Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Michael Jackson 2

Desertrose Guest
    I checked the Enquirer yesterday while I was at the store. Didn't see any photos that someone here mentioned earlier - it must have been in the edition the previous week. It was suppose to be a photo of what someone thought Michael's autopsy photo would look like.

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Fade Away View Post
    hahahaha, it's so late that I kept refreshing the old page and wondering where everyone went.
    Me too! I thought, "oh, come on, they have not gone that many hours without a post in here!"

Ridgecrest, CA-Middle of the Mojave Desert
    Oh Here we go...More from the piehole of Jocholo!

[SIZE=3]Jul 24
    [/SIZE]
    '09
    [SIZE=5]Joe Jackson wants sons to duet with dead Michael, Natalie Cole style[/SIZE]

Creepy Joe Jackson ?? completely unaware of the public??s feelings about aforementioned creepiness ?? has decided he??d like to keep making money off deceased son Michael for as long as possible. How??s he going to do that? By resurrecting his vocals and pairing Michael??s voice with his brothers ?? forcing them to get back together once and for all, without Michael??s say.
    Daddy Dearest??s newest horror show: Grinning like the dead-eyed zombie Michael Jackson portrayed in ??Thriller, smirking shyster Joe Jackson - who shocked America with his child-abusive plan to push grandkids Prince Michael, Paris, and Blanket onstage as the so-called Jackson 3 - touched off a furious family battle with his latest ghoulish scheme: reuniting The Jackson 5 with Jermaine, Jackie, Marlon, and Tito backing their dead superstar bro?? on unissued vocals discovered in his vault.
    Said a horrified source close to the family: ??Unlike Natalie Cole??s ??Unforgettable?? duet with deceased dad Nat King Cole, a labor of love, Joe??s spooky scheme is to resurrect meal-ticket Michael and enslave him forever as what he never, ever wanted to be in life - a dumbass oldies act!? The King of Pop??s money-grubbing brothers are - surprise, surprise! - 100% behind Puppet Master Pop, but enraged sisters Janet and La Toya vow they??ll fight the old man??s tacky exploitation of Michael??s memory tooth and nail.
    [From the National Enquirer, August 3, 2009, print ed.]
    Joe was always pushing for a Jackson 5 reunion, but Michael never agreed. There were rumors he was vaguely into the idea ?? but considering nothing ever came of it (and all the other brothers and Joe were very much on board) it??s safe to assume he didn??t want to be involved with the project. And if he were going to resurrect old songs, it would have made a lot more sense, business-wise, for him to do his own.
    Joe Jackson is evil. There aren??t a whole lot of people who have Evil Eyebrows that aren??t. In fact I can??t think of a single one. When your eyebrows look like that, your personality matches. I??m guessing it??ll never get off the ground because of all the legal issues involved, though obviously a lot of it will depend on who owns the rights to Jackson??s unissued vocals.

http://www.celebitchy.com/62020/joe_...ie_cole_style/

DarkePriz Guest
    I have a new favorite MJ song--I am just sad I didn't here it when he was alive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvYygjcMDdQ

Just indescribably beautiful, and sorry if someone else posted this before me

Not Fade Away Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkePriz View Post

That was my favorite song when I was young, it was the first song I really, really loved. I also was majorly crushing over Michael when I was like seven because of it.

And I think it's still my favorite Michael song. I'm actually thinking about getting some of the lyrics as a tattoo at some point.

Sparkles Guest

Thumbs up

I absolutely LOVE this one. This is the video I watched a little over a week ago that helped me actually mourn his passing. I was able to sit alone on my couch, with no one else home, and cry.... a lot. I had not been able to do it up until then (due to those pesky IRL people that think I'm being "silly" for being so upset about it ). It was so helpful and healing for me, and in a way took a huge weight off of my shoulders.

Thanks for posting this.

Amaya-chan Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    Think any of MJs kids will become recording artists?
    This may sound a bit strange, but...provided that the story about him seeing the doc perform CPR is true, I think Prince I might become an EMT or do something else medicine-related. He wasn't able to save his dad, so maybe he could save other people's lives. Just a thought.

I think Paris is the most likely to become a singer. She'll have to watch herself so that she doesn't get involved in drugs and scandals like many before her. Prince II (I'm making a habit of not calling him Blanket... you KNOW he's gonna hate that name as he gets older. He might already hate it) I think could be a singer, but it'll be a while.

desertangel Guest
    On the one month anniversary... good News on the Financial Front. Didn't take near as long as I figured it would take. So he really is worth more dead than alive... just joking. - not that it's a surprise either.

The executors of Michael Jackson's estate have found its assets exceed $500 million - pulling the late singer out of the estimated $400 million he died owing.

Temporary administrators John Branca and John McClain have filed court documents indicating Jackson's estate will be solvent, or sufficient to pay all debts, because his "assets consist of real and personal property exceeding $500 million".
    The filings, released into public domain on Friday, also state that Branca and McClain have recovered over $5.5 million in cash from one of the star's former business advisers.
    The executors are also finalizing various deals they expect will generate ??tens of millions of dollars of revenues", providing Jackson's three young children with substantial amounts after all debts are paid off.
    Those business negotiations will be submitted to court officials for approval within the coming week, according to the papers.
    Information about the estate was included in two motions form Branca and McClain asking the court to approve a petition filed by Jackson's mother Katherine requesting a monthly allowance.
    Katherine, 79, filed an appeal on Thursday seeking access to her son's finances so she can provide for her grandchildren, Prince Michael, 12, Paris, 11, and seven-year-old Prince Michael II, aka Blanket.
    A judge will consider granting Katherine's request at a hearing on August 3.

desertangel Guest
    After looking through some of the pictures posted last night and reading a story about one doctor accusing another doctor of making MJs lupus worse from injecting so much collagen... comparing old to new, it does look like MJ got a new set of veneers and you can also tell the collagen injections.

Just for grins, check this website and read under Unusual Behavior, Means and Motive... I thought it seemed like some similarities

http://elvis-lives.8m.com/iselvisalive.html

Michael was right, Joseph IS Satan!
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Dane Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    (I'm making a habit of not calling him Blanket... you KNOW he's gonna hate that name as he gets older. He might already hate it).
    I know I do.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Good morning everyone. Of course Jochola is running his mouth again.I would expect it no other way.I still cannot believe Its been 1 month to the day.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by desertangel View Post
    After looking through some of the pictures posted last night and reading a story about one doctor accusing another doctor of making MJs lupus worse from injecting so much collagen... comparing old to new, it does look like MJ got a new set of veneers and you can also tell the collagen injections.

Just for grins, check this website and read under Unusual Behavior, Means and Motive... I thought it seemed like some similarities

http://elvis-lives.8m.com/iselvisalive.html
    Very Interesting. I didnt know most of that info.Thanx for the post.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Desertrose View Post
    I checked the Enquirer yesterday while I was at the store. Didn't see any photos that someone here mentioned earlier - it must have been in the edition the previous week. It was suppose to be a photo of what someone thought Michael's autopsy photo would look like.
    Im wondering if they mean this stupid picture...I posted this forever ago in the last thread.

Fancynancy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayzo View Post
    I cannot get enough of Smooth Criminal. These days it's even my ringtone. Of course, when my phone rings, I don't want to pick it up, because I want to keep listening to the ring.

I'm exactly the same way!! I look at that video at least once a day! And if I say"Annie, are you okay, so Annie are you okay?" one more time someone is probably going to haul off and hit me.

Khaos696 Guest
    2 threads and yet there are no damn death pictures yet.

jarrett622 Guest

Oh holy cow!

That scared me. I saw suddenly that the other thread was locked. Not nice to scare the crap outta people! I thought we were being good. But yeah I can see where that would bog people's computers down.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    I'm exactly the same way!! I look at that video at least once a day! And if I say"Annie, are you okay, so Annie are you okay?" one more time someone is probably going to haul off and hit me.
    haha I know how you feel. I constantly walking around humming the opening to Billie Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaos696 View Post
    2 threads and yet there are no damn death pictures yet.
    I know! Doesnt it suck? We're still waitin tho.

Fancynancy Guest

It is beautiful--is that the one from Free Willy?

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Fancynancy View Post
    It is beautiful--is that the one from Free Willy?
    Yep. Ya know I didnt know the real name of the song till maybe a year ago. I had always just called it The Free Willy song. lol

Quote Originally Posted by heartbreakdj00 View Post
    Im wondering if they mean this stupid picture...I posted this forever ago in the last thread.
    That looks like the alien autopsy:
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ichabodius View Post
    That looks like the alien autopsy:
    haha yea. Apparently this person had nothing better to do with their time. This is the first one that I've seen where they actually left on his nose tho.

JanGirl Guest
    There was another picture, i'm sure it was posted on the other thread i could be wrong because i also saw it in a newspaper. In the picture he's bald and his eyes are half open. I would try and find it in the other thread but it would take me years.

jarrett622 Guest
    Oh and also..someone mentioned that there was something in the national enquirer about Michael..That could possibly be offensive to MJ fans...Well Of course Im a death hag anyway..so I had to go and look while I was at the store...and I didnt see anything...What was supposed to be in there?
    Yep, me too! Checked both page 34 and 36 as it was mentioned it was on one of those two pages. Didn't see anything and didn't have time to go through the entire rag. Anyone else?

Posted a little video for the die hards in the social group. Check it out.

Talking Hee hee! SHAMONE to MJ thread number 2!

I find it odd that one month later and there's still only one picture of 'Dr Conrad Murray'. There's something so not right about that man.

Lovin' thread number two already, at this rate there'll be a new thread every month after his death. LOL!

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JanGirl View Post
    There was another picture, i'm sure it was posted on the other thread i could be wrong because i also saw it in a newspaper. In the picture he's bald and his eyes are half open. I would try and find it in the other thread but it would take me years.
    I never saw that! AHHH I dont wanna go through the whole thing again. lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
    Yep, me too! Checked both page 34 and 36 as it was mentioned it was on one of those two pages. Didn't see anything and didn't have time to go through the entire rag. Anyone else?
    I went through the whole thing down at the store last night and I didnt see anything. Who originally posted about it? I'm going down to the store again today..I'll have to check it again.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by tamiele View Post
    Posted a little video for the die hards in the social group. Check it out.
    Thank you for that video. That was VERY interesting.Yes I agree. Save it for the right time. lmao.

JanGirl Guest
    I never saw that! AHHH I dont wanna go through the whole thing again. lmao.

I went through the whole thing down at the store last night and I didnt see anything. Who originally posted about it? I'm going down to the store again today..I'll have to check it again.
    Oh maybe it wasn't on the other thread then and i saw it in the newspaper, my mind is kinda blurred with all of this. I remember it being a bit horrifying.
    I am so sick of the press here in the UK still calling him JACKO, cant they give him his full name now? is that too much to ask? disrespectful shits they are, well cant expect anything else from the rags i suppose but still its annoying me! ahhh rant over.
    I'm also wondering if a death picture will ever surface? i'm not desperate to see one, i dont think it would bring closure as i already believe he is dead. If one isn't out by now i doubt we'll ever see one, do they take photographs before/during/after autopsies as a rule to keep on file? i think if they do then that is the only way one will ever leak.

The disrespectful asses call him 'Jacko' in the American press, too. Is it just me, or are other fans feeling sad on the one month anniversary of Michael's passing? I tried to play the songs from the "Thriller" album on the piano, but even the upbeat ones come out sounding sad. I just can't find the energy the songs need right now. Technically, I can play them, but they sound as though they should have been in the memorial service.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanwench View Post
    The disrespectful asses call him 'Jacko' in the American press, too. Is it just me, or are other fans feeling sad on the one month anniversary of Michael's passing? I tried to play the songs from the "Thriller" album on the piano, but even the upbeat ones come out sounding sad. I just can't find the energy the songs need right now. Technically, I can play them, but they sound as though they should have been in the memorial service.
    Im also feeling extremely sad today. Already cried this morning. Im recording songs on myspace karaoke right now..and I keep tripping over my words cause I keep thinking about him and zoning out.
    Heres my sad song for today for michael...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjD_1E0Lls
    He did this so beautifully at the Memorial...

Snudgie Guest
    Nearly fell off my damn chair when I saw that the first Mj thread was closed....now we have part 2...to fill with gold pants and groin thrusting...yay!!!!....I can't believe it's been a month.....just watched "Smile" and had a blub.....I think it'll be years before I can see or hear anything to do With Michael jackson and NOT get teary...I wish they'd bury him.....It disturbs me to think of him just laying in some cold empty silent crypt...I know when he's buried he'll still be laying like that but I think he'll be able to....you know.....fly away...or something...I dunno......I mean...I'm an Atheist...but if there is a "heaven" of some kind....MJ will definitely be in it....shut up Snudgie....OK....

BuelahWitch Guest
    The horrible photo everyone is talking about, was it this one?
    Last edited by BuelahWitch; 07-25-2009 at 01:08 PM.

JanGirl Guest
    no lol it was more life like than that, it was a painting i think or something done digitally, I've been searching google images to try and find it. I think it might have been the Telegraph that printed it? i'm not sure what paper because it wasn't mine, i was at work reading it- oh yeah and eating my lunch at the same time, not a nice thing to see while your eating!

Alan yes i feel sad today, but for me it seems like a long time ago. I was out with friends when i heard the news, we'd just been on a boat trip and i took some beautiful pictures of the sunset. We were all pretty drunk, and then we started to get text messages at the same time so we looked at our phones and all said at the same time almost 'omg Michael Jackson is dead?!?!?' well that pretty much took over the topic of conversation for the rest of the night, we went to some clubs and everyone was doing or should i say trying to do the moonwalk and other MJ dance moves. Was surreal. What was everyone else doing when they heard?

Wow a whole month since he died. I've been ok but I did cry again today looking at some of the pictures on the other thread. What a waste of a (to use his word) magical person.

I too am so surprised at how he reached so many people with his music. There was another kid, probably no more than 20 years old on my table (I deal blackjack) who told this guy who didn't want to hit his hand "Don't stop till you get enough!" and I said "wow, who knew Michael even gave out blackjack advice" and the kid yells "SHA-MON" and the dealer at the next table goes "did he just yell "shamon?" haha it was so funny. We were all cracking up.

Then I had a guy from Oklahoma who started talking about MJ, this guy was in his early 30s, around my age, and he even said "It's just so weird to think that Michael Jackson isn't out there anymore" and was like "YES!! I know!! I can't believe how the world actually feels different without him!" It's just amazing the variety of people to whom he was important.

Then yesterday was I was reminded about all the assholes out there... I heard at least 3 of my co-workers refer to him as a child molester and they were just so negative about it. Whatever, they are entitled to their opinion. I'm not going to change anyone.

JanGirl Guest
    Im also feeling extremely sad today. Already cried this morning. Im recording songs on myspace karaoke right now..and I keep tripping over my words cause I keep thinking about him and zoning out.
    Heres my sad song for today for michael...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whjD_1E0Lls
    He did this so beautifully at the Memorial...
    Sorry for the double post but the other song Stevie did really gets me more than that one for some reason. I listened to it the other day and cried more than any other time over the whole thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxPtkwhsaOI

Amaya-chan Guest
    What was everyone else doing when they heard?
    I was working at UPS. I was entering a driver's trailer info and gave him a bay to put his trailers in. He asked if I heard about Michael Jackson and I said "No, what about him?" and he told me that he heard on the radio that he died. My mouth dropped open and my stomach turned to ice. I had to restrain myself from screaming "WHAT!?" really loud into the phone. It just shocked the hell out of me.

Interestingly, I got a text message from my sister around that same time that simply read "OMG MICHAEL JACKSON JUST DIED. Im serious". I didn't see it until some hours later, and it just made it worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AXkclPKJw - just had to share this. A beautiful piano cover of Heal the World. They should do a whole album with piano covers of his songs. An orchestral version would be kick ass too. Too bad he's not around anymore to sing with the orchestra...

Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    Nearly fell off my damn chair when I saw that the first Mj thread was closed....now we have part 2...to fill with gold pants and groin thrusting...yay!!!!....I can't believe it's been a month.....just watched "Smile" and had a blub.....I think it'll be years before I can see or hear anything to do With Michael jackson and NOT get teary...I wish they'd bury him.....It disturbs me to think of him just laying in some cold empty silent crypt...I know when he's buried he'll still be laying like that but I think he'll be able to....you know.....fly away...or something...I dunno......I mean...I'm an Atheist...but if there is a "heaven" of some kind....MJ will definitely be in it....shut up Snudgie....OK....
    I know exactly how you feel, Snudgie and I think Michael deserves a proper burial so his spirit can be free. I was feeling better, singing, "Heal the World" then I made the mistake of listening to "Childhood." Damn! That song tears me to shreds.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaya-chan View Post
    I was working at UPS. I was entering a driver's trailer info and gave him a bay to put his trailers in. He asked if I heard about Michael Jackson and I said "No, what about him?" and he told me that he heard on the radio that he died. My mouth dropped open and my stomach turned to ice. I had to restrain myself from screaming "WHAT!?" really loud into the phone. It just shocked the hell out of me.

Interestingly, I got a text message from my sister around that same time that simply read "OMG MICHAEL JACKSON JUST DIED. Im serious". I didn't see it until some hours later, and it just made it worse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1AXkclPKJw - just had to share this. A beautiful piano cover of Heal the World. They should do a whole album with piano covers of his songs. An orchestral version would be kick ass too. Too bad he's not around anymore to sing with the orchestra...
    I had just logged online and saw the notice here that Michael had suffered cardiac arrest. Disbelieving at first, I went straight to TMZ to find out what was happening and then put on CNN.
    Until the news was official, I kept a vigil of sorts going between here and TMZ after shutting off CNN because the damned reporters were driving me crazy! I called my mother to tell her about the cardiac arrest. She phoned about an hour later wondering about the news and she was the first person I told "Michael Jackson died!" It was surreal and it still feels that way at times.

Snudgie Guest
    I was watching the season 5 finale of Grey's Anatomy....( it was nearly 11pm UK time)...so I was already bloody crying as they killed off my favourite character.....I got a text from hubby who was in the pub...which just said "Michael Jackson's dead"......I waited for another text thinking it was a sick joke...didn't get one.....put Sky news on....and sat dumbfounded for a few minutes..then ran in here and logged straight onto here for the full story....sat here till midnight....then it hit me that he was actually gone....and had to go and stand in the back garden and smoke a cigarette...(I quit at the end of 2005, haven't had one since then)...that made me sick...then went to bed and hoped I'd wake up and find it was a mistake....sadly it wasn't.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    What was everyone else doing when they heard?
    I was actually looking at TMZ when It popped up. I was a few pages back so I didnt see it at first. My Best friends dad called me and said "Look at the front page of TMZ and Turn on the MSNBC" I saw it and Ran up the stairs bawling my eyes out to my friends room and he ran downstairs and turned on the news. We sat there with our mouths open(Me bawling) for about 2 hours at a loss for words.I almost collapsed. Definitely a day I will never forget.After I got on here I immediatly turned on human nature and sat on the ground crying.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Snudgie View Post
    I was watching the season 5 finale of Grey's Anatomy....( it was nearly 11pm UK time)...so I was already bloody crying as they killed off my favourite character.....I got a text from hubby who was in the pub...which just said "Michael Jackson's dead"......I waited for another text thinking it was a sick joke...didn't get one.....put Sky news on....and sat dumbfounded for a few minutes..then ran in here and logged straight onto here for the full story....sat here till midnight....then it hit me that he was actually gone....and had to go and stand in the back garden and smoke a cigarette...(I quit at the end of 2005, haven't had one since then)...that made me sick...then went to bed and hoped I'd wake up and find it was a mistake....sadly it wasn't.
    Awww I know!!! Why did they have to Kill off George?!?!?!?!?! That bloody episode had me bawling.

Sorry back to michael.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 120.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	254.0 KB 
ID:	15274

Is this the picture you're wanting i posted it, it was from The Star

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post

Oh that was probably it. I hadnt seen it.

I found out while I was reading FAD, lol. I was out on disability after surgery for lung cancer and saw the thread here and then turned on the news. I then spent the next week and a half watching every single thing on about it and posting a million times in the other thread. I've now gone back to work but I can't bring myself to watch anything else about him right now, or I will start crying again. I bought a bunch of the magazines too, and I've opened up one of them once (where I caught the tidbit about him being in love with Diana Ross and wanting to marry her) and then put it down. I'm sure I'll be able to look in time. I have been watching the videos and I can listen to his music again so it's getting better.

I was watching Big Brother and turned to Sky News in the break Michael had been rushed to hospital i switched back to BB and when i switched over at the next break they were saying Michael had died, i never watched the rest of BB after that but just was shouting Fuck fuck fuckin hell round the house because i just couldnt believe it then phoned my daughter and she was totally shocked too i fell asleep waiting for the official statement and woke up the next morning to Jermaine giving it which was quite weird that i woke up at that point the news were showing it and thats when the tears started to roll and have not stopped since

JanGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticakasha View Post

yep thats it, thank you- well not that i wanted to see it again but thank you for helping me i was beginning to think I'd imagined seeing it and lost my mind.
    Oh btw i got my Michael Jackson dvd set the other day, and i agree! its fab! and yes one of the documentaries was in Chinese lol and also i wasn't expecting the 'I'll be there' Pepsi commercial to pop up unannounced on one of the disks! I was just watching some of the behind the scenes stuff from the Jam video and when it finished the commercial came on! and it always makes me cry but i love it. Those disks are weird because there's so much more on them that whats on the menu.

heartbreakdj00 Guest
    yep thats it, thank you- well not that i wanted to see it again but thank you for helping me i was beginning to think I'd imagined seeing it and lost my mind.
    Oh btw i got my Michael Jackson dvd set the other day, and i agree! its fab! and yes one of the documentaries was in Chinese lol and also i wasn't expecting the 'I'll be there' Pepsi commercial to pop up unannounced on one of the disks! I was just watching some of the behind the scenes stuff from the Jam video and when it finished the commercial came on! and it always makes me cry but i love it. Those disks are weird because there's so much more on them that whats on the menu.
    Where did you guys get these things?

I havent had chance to see much more than i did last time we mentioned the DVD set as i had to sit through 5 Harry potter films and season 4 of Supernatural again lol, tomorrow i'm going to watch them all in DVD order because i just skimmed through them, bit pissed off that one was in chinese it's one i would have liked to have listened too, also the private Videos of Michaels have got chinese subtitles on them which you can't get off either which is annoying lol