Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death Hag 2010 Calendar now available

You guys are the best. Just been a spike in sales, less than 10 left. I'm not going to push it anymore, it's probably obnoxious. lol, as if anything I say or do could be considered obnoxious!
    Hero Worship - They Deserve it. I preserve it.

MarkMasek Guest
    OK, if Scott doesn't want to be obnoxious, I will. We only have a handful of calendars left, but there's still time to order one to use, one to give as the perfect gift for that special someone, and one to put away as a treasured collectible or precious family heirloom.

And thanks to all who have ordered.

http://www.findadeath.com/2010Calendar.htm

http://www.cemeteryguide.com/calendar

KarmaKat Guest
    Just ordered one!!!!
    Really hope there is one left. My fingers are crossed.
    Maybe next year you should just sign them all Scott. I know if there is time I would love mine signed.

The calendar is officially sold out! Thanks to everyone who bought one. I hope 2010 brings you great joy, spreading the Death Hag message!

Judy Guest

Smile CRAP! Missed mine.

Hubby was hinted at and told directly to get me one for Christmas and forgot. ERRGH! Oh, well. Guess I'll just have to buy ne next year for myself!

I got mine - it looks soo cool.... cant wait for my daily death read!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Got mine today, I LOVE IT!!!! I had to read every single entry, and cracked up when cause of death was "the AIDS", b/c that's what my grandmother (October 15, 2003-mean old age) called it.

Thanks for the autographed DEATH HAG stickers, too, Scott! I have tried to take Death Hag kitty photos, but keep laughing and the ungrateful beasts run off.

Please reserve a 2011 calendar for me!

I know, I am a loser, but I just put up my calendar! I took it to work to show a co-worker, but didn't completely cover it, and a patient recognized the logo from just a little part hanging out!!! The hags are many, but somewhat undercover, LOL!!!

Great story! I'm so happy to hear it!

Elizabeth Guest
    As I was not very smart, and waited too long to buy this year's calendar, I am eager to find out if there will be a 2011 calendar??? Just putting a bug in your ear, so to speak.....

Seagorath Guest
    I want this calendar!

We just started discussing a 2011 calendar - so it's in the works. You'll get plenty of heads up in here. Thanks for your interest

desertangel Guest
    My calendar has been hanging in my cubicle at work all year. I have "regulars" who stop by to see who died on that day. I've even been asked for a list of everyone that died so far in 2010. I sat down one day to start compiling the list and quickly became overwhelmed. I told the person they'd have to wait for the 2011 calendar, so I'm glad to know it's in the works. WhooHoo!!

Will there possibly be pictures of Jayne Mansfield's car? Lincoln's chair? Belushi's room? The pics are the best!

Just wait. Next year's we do have Lincoln's chair for sure, and a few fun surprises. Should be available next week. We're really proud of this one.

Paige B Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Michaels View Post
    Just wait. Next year's we do have Lincoln's chair for sure, and a few fun surprises. Should be available next week. We're really proud of this one.
    Oh my giddy aunt! I am so excited!

Reecy Guest
    I'm so jealous. I didn't get the 2010 calender I'll be first on line for the 2011............. Just put me down.

17. 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM

Reason
    Spam