Thread: Just another drunk at the Walgreens

Just another drunk at the Walgreens

And another shitty mom. What the hell. Twice the legal limit drunk on a Sunday night. Bitch needs to go to church if she's that bored on Sunday when she has her kid with her.

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...at+crash+scene

GREEN TWP. – A mother charged with causing a wreck while her 19-month-old daughter was in the car was so drunk she tried to drive away in the other driver’s vehicle, Green Township police said.

Lauren Story, 21, of Green Township, was charged Sunday with child endangering, driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to maintain reasonable control of a motor vehicle and a seat belt violation.

A Green Township police officer saw her trying to drive away from an accident she caused about 9:15 p.m. in the parking lot of Walgreens, 5508 Bridgetown Rd., said Lt. Vincent Cerchio, a police spokesman.

The motorist of the car she rear-ended, David Tewes of Green Township, told police she was drunk and got into his vehicle after the accident, thinking it was hers, Cerchio said. Story’s daughter was left unattended in the back of her vehicle, police said.

The woman’s blood alcohol level registered .205, more than twice the legal limit in Ohio, Cerchio said.

Hamilton County Judge David Stockdale released Story from jail on her promise to return for future court appearances. Her daughter is being cared for by her parents.

Flowergrrl Guest
    It will be interesting to see how fast/easy she gets her child back. Ugh.

So driving to church drunk is better than driving to Walgreens drunk?
    Or rather you are statng what she needs is Jesus?
    If she did this on Friday would she need to go to Mosque?
    If every day is like Sunday should we all be forcefed fried chicken and chicken flavored biskets while automatic timers turn lightbulbs off and on in preprogrammed patterns?
    Does this programming of lightswitches circumvent selfdetermination and doubledamn the programmer to hell for the audacity of flipping a bird in the face of the deity or deities that govern fate?
    Do the gods fabricated by ancient desert nomads give a fuck about what day of the Juvian calendar mortals get fucked up on? Would jimson weed consumed on a Wednesday (Wodens Day ) be more acceptable than gorging on Frito Pie on Friday ( Fridas Day ). Are there lesser gods that determine acceptable times to rub out billions of single celled amply tailed genetically fragella'ed unborn cocksnots?
    Maybe she would be a better mom if she was a Satanist and limited this behaviour to the Black Sabbath.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Um...wow...all righty then. Hostile much?

NO, I am not saying driving to church drunk is acceptable. It's not acceptable to drive ANYWHERE drunk, not even 2 houses down the street. I thought that was a given. What I am suggesting is that she needs something to do with her day rather than drink until she's over DOUBLE the legal limit, especially if she's caring for a child who cannot possibly care for itself. Being that this happened on a Sunday, and I was raised Christian, church popped into my mind first as such an activity. I am not going to apologize for that.

Although I do find it interesting that out of all that is wrong with this story, you chose my simple little comment, which was not wrong or criminal, unlike this "mother's" behavior, to focus on.
    Last edited by wildcatgrrl; 09-06-2009 at 10:44 AM.

ChargerBill Guest
    Let's go to church and be with christians....
    http://www.findadeath.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23046

Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    So driving to church drunk is better than driving to Walgreens drunk?
    Or rather you are statng what she needs is Jesus?
    If she did this on Friday would she need to go to Mosque?
    If every day is like Sunday should we all be forcefed fried chicken and chicken flavored biskets while automatic timers turn lightbulbs off and on in preprogrammed patterns?
    Does this programming of lightswitches circumvent selfdetermination and doubledamn the programmer to hell for the audacity of flipping a bird in the face of the deity or deities that govern fate?
    Do the gods fabricated by ancient desert nomads give a fuck about what day of the Juvian calendar mortals get fucked up on? Would jimson weed consumed on a Wednesday (Wodens Day ) be more acceptable than gorging on Frito Pie on Friday ( Fridas Day ). Are there lesser gods that determine acceptable times to rub out billions of single celled amply tailed genetically fragella'ed unborn cocksnots?
    Maybe she would be a better mom if she was a Satanist and limited this behaviour to the Black Sabbath.
    ??? Dude, just 'chillax'...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oops. PWI.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Folks,

If you don't agree with someone's post, don't quote it just to say 'shame on you', etc. You all know better than to do that by now.

There's also no need for name-calling or implying others are hostile simply because their opinion differs from your own. It's just a forum. If someone's post bothers you that much, take a step back and think before posting a reply.

Thanks.
    Last edited by SomeChick; 09-06-2009 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Added a whatsits.

mandee1005 Guest
    Children, children! You're getting us in trouble!
    Back the the story at hand, What an ass. 1st it was driving while drunk. 2nd is driving drunk with your kid in the car. I want to know why they didn't charge her with taking the other vehicle?