Page 52 of 69 FirstFirst ... 343505152535461 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,600 of 3442

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

trishsixxm Guest
    RJ that's so cool my little boy is peanut to because when I saw him on a sonogram he looked liked a little peanut.

Not Fade Away Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rjbrasher View Post
    I hope their self esteam and strong will keep them strong through all the critisim and such, but i have a feeling Blankets life will be just like michaels.
    Why do you think Blanket in particular? I'm interested to hear why you feel that way!

I am as curious as anyone else to see these kids grow up, but the scrutiny they face is completely uncalled for and if we never heard of them again, all the better. As long as they are happy. However, I am without a doubt we'll hear a lot of them in time. I hope it's all positive, but they are going to have a lot to deal with.

rjbrasher Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
    Why do you think Blanket in particular? I'm interested to hear why you feel that way!

I am as curious as anyone else to see these kids grow up, but the scrutiny they face is completely uncalled for and if we never heard of them again, all the better. As long as they are happy. However, I am without a doubt we'll hear a lot of them in time. I hope it's all positive, but they are going to have a lot to deal with.
    It's his body language that tells me he isn't comfortable with all the lights, cameras, people. You can tell he is super sensitive, and usually the sensitive ones are the ones that hurt and fall harder. When he isn't aware of the cameras being on him he is happy, playing with his siblings and friends, but as soon as he noticed someone taken a pic or filming him he tense up. And you can tell he is scared shitless and really uncomfortable with everything that is going around him. After all being in a family of jacksons is something you can't escape And I noticed paris and prince always reassuring him that things will be ok and such. I really do feel for him. Then you got Joe as grandpa good lord, thats enough to make me hit the pipes *lol* I hope the hell Joe wont use that mental psychology as this is what your dad wanted you to do, get out there and be the next michael jackson...you know joe is all about the $$ he careless about the well being and the feelings the kids go through.

Paris is really confident in herself, she gets on stage or pose for the pictures like Fuck you take a look, thats right biches you dont scare me! And Prince seem the same way. Then theres blanket hides behind is pretty mane of hair and always huddles around one of his siblings and just stays very distant and quiet.
    Last edited by rjbrasher; 10-13-2011 at 07:16 PM.

It's his body language that tells me he isn't comfortable with all the lights, cameras, people. You can tell he is super sensitive, and usually the sensitive ones are the ones that hurt and fall harder. When he isn't aware of the cameras being on him he is happy, playing with his siblings and friends, but as soon as he noticed someone taken a pic or filming him he tense up. And you can tell he is scared shitless and really uncomfortable with everything that is going around him. After all being in a family of jacksons is something you can't escape And I noticed paris and prince always reassuring him that things will be ok and such. I really do feel for him. Then you got Joe as grandpa good lord, thats enough to make me hit the pipes *lol* I hope the hell Joe wont use that mental psychology as this is what your dad wanted you to do, get out there and be the next michael jackson...you know joe is all about the $$ he careless about the well being and the feelings the kids go through.

Paris is really confident in herself, she gets on stage or pose for the pictures like Fuck you take a look, thats right biches you dont scare me! And Prince seem the same way.
    Then theres blanket hides behind is pretty mane of hair and always huddles around one of his siblings and just stays very distant and quiet.
    Sweet sensitive Blanket...I really feel for him too. He's what 5 or 6 years younger than Prince & Paris? Those two really seemed to benefit from going to school and making some friends who don't think of them as "MJ's children". Last year, Katherine said that Blanket was still very young and would continue being home schooled, so I hope there is a time in the very near future that he will go to school like Prince and Paris. As much as they love each other, Prince and Paris are VERY tight and have always looked out for each other- it's a bit different for Blanket- he's a little more on his own.

Blanket also looks EXACTLY like Michael I hope and pray that Papa Joe doesn't as you said, "push him to be the next MJ". For everyone's sake, I hope Katherine lives to be 100+...as long as she's around, it's hands off the kids.
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-13-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Favorite song

I wonder if the kids have a favorite song/s. If so, what is/they are?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    I haven't followed the trial and really don't know much of anything about the case at all. RJ, I agree with your opinion about Blanket. He seems painfully shy, withdrawn, and really sad. Dr. Lillian Glass talked about him, too and she sees the same thing in his body language. He seems to be having a hard time dealing with everything going on in his life and I feel sorry for him. He usually looks sad and lost in pictures.

Has the autopsy pic been posted here? I saw a small version of what was shown on CNN, but it was too small for me to see details.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

8. 10-13-2011, 09:04 PM

I think the kids are still attending their child psychologist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Child Counseling

pyt - I believe you are correct when you say that the Jackson kids are in therapy. Hope that eases your mind some what.
    In Loving Memory of Timothy Houdek, October 22, 1969 - January 8, 2013

My awesome dad: Harry Houdek, September 8, 1933 - November 20, 2013

Words can't convey how much I miss you both. RIP with love.

what a jerk - I am watching my TIVO of the trial from when it started. The day the court played the police interrogation tape of Dr. Murray, he pulls a Casey Anthony & says "surprise, surprise" in reaction to when Dr. M was told that Michael was taking Glaucoma meds. I know that Dr. Murray was not aware of all the meds Michael was on, because Michael did not disclose some information to him, but that is a bit insensitive to say. Particuarly when your being questioned by the police.

& yes it does ease my mind somewhat that the kids are getting therapy. Esp. at a young age, instead of waiting until they are older perhaps. Its very good for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deathhaghun Guest
    Its so sad seeing those death pics. He looks so small and pathetic. So sad:-(

Quote Originally Posted by deathhaghun View Post
    Its so sad seeing those death pics. He looks so small and pathetic. So sad:-(
    I would rather keep the memories we see here:

(HD) Michael Jackson / Jackson 5 Motown 25 FULL PERFORMANCE!! WIDESCREEN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttq_x...eature=related
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-14-2011 at 11:32 AM.

philbert_wormly Guest
    IMHO: Blanket has the exact same eyes MJ had. He is a cute wee little one.

When Katherine and her nitwit husband and some of the grandkids (MJ's kids and a few others) were on Oprah quite a while back, Oprah tried to ask Blanket something and Katherine said he is shy. She said just as quick as quick could be in the kind of manner a granny who truly knows her very own grandchild to be like without a doubt. That impressed me a very great deal and it was really sweet.

Conrad Murray was just soo stupid. Some of the recordings of his babbling make him not sound like all that very well educated of a Doctor at all. His accent is lovely, that is not relevant. It is just that he comes off as being stupid is what it is.

I effin hate that that picture is available for all to see. Don't we have any dignity and respect? The haters love this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    IMHO: Blanket has the exact same eyes MJ had. He is a cute wee little one.

When Katherine and her nitwit husband and some of the grandkids (MJ's kids and a few others) were on Oprah quite a while back, Oprah tried to ask Blanket something and Katherine said he is shy. She said just as quick as quick could be in the kind of manner a granny who truly knows her very own grandchild to be like without a doubt. That impressed me a very great deal and it was really sweet.

Conrad Murray was just soo stupid. Some of the recordings of his babbling make him not sound like all that very well educated of a Doctor at all. His accent is lovely, that is not relevant. It is just that he comes off as being stupid is what it is.
    Yes, Blanket looks exactly like Michael. Good thing Katherine is around, because otherwise, as philbert mentioned, her nitwit husband would try to turn him into the next MJ, especially since he is apparently VERY talented in the dancing department. Katherine really does seem like a grandmother that EVERYONE would want- very loving, very sweet and very protective.

As for Conrad Murray, what a real POS. His ass is over and done with since all four of those COMPETENT doctors ripped him another one in this week's court testimony.
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-14-2011 at 08:23 PM.

BTW who else thinks Dr. Murray only audio-taped Michael for blackmail?? Forgive me I didn't read the last few threads. If you listen to MJ, he is still talking about children & his love for children... even with that amount of drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

deanfan Guest
    Yeah, the quack recording him drugged up is highly suspicious. Doctors are suppose to have a code of ethics. It was lowdown to do that to Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by deanfan View Post
    Yeah, the quack recording him drugged up is highly suspicious. Doctors are suppose to have a code of ethics. It was lowdown to do that to Michael.
    Well, I consider it ironic that his RECORDED statement to the police shows what a shitbag he is. On that tape, he says how he comforted the children, etc., and Prince told the family that it was completely UNTRUE. In addition, one of the four COMPETENT doctors who testified in the trial said there was NO WAY that all of this happened if he was only gone for TWO minutes. What an asshole...everyone in the world KNOWS to call 911 IMMEDIATELY....guess this IDIOT didn't know the number. JHC.

deanfan Guest
    ITA. You would think a doctor, of all people, should know how important it is to call 911. Unless you are covering up evidence, that is.

rjbrasher Guest
    and to do CPR on the floor and not on the bed. That was the big thing that stood up with me, im like wtf another anna nicole? HELLO people!?!?! CPR needs to be done on a firm hard surface, a bed isn't one of them!!! Shows ya he just a doc in a box basicly.

and to do CPR on the floor and not on the bed. That was the big thing that stood up with me, im like wtf another anna nicole? HELLO people!?!?! CPR needs to be done on a firm hard surface, a bed isn't one of them!!! Shows ya he just a doc in a box basicly.
    LMFAO..."doc in a box".....ha ha ha!!!! WTF doesn't know the most BASIC CPR requirements???

Not only does he come out of a box, but apparently he has spent a lot of time coming IN a box. He's got SEVEN kids with SIX different baby momma, most of whom he met in "gentlemen's clubs". JHC. What a POS.

Yes I've been thinking about that too. Michael has been an addict for over half of his life. And yes, X-Dr.Murray (or soon to be) is up Shits creek of involuntary manslaughter, And it was said other Drs. gave him his "MILK AND COOKIES" but i wondered when Michael asked Dr Feelgood to be his Dr for the UK tour if he knew what he was getting his self too. I mean did Michael right off the bat explain to him what he had to give him for his bed time snack? It seems to me Michael's whole staff...security, nanny, even his chef knew about Michael.and to me they are no better than Dr Murray. No one on his staff cared about MJ.. they just cared about the money and money is the root of all evil. Oh were they scared they would loose their jobs if they told his family, or they didn't give a rat's ass and just wanted their jobs for the ''MONEY MONEY MONEY?'' That being said I'll shut up b/c I'm on my 3rd glass of merlot and kinda tipsy right about now. But one more thing Murray was the one that killed him, but it was other dr.s that also got MJ to the point that he needed the drugs so if you got Dr Murray, civil the other Doctors too who made him that way before Dr Murray even showed up! they are just as guilty.

And hes not up Sh** Creek- 4 years is max. I don't know about taking away any legislature or license but 4 years..??? Come on....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by pyt View Post
    And hes not up Sh** Creek- 4 years is max. I don't know about taking away any legislature or license but 4 years..??? Come on....
    WHEN he is convicted, he will lose his medical license.

That will be a happy day Cynful!

Quote Originally Posted by darrock299 View Post
    That will be a happy day Cynful!
    ITA- he has all those baby momma, and as soon as he goes to the big house, he's gonna BE a baby momma- KWIM?????

Truth Cynful! Don't drop the soap Doc!

ppl, this a death forum. it dont matter if it was a nobody or it was a well known person. so YES, show the autopsy pics! c'mon man! You dont want to see it, dont look!

Pty...yes he is up shit's creek whether he gets 4 years or 140 years. He's probably still going to prison...and that's what shit's means in my neck of the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PiggyTx View Post
    ppl, this a death forum. it dont matter if it was a nobody or it was a well known person. so YES, show the autopsy pics! c'mon man! You dont want to see it, dont look!
    Yep, I'm a HUGE MJ fan and I'm still going to look- hell, I even posted an autopsy photo. That doesn't mean I don't still LOVE him.
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-15-2011 at 04:22 AM.

I just happened to run across this old pic on a completely unrelated website. It's MJ with Dionne Warwick and Andy Gibb, so it was definitely taken prior to 1988:

Quote Originally Posted by Cynful View Post
    Well, I consider it ironic that his RECORDED statement to the police shows what a shitbag he is. On that tape, he says how he comforted the children, etc., and Prince told the family that it was completely UNTRUE. In addition, one of the four COMPETENT doctors who testified in the trial said there was NO WAY that all of this happened if he was only gone for TWO minutes. What an asshole...everyone in the world KNOWS to call 911 IMMEDIATELY....guess this IDIOT didn't know the number. JHC.
    Conrad Murray didn't comfort Jackson's kids in ER, family says...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/13/showbi...html?hpt=ju_c2

'Perfect storm' of drugs killed Michael Jackson, sleep expert says...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/13/justic...lt5406&xdm_p=1&

The Chaotic Day MJ Died

Michael Jackson slurred his speech after visits to Dr. Klein, aides say...

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/28/justic...ial/index.html

***This is a VERY interesting link with background I never knew...FASCINATING stuff***

(Visits to Dr. Klein 3 x week; Producer Kenny Ortega; Background of "This Is It" status/AEG contract;
    MJ's personal assistant and one of his security detail)
    Last edited by Cynful; 10-15-2011 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe_Zeppelin View Post

Just a few of my favorites. =)

Elizabeth Guest
    As a big MJ fan, I am heartsick about his life and death, and how he was so alone in his addictions. He had "people" to give him the drugs he wanted but no one to tell him no (and if they did he got rid of them).....isolated and totally used up, not the sparkly, full of life Michael of the younger years.....RIP Michael, you were and are loved....

I would have married MJ, taken him far away from LA, and lived just the 2 of us and his kids, in a nice quiet town where nobody can bother us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Giada Guest
    The DT will bring Klein's records in to evidence proving MJ received over 6,500mg of Demerol. One of the side effects of Demerol is insomnia.

Throughout the PT's presentation Murray is presented as making an error in judgment, which is not in and of itself criminal behavior. Murray has never shown, "malice," toward any of his patients which included MJ.

The autopsy photo presented by the PT was done to engage sympathy from the jury. According to courtroom witnesses the jury was, "unaffected by the photo."

The photo does show MJ's poor physical condition, frail, underweight and lacking any muscle mass.

wait, Dr. Klein was only a dermatologist.... what kind of importance or drugs, can he provide / provided to MJ ????
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

philbert_wormly Guest
    wait, Dr. Klein was only a dermatologist.... what kind of importance or drugs, can he provide / provided to MJ ????
    Certain aspects to what he deems to be his areas of specialty would render him able to prescribe some rather strong stuff.

I have not lived in Southern California for a very long while. But, I think his offices were rather close to a pharmacy. I could ask my Auntie but she hates how MJ has passed on (most especially the manner in which he passed on) and so I do not have the heart to do it as of right now.

Here is the web site to his offices...

http://www.drarnoldklein.com/

Quote Originally Posted by philbert_wormly View Post
    Certain aspects to what he deems to be his areas of specialty would render him able to prescribe some rather strong stuff.

I have not lived in Southern California for a very long while. But, I think his offices were rather close to a pharmacy. I could ask my Auntie but she hates how MJ has passed on (most especially the manner in which he passed on) and so I do not have the heart to do it as of right now.

Here is the web site to his offices...

http://www.drarnoldklein.com/

“In the practice of medicine, it is not enough to do no harm. We must do good. It is our mission to provide each patient the very best care in a kind, honest and compassionate manner.”
    - Arnold William Klein, MD

Last edited by Cynful; 10-15-2011 at 11:32 AM.

Giada Guest
    MJ had a long history with Arnold Klein, receiving minor procedures and with those minor procedures shots of Demerol, eg Botox. Per MJ's security he saw Klein 3-7 times per week and always left the office, "out of it."

At the time of MJ's death he had an outstanding pharmacy bill of $100,000.00 at Mickey Fine's pharmacy with numorous prescriptions written by Arnold Klein, notably controlled substances.

(The importance of MJ's drug history in this trial is relevant to his ongoing, "self-medicating," and, "prescriptions by at minimum 9 docs.)

Regardless of Dr. Murray's intent (malice or otherwise), doesn't it just simply come down to the fact that he was not monitoring MJ at some point, and he, as a doctor, should have at least had him on a monitoring system that would keep track of MJs heartbeat and respiration (you know, like the machines they have in every room of a hospital)? So that if the doc (being human and all), had to leave for the restroom or something, at least there would have been an alarm that would have gone off indicating MJ had stopped breathing or gone into cardiac arrest.

Now granted, there is no guarantee that having such a warning device would have changed the outcome, but I bet there would have been a much better liklihood of MJ being revived.

It seems to me the case comes down to this simple indicator of responsibility that Dr. Murray failed to do. For that, I do feel he deserves some kind of punishment in addition to the loss of his license. Yes, I do agree that MJ's poor health was brought upon himself by a lot of his actions (drug dependence, doctor shopping, etc.), but in the case of this actual incident, Dr. Murray was the person responsible for MJs safety, and I don't feel that he proceeded with all of the necessary precautions that he, as a doctor of medicine, should have.
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

I think Blanket will follow in MJS footsteps and become a singer , He looks like his daddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Mel View Post
    Regardless of Dr. Murray's intent (malice or otherwise), doesn't it just simply come down to the fact that he was not monitoring MJ at some point, and he, as a doctor, should have at least had him on a monitoring system that would keep track of MJs heartbeat and respiration (you know, like the machines they have in every room of a hospital)? So that if the doc (being human and all), had to leave for the restroom or something, at least there would have been an alarm that would have gone off indicating MJ had stopped breathing or gone into cardiac arrest.

Now granted, there is no guarantee that having such a warning device would have changed the outcome, but I bet there would have been a much better liklihood of MJ being revived.

It seems to me the case comes down to this simple indicator of responsibility that Dr. Murray failed to do. For that, I do feel he deserves some kind of punishment in addition to the loss of his license. Yes, I do agree that MJ's poor health was brought upon himself by a lot of his actions (drug dependence, doctor shopping, etc.), but in the case of this actual incident, Dr. Murray was the person responsible for MJs safety, and I don't feel that he proceeded with all of the necessary precautions that he, as a doctor of medicine, should have.
    Exactly, Mel. The moment Murray stepped out of that room and left an unattended, unmonitored, unconscious patient to whom he had administered benzodiazepines and anaesthetic is the moment he became criminally negligent.

Michael chose an extreme way to cope with his insomnia. Michael chose to trust this doctor and Michael chose to pay him to administer propofol in a home setting and to monitor him. All of those choices are part and parcel of what happened to him on the morning of June 25, but he's already paid for his choices. He got a death penalty.

To me, it's not unreasonable for Murray to be held responsible for his choices on June 25. Four years of jail time and losing his medical license is nothing in the grand scheme of things. He'll still be able to enjoy his life, albeit not in the manner he'd like.

buglover Guest
    We just returned home from a few days at the hospital for my son and during his pre-op and post-op stages, there was always someone sitting in front of his bed, even if she/he was on the computer or the phone. If they had to leave for a break, another nurse was right there. Once my son received the dose of Verced (sp?) the anesthesiologist was with him all the way through receiving his propofol, during surgery and then for a bit in the post-op room. Dr. Murray dropped the ball no matter how little a dose he gave Michael. I'm sure MJ knew the risk of the things he was asking for, but I feel he trusted that his doctor would be there in case anything happened.

MJ vs Eminem.... Did Eminem ever apologize for mocking him in his video/s?? I know that MJ went on and said to Geraldo, he would never never in his career, mock or make fun of another artist.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MJ vs Eminem.... Did Eminem ever apologize for mocking him in his video/s?? I know that MJ went on and said to Geraldo, he would never never in his career, mock or make fun of another artist.
    Prolly not, I don't remember him saying anything about Brittany Murphy when she passed either. I heard or read he pretty much bad mouthed her after they did 8 Mile. Punk!

halogirl5 Guest
    http://www.science20.com/j_michael_b...kson_pedophile

Ignore the tag-it's an interesting piece and one I have always found hard to shake from my mind.

I am looking for a video: Anyone else see the video, after June 25 09 talks something about when the kids were little & would ask the servants or write a note to the servants, maid/s to get them something to drink or eat? LOL all I can remember is Paris would say in her letter something like, ask for milk and cookies or something & then put "thank you ever so much, Paris" & Michael would say to her like "Paris, don't" LOL. I just find it cute. I really don't remember what interview that was, it was with like maybe an assistant or something. Just cute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]