Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edward Furlong

Will he really do six months? He needs to get in touch with Lindsay Lohan's attorney.

It's just sad. He had a promising career.

Hopefully the weight gain is a sign he's off the drugs. I see that happen a lot on Intervention when people get clean.

Yikes! That's just really letting yourself go!
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

That's the Hollywood monster chewing them up and spitting them out, if they manage to survive this is what's left of them.

Quote Originally Posted by cash View Post
    I think he has a Big Mac and Whopper addiction more than a drug addiction, he certainly isn't taking care of himself. But he still has that greasy, oily look that Philip Seymour Hoffman had, and we all know how that turned out.
    By my troth, I care not; a man can die but once; we owe God a death.... He that dies this year is quit for the next.
    --William Shakespeare!

From the Hollywood golden era of Clark Gable and Carole Lombard to....this.

Quote Originally Posted by StudioJoe View Post
    From the Hollywood golden era of Clark Gable and Carole Lombard to....this.
    Truly sad, isn't it? Although I wonder even back in the golden days if there weren't a few who also went down this road, but the media didn't cover it then if they were all washed up. Barbara Payton comes to mind, and it wasn't until "Mysteries & Scandals" aired an episode about her that the world learned of her fate.
    --William Shakespeare!

Meh. He can sort out the weight thing pretty easily.... he'll always have his good looks hiding under there. The drug thing is a lot harder.

Good luck to him.
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16814&dateline=1337859949
    "Death has come to your little town, Sheriff."

He used to be so cute but I saw a pic of him awhile back and hell no, his looks have faded, maybe if he cleaned himself up, there might still be hope. Loved him in Pet Cemetery 2 and American History X, so talented.