Thread: Japanese First Lady Visits Venus

STsFirstmate Guest

Japanese First Lady Visits Venus

What is it with the Japanese and their love of excentric leaders?
    Very strange!
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...Her_Experience
    Regards,
    Mary

D3LIVIĆ?N Guest
    You can't make this stuff up!!

"During one programme, she claimed she became friends with Hollywood actor Tom Cruise after meeting him in a previous incarnation.
    "He was Japanese in his past life, and we were together so when I see him, I will say, 'Hi. It's been a long time,' and he will immediately understand," the 66-year-old explained."

STsFirstmate Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by D3LIVIĆ?N View Post

"During one programme, she claimed she became friends with Hollywood actor Tom Cruise after meeting him in a previous incarnation.
    "He was Japanese in his past life, and we were together so when I see him, I will say, 'Hi. It's been a long time,' and he will immediately understand," the 66-year-old explained."
    Nancy Reagan took tons of grief for using an astrologer. Can you imagine the questions to a US Pres if their wife was this out there?
    Regards,
    Mary

tarsier Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by STsFirstmate View Post
    What is it with the Japanese and their love of excentric leaders?
    Very strange!
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Wor...Her_Experience
    Regards,
    Mary
    Most Japanese I've known are soooo reserved their leaders seem to balance this out a bit. I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't poking fun at the Western World a bit.

Yup. I'm sure she will say this when they meet, and I'm sure he'll *koff* understand. Firstly, because he's an effing whackjob, and secondly because he walks on water here, and earns shedloads of money from it all.

I don't know that our leaders are all that eccentric...naww, they're just everyday ordinary corrupt politicians. baw haw haw!

But nutjob wife or not (and the UFO bit flies totally below the radar here, btw), this is a very rare case where the LDP, the ruling party here, got tossed out on its collective ass. People are hoping for good things.

BTW, Obama called Hatoyama, who is also a Democrat (DPJ) and congratulated him on his win.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Wow, that was some huge-open-mouthed-but-totally-straight-bromance greeting. (爆)~RaRa

Flowergrrl Guest
    Now you know, if Michelle said something like that we would never hear the end of it...

Her and Tom can definitely live in the afterworld together... I don't think anyone is going to complain about that one.

So;

You don't have to be an American (or from Hollywood); to be bat-shit crazy...
    A faulty hypothesis forming:
    A German scientist using Iranian physics and French mathematics.

Xtine Guest

well that explains the height issue

Chevyheaven Guest
    I hear its a nice time of year on venus. I hope she had safe trip. I will go one day too.

Im assuming her astral body visited Venus.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

Chevyheaven Guest
    Yes I am assuming that both her ass and her tail were present on her stellar journey, I would like see if my MIL wants to go to Venis.

Too hot and humid on Venus, I prefer Mars more arid climate.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.