Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Bonaduce and Gretchen Bonaduce

Danny Bonaduce and Gretchen Bonaduce

Taken from the TMZ website regarding Danny Bonaduce and Jonny Fairplay...

In the clip, Bonaduce interrupts the "Survivor" star as he's introducing an award at the FOX Reality Really Awards last night. Jonny does his signature monkey humping move (as seen in the "Survivor: Pearl Islands" opening) -- and things go downhill from there

Bwwaaaa haaaa haaaaa... that is the best line EVER. I can't think of anything better to be known for.
    Last edited by DietCokeofEvil; 10-17-2007 at 05:04 PM.
    Performing my signature monkey hump move since 10/16/2007...

RIP Dad- 11/14/1947 to 12/16/2013

RoRo Guest
    I love Bonaduce for doing that!!! I always hated that guy on Survivor and I wish he would realize his 15 minutes are waaaaaay over.

ComputerGuy Guest
    Excuse. Hump me in front of people like that and I would have bitten your privates off

ST Moron Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    Excuse. Hump me in front of people like that and I would have bitten your privates off
    Nah, don't bother.

Prolly the best move for something like that is to pretend you're off balance and simply fall forward in a dead-weight fall. Just make sure you remember to spread your legs and turn your head to the side before you hit the ground to avoid hitting your knees or nose. Whatever happens to the other guy's gonads is his problem.

(After all, it's pretty obvious he doesn't care too much about them.)

All kidding aside, I must say I'm very surprised that Bonaduce didn't break that guy's neck by dumping him over his head like that. They were both pretty damn lucky.

And that kind of grab-asstic, craptastic bullshit also helps to explain why my TV lies mouldering in the living room. If you were to ask me which of those two is the bigger monkey, I just couldn't tell you. [shakes head sadly]
    Last edited by ST Moron; 10-17-2007 at 07:28 PM.

RoRo Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerGuy View Post
    OMG LOL !!

knothere Guest
    dietcoke i love ur monkey lol

the dudes that marry liz taylor and liza minnelli

onehunglow Guest

How close we just came to seeing a death on live TV

[SIZE=3]I didn??t want to be a board hog so I gave this a while to see if another medic caught it. When Bonaduce tossed Johnny Fairplay over his head he could have killed him easily. Broken neck, skull fracture, clots to name a few. Am I the only one who went ??whew?? Had JP landed right, he would have been a DOA. How great is that for live TV!! [/SIZE]

Kareika Guest
    Am I the only one that wished a giant comet landed on BOTH of them...

RubySlippers Guest

Thumbs up

Johnny is a *rick. He deserved it. Danny probably didn't mean to hurt him the way he did, but you don't rub your privates on someone who beat the crap out of someone he thought was a gal... dumba$$.

Bake Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    [SIZE=3]I didn??t want to be a board hog so I gave this a while to see if another medic caught it. When Bonaduce tossed Johnny Fairplay over his head he could have killed him easily. Broken neck, skull fracture, clots to name a few. Am I the only one who went ??whew?? Had JP landed right, he would have been a DOA. How great is that for live TV!! [/SIZE]
    Yea...but with the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction, EVERYTHING is on a delay when its live TV, so they could have stopped it before you realized they were hurt....bummer...I would have missed it anyway...the same way I missed the boob floppin all over...although I caught it on the internet the next day...

JeffD Guest

That's what I was thinking too. Danny could have seriously hurt him, even killed him. Danny said something about not meaning to hurt him...? Huh? Looks like that's exactly what he wanted to do.

onehunglow Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffD View Post
    That's what I was thinking too. Danny could have seriously hurt him, even killed him. Danny said something about not meaning to hurt him...? Huh? Looks like that's exactly what he wanted to do.
    Well Fairplay got what he asked for, all I am saying is would that have been a 1st. I can see the headlines now. Had JP done that to me I would have tossed his ass as well.

ComputerGuy Guest
    I saw that on TV and I'll admit, I would have done the same thing. Nobody rubs their crotch in my face, except the wife

bluebear71 Guest
    what did jonny expect from danny? the guy is completely out there on a good day. i don't like that jonny guy much and i would have not reacted kindly myself, but that was way too harsh.

hoxharding Guest
    Danny is known for his anger and doesn't have the best impulse control. However, this time that Fairplay guy was the the one who should of put his little thought away instead of acting on it.
    Danny just very lightly tossed him off his back and why not? Who wants that guy on you humping you like a dog?

Jack Raines Guest
    At one point several years ago, Johnny Fairplay was almost responsible for the death of wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper. They were doing an indy wrestling show together and Fairplay was Roddy's driver on the way to the hotel. Johnny had one too many drinks and wrecked their car, and Piper was fucked up pretty bad. He still hates Fairplay to this day for what happened.

A big problem with Johnny is that he's in character pretty much 24/7 and he loves it when people hate him. And Danny pretty much provoked him, from what I've heard he wasn't supposed to come on stage at all but Peter Brady's slutty wife urged him on because she hates Fairplay.

onehunglow Guest

Talking Would they have sent him off with the pipes?

[quote=Jack Raines;14461]At one point several years ago, Johnny Fairplay was almost responsible for the death of wrestling legend Rowdy Roddy Piper. They were doing an indy wrestling show together and Fairplay was Roddy's driver on the way to the hotel. Johnny had one too many drinks and wrecked their car, and Piper was fucked up pretty bad. He still hates Fairplay to this day for what happened.

I'll bet he sent Bonaduce a thank you card.

dirttrackdemon3 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Bake View Post
    Yea...but with the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction, EVERYTHING is on a delay when its live TV, so they could have stopped it before you realized they were hurt....bummer...I would have missed it anyway...the same way I missed the boob floppin all over...although I caught it on the internet the next day...

u didnt miss much with janet!! christ could u imagine being with her and that spooky ass brother of hers crawling in the room??? bbbrrrr...gives me chills!!

ST Moron Guest
    I didn??t want to be a board hog so I gave this a while to see if another medic caught it.
    Someone else did bring it up on the board:

http://tinyurl.com/348scq

...but unfortunately the subject line chosen for the thread was a bit on the vague side.

Anyhow, I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one who sensed that a near-fatality took place there. I understand that Bonaduce had (has?) Chuck Norris as an instructor. And I can't imagine ol' Chuck being best pleased with one of his students acting like that.

(Although admittedly Norris probably wrote him off long ago.)

onehunglow Guest

Danny Bonaduce on Dr. Phil today

At least he a honest drunk. Should she take him back? Hell no! He even said he was going to die. This guy is fucked up -FUBAR-

magblax Guest
    I missed it! Danny is such a publicity whore...but I like him. Was he talking about Gretchen taking him back?

RoRo Guest
    I gotta say I like him...wouldn't wanna be with him..he's a basketcase when it comes to women

onehunglow Guest

He don't think she will

Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    I missed it! Danny is such a publicity whore...but I like him. Was he talking about Gretchen taking him back?
    ButPhil said they have unfinished business before they can walk away. The big part was when phil said something like "are you still tempted by drugs and alcohol? Danny said-Hell yes, what have you got?.
    They cut to another day a brought her in. If she takes this man back Phil should lose his show and his license. After the cameras followed Danny into a night of sex, drugs and booze he became an instant bastard.

hoxharding Guest
    I really like Gretchen and I honestly think she should not take him back-

poppie Guest
    Another celebrity I wish would go away!!!

Cataroo Guest
    I think he suffers from serious 'roid rage!!

magblax Guest
    ButPhil said they have unfinished business before they can walk away. The big part was when phil said something like "are you still tempted by drugs and alcohol? Danny said-Hell yes, what have you got?.
    They cut to another day a brought her in. If she takes this man back Phil should lose his show and his license. After the cameras followed Danny into a night of sex, drugs and booze he became an instant bastard.

Wow. Dr. Phil is a total TOOL. Danny seems to want her back in a stalkerish possessive bent ego way. I still like him but Gretch ought to run.

RubySlippers Guest
    I think Danny is an asshole.
    I think Gretchen is a bitch.
    I think both of them were stupid to get married in the first place.
    They should just stay where they are. They are probably happier than they have been in YEARS.
    It is unfortunate for the kiddos, tho.

MorbidMolly Guest
    I have him on my death list for 2007......nuff said

Guest Guest
    Yeah, how's your dead pool working for you this year?

snort

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Yeah, how's your dead pool working for you this year?

snort

......I shan`t forget this....

Guest Guest
    Promises, promises.

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape View Post
    Promises, promises.
    ....snort

ComputerGuy Guest
    All I have to say is...

Tatical Nuclear Weapons. Get rid of the idiots

Lifeisafataldisease Guest
    -FUBAR-

I love saying this!!!

MorbidMolly Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifeisafataldisease View Post
    I love saying this!!!

LOL...

hoxharding Guest
    Really, this is the guy who did a suicide attempt while a camera crew was there.
    If he does get near death, you think the public won't see it? He will find a way.

onehunglow Guest
    Danny said is so many words he will ne a stalker. He said something like, does a man really want to deal with me, taking my wife". Danny I knew a guy just like you 30 years ago. Black belt, mean as hell and loved beating the shit out of guys. Problem was he took his black belt to a gun fight. Sure has been nice with that asshole dead.

Danny62 Guest
    He's a pussy in my eyes! He thinks hes a bad ass!!!

Oh thats right didn't he beat Donny Osmond in a boxing fight...or was it Barry Williams?

Yeah would not want to fuck with someone like that!!!

Danny Bonaduce's strip-show

Poor guy, now the whole world knows just how "big" of a man he really is...

Just in case anyone was interested....

http://perezhilton.com/?p=7844

Make sure to scroll down.

kelbons Guest
    [SIZE=5]Ummm.... Ewwwwww! [/SIZE]

Armcast Guest
    what? ohhhh....sorry, I just threw up a little...

Partridge Family? No. Hummingbird Family? Definately.

Maybe the room was cold.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

Quote Originally Posted by cleanskull View Post
    Maybe the room was cold.
    Like Antarctic cold.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Aries65 View Post
    Poor guy, now the whole world knows just how "big" of a man he really is...

Just in case anyone was interested....

http://perezhilton.com/?p=7844

Make sure to scroll down.
    OMG he didn't do that.

SistaSara Guest
    AND what IS that orange smudge??? A girls got questions...

Ms. K Guest
    OMG, the matching hair, THE MATCHING HAIR!

So, does that, hopefully, make him a "grow-er" as opposed to a "show-er"?

That was....unimpressive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

Kathyf Guest
    This is so funny I saw it a few weeks back, I think he reposted it because he is posung for penthouse. Maybe he should not have taken the steroids LOL
    Heres a funny pic from when he visited Harvard:
    Last edited by Kathyf; 11-28-2007 at 09:42 PM. Reason: link did not work