Thread: US Servicewoman attacked, beaten in front of daughter

BooMom Guest

Angry US Servicewoman attacked, beaten in front of daughter

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/20940073/detail.html

Lousy POS ! I'd love to see someone stomp his ass !

Road Trip, anyone?

kandykisses Guest
    Too Bad she wasn't special ops and could have gone gonzo on him. Piece of shit beating on a woman in front of her kid. I hope he gets the max he can get. Anyone with that short of a fuse needs to be locked up.

Carrera_3.2 Guest
    What a dick!

At a Cracker Barrel? How appropriate.
    Sooner or later, idiots like this guy get theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    Too Bad she wasn't special ops and could have gone gonzo on him. Piece of shit beating on a woman in front of her kid. I hope he gets the max he can get. Anyone with that short of a fuse needs to be locked up.
    Contrary to what Hollywood and Demi Moore would have us believe, they don't have women special op's. Women arent allowed in the Seal's or Delta force. This guy sounds like a real ass though.

STsFirstmate Guest
    if it was a Saturday morning he would have been too old to punch her. It seems to be all retirees.
    Seriously what an idiot. I hope he pays the price and gets the message.
    Regards,
    Mary

Once again Georgia ia a shining star in the media. If our citizens are not screwing dogs they are beating down women and children. /sigh

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by duster View Post
    ...from behind.

guardmom2008 Guest
    How horrible for her daughter to witness this ass doing this to her mom. This guy surely needs to be taught a lesson and a good one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by RubySlippers View Post
    ...from behind.
    Haha!

I bet some of the guys in her unit would love to take a crack at this mullet-head.

GoreWhore Guest
    Begs the question of how this guy got her down and was kicking her and beating her while she was on the ground w/o the same "eye witnesses" pulling him off of her? Maybe it's just me but no way would I standby and watch that shit.
    Last edited by GoreWhore; 09-16-2009 at 12:26 PM.

Ms. K Guest
    Did you guys see his picture? Scraggly-ass redneck motherfucker, ain't he?

If that were me he'd beat on, my dad and brother would find him, and turn him into a smear on the pavement. Who the hell does this assclown think he is, anyway? Beating a woman in front of her child....I hope he becomes somebody's bitch.

Nosgothic Guest
    I hope he gets what he deserves. Poor woman and daughter.

Chevyheaven Guest
    LOL. I bet theres more to the story than what we are reading. Still no reason to beat a person. Would have been funny to see.
    Last edited by Chevyheaven; 09-16-2009 at 01:35 PM.

RubySlippers Guest
    Haha!

I bet some of the guys in her unit would love to take a crack at this mullet-head.

On second thought, he might like it.

Nelliebean Guest
    It's called Cracker Barrel because Bubba Barrel was taken. It's a clothing website for fat white trash.

Nelliebean Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreWhore View Post
    Begs the question of how this guy got her down and was kicking her and beating her while she was on the ground w/o the same "eye witnesses" pulling him off of her? Maybe it's just me but no way would I standby and watch that shit.
    Neither would I but some people just freeze up and watch.

NOVSTORM Guest
    He has a mullet too lol POS hope they have the hate crime law there

Chevyheaven Guest
    Of course it was a hate crime. What else is there? A cracker barrel crime? He hated that shes black thats what instigated the whole thing. But if you have ever been to Morrow Ga you would find that its 99.9 percent black so he is the minority. hahah

RubySlippers Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyheaven View Post
    Of course it was a hate crime. What else is there? A cracker barrel crime? He hated that shes black thats what instigated the whole thing. But if you have ever been to Morrow Ga you would find that its 99.9 percent black so he is the minority. hahah
    idiot.

kandykisses Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GoreWhore View Post
    He looked kind of big. I think people did try to help. Someone got him off her and held him to the police came.

Quote Originally Posted by kandykisses View Post
    He looked kind of big. I think people did try to help. Someone got him off her and held him to the police came.
    They should have beat his ass while they were waiting. Any asshole who screws with a serviceperson deserves it.