Thread: Despicable Me

susalu Guest

Despicable Me

Just saw this adorable pixar movie... I generally don't like those sorts of movies, but this was too cute for words... Steve Carrell as a villain, Russell Brand as his helper, three adorable little orphan girls...

1karenhb Guest
    Saw this a couple of months ago and loved it too!

PurrPurr Guest
    "It's so FLUFFY!"

I loved the minions, and of course, the kids. Total hilarity.

Quote Originally Posted by PurrPurr View Post
    "It's so FLUFFY!"

I loved the minions, and of course, the kids. Total hilarity.
    LOVED that part!!!!

frogchoir Guest
    my FAVORITE part (makes me laugh every time) is when he grabs a minion cracks him, shakes him up then he glows like a glow stick!!! I have no idea why but it just tickles my funny bone to no end!!

Quote Originally Posted by frogchoir View Post
    my FAVORITE part (makes me laugh every time) is when he grabs a minion cracks him, shakes him up then he glows like a glow stick!!! I have no idea why but it just tickles my funny bone to no end!!
    Since my youngest is 16, I didn't think I'd be seeing any more of these movies for a while, but she wanted to see it too, so we snuck in and sat in the back.

gemini33 Guest
    I absolutely LOVED this movie. I've seen it like 5 times. Love the minions.
    I enjoy this type of kids movie. Geared towards both children and adults. Funny enough for kids, but with jokes kids won't get but adults will.

Vintage_Vixen Guest
    It's one of our favorites here!! We bought it when it came out, and I am surprised the disk hasn't warped from being watched so many times!!
    "Ach..you've got to be pulling on my leg!"

trishsixxm Guest
    I loved it to my fave is the part where is mom tells Gru when he was little I'm sorry son but NASA isn't sending the monkeys into space anymore. LOL. Oh and can we get stuffed crust. OOOh Stuffed Crust.

susalu Guest
    And the part where put the girls to bed in the bombs and he says they are old and they probably wouldn't go off!

Was it just me, or did the minions resemble corn dog nuggets????? Maybe I was just hungry when I watched it...

susalu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RiaBrown View Post
    Was it just me, or did the minions resemble corn dog nuggets????? Maybe I was just hungry when I watched it...
    now that you mention it! yes!

gemini33 Guest
    I loved the part when the 3 minions went to the super store to get the little girl a new unicorn.

Did anyone notice that the sign for the Bank of Evil says, in small print underneath, "Formerly Lehman Brothers"? Fantastic!

I love the Despicable movies, all of them and the minion movie. It's great because my nephew is only five and he loves them, so I have a good excuse to see these types of movies.