Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Horrorcore Rapper Richard Samuel McCroskey Accused of Farmville Murders.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    He looks like a prize twit! I like Insane Clown Posse (some of their lyrics are amusing!). Yep, sadly the courts will probably blame music of this ilk.
    Just because somebody has dark interests, doesn't mean they are going to go and butcher people!
    His music is awful btw.
    Jane Velez Mitchell will be the first to jump on that band wagon. She has been on a roll here lately blaming video games and horror movies as the reasons why kids and teens are killing and hurting each other. Wish the bitch would put the shut to the up and put the blame were it really belongs

Quote Originally Posted by pvezz View Post
    Annabelle Lotus, anyone?
    Dear lord, that was a pathetic spectacle.

BAGOBONES Guest
    [quote=punklove;939847]

What a dork.

A future born again christian in prison.

trishsixxm Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    The first thing I thought was someone killed someone else over stealing crops/animals/buildings on Farmville on FB. LOL
    That was funny!!!

People magazine had an article on these murders this week. It sounds like the parents, although seperated, were really trying to work together to be protective and understanding of their daughter's interests, hoping she would grow out of them. It's horrifying to think that they, in an attempt to protect, invited the murderer into their home. In the photos, the only damage the killer looks to be able to inflict would be on your refrigerator.

He looks like Micheal Myers(child actor) in the Rob Zombie Halloween.

"In the photos, the only damage the killer looks to be able to inflict would be on your refrigerator. "

lol.

punklove Guest
    http://www2.newsadvance.com/lna/news...s_trial/23220/
    Attorneys for the man charged with capital murder in last year??s quadruple homicide in Farmville plan to file a motion Tuesday requesting a change of venue for his trial, one of the attorneys said yesterday. Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey III, 21, of Castro Valley, Calif., will not appear in Prince Edward County Circuit Court for a hearing Tuesday, said defense attorney Cary B. Bowen. Both Bowen and prosecutors are seeking a continuance.
    The hearing is likely to be continued to April 20, Bowen said, and a trial date is expected to be set that day.

Defense attorneys are asking Judge Richard S. Blanton of Prince Edward Circuit Court to appoint a doctor to conduct a mental evaluation of McCroskey, Bowen said, and prosecutors want the continuance because they??re still awaiting some lab results. McCroskey faces multiple counts of capital murder in the bludgeoning deaths of Longwood University professor Debra S. Kelley, 53; her estranged husband, Mark Niederbrock, 50; their daughter, Emma Niederbrock, 16; and Melanie Wells, 18, a friend of Emma Niederbrock??s from Inwood, W.Va.

All four were discovered dead Sept. 18 in Kelley??s Farmville home, which McCroskey had visited after meeting Emma Niederbrock online. He and Emma Niederbrock and Wells shared an interest in ??horrorcore? music.
    Authorities have said they believe each victim was attacked with a ball-peen hammer and a wood-splitting maul. Defense attorneys are filing the change-of-venue motion because they believe widespread attention to the killings could have tainted the jury pool.

Ball-peen hammer.

Wood splitting maul.

Farmville Yesterday's scheduled hearing was continued to April 20 for the suspect in last year's quadruple homicide in Farmville. A trial date could be set that day for Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey III, a 21-year-old California man facing capital murder charges in the September killings at the home of a Longwood University professor. Defense attorneys are asking a judge to appoint a doctor to conduct a mental evaluation of McCroskey. The defense attorneys also are filing a motion this week seeking a change of venue.

Men with the Virginia State Police investigate a quadruple homicide investigation that has lead to the arrest of Richard Alden Samuel McCroskey III.

punklove Guest
    The victims.

http://www.wtvr.com/news/wtvr-farmvi...,1981283.story

RICHMOND - At least three of the four victims found slain in a Farmville home last month had been bludgeoned with a wood-cutting maul, sources close to the case tell CBS 6.

The female victims 18-year-old Melanie Wells, 16-year old Emma Niederbrock and her mother, Debra S. Kelley, were struck while asleep or in an otherwise defenseless position, the sources said. There is no evidence at this point of any sexual assaults.

The fourth victim, Mark Niederbrock, Emma's father and Kelley's estranged husband is believed to have been struck with a chunk of wood and perhaps the maul as well, the sources said. A maul is a heavy, doubleheaded tool with sharp, splitting edge as well as a blunt, sledgehammerlike face.

The homicides occurred sometime between September 13 and September 18 inside the Farmville home where Kelley, a Longwood University professor, and Emma Niederbrock lived. The forensics investigation in the case is not yet complete.

Once police found the bodies on September 18, investigators quickly identified a suspect, 20-year-old Richard Samuel Alden McCroskey III of Castro Valley, Calif. He was arrested without incident on the morning of September 19 while napping at Richmond International Airport.

A motive for the slayings remains unclear. McCroskey was a fan and budding performer of " horrorcore" or "death rap," a style of hip-hop music that explores and sometimes revels in violence and death. McCroskey, who called himself "Syko Sam," helped promote one of the horrorcore labels, Serial Killin Records, according to online statements and YouTube videos believed to have been authored by him.

Interviews with the victims' friends and relatives indicate McCroskey flew to Richmond and then traveled to Farmville to join Emma Niederbrock and Melanie Wells, who was from West Virginia, on a journey to Southgate, Mich., for the Sept. 12 "Strictly for the Wicked" horrorcore festival there. McCroskey is believed to have met the teens at a previous show, and developed an online friendship with Emma Niederbrock.

Melanie Wells' mother in West Virginia called Farmville police and Mark Niederbrock when she hadn't heard from her daughter. In response, Farmville police did a so-called "welfare check" on the house late at night on Sept. 17. McCroskey answered the door and gave reasonable answers to the officer, who then left, according to police reports. Earlier that afternoon, Mark Niederbrock told a relative he was going to the house to make sure everything was okay. He was found dead in a different part of the house than the other victims, official sources said.

McCroskey, who is being held in jail without bond, has been charged only in connection with Mark Niederbrock's death and the items taken from him, including his car. Those charges are first-degree murder, robbery and grand larceny.

Sources tell CBS-6 that capital murder charges are expected to be filed in two weeks. A capital murder conviction can potentially lead to a death sentence.

Much in the case remains shrouded in mystery. Search warrants – which often provide many details about a crime - remain sealed in this quadruple murder case, the worst Farmville has seen.

It occurred within blocks of the Longwood University campus and dorms on a quiet, treelined street where students and nearby residents frequently jog or walk their dogs. The Kelley/Niederbrock home also adjoins a large playing field ofter used by university sports teams.

His myspace.. Holding an axe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farmville_murders

Murders
    The murders took place in Farmville, Virginia, about 50 miles west of Richmond. The site of the killings was Debra Kelley's house at 505 First Avenue where Emma Neiderbrock lived with her mother. The bodies were found just after 3:00 p.m. on September 17. The victims were bludgeoned to death.Authorities believe a hammer and a maul were used on each of the victims. Victims were bludgeoned beyond recognition but not dismembered.

A day before the bodies were found the police came looking for Melanie Wells and McCroskey answered the door at the home of Debra Kelley and Emma Neiderbrock and calmly told police looking for Wells that she was at the movies with a friend. Wells' mother had called city police asking them to check on her daughter. Every time Melanie Wells' mother had called Neiderbrock's house and spoke to McCroskey, McCroskey had told her a different story.Before McCroskey's arrest he stole Niederbrock's 2000 Honda, wrecked it and deputy issued him a summons for driving without a license but they did not arrest him. Prince Edward Sheriff's Sgt. Stuart Raybold said there was no reason for the deputy to be suspicious. McCroskey also made a call to confess he had just killed the victims and the individual he called contacted McCroskey's record label.When Melanie Wells' mother called police again they went to the house and discovered the bodies.Three of the bodies were found in a downstairs bedroom and one in a room upstairs.The bodies of the victims are said to be badly decomposed.
    Last edited by punklove; 01-30-2010 at 11:36 PM.

Seagorath Guest
    This guy was a loser the day he popped out of his mommie's ass. Any idiot can post shit on YouTube and "claim" to be some sort of "genre" musician. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seagorath View Post
    This guy was a loser the day he popped out of his mommie's ass. Any idiot can post shit on YouTube and "claim" to be some sort of "genre" musician. Pathetic.
    That's true. I could smack a bunch of paperclips together repeatedly so they make a sound, post it on youtube and say I invented clipcore.

punklove Guest

Its silly really, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKpbIPmIcco if you listen to any of his 'music' he changes his voice so much that you couldnt even really tell its human.. Hes like the dorky evil version of ashlee simpson.

He tries SO hard to fit into that crowd he took his photos/music and altered them beyond belief.

Case in point - photos of him that havent been edited.

Yeah, Hes really hardcore.

His website - filled with photos.
    http://sykosam.info
    Last edited by punklove; 01-31-2010 at 01:00 AM.

Seagorath Guest
    Ever notice that Insane Clown Posse attracts LOSERS?

orionova Guest
    Ever notice that Insane Clown Posse attracts LOSERS?
    Oh, I've noticed. Believe me, I've noticed. My loser nephew and niece, both into ICP, broke into and robbed my home while I was away two years ago.

Isn't Farmville that Facebook game?
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by motherogod View Post
    Farmville... I was in hopes he'd destroyed that annoying thing people keep sending to my facebook page. Damn.
    I thought it was that too.

Quote Originally Posted by neilmpenny View Post
    Isn't Farmville that Facebook game?

Ok yeah so I read the title and thought it was about a hacker that was going into Farmville accounts and murdering the animals and farmers *LMAO*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

deathhagcutie Guest
    i thought it had something to do w ith the face book game

another one's gone, another one bites the dust
    Last edited by deathhagcutie; 02-07-2010 at 02:32 PM.

bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Actually Gravediggaz started the genre. It was produced by Prince Paul and featured a pre Wu-Tang RZA, some guy from Stetsasonic and another dude I did a post on in Musicians. Gravediggaz was very good stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4eZT...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrSgp...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE-5Q_xyiwo

yay, Gravediggaz love!

This douche just looks like a fucking juggalo type asshole. what a joke. it's unfortunate that he took the whole "horror" thing so literally.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

From my rotting body, flowers shall grow and I am in them and that is eternity. ~Edvard Munch