Thread: Help with new membership

Help with new membership

I have a friend that has been trying to join FAD and has been rejected because of her email. She has tried two different email addresses, but neither work.

Is there a mod I can talk to who approves new members, so I can let them know she's legit and not a spammer?

Thanks for the help!
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

I believe there is a "contact us" section? I don't know though. I know when I was trying to sign up I couldn't because I only have a gmail account.. So I emailed them and they were kind enough to sign me up.
    NEW SIGNATURE COMING SOON.

Yeah, she has trouble because one account is a free email account, but she tried signing up with a paid account and it didn't work either.

I wonder which mod handles memberships? Maybe I didn't search the site hard enough?

Thanks for the help, though!
    Jon-Erik Hexum: 11/5/57 - 10/18/84
    How Jon-Erik stays in shape: "I should probably say lots and lots of sex. Although you don't burn up that many calories during sex. It's only like a couple hundred. I once heard somewhere that you get a lot more out of walking a mile. So you say, 'Hey, honey, how'd you like to walk a mile with me?'"
    www.TenaflyGuy.com

I had that problem with WebSleuths, but not here. I used my free yahoo account for my membership here, had to use my SBC Global account for WebSleuths.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
    Rest in peace sweet baby Caylee. The world loves you and will see to it that you get the justice you deserve.