Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 29101112132060 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Wildbrat Guest
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEO7uu1Pp8I

Tell me why. Where is hope.

Desertrose Guest
    Maybe Billie Jean was his drug addiction, just beat it...Anyhoo, "Dr." Conrad is in a boat load of caca and slowly sinking. Michael and this doctor are both responsible for his death. Michael, because he was a drug addict and then a doctor(s) who said yes to the drugs. Very sad. Very preventable. He shouldn't have died from this. But, there is a lot of guilt and finger pointing to go around for years to come. This is a huge mess that may never be solved. It is possible Michael has been cremated, but doubtful. I don't know about JW religion practices about cremation. Still, Neverland is about 3,000 acres. You would think there would be some peaceful place there where he could be buried and not associated with the house and all that.

Wildbrat Guest
    If a guy thinks his soul transfers to the beyond in the same form and shape that he might be when he dies, who the hell would want to live to be 90.

Mrs. James Dean Guest
    Everyone,

This is a thread is about MICHAEL JACKSON only. Please refrain from making it a personal thread about yourself. If you have other questions not related to Michael Jackson please post it in the appropriate forum. If you have personal problems please seek professional help. In the mean time lets continue with Micheal Jackson discussion.

Thanks.

BAGOBONES Guest
    That doctor messed up a little bit at this game called life didn't he?
    He might as well legally change his name to O.J. Simpson.
    His life and career are in crapper.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbrat View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEO7uu1Pp8I

Tell me why. Where is hope.
    Hun..This is MJ's thread. Can you keep it to MJ vids?

Bumper policy ... Michael Jackson

$20m jerko

By VIRGINIA WHEELER
    in Los Angeles
    Published: Today

AN aide who stopped paying Michael Jackson's life insurance premiums may have stolen the cash - costing the star's kids $20million.

Jacko took out a policy in 2002 to ensure a bumper payout on his death.
    But cosmetic surgeon Dr Steven Hoefflin - the King of Pop's closest friend for decades - said: "The family have told me that, utterly unbelievably and horrifyingly, one of his aides did not keep up with payments in the last months of his life.
    "They believe this person was pocketing the money."
    Dr Hoefflin said insurers contacted the aide, but he went on: "This aide promised to send money - but never did."
    He said the family have now been told they are entitled to just $2.5million instead of an expected $22.5million.
    Dr Hoefflin said he had personally ensured Jacko was clean of drugs in 2002 to make sure he qualified for the maximum possible policy.
    He told The Sun: "This was hugely important to him - it was money for his children.
    "The family are furious and they are now seeking a lawsuit against the person believed responsible.
    "It is incredible, and just stands as further proof of the levels of deception and incompetence of the sharks that surrounded Michael."
    Jacko died at 50 last month with reported debts of more than $400million.

SIX in ten Brits think his death was murder, a poll found.

Wildbrat Guest
    Sorry. I will refrain from posting on this board in future. I just put that video of Elvis up because I think the lyrics have a kind of reference to the state of this world and stuff. But dont worry yourselves I wont ever post again on here. I will sod off. I thank you.
    I was only saying how his muic helped me through my hard times. Good God, I wont post ever again.
    Michael loved Elvis too. So I cant post a song because its Elvis, I think Michael would like hearing it, so bugger off.
    Last edited by Wildbrat; 07-28-2009 at 12:06 AM.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Sorry. I will refrain from posting on this board in future. I just put that video of Elvis up because I think the lyrics have a kind of reference to the state of this world and stuff. But dont worry yourselves I wont ever post again on here. I will sod off. I thank you.
    I wasnt saying that you cant post hun! I was just saying that because I dont want the board to get locked or for you to get a warning for posting something other than MJ on the MJ thread. Just being helpful.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post
    Bumper policy ... Michael Jackson

$20m jerko

By VIRGINIA WHEELER
    in Los Angeles
    Published: Today

AN aide who stopped paying Michael Jackson's life insurance premiums may have stolen the cash - costing the star's kids $20million.

Jacko took out a policy in 2002 to ensure a bumper payout on his death.
    But cosmetic surgeon Dr Steven Hoefflin - the King of Pop's closest friend for decades - said: "The family have told me that, utterly unbelievably and horrifyingly, one of his aides did not keep up with payments in the last months of his life.
    "They believe this person was pocketing the money."
    Dr Hoefflin said insurers contacted the aide, but he went on: "This aide promised to send money - but never did."
    He said the family have now been told they are entitled to just $2.5million instead of an expected $22.5million.
    Dr Hoefflin said he had personally ensured Jacko was clean of drugs in 2002 to make sure he qualified for the maximum possible policy.
    He told The Sun: "This was hugely important to him - it was money for his children.
    "The family are furious and they are now seeking a lawsuit against the person believed responsible.
    "It is incredible, and just stands as further proof of the levels of deception and incompetence of the sharks that surrounded Michael."
    Jacko died at 50 last month with reported debts of more than $400million.

SIX in ten Brits think his death was murder, a poll found.
    If this is true..That makes me furious. Those poor kids.

Dr. Murray to Cops: I Gave Jackson Propofol

Posted Jul 28th 2009 12:21AM by TMZ Staff
    We've told you since July 15 police believe Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to Michael Jackson -- the drug that killed him. There's a reason police believe it. Dr. Murray told them.

Two days after Jackson's death, Dr. Murray told LAPD detectives he administered Propofol to the singer hours before he died ... this, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

We're told Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the powerful anesthesia. Police believe Dr. Murray simply wasn't paying attention when the singer's heart stopped beating.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure.

An IV drip of Propofol allows a constant, steady infusion of the drug for a period of time determined by the person administering it.

It is considered reckless in the medical community for a doctor to administer an IV drip of Propofol without the patient being monitored by an EKG, which sounds an alarm when the patient's pulse drops too low. No EKG was found in the house.

Another device -- known as a pulse oximeter -- is used to determine the oxygen saturation in the patient's blood. If the patient's breathing slows to a dangerous level, an alarm alerts the treating physician. Again, no oximeter was found in the house.

heartbreakdj00 Guest

We've told you since July 15 police believe Dr. Conrad Murray administered Propofol to Michael Jackson -- the drug that killed him. There's a reason police believe it. Dr. Murray told them.

Two days after Jackson's death, Dr. Murray told LAPD detectives he administered Propofol to the singer hours before he died ... this, according to multiple law enforcement sources.

We're told Dr. Murray gave Jackson an IV drip of the powerful anesthesia. Police believe Dr. Murray simply wasn't paying attention when the singer's heart stopped beating.

Authorities believe Dr. Murray may have actually fallen asleep during the time the drug was administered and may have awakened to find Jackson already dead from heart failure.

An IV drip of Propofol allows a constant, steady infusion of the drug for a period of time determined by the person administering it.

It is considered reckless in the medical community for a doctor to administer an IV drip of Propofol without the patient being monitored by an EKG, which sounds an alarm when the patient's pulse drops too low. No EKG was found in the house.

Another device -- known as a pulse oximeter -- is used to determine the oxygen saturation in the patient's blood. If the patient's breathing slows to a dangerous level, an alarm alerts the treating physician. Again, no oximeter was found in the house.
    Ugh..this man is scum. Pure freakin scum.

On a lighter note,

3 mins to pen Billie

MICHAEL Jackson wrote the lyrics to No1 hit Billie Jean in just three minutes.

Pal Dr Steven Hoefflin claims Jacko's 1983 single was inspired by a beautiful female fan he spotted outside his family home.
    He was in a car with two of his brothers when he wrote it.
    Jacko later sketched her in nude form and gave the pic as a gift to his cosmetic surgeon pal.
    Dr Hoefflin, 63, said: "The fastest song he ever wrote was Billie Jean.
    "He said the lyrics just tumbled out of his head in one continuous, rapid stream."
    In his autobiography Moon Walk, Jacko wrote: "Billie Jean is a composite of people my brothers have been plagued with."

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    On a lighter note,

3 mins to pen Billie

MICHAEL Jackson wrote the lyrics to No1 hit Billie Jean in just three minutes.

Pal Dr Steven Hoefflin claims Jacko's 1983 single was inspired by a beautiful female fan he spotted outside his family home.
    He was in a car with two of his brothers when he wrote it.
    Jacko later sketched her in nude form and gave the pic as a gift to his cosmetic surgeon pal.
    Dr Hoefflin, 63, said: "The fastest song he ever wrote was Billie Jean.
    "He said the lyrics just tumbled out of his head in one continuous, rapid stream."
    In his autobiography Moon Walk, Jacko wrote: "Billie Jean is a composite of people my brothers have been plagued with."
    Ahhh Thats so awesome. So Billie Jean was just about his brothers groupies. I would love to see the Sketch he did of this woman.

Wildbrat Guest
    Post my photo?
    What so I can get more abuse?
    Ive already been told off for posting here.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Why would you be abused?

Hits ... Jacko albums Thriller and Bad

SO many Michael Jackson albums have been sold since his death that his $400 million debts should be paid off in a few months, it emerged yesterday.

Long-time pal Dr Steven Hoefflin told The Sun the increase in sales had "exceeded all expectations".
    He said: "Michael always told me his dream was to sell 200 million albums.
    "The family has been told he should achieve that by the end of this year. That would have made Michael so very proud."
    Nine million Jacko albums have sold since June 25.

NEITHER Dr Hoefflin nor any member of Michael Jackson's family has received payment for this artic

Nine Million thats amazing in just 4 weeks

heartbreakdj00 Guest

Hits ... Jacko albums Thriller and Bad

SO many Michael Jackson albums have been sold since his death that his $400 million debts should be paid off in a few months, it emerged yesterday.

Long-time pal Dr Steven Hoefflin told The Sun the increase in sales had "exceeded all expectations".
    He said: "Michael always told me his dream was to sell 200 million albums.
    "The family has been told he should achieve that by the end of this year. That would have made Michael so very proud."
    Nine million Jacko albums have sold since June 25.

NEITHER Dr Hoefflin nor any member of Michael Jackson's family has received payment for this artic

Nine Million thats amazing in just 4 weeks
    Isnt it sad that it took his death for people to see how much of an amazing entertainer/musician he still was?

Wildbrat Guest
    Me again sorry, pardon me.
    Was there ever any footage of Michael and Vincent Price working on Thriller. All I have managed to find is a bit in his daughters book where Vincent didnt get royalties and Michael sent him some gold discs and he felt insulted and says in the book "Michael fucked me and I didnt get paid for it"
    Can anyone elaborate upon Vincents work on Thriller? Any photos on set of them or footage? Any photos of Michael with Vincent?
    Last edited by Wildbrat; 07-28-2009 at 12:38 AM.

Desertrose Guest
    I wonder why Debbie Rowe was at Dr. Klein's office today, hopefully she isn't trying to get preggers again! Yikes. And, it sounds like "Dr." Murray fell asleep while he administered that deadly drug to Michael. Opps.

Desertrose Guest
    I don't think Michael's death was murder. I think Michael just hired himself a stupid, self-promoting, money seeking enabler. Doctor...no. Because a true doctor would not have gone along with whatever Michael wanted, because that individual, that 'doctor" would have known it was not only wrong, and potentially deadly, but it was against the law. Michael only knew what felt good to him, he didn't know pharmacuticals and drug reactions. They are both to blame. Loss of life, yes. Tragic, yes. Stupid is as stupid does. Michael lost his life, a doctor will more than likely see prison time.

Wildbrat Guest
    If a guy thinks his soul transfers to the beyond in the same form and shape that he might be when he dies, who the hell would want to live to be 90.

Evel Kneivel quote, upon being asked "Live fast die young and leave a good looking corpse"

Me again sorry, pardon me.
    Was there ever any footage of Michael and Vincent Price working on Thriller. All I have managed to find is a bit in his daughters book where Vincent didnt get royalties and Michael sent him some gold discs and he felt insulted and says in the book "Michael fucked me and I didnt get paid for it"
    Can anyone elaborate upon Vincents work on Thriller? Any photos on set of them or footage? Any photos of Michael with Vincent?
    According to this site he quotes about making Thriller theres nothing about feeling insulted at all maybe he felt that way privately but stated otherwise publicly, it won't let me copy and paste the quote so here is the link, I havent seen anything on Michael meeting Vincent or any pics maybe they never met he possibly just came to the studio and recorded the voiceover without ever meeting Michael

http://gothlupin.tripod.com/vprice.html

Amaya-chan Guest

Fuck.... FUCK.... if he hadn't fallen asleep.... just...fuck...

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    I know! Michael would still probably be here with us.

We really need to get that tox report so we can get back on discussion. I think some people are just getting bored with nothing new to talk about. Anywhoo, I still want to know if Michael has been buried yet or creamated or whatever. I also had another thought...that they were having a very elaborate headstone or somthing made and it's taking some time but even so they could still bury him without that if it isn't ready. I just can't believe he's still in "storage". There must be some really good reason for that. Thoughts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Desertrose Guest
    I know, I just posted that. Falling asleep. Can you imagine the conversation going on in the "Dr.'s" head. "Dr." to Michael...Yikes. Opps. Sorry. Wakey up. I have so much esplainin to do now. Where do I hide this stuff? Who do I call? What's your address again? Why are you doing this to me, dying and all? My life is in ruins. No money for me now. Now I have to get lawyers. I hate the police and all their snooping. I will be read about in every magazine and tabloid. Where is my passport? I hate you Michael, you ruin everything.*(just what I think the good doctor is thinking right about now).

Desertrose Guest
    Don't know, he could be in storage, he could be buried somewhere, he could have been cremated, who knows. The family isn't talking...it is anyone's guess.

heartbreakdj00 Guest

This made me laugh...

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    So did this..

Exclusive: Tito Jackson Confirms Location of Michael Jackson's Body

Copyright 2009 samuel aranda / Getty Images

ET has the latest...
    ET's Kevin Frazier exclusively talked to Tito Jackson, who disclosed the location of his brother's body.
    "He's at Forest Lawn," Tito tells Kevin. Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries in the Hollywood Hills is where the Jackson family held a private memorial service for the King of Pop earlier this month.
    Frazier was exclusively backstage at Jamaica's 17th annual Reggae Sumfest, where Tito Jackson geared up to perform with The Funk Brothers Band and accept a Lifetime Achievement Award on Michael Jackson's behalf.
    Check out ET this week for the exclusive, one-on-one interview with Michael's brother, Tito, from the five-star resort Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall in Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Doesn't say if he's buried there or not though

Desertrose Guest
    The last I heard, Michael's body was in a refrigerated unit in the basement at Forest Lawn. I don't care who you are, or what you did in life or how you lead your life, being kept in a basement at a mortuary is just sad. Can't this family once and for all decide where to bury their beloved??

Desertrose Guest
    Pre-planning would have gone a long ways here. There should have been some thought to future funeral arrangements, you know, Justin Case. (just wanted to use that). Death happens to everyone - there should have been some arrangements made ahead of time just to prevent this type of thing from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    The last I heard, Michael's body was in a refrigerated unit in the basement at Forest Lawn. I don't care who you are, or what you did in life or how you lead your life, being kept in a basement at a mortuary is just sad. Can't this family once and for all decide where to bury their beloved??
    I totally agree Michael deserves so much better than this it's making it a total farce really

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    I wish they would just bury him already..I mean its sad enough that he passed..but keeping his body in a basement? I know the body is just a shell of what It once was..but Jebbus!

Pre-planning would have gone a long ways here. There should have been some thought to future funeral arrangements, you know, Justin Case. (just wanted to use that). Death happens to everyone - there should have been some arrangements made ahead of time just to prevent this type of thing from happening.
    I agree..but Michael probably didnt think It was really gonna happen this soon. I mean..he was friends with Liz Taylor..and look at how long she has lived. He probably thought he was going to be like her.

Desertrose Guest
    Even if his death was years from now, funeral arrangements would have fallen on the shoulders of his children, if arrangements weren't already written out. Not a pleasant thing to think about, but it is necessary, just to ease the hardship on family. Once plans are in place, no need to discuss it any further. That way, all of Michael's wishes would be honored. I think Michael probably thought nothing would ever happen to him. That is probably why he never really adopted his children, he didn't think anything would go wrong. Now, it becomes a mess for his family to fight out. He will not be at rest until his body is laid to rest...it is unsettling to say the least. I hope his family finds some peaceful, lovely place for Michael. Again, Neverland is 3,000 acres...I am sure there is some place there that is lovely, peaceful and quiet for him. And, can be under crowd control, which is what will happen if Neverland is open for that. I am not the biggest Michael supporter in the world, I think there were a lot of things going on in Michael's world that a lot of people (myself included) will never understand, or want to, but death is death. There should be a finality to it, a final resting place for the soul. A dignity. I hope his family works this out soon. Someday, those children will ask questions, and will want answers.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Even if his death was years from now, funeral arrangements would have fallen on the shoulders of his children, if arrangements weren't already written out. Not a pleasant thing to think about, but it is necessary, just to ease the hardship on family. Once plans are in place, no need to discuss it any further. That way, all of Michael's wishes would be honored. I think Michael probably thought nothing would ever happen to him. That is probably why he never really adopted his children, he didn't think anything would go wrong. Now, it becomes a mess for his family to fight out. He will not be at rest until his body is laid to rest...it is unsettling to say the least. I hope his family finds some peaceful, lovely place for Michael. Again, Neverland is 3,000 acres...I am sure there is some place there that is lovely, peaceful and quiet for him. And, can be under crowd control, which is what will happen if Neverland is open for that. I am not the biggest Michael supporter in the world, I think there were a lot of things going on in Michael's world that a lot of people (myself included) will never understand, or want to, but death is death. There should be a finality to it, a final resting place for the soul. A dignity. I hope his family works this out soon. Someday, those children will ask questions, and will want answers.
    No I totally agree..Neither my father or grandfather had a will. It was hell. I hope that they are able to do something soon.He really needs to be laid to rest..and I hope that wherever they do decide to lay him It is a place where fans will be able to pay their respects.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    THIS is Badass...
    Michael Jackson in Super Mario Brothers
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c0b_1248725034

Desertrose Guest
    And, I agree with that. There should be a place for fans to pay their respects. Fans made him what he was, and that should be respected. Again, not the biggest Michael fan here, but...if I had the opportunity to see his grave, I would. There is a dignity to that.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    And, I agree with that. There should be a place for fans to pay their respects. Fans made him what he was, and that should be respected. Again, not the biggest Michael fan here, but...if I had the opportunity to see his grave, I would. There is a dignity to that.
    Oh I would be the first to jump on a plane back to Cali to see his grave. I've traveled farther than that for MJ when he was alive.

Desertrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Oh I would be the first to jump on a plane back to Cali to see his grave. I've traveled farther than that for MJ when he was alive.
    Yep, I understand that. When you are a fan, you are fan, it is very meaningful and emotional to see the final resting place and place flowers and say whatever. I personally think the Jackson family owes that to Michael's fans. I think they know that and maybe they are working on that, hoping the hardship of wherever that final resting place is, isn't a burden for those are in control of that place. Crowds are going to be crazy. There is a lot of thought process going on here. But, it has been a little over a month now, his soul should be laid to rest.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Yep, I understand that. When you are a fan, you are fan, it is very meaningful and emotional to see the final resting place and place flowers and say whatever. I personally think the Jackson family owes that to Michael's fans. I think they know that and maybe they are working on that, hoping the hardship of wherever that final resting place is, isn't a burden for those are in control of that place. Crowds are going to be crazy. There is a lot of thought process going on here. But, it has been a little over a month now, his soul should be laid to rest.
    I agree completely. Like I said before..This whole situation is so sad.

Nayzo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    I come from a place of absolute love for Michael as you know but JMO and sorry if I offend but I place the blame on Michael's shoulders. He was an intelligent man and was aware that he was addicted to drugs....or he wouldn't have cut people out of his life that tried to intervene. LMP knew it, he admitted it to her in a matter of speaking.

The people around him were pawns in the game. CM was a "patsy" like Oswald....he did likely administer the fatal dosage but he was part of a greater conglumerate and at the head was Michael. You have AEG or whatever you call that group that was doing the concerts and they are going on on a gamble to get Michael into these concerts. The potential is ENORMOUS, the risk is CATASTROPHIC - all contingent on how well Michael Jackson is feeling and doing to be ready. Michael is willing to do the concerts, he demonstrates his usual amazing ability to plan a show that will blow people away, he appears to be healthy and ready to pull it off, the world is absolutely on bended-knee waiting for the chance to see this event happen......and Jackson says he needs a Dr........and who is really going to deny him that given everything that is at stake. Nope, MJ is responsible, others were enablers, yes, but he was holding the cards. Sorry again if I hurt feelings here but I am a realist and that is how it looks to me.
    You're right, he essentially did this to himself. He deliberately surrounded himself with people who would give him what he wanted. However, he wasn't getting drugs off the street. These drugs were given to him by various doctors. That's where the problem lies. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; just because the patient wants something does not mean the doctors should or will give it to them. For whatever reasons (reasons likely having everything to do with money), they gave him what he wanted. At the end, the doctors were the only ones in a position to even attempt helping him (which, silly me, I always thought is a doctor's main responsibility), but instead, they saw the dollar signs and did what MJ wanted them to do.
    Yes, all things are pointing at MJ having a serious addiction, but what chance at sobriety did he have when those who take an oath to help people, have zero issue being the drug dealer? An addict seldom knows what's best for them (unless they've hit bottom and know they need help), but doctors fucking know better. I'm not saying MJ's not responsible for what wound up happening, but I think it raises serious questions about the doctors involved, and their hand in this as well.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayzo View Post
    You're right, he essentially did this to himself. He deliberately surrounded himself with people who would give him what he wanted. However, he wasn't getting drugs off the street. These drugs were given to him by various doctors. That's where the problem lies. I've said it before, and I'll say it again; just because the patient wants something does not mean the doctors should or will give it to them. For whatever reasons (reasons likely having everything to do with money), they gave him what he wanted. At the end, the doctors were the only ones in a position to even attempt helping him (which, silly me, I always thought is a doctor's main responsibility), but instead, they saw the dollar signs and did what MJ wanted them to do.
    Yes, all things are pointing at MJ having a serious addiction, but what chance at sobriety did he have when those who take an oath to help people, have zero issue being the drug dealer? An addict seldom knows what's best for them (unless they've hit bottom and know they need help), but doctors fucking know better. I'm not saying MJ's not responsible for what wound up happening, but I think it raises serious questions about the doctors involved, and their hand in this as well.
    I completely agree with everything you said. Yes,MJ was an addict..but a doctor takes an Oath and should know when to say no..even if there is money involved.

ThinkPink Guest

This made me laugh...
    BWAAAAAA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Hilarious!!

This made me laugh...
    Spot on! This made my day.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    Spot on! This made my day.
    Well im glad i was able to provide a bit of happiness

Not Fade Away Guest
    I think they might be waiting to bury him in case anything else is needed for the investigation. I don't know what that could be after two autopsies, but whatever.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    So if mj is in cold storage..how far into decomp do you think he is? Horrible thought but yea..im just wondering

JackballJonez Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    I honestly dont know that it would have made a difference because there was no heart monitor letting the doc know that the heart beat was slowing and there was no pulse ox monitor letting the doc know that breathing had slowed. Both of these are equipped with trigger alarms, necessary for the use of anestesia (sp) and neither were present. There was also no paddles to restart the heart.
    Last edited by JackballJonez; 07-28-2009 at 05:24 AM.