Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Al Sharpton

Bidmor Guest
    Well now Hollyweird receives the wrath of the Al.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/al-sha...210136185.html

If they had really wanted diversity at the Oscars Rocket Raccoon should have gotten a nod for best supporting actor.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

I don't understand how Al Sharpton became the gatekeeper of all things "black." He's a piss poor choice if you ask me.
    To understand the living, you got to commune with the dead.
    Minerva

Mammy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by McCourt View Post
    I don't understand how Al Sharpton became the gatekeeper of all things "black." He's a piss poor choice if you ask me.
    He's a self appointed gatekeeper. If a person goes looking for trouble, it's not hard to find it. He makes me want to puke.

This makes me think of South Park: "Jesse Jackson is not the Emperor of Black People!" "But... he told my dad he was."
    Last edited by Upset; 01-16-2015 at 12:59 PM.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    He's a self appointed gatekeeper. If a person goes looking for trouble, it's not hard to find it. He makes me want to puke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    This makes me think of South Park: "Jesse Jackson is not the Emperor of Black People!" "But... he told my dad he was."
    People need to quit giving him the power he shouldn't have in the first place. If anyone in Hollywood gives him a meeting, I may have to rethink which movies I watch.
    Minerva

I wonder if Al and Jesse secretly hate each other, each of them longing to be THE man.
    Sincerely yours,
    Upset

I'm waiting for him to jump in and slam this years "all white" Oscars.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansfield67 View Post
    I'm waiting for him to jump in and slam this years "all white" Oscars.
    Done.
    http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-diversity-in/
    Minerva

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Yeah... Nothing more racist and anti diversity than liberal Hollywood California lol I do have a solution... if you want black people nominated more.... make better films. Just getting Selma nominated was a gimme. It shouldn't have been nominated. It's factually inaccurate and stupid. Fuck Al Sharpton. It's for us... THE LIBERALS to start taking this racist piece of fucking slum lord like shit criminal to task. Does he actually think he's helping the cause? He's setting it back. He's single handedly set the equality movement back 30 years. No hyperbole. At least 30. With every one of these idiotic selfish displays for attention he creates countless racists. He's pushing fence people over with a thud. I mean he's going after Hollywood now. HOLLYWOOD!!! This man is insane.

Ugh so now the oscars need affirmative action? Every category must have a token black regardless of their performance to satisfy a racial quota and should not honestly reflect the voters opinion. Maybe there should be a Black Oscars. Makes me wanna go out and produce an all white version of A Raisin In The Sun.

Last edited by ichabodius; 01-16-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Ugh so now the oscars need affirmative action? Every category must have a token black regardless of their performance to satisfy a racial quota and should not honestly reflect the voters opinion. Maybe there should be a Black Oscars. Makes me wanna go out and produce an all white version of A Raisin In The Sun.
    You're too funny!!
    Minerva

I have to laugh about this because it is funny and ridiculous. This is not PC, but once upon a time they were happy just to get a Soul Train or BET award. As singer William De Vaughn says......

The Right Wing version of Al Sharpton is
    Rush Limbaugh.
    Al hates racist White people but Rush hates
    all black people.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Upset View Post
    I wonder if Al and Jesse secretly hate each other, each of them longing to be THE man.
    I think a steel cage death match would be a good way to determine the final man. Pay for view would be a buzz.

Bidmor Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    I think a steel cage death match would be a good way to determine the final man. Pay for view would be a buzz.
    It wouldn't take long for JJ finish off that little pencil necked geek. An ambush in Al's corner, a rope throw followed by a clothes line, then finish him off with quick DDT.

Al rants about useless symbolic stuff like this but never says a word about keeping black kids off the streets and in school, or about keeping unmarried black girls from getting pregnant. He never mentions that appalling black-on-black crime rate either.

The U.S. is 17 percent Latino and 13 percent black, but there are no unelected "Latino leaders" running around bitching about the dearth of Latinos among the Oscar nominees.

StewartGilliganGriffin Guest
    Jesse Jackson would demolish Al. I get the feeling Jesse has actually been in a fight or 2. I get the feeling Al ran whenever faced with a fight.

Bidmor Guest
    Al attacking liberal Hollywood for racism in Oscar nominations...now that's entertainment!

Pass the popcorn please.

LOL Here's some old footage of Sharpton getting knocked on his ass by Roy Innis:

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmor View Post
    Al attacking liberal Hollywood for racism in Oscar nominations...now that's entertainment!

Pass the popcorn please.
    Sorry I can't. I always sneak in beef jerky and a bottle of smart water.

I'm just gonna leave this right here. Kenan Thompson is a beast.

Sincerely yours,
    Upset

Sharpton's daughter sues the city of New York $5 MILLION after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ned-ankle.html

Gee, how they love America....
    Last edited by DesertGypsy; 05-17-2015 at 11:50 AM.

FCOL. Oh, hey, I missed a step and fell behind some bushes at Brittany's Easter Sunday and sprained my ankle and all of my toes--I'm going to sue her for 10 million dollars! Sheesh.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Quote Originally Posted by DesertGypsy View Post
    Sharpton's daughter sues the city of New York $5 MILLION after she fell in the street and sprained her ankle.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ned-ankle.html

Gee, how they love America....
    I think the street should countersue. After all, pavement can only hold so much.
    Minerva

I think the street should countersue. After all, pavement can only hold so much.
    !!!

She isn't hurt too bad.....she just climbed a mountain in Bali. She learned well from her old man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ain-climb.html

To my Father. Even though you have crossed the plane, you will always be with me.
    You were not just my Father, but my hero. My life has been a poor attempt to be like you
    You taught me music, vocals, and how to fight. I can only hope I am half the man you are
    When I close my eyes I can see you. And finally, Thank you Dad. for everything.
    March 1934-July 2016

karing15 Guest
    Well, good ole Al is visiting Cleveland this week. I guess there weren't enough protests and violence going on after the Michael Brelo verdict on Saturday so he's going to come here and make sure that he gives the protestors some motivation.

Quote Originally Posted by karing15 View Post
    Well, good ole Al is visiting Cleveland this week. I guess there weren't enough protests and violence going on after the Michael Brelo verdict on Saturday so he's going to come here and make sure that he gives the protestors some motivation.
    Good ole Al needs to be in prison.
    Minerva

karing15 Guest
    Yes he does McCourt, couldn't agree with you more.

I'm good with that.
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.