Thread: Teen hugs mother, stabs her in back

BooMom Guest

Teen hugs mother, stabs her in back

http://www.ksat.com/news/20934686/detail.html

I don't understand why he is being charged as a juvenile. Sounds premeditated to me.

Cute kid. Maybe the people who are charging him as a juvenile should take him home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

guardmom2008 Guest
    Truly sad, I would guess they are charging him as a juvenile becaue he has no prior arrests or anything. He knew exactly what he was doing. The story just said that they were arguing and then he went to hug her and that is when he stabbed her, I'm wondering what the argument was about.

Valerie Guest
    Wow. Some kid.
    Guess he will be using the wire hangers any time he DAMN WELL PLEASES.

Guest Guest
    Friendly sort eh!

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    What a coward that he couldn't even say it to her face.

GrinReaper Guest
    I loved my mom and enjoyed our hugs. Everytime.

I wouldn't blame her if she never trusted him again to the point that she will never hug him again. He would be at fault for that.

So to me this whole thing is sad.

kandykisses Guest
    Never hug him again-I'd never let him back in my house. He is clearly disturb.

If I was his woman, I'd never hug this little git again. I wouldnt even let him back into my house! Nasty little git!

Nelliebean Guest
    He needs to be hugged by a pack of racoons.

This looks like one of those kids who was running around in the restaurant about 10 years ago. The parents just look on serenely and smile as if to say, "Isn't he so cute?" while the little hellion is destroying everyone elses good time. They do grow up.
    For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 8:38-39

To play the devil's advocate here...she could be the mother from hell. You never know. No excuse for stabbing her, but angry teens don't often think to rationally.

djdeath-hag Guest
    Even IF her maternal instincts are way off, nothing excuses assaulting one's mother. This case reminds me of a local story that played out (even trickled into the national news) of Vicki Robinson who was murdered by her 15 yr. old daughter, her boyfriend & her b.f.'s bestest buddy. Read all about it here.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    To play the devil's advocate here...she could be the mother from hell. You never know. No excuse for stabbing her, but angry teens don't often think to rationally.
    I was wondering what kind of mother she was as well. I've known some pretty awful parents...Again, to be a fly on the wall, sometimes....And if I had a mother like the one in the thread where she prostituted her daughter and killed a few of her children and made her other children torture the girl, well a mother like that deserves to die. I wouldn't have prosecuted any of her children had they killed that evil witch...

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post
    Even IF her maternal instincts are way off, nothing excuses assaulting one's mother. This case reminds me of a local story that played out (even trickled into the national news) of Vicki Robinson who was murdered by her 15 yr. old daughter, her boyfriend & her b.f.'s bestest buddy. Read all about it here.
    \

This was beyond horrible. I saw this story a few days ago on something I was watching late at night on TruTv, not sure which show. I think her daughter lied through her teeth; she was part of it.

pvezz Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by djdeath-hag View Post

Dennis, that article has been removed, so here is another with details of the case:

http://sptimes.com/News/webspecials/robinsonmurder/