Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 10171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Drew Peterson, Stacy Peterson and Kathleen Savio

Marlene Guest
    Well, it's very clear that no one wants to discuss any of these points. It's quite alright with me if you choose to ignore the obvious. Farewell.

Marlene Guest
    And by the way, RebelRocker, nothing of what you ask me if I truly believe is what I said -- so I suggest you either have a problem with reading comprehension, or you are incapable of distinguishing between the opinions of various people who have posted on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearheart View Post
    by the way?? Has Jackie ran out of air YET???

just checking!

And like so many others, I totally agree with you, too! Thanks for sharing all of your info- you have provided a lot that I never heard about and I thought I had kept up with this story.
    "Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid"- John Wayne

newsocks Guest
    can someone lead me the way to any video or photos?
    if they are within this thread i will search, just let me know. i am just curious if there are any outside sites that have goodies to view.

newsocks Guest
    ugh i hate that google owns youtube now. i cant ever find any good interviews and such. i want to watch the diane sawyer interview. i didnt get to see it at the time it aired.

(yes i understand that the reason youtube takes things down because they are copyright material, but its not as much fun when they are being totally legal damnit! haha)

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    Well, it's very clear that no one wants to discuss any of these points. It's quite alright with me if you choose to ignore the obvious. Farewell.
    ok since i have that kind of time, im going to go back and search your posts about this and we can discuss if its your opinion or facts from the case. i can admit when im wrong but im not stupid.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    can someone lead me the way to any video or photos?
    if they are within this thread i will search, just let me know. i am just curious if there are any outside sites that have goodies to view.
    the photos that were posted are no longer there in this thread. i tried to see them, the ones of the baby are here but its only a drawing from the courtroom.

Harley Guest
    makes you think if Jackie was the "crazy lady" jesting...He did it!

but Jackie sure did detest Laci..you could see it all over her face whenever someone said the name Laci in her presence and I'm even speaking of family videos before Laci ever disappeared..the looks she gave Laci were full of bile!

Jackie doesn't give two shits about anyone but her precious son..the "golden boy" her behavior has always been vapid and vile towards Laci and Conner's names and the Rocha' family..yes it isn't any wonder why Scott turned out the way he did..look at his mother!
    How can you say these things when you know nothing about this woman? From what you read in books? From what Sharon wrote in her book? Anne perhaps....or are you Anne? I happen to know this woman and there is nobody kinder or more compassionate and caring than Jackie Peterson. In fact, her whole family is this way down to the smallest of the grandkids. I would like to think that maybe one day, you'll know this kind of love because thus far, it appears that you haven't had much in your life.

Knowing I won't change your vile thoughts about her, may I suggest you and others take note of how much time Laci and Scott spent with Jackie and the entire Peterson family? The outings, the trips, the showers, the parties and the holidays? Laci loved Jackie just as she loved her and there is ample proof of that. You know nothing about the Grantski/Rocha clan except what was written in Sharon's book, nor do you know what THAT relationship was really like. The difference is that the Peterson's have class and dignity and have never tried to disprove or convince people of what they already know and that is that their family is full of love and Laci shared and basked in that glow for many, many years.

I'll also throw in that it was par for the course that Laci and Scott at least got their baby shower and were able to enjoy that, especially since it was the ONLY shower given for them. Gee..........I wonder what side of the family hosted that like everything else they did for Laci. They wanted her to be happy and she was. She had a fun-filled relationship with a caring and loving family called the Peterson's. Guilt is an awful thing but writing lies about something that didn't exist won't change how it was.

If hate filled people only knew the truth, you would be much better people for it. Laci was surrounded by love with the Peterson's just as they were surrounded by her love.

Marlene Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    ok since i have that kind of time, im going to go back and search your posts about this and we can discuss if its your opinion or facts from the case. i can admit when im wrong but im not stupid.
    If you really do want to discuss the evidence I presented, then I'm more than happy to do so. I posted a lot of facts which raise a lot of questions that were not asked much less answered at trial.

It's your call -- if you want to discuss, I'll check back occasionally to respond to your input. In my opinion, the recovery sites are the only evidence that links Scott Peterson to the bodies -- so the peculiar nature of the two recovery sites and the condition of the bodies is all I'm interested in discussing.

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
    If you really do want to discuss the evidence I presented, then I'm more than happy to do so. I posted a lot of facts which raise a lot of questions that were not asked much less answered at trial.

It's your call -- if you want to discuss, I'll check back occasionally to respond to your input. In my opinion, the recovery sites are the only evidence that links Scott Peterson to the bodies -- so the peculiar nature of the two recovery sites and the condition of the bodies is all I'm interested in discussing.
    sounds good to me

RebelRocker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    How can you say these things when you know nothing about this woman? From what you read in books? From what Sharon wrote in her book? Anne perhaps....or are you Anne? I happen to know this woman and there is nobody kinder or more compassionate and caring than Jackie Peterson. In fact, her whole family is this way down to the smallest of the grandkids. I would like to think that maybe one day, you'll know this kind of love because thus far, it appears that you haven't had much in your life.

Knowing I won't change your vile thoughts about her, may I suggest you and others take note of how much time Laci and Scott spent with Jackie and the entire Peterson family? The outings, the trips, the showers, the parties and the holidays? Laci loved Jackie just as she loved her and there is ample proof of that. You know nothing about the Grantski/Rocha clan except what was written in Sharon's book, nor do you know what THAT relationship was really like. The difference is that the Peterson's have class and dignity and have never tried to disprove or convince people of what they already know and that is that their family is full of love and Laci shared and basked in that glow for many, many years.

I'll also throw in that it was par for the course that Laci and Scott at least got their baby shower and were able to enjoy that, especially since it was the ONLY shower given for them. Gee..........I wonder what side of the family hosted that like everything else they did for Laci. They wanted her to be happy and she was. She had a fun-filled relationship with a caring and loving family called the Peterson's. Guilt is an awful thing but writing lies about something that didn't exist won't change how it was.

If hate filled people only knew the truth, you would be much better people for it. Laci was surrounded by love with the Peterson's just as they were surrounded by her love.

its quite easy to play family when the time is right.

I haven't changed my mind on SP, but I'll tell you VOS and some others who believe SP is innocent have made a pretty good argument and the more I read online, the more doubt is starting to creep in. BTW, I specifically have avoided websites devoted to his innocence. I think I will now go through the trial transcript and the evidence piece by piece. I can't even believe I'm saying this.

Guest Guest
    I'm taking my toys and climbing out of the sandbox now..this one doesn't play well with others!

DonnaMc Guest
    I'm taking my toys and climbing out of the sandbox now..this one doesn't play well with others!
    Actually, I think you're a good player!

Mammy Guest
    Dearheart,
    Everything you said was true and presented in the trial and backed up by evidence. You know what you are talking about. Don't be driven away by people who can't stand an opposing opinion, that is what they want!

DonnaMc Guest
    Harley, Marlene, and A Voice of Sanity have a lot in common. Hummmm, makes me think...........

Scott Peterson is where he should be!

Quote Originally Posted by DonnaMc View Post
    Harley, Marlene, and A Voice of Sanity have a lot in common. Hummmm, makes me think...........

I noticed that as well....

stay_zee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shipmatekate View Post
    I noticed that as well....
    I have wondered why there has been so much "discussion" in this thread lately from new folks.

The obvious tends to escape me. lol

There's no doubt in my mind that Scott Peterson is exactly where he should be.
    "What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's really all about?" Jimmy Buffett

Marlene Guest

I think I've already answered the question about the relationship between AVOS and myself -- there is none. He has his opinions and I have mine, and scarcely e'er the twain do meet.

I, Marlene Newell, am the owner of SII and the Justice for Scott Peterson blog, neither of which AVOS has any part. I only use my real name in discussions on this case so people know right up front who I am. I do personally know Harley, and your Admin can confirm that she and I are not the same person. And Harley certainly is not AVOS -- your admin can confirm that, too.

I speak for myself, not for anyone else. Nor do I need anyone else to speak for me. Same goes for Harley. We are independent women who think for ourselves and happen to agree on Scott Peterson's factual innocence.

I'd decided that this was not the place for me, but RebelRocker seems to have an interest in discussing the recovery sites and the condition of the bodies, so I'm happy to do so. If anyone else wants to join in, that's fine. If not, that's fine, too.

Guest Guest
    Scott Peterson IN MY OPINION and that of a JURY OF 12 was and is guilty of the murder of his wife and unborn son

I don't need to read or have I ever read any of the books associated with this case...except for one book...THE TRANSCRIPTS..each person has their own chapter but the book is about 2 people..LACI and that baby she so desperately wanted to be a mother to

I have no interest any longer in arguing back and forth..I've seen and have read everything that supports my opinion and for me..this discussion is over

Scott Lee Peterson sits on death row awaiting execution for the murder of his wife and child and he deserves to be...MY OPINION that is also supported by the California Legal system

I'm done

newsocks Guest
    i believe scott is where he should be.....

but....
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    I haven't changed my mind on SP, but I'll tell you VOS and some others who believe SP is innocent have made a pretty good argument and the more I read online, the more doubt is starting to creep in. BTW, I specifically have avoided websites devoted to his innocence. I think I will now go through the trial transcript and the evidence piece by piece. I can't even believe I'm saying this.
    reading the "timeline" on the scott appeal website made me wobble for just a second. its a good one, BUT there is hardly ANY mention of Laci and if her cell phone has any records during that day. hmmm

RebelRocker Guest
    Scott Peterson IN MY OPINION and that of a JURY OF 12 was and is guilty of the murder of his wife and unborn son

I don't need to read or have I ever read any of the books associated with this case...except for one book...THE TRANSCRIPTS..each person has their own chapter but the book is about 2 people..LACI and that baby she so desperately wanted to be a mother to

I have no interest any longer in arguing back and forth..I've seen and have read everything that supports my opinion and for me..this discussion is over

Scott Lee Peterson sits on death row awaiting execution for the murder of his wife and child and he deserves to be...MY OPINION that is also supported by the California Legal system

I'm done

do you have a link to the transcripts? and very off topic but dearheart, are you on kittyradio?

Quote Originally Posted by newsocks View Post
    reading the "timeline" on the scott appeal website made me wobble for just a second. its a good one, BUT there is hardly ANY mention of Laci and if her cell phone has any records during that day. hmmm
    The "free Scott" crowd is compelling aren't they? I don't want to sound callus or disrespect the justice system so give me a little leeway here but even if he was innocent, his actions leave me feeling less then sympathetic to his circumstances. He acted like such an ass the it was almost felony stupid.

Remember peoples, it's a discussion about the case. No speculating about other members' motives, or relationships, etc. From anyone.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

newsocks Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulination View Post
    The "free Scott" crowd is compelling aren't they? I don't want to sound callus or disrespect the justice system so give me a little leeway here but even if he was innocent, his actions leave me feeling less then sympathetic to his circumstances. He acted like such an ass the it was almost felony stupid.

EXACTLY! how i feel.
    i have never truly doubted his guilt but i think a lot of it is because of his actions after she went missing.
    the one thing i felt was really odd is the dog being found by the neighbor out with his leash on.

i REALLY want to watch the diane sawyer interview but cant find it anywhere (or maybe i really havent looked enough)

Guest Guest
    never heard of kittyradio..what is that?

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RebelRocker View Post
    you honestly believe that she was kept alive just so they could take her baby, allow her to die, let the baby be born, allow it to die, then once theyre dead, dump their bodies where scott peterson was fishing just to frame him? everyone is entitled to their opinion but seriously?

i believe he killed her. i believe he did it in the evening and had the following day to clean up his mess before reporting her missing. scott knew what he was doing.
    I couldn't have said it better RebelRocker!

DonnaMc Guest
    I'm not one of the scientists that Peterson hired, but doesn't the presence of barnacles indicate the body had been in the water for awhile?

Guest Guest
    well DonnaMc..barnacles are certainly MORE indicative of her being in water for a period of time and NOT chained up somewhere wearing the seat out of her panties

but maybe those barnacles were "planted" on her to make it only seem she was in the water because the "crazy lady" was a genius! knowing exactly how not to leave her own evidence behind and to twist and shake all of the evidence to point directly at Scott..she must have been watching him and knew he was cheating..must have known he was going to do all these fucked up things after Laci disappeared..the phone calls..using the nursery as a storage room...selling Laci's things...dying his hair orange..my God! there is a crazy psychic lady running loose in Modesto/San Fransisco just stealing pregnant women and keeping them chained up and then framing the husband!!!

Pffffffttttt!

some people are sooooo desperate NOT to see the TRUTH they will come up with the most trumped up insane theories as to how that person couldn't have possibly done it..even though EVERY SINGLE STITCH OF EVIDENCE POINTS RIGHT BACK AT THE CONVICT!

Imagine.all this time I believed him to be guilty and all of this discussion that is designed to make me think he's innocent just has me now wanting to flip the switch myself more than ever!

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

GUILTY

I added an extra GUILTY to the first 12..one for each juror and one for me...let me add two more...One for Laci..GUILTY..AND...One for Conner...GUILTY!!!

DonnaMc Guest
    LOLOLOL! I've got to clean my computer screen now! And an a GUILTY for me too!

RebelRocker Guest
    never heard of kittyradio..what is that?

long story short it used to be a courtney love fan messageboard. there is a member with the name dearheart which is why i asked. but since you havent heard of it, i guess not.

STsFirstmate Guest
    I'm not one of the scientists that Peterson hired, but doesn't the presence of barnacles indicate the body had been in the water for awhile?
    Donna sea life starts making a home very quickly. Barnacles are microscopic as babies so the size can give at an "at least" time frame. The grow every slowly actually.
    Regards,
    Mary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	barnacle.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	30200  
    Last edited by STsFirstmate; 03-11-2011 at 12:37 PM.

DonnaMc Guest
    But these barbacles could be seen with the naked eye? Doesn't that say something about the amount of time she was in the water? I just can't grasp onto the "Crazy Lady" excuse.

well DonnaMc..barnacles are certainly MORE indicative of her being in water for a period of time and NOT chained up somewhere wearing the seat out of her panties

but maybe those barnacles were "planted" on her to make it only seem she was in the water because the "crazy lady" was a genius! knowing exactly how not to leave her own evidence behind and to twist and shake all of the evidence to point directly at Scott..she must have been watching him and knew he was cheating..must have known he was going to do all these fucked up things after Laci disappeared..the phone calls..using the nursery as a storage room...selling Laci's things...dying his hair orange..my God! there is a crazy psychic lady running loose in Modesto/San Fransisco just stealing pregnant women and keeping them chained up and then framing the husband!!!

Pffffffttttt!

some people are sooooo desperate NOT to see the TRUTH they will come up with the most trumped up insane theories as to how that person couldn't have possibly done it..even though EVERY SINGLE STITCH OF EVIDENCE POINTS RIGHT BACK AT THE CONVICT!

Imagine.all this time I believed him to be guilty and all of this discussion that is designed to make me think he's innocent just has me now wanting to flip the switch myself more than ever!

GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY

GUILTY

I added an extra GUILTY to the first 12..one for each juror and one for me...let me add two more...One for Laci..GUILTY..AND...One for Conner...GUILTY!!!
    AMEN!

First, great thread. This is my favorite case to follow - glad to see some real discussion on it!!

Second, Dearheart - your above comment made me spew Mountain Dew out of my nose!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!

DonnaMc Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by findadeathaddict View Post
    First, great thread. This is my favorite case to follow - glad to see some real discussion on it!!

Second, Dearheart - your above comment made me spew Mountain Dew out of my nose!!!!!! TOO FUNNY!
    HA! I had to clean my screen off when I read it!

So - What you're saying Dearheart is that Scott Peterson couldn't have done it because the crazy lady had already done it?

Guest Guest
    no DonnaMc.that's not possible because Laci was chained to a radiator in just her panties being allowed to get closer to her due date and then the crazy lady..we'll call her Mertyl..she decides to keep her alive and instead of just letting her go into labor naturally she decides to cut Conner out of Laci..and then allowed Laci to decompose and then decided to kill the baby with..."tape"...and then dumped the bodies..the baby on the beach and Laci in the water with barnacles planted on her remains allowing her to eventually wash up on the beach...Mertyl somehow just knew that Scott would behave like a total douchebag and help her out by doing so..he kept the attention on himself and managed to fall into and stay in Mertyl's evil trap

HORSE SHIT!

The ONLY "crazy lady" that I think had anything at all to do with what happened to Laci is Jackie..."Here's 10,000 dollars honey..and your brothers ID's and here I bought you a car..and lets get it stocked with survival gear..I printed a map to your lovers work so you can go take her and kill her too, oh and he's some porn and viagra...oh honey?? do you need help dying your roots? DENY DENY DENY" Peterson

DonnaMc Guest
    Well, Isn't it weird that since Laci was allowed to live a little while, that they both washed up at the same time. Did Mertyle put a diaper on the baby? They should search for it and see if it's worn out in the back. Where did she keep them for so long - I know it wasn't a pleasant smell.

Well, Isn't it weird that since Laci was allowed to live a little while, that they both washed up at the same time.
    This really is a good point especially if you expand it a little. By all accounts, Laci's body was very decomposed while Connor's was not. The theory that has been pondered was that crazy lady kidnapped Laci, kept her alive until Conor was full term than cut him out killing her. The baby died from some complication. For this to be true, then Connor should also have suffered the same degree of decomposition since their deaths would have been very close together.

Is crazy lady that resourceful to put the baby in a freezer until such time that they both could be planted knowing the police would have to deduce that the baby was somehow protected by being enclosed underwater by the womb?

DonnaMc Guest
    LOL Paulination! I think crazy lady killed them both at the same time. She put Conner in the freezer until Laci wore her underwear out in the back. She dumped Laci first and after taping Connor up weeks later, she threw him in.

She put Conner in the freezer until Laci wore her underwear out in the back. She dumped Laci first and after taping Connor up weeks later, she threw him in.

Ahh, the underwear thing, ridiculous.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    I think crazy lady killed them both at the same time. She put Conner in the freezer until Laci wore her underwear out in the back. She dumped Laci first and after taping Connor up weeks later, she threw him in.

Quote Originally Posted by dearheart View Post
    no donnamc.that's not possible because laci was chained to a radiator in just her panties being allowed to get closer to her due date and then the crazy lady..we'll call her mertyl..she decides to keep her alive and instead of just letting her go into labor naturally she decides to cut conner out of laci..and then allowed laci to decompose and then decided to kill the baby with..."tape"...and then dumped the bodies..the baby on the beach and laci in the water with barnacles planted on her remains allowing her to eventually wash up on the beach...mertyl somehow just knew that scott would behave like a total douchebag and help her out by doing so..he kept the attention on himself and managed to fall into and stay in mertyl's evil trap

horse shit!

The only "crazy lady" that i think had anything at all to do with what happened to laci is jackie..."here's 10,000 dollars honey..and your brothers id's and here i bought you a car..and lets get it stocked with survival gear..i printed a map to your lovers work so you can go take her and kill her too, oh and he's some porn and viagra...oh honey?? Do you need help dying your roots? Deny deny deny" peterson
    Quote Originally Posted by donnamc View Post
    lol paulination! I think crazy lady killed them both at the same time. She put conner in the freezer until laci wore her underwear out in the back. she dumped laci first and after taping connor up weeks later, she threw him in.

hahahahahahahaha

I'm sure this was posted before but do not have time to read thru.
    Don't they think Conner was a coffin birth?

Birthplace of the Rocky Horror Picture Show
    *grumbles about thinking it was the hubby now there is a 'crazy lady'***trudges off back to page one to read thru everything again** lmfao :P
    I love you and miss you dad, Antun Perdija 27-06-41 - 28-12-00
    RIP Daniel Colvin 5 June 1974 - 7 June 2011, Best Friend, lover, fiancee

RIP David Edgar, 2 Dec 1953 - 10 June 2011, Uncle
    RIP Agnes Steele Edgar, 17 May 1926 - 4 July 2011, Grandmother

DonnaMc Guest
    I haven't seen the Scott supporters on here lately. Maybe they finally realized he's right where he belongs!

Quote Originally Posted by Leasie View Post
    I'm sure this was posted before but do not have time to read thru.
    Don't they think Conner was a coffin birth?
    He was not a coffin birth.

NewYorkDoll Guest
    he was cheating. he told the woman he was cheating with that he *lost* his wife. that it would be the first holiday season without her~when laci was still alive....

what a coinkydink that the crazy lady found laci, kidnapped her until she had the baby and her underwear wore out in the back and then threw her in the bay and put the baby in later on. because LE and reporters and lookie loo's weren't all over that area or anything. scott really set himself up to be framed well. deny, deny, deny.

DonnaMc Guest
    Supporter's say that Scott was not leaving the country. I firmly believe he was. You don't dye your hair, buy survival equipment, take $10,000+ cash with you to go play golf! I also think the dog was outside with his leash on because she had opened the door to take him for a walk and Scott grabbed her then and there, slamming the door.