Thread: El Duce

El Duce

The late great singer of the Mentors. For some reason I tend to think he was a murder victim. Any thoughts?

Outlaw Guest
    I agree with you. He was paranoid and looking to get a fake ID. Courtney was coming for him.

Jack Raines Guest
    I've always thought he was probably murderd, but hell, even aside from the Cobain case, El Duce was pretty much a scumbag who had alot of enemies.

He prolly ripped off someone for some dope and got done in. But I wouldnt put it past Courtney Hole to have Kurt and El Duce wacked.I think Kurt was gonna dump her and retire with his daughter. To tell you the truth I can't stand Nirvana. Waaaaaay overrated. Alice in Chains was much better.

GODDESS6 Guest
    he was scary to me, i saw him on something on tv once he was way bizarre & filty~

I love that song Sleep Bandit. Him and Tesco Vee were pretty funny guys. At least they seemed funny when I was 14 years old. ( I'm 36 now)

Kathyf Guest
    Here is a great article I'm sure you guys have seen but I will post the link. They seem to feel that Courtney may have had something to do with both deaths. Thanks for posting Jeff I don't know where the hell I was but I didn't know any of this.
    http://www.justiceforkurt.com/invest...don_hoke.shtml

LitaMalibu Guest
    I dunno, I always kinda liked El Duce. Not really into the whole "rape rock" stuff, but I found a video on youtube of him telling a rather tasteless (but funny) joke about Rock Hudson. Stick with it, he comes in at about 2:15...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66ceil3WId8

Lout_Rampage Guest
    I don't know. I can see him getting wasted and stumbling in front of a train.

Lots of respectable people have been hit by trains. Judge Hobbie over in Cookville was hit by a train.
    Last edited by Lout_Rampage; 12-17-2008 at 07:57 PM.

He stepped in front of a train? Nasty way to go. He struck me as GG Allin lite, justifiably or not.

Last edited by Nessa; 12-17-2008 at 06:49 PM.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

girlnamedfaerie Guest
    I have always been truly digusted by this man. Yuck!

Ok now I have to go check out the Mentors, I honestly have heard very little of their music, mostly just interview stuff with El Duce.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Some of their lyrics were grossly funny, I get the sense that the majority of what El Duce said was BS and tongue-in-cheek.

- R.H. Sin

There is now a female version of the Mentor's, aptly named the WoMentor's.

I thought it was a thread about Mussolini
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Here they are

17. 12-18-2008, 07:11 AM

Quote Originally Posted by JefeStone View Post
    Here they are

They look like a bunch of morons.
    Some people just need a high five.... in the face.... with a chair...

Forever-27 Guest
    I remember this band if you can even call them that from the early 1990s. They were more theatrical then musicans. For some reason I tend to go with Jefe on this. I think he was killed. Sickie Wifebeater , El Duce , an geeze I forgot who the other one was called ...

I saw them with GWAR and King Diamond way back in the 80s and I remember me and the girl I went with got peed by them, then barfed on by GWAR. It was all part of the act. That show was crazy , One of the worst concerts ive ever seen by a group.

Lout_Rampage Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever-27 View Post
    I remember this band if you can even call them that from the early 1990s. They were more theatrical then musicans. For some reason I tend to go with Jefe on this. I think he was killed. Sickie Wifebeater , El Duce , an geeze I forgot who the other one was called ...

I saw them with GWAR and King Diamond way back in the 80s and I remember me and the girl I went with got peed by them, then barfed on by GWAR. It was all part of the act. That show was crazy , One of the worst concerts ive ever seen by a group.
    GWAR and King Diamond together? My husband would be in heaven!

Rotten Apple Guest
    courtney killing el duce? nah, wouldn`t it be too obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Rotten Apple View Post
    courtney killing el duce? nah, wouldn`t it be too obvious?
    As obvious as having her practice sheet of forged Kurt handwriting in her backpack? Haha