Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pranks and Practical Jokes

onehunglow Guest

Talking Pranks and Practical Jokes

Go to the mall with WD 40 and spray it down and get a seat. By the time the cleaning crew got there we would have dropped 65 people. Then move to the other end.

Put Ketchup packs under the toilets seats. When people sit down they expload all over their legs and into the underware. Great prank. Wait for them to come out reaking of Hunts.

Tie fishing line across jogging paths. Plump

Grease under the shopping carts

Sneak into a shoe store and slip an egg into a shoe and send it back.

The best, go to the beach at the sand pitts where the jocks hung out. At night we would dig holes and fill them with dog shit and put news paper over the top and cover it with sand. We were always there when the jocks showed up. We got our beach back.

Ahhhh small town Iowa. We made our own fun.
    Last edited by onehunglow; 10-19-2007 at 01:43 PM.

2. 10-19-2007, 01:42 PM

Tugboat25 Guest
    NO OFFENSE Hung, you seem cool to me but Wow you were a jerk back in the day!!
    I hated people like you! (well still do hate that kind but not personally towards you now).
    Hard to explain but I hope you follow my post. You're an ok guy from here but kids who do that stuff you describe tick me off!

onehunglow Guest

Getting my ass tossed in jail was the best thing that ever

Quote Originally Posted by stevemr68 View Post
    Yeah you were.
    Happend for a lot of people. I came out a whole new person.

Jazbabee Guest
    Does that headline imply that you're a big one now ??? (No offense, I couldn't resist....truly just kidding !!!)

onehunglow Guest

Not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jazbabee View Post
    Does that headline imply that you're a big one now ??? (No offense, I couldn't resist....truly just kidding !!!)
    Life did pay us back L

What goes around: I sat on superglu gel at Sky Harbor Airport. I lost my ass getting out of there.

Danny62 Guest
    I was a little ass back in the day as well.

We used to back up onto lawns at Christmas time attach the Christmas lights
    to the bumper of the back of our car and drive off! That is just one story of what I used to do!!!

Nothing like you though onhunglow!!

Ree Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by onehunglow View Post
    Happend for a lot of people. I came out a whole new person.
    Yeah, we have all done things we arent proud of. We live and learn. Mistakes...Its what makes us who we are today. At least ya got the balls to admit it. I admire that!

onehunglow Guest

Yeah I got the shit kicked out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ree View Post
    Yeah, we have all done things we arent proud of. We live and learn. Mistakes...Its what makes us who we are today. At least ya got the balls to admit it. I admire that!
    I was not the bad ass on the block. I was a wise ass jerk who got tossed in the can with real cons. I have the scars to prove it. I could fight 1 or maybe two, but 3. No way. Asshole to business man.

onehunglow Guest

None taken

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    NO OFFENSE Hung, you seem cool to me but Wow you were a jerk back in the day!!
    I hated people like you! (well still do hate that kind but not personally towards you now).
    Hard to explain but I hope you follow my post. You're an ok guy from here but kids who do that stuff you describe tick me off!
    That was a long time ago. Growing up with 9 brothers & sisters didn't help. My dads Hobby was seeing how fast he could drain a Vodka bottle and then use us for a punching bag. My Father was the best teacher I ever had. He taught me what type of Father I never wanted to be. Quit drinking and turned my life around. Amazing what 60 days behinds bars can do.

onehunglow Guest

Well the jocks had it coming

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    I was a little ass back in the day as well.

We used to back up onto lawns at Christmas time attach the Christmas lights
    to the bumper of the back of our car and drive off! That is just one story of what I used to do!!!

Nothing like you though onhunglow!!
    The sandpit was on Private land. We were 13-14 and they were 18-19. We went to swim and we got the hell beat out of us. So we went back the next day and they showed up again. Got beat up again. So we gave them the VC treatment.

My sister was, and still is very cruel and weird. She used to go to High School football games with a squirt gun filled with peroxide and shoot at the back of brunette heads. She thought that it was so funny that they would have an area of different colored hair on the backs of their heads and wonder how the heck it got there.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

Tugboat25 Guest
    That was a long time ago. Growing up with 9 brothers & sisters didn't help. My dads Hobby was seeing how fast he could drain a Vodka bottle and then use us for a punching bag. My Father was the best teacher I ever had. He taught me what type of Father I never wanted to be. Quit drinking and turned my life around. Amazing what 60 days behinds bars can do.
    Well, it's good to see that you ended up pretty well.
    I was uncertain as to how you would react to my post and I am glad you knew where I was coming from.
    From my part of the world, you seem to be a good guy from here.

Danny62 Guest
    The sandpit was on Private land. We were 13-14 and they were 18-19. We went to swim and we got the hell beat out of us. So we went back the next day and they showed up again. Got beat up again. So we gave them the VC treatment.
    Okay what is the VC treatment??

onehunglow Guest

Oh

Quote Originally Posted by Danny62 View Post
    Okay what is the VC treatment??
    Viet Cong

Jazbabee Guest
    One.......Thanks for being a VERY good sport about my previous joke !!!!!!!!!

magblax Guest
    [quote=onehunglow

The best, go to the beach at the sand pitts where the jocks hung out. At night we would dig holes and fill them with dog shit and put news paper over the top and cover it with sand. We were always there when the jocks showed up. We got our beach back.

.[/quote]

Are there beaches in Iowa?

onehunglow Guest

Let me tell you something

Quote Originally Posted by Tugboat25 View Post
    Well, it's good to see that you ended up pretty well.
    I was uncertain as to how you would react to my post and I am glad you knew where I was coming from.
    From my part of the world, you seem to be a good guy from here.
    If more kids got the judge I did and went straight jail like I did for 60 days, things would change. I came out saying yes sir and no sir. I had no direction and no sense of tomorrow. The day after I turned 19 I got my draft notice. I still think the judge had some pull. I will be the 1st to say we were assholes and we got just what we asked for. This is not politics. But the Army did make me a man. I came home with respect for life and others. Part of my plea was no record for some of the charges. I was in great shape and saw an ad for firefighters. The rest is history.

onehunglow Guest

Small ones

Quote Originally Posted by magblax View Post
    Are there beaches in Iowa?
    Around sand pits and lakes. Most are now contaminated with goose shit.

Danny62 Guest
    Viet Cong
    Thanks!

Ahhhh small town Iowa. We made our own fun.
    A friend of mine, who had a huge rottweiler, lived next door to a person who had one of those nervous little yappy dogs that would yap all night long. My friend used to throw his rottweiler's poop over the fence into his neighbor's yard, thinking how funny it would be for the neighbor to think how the heck his tiny little dog could crap such big turds.
    Any day above ground is a good day.

magblax Guest
    Around sand pits and lakes. Most are now contaminated with goose shit.
    Hilarious!!! All states in the middle blur together for me.

Harry in Connecticut Guest
    Going from a little [or HUGE?] asshole, to the cool dude you are, is an accomplishment to be proud of.

But you should have been freaking GELDED.

Tugboat25 Guest
    If more kids got the judge I did and went straight jail like I did for 60 days, things would change. I came out saying yes sir and no sir. I had no direction and no sense of tomorrow. The day after I turned 19 I got my draft notice. I still think the judge had some pull. I will be the 1st to say we were assholes and we got just what we asked for. This is not politics. But the Army did make me a man. I came home with respect for life and others. Part of my plea was no record for some of the charges. I was in great shape and saw an ad for firefighters. The rest is history.
    I tip my cap to you Hung.

onehunglow Guest

Joke I now wish I hadn't done

[SIZE=3]Dirty Joke I wish I hadnâ??t done. When I got out of the service I had a lot of anger. I moved from Charles City 30 miles south to where they make the big green tractors. I had 3 years in at that hell hole and got a new supervisor who for what ever reason hated me. I like my job and he asked to bid out and I said no. He called me in the office and shut the door and said I am going to make your life hell. Your going to wish you never knew me. I guess he never worked for Uncle Sam. I told him to take his best shot but I play dirty. He laughed and said â??out, get the fuck outâ?. Anyway for the next 3 months I worked 7 days a week 12 hours a day and he did put me into a lot of hell. He got sent to Moline for a week of training. I was in the office when he was bragging about his nice room at the ***** hotel, where he ate etc. I heard every word. My Sister Char who is now 57 and looks 40 was and is a babe. Long blonde hair, killer body and who has always been close to me. Out of 10 kids she and I are bonded. I told her what this bastard was doing. She is even more evil than I was and said â??fuck him, I'll fix his assâ?. While he was working she put on a red hot dress and went to his house. His wife answers and she asked for (((((. She looked at her and said â??heâ??s working, who you are?â? Char said â??you mean I drove all the way up here to find out heâ??s married! Char had a long talk how she got his address while he was in the shower. Knew the hotel the restaurants, what he ate. I didnâ??t get to see it but the yard was littered with his clothes. His Corvette smashed and god knows what else. He ended up in divorce court. I kind of feel bad about that one. I did warn him, I play dirty. But I still feel bad about it. [/SIZE]

djdeath-hag Guest
    I intend to stay on your GOOD side! Yes it was mean, but the s.o.b. had it coming. What comes around goes around.......and time wounds all heels.

ST Moron Guest
    Dirty Joke I wish I hadnâ??t done. When I got out of the service I had a lot of anger. I moved from Charles City 30 miles south to where they make the big green tractors. I had 3 years in at that hell hole and got a new supervisor who for what ever reason hated me. I like my job and he asked to bid out and I said no. He called me in the office and shut the door and said I am going to make your life hell. Your going to wish you never knew me. I guess he never worked for Uncle Sam. I told him to take his best shot but I play dirty. He laughed and said â??out, get the fuck outâ?.
    My Israeli friends have a saying: "He who comes to kill you, wake up earlier and kill him." And that's all I saw happening here.

Any supervisor who calls an employee into his office to describe just how much he hates him is a total shitbag. If someone assumes a management position (and wants to keep it) then their sole focus should be on helping their employees to help the company regardless of what they may personally think of them. Rarely does a manager like all of the employees under his control. But that shouldn't preclude him from treating them fairly and honourably.

And this bit:

"I guess he never worked for Uncle Sam."

is something I can identify with. When you're in the service, they own you body and soul. And what's worse: any dipstick with the right number of stripes can make you "drop for twenty." Or worse. Much worse.

And God help you if that "dipstick" happens to be your CO.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    That is kinda bad, but hey, shit happens. I'm sure Karma woulda got his ass anyways, the way I see it you just helped it along a bit and saved Karma the trouble.

Zombiegirl Guest
    LOL...good one! SuckMyKiss is right, you just helped Karma along.

onehunglow Guest

Amen

Quote Originally Posted by ST Moron View Post
    My Israeli friends have a saying: "He who comes to kill you, wake up earlier and kill him." And that's all I saw happening here.

Any supervisor who calls an employee into his office to describe just how much he hates him is a total shitbag. If someone assumes a management position (and wants to keep it) then their sole focus should be on helping their employees to help the company regardless of what they may personally think of them. Rarely does a manager like all of the employees under his control. But that shouldn't preclude him from treating them fairly and honourably.

And this bit:

"I guess he never worked for Uncle Sam."

is something I can identify with. When you're in the service, they own you body and soul. And what's worse: any dipstick with the right number of stripes can make you "drop for twenty." Or worse. Much worse.

And God help you if that "dipstick" happens to be your CO.
    You are Govt. Property just like a desk. 1st thing they told us in boot camp. We own you! You are now property of the US GOVT. GI Govt Issue
    you have no rights other than the rite to die in service.

cachluv Guest
    Sorry, I think he had it coming. Yes I think you're a little bit of an asshole but hey, dog eat fucking dog right? If everything is you say is true, and I have no reason in the world to doubt your facts, then he has been asking for it. I have a theory about people like this: most people are too nice to "shut someone up", they will just let that person do whatever it is that they are doing and then figure out how to roll with the punches later. Well, screw that. Sometimes, it's eat or get eaten. Pick.

My Dad used to say "Don't you ever start a fight. That is beneath you. But if you find yourself in a fight, you finish that shit." It's a Joan Collins world at times. Your boss took a chance that you may be someone who will take a shitdown in silence or you may just be someone who would wreck him. Guess he found out. I hope he knows you were at hand.....and--BRAVA!!

I don't see you as an asshole at all. If he'd treated his wife decently, she would have listened and then considered the possibilities:

1. He may be a lothario. Time to ask him what the hell is up.

2. It's a practical joke.

She'd know by his reaction. But since she shot first and asked questions later, he was probably a monumental dick to her and this was just the excuse she was looking for to get rid of his ass.

I say no harm, no foul and he probably earned it in more ways than you'll ever know.

onehunglow Guest

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post
    I don't see you as an asshole at all. If he'd treated his wife decently, she would have listened and then considered the possibilities:

She'd know by his reaction. But since she shot first and asked questions later, he was probably a monumental dick to her and this was just the excuse she was looking for to get rid of his ass.

I say no harm, no foul and he probably earned it in more ways than you'll ever know.
    Knowing my sense of humor my wife would have just said well, since your here you do the wash.

LOL

susalu Guest

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by SomeChick View Post

I agree with you some chick... i doubt that this was the first time something like that happened (although the other time(s) was probably for real)... I would think that he would be able to convince her of his innocence, had she trusted in him and believed in him to begin with!!!

However, I am with whoever said, I plan to stay on your good side!! Lol!

Susan

secretsquirrel13 Guest
    That was SOOO GOOD!!

I mean...but it was sooo bad....

but it was SOOOOO GOOOOD

I need to file that one away for future reference...

RoRo Guest
    It was bad but hey he really had it coming and as has been said Karma needed a hand

Brilliant // Kudos to your sister...she sounds awesome
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] ~smoochies~

deathybrad Guest
    Rock On. Where in Iowa are you? I'm a guitar man too.

onehunglow Guest

Waterloo most of time

Quote Originally Posted by deathybrad View Post
    Rock On. Where in Iowa are you? I'm a guitar man too.
    I started playing in Cedar Falls at the Circle Lounge. 1st place I saw REO Speedwagon. I sat with the band during breaks and bought beer.

onehunglow Guest

She rocks

Quote Originally Posted by Thumbilina View Post
    Brilliant // Kudos to your sister...she sounds awesome
    Dad's old 12 gage next to her bed and loves to Deer hunt, fish and watch football. We still run together 3 or 4 times a week and do a 5K. She was married once and the ass hit her. She got a log from the wood pile and hit him right in the face when he turned around. He never went back again without a cop. Took his shit and left. She does have trouble getting dates.

poppie Guest
    Wonderful story. You sister is the Sister of all Times. I love family loyalty.

She does have trouble getting dates.
    Well that's not right. She sounds like a great girl.

The practical joke thread

Post 'em if you got 'em
    Last edited by W Axl Rose; 11-13-2007 at 12:11 PM.

onehunglow Guest

I still have people looking for Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by W Axl Rose View Post
    Post 'em if you got 'em.

I'll start
    A few even found one

Good Job KathyF and Sweets it worked.

SuckMyKiss Guest
    LMAO Axl...

Quote Originally Posted by SuckMyKiss View Post
    LMAO Axl...

roflcopter x infinity!!!! interwbthezlor l1nk 2 meatspin