to sing along to her record..."I'm on the top of the world, lookin down on creation and the only explanation I can find...is the love that I've found ever since you been around, your loves put me at the top of the world."

She has changed.....

Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I used to sing along to her record..."I'm on the top of the world, lookin down on creation and the only explanation I can find...is the love that I've found ever since you been around, your loves put me at the top of the world."

She has changed.....
    I thought that was The Carpenters.

Long Gone Day Guest
    She looked better in 2005 than 2004.......I hope she gets well.... Her big hit, I think, was "Rose Garden".......As in, "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden......"

crazedfemale Guest
    She sang at my cousin's funeral in 2006 - he was a well known musician in New Mexico.

Check out his memorial website.

www.eddylee.com

Not Fade Away Guest
    Wow, I saw this post and was like I had no idea she was dead. Then I read it and was like I had no idea she had these troubles.

But honestly, my first thought: she looks nothing like Bonnie Parker. LOL. I'm a huge Bonnie and Clyde nerd

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    I thought that was The Carpenters.
    Them too but my parents had a Lynn Anderson record and that was the song on it. Back in those days when everbody took a turn with all of the popular songs I guess.

John Connor Guest
    The years haven't been kind. Why does it look like someone took a baseball bat to her forhead in Mugshot #2?

These kind of things happen when your not "lucky" enough
    to die young and pretty like Marilyn Monroe or James Dean.
    Last edited by theotherlondon; 10-09-2009 at 07:45 AM.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by theotherlondon View Post
    These kind of things happen when your not "lucky" enough
    to die young and pretty like Marilyn Monroe or James Dean.
    Lots of booze will age anyone quickly. Sad. Anybody remember quadraphonic sound from the 1980's? I still own one or two Lynn Anderson quad LP's.

Jod6cindy Guest
    http://www.plamedia.com/images/clien...orWilliams.jpg

She's 62?

Wow, I hope she's in recovery.

Jod6cindy Guest

She reminds me a bit of Alan Thicke's ex-wife, Gloria Loring.

Quote Originally Posted by John Connor View Post
    The years haven't been kind. Why does it look like someone took a baseball bat to her forhead in Mugshot #2?
    I thought maybe she hit her forehead on the steering wheel or some nonsense like that?

Northern Lights Guest
    A little younger Lynn

Jack-O-Lantern Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Long Gone Day View Post
    She looked better in 2005 than 2004.......I hope she gets well.... Her big hit, I think, was "Rose Garden".......As in, "I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden......"
    I'm not a country fan AT ALL but that is one of my favorite songs of all time. Sad to see Lynn in this kind of shape, hope she gets the help she needs.

Bidmor Guest
    Small pic but here's the jacket front from her Rose Garden LP. Lynn also had a another crossover hit with her cover of Johnnie Ray's "Cry". It's a pity...the woman had lungs and could actually sing more than a few notes...and on key!
    Last edited by Bidmor; 10-09-2009 at 01:37 PM.

monroe62 Guest
    "Top of the World" is the name of a 1973 song by The Carpenters. The song topped the Billboard Hot 100 in 1973, becoming the duo's second U.S. number-one single. Originally intended to be only an album cut for the Carpenters, Lynn Anderson covered the song; Anderson's version reached #2 on the U.S. country singles charts in mid-1973. The success of Anderson's version prompted the Carpenters to release a new version as a single, where it topped the U.S. pop singles chart.

It was written by Richard Carpenter and John Bettis.

Jod6cindy Guest
    It appears that her behavior has been intermittently bizarre for years. In the early 2000's, she posted a message on her Fan Forum where she blasted one of her fans, calling him "a puss-faced turkey jerk" (huh??) and announcing to everyone that the "lead-in to the Christmas holiday was wilder than wild for me...and I hope you can say the same."

At the time, one columnist said, in response to Anderson's Internet tirade: "Perhaps prayers are in order (for her)."

monroe62 Guest
    Or as we like to say down South...

"Bless her heart."

lynn can be seen on lawrence welk,sometimes.

we may need a glossary for terms here such as twat-waffle and puss- faced turkey jerk
    Knowlege Comes With Deaths release

Heaven's on the pillow,it's Silence competes with Hell

"If you don't go to other peoples' funerals,they won't come to yours."-Yogi Berra

Jod6cindy Guest

In this photo, she looks vaguely anorexic to me.

John Connor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Jod6cindy View Post

In this photo, she looks vaguely anorexic to me.

Vaguely like Big Bird too.

Jod6cindy Guest

Guess she's looking at the Top Of The World.
    Har.

My grandmother gave me her horse book when I was a kid, and the Breyer horse to go along with it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]