Thread: Carl Derek Havord Cooper and the Starbucks murder

Carl Derek Havord Cooper and the Starbucks murder

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

guardmom2008 Guest
    I never heard of this one either. He definitely knew what he was doing to rob them on that Sunday. I don't know if the outcome would have been different if she would have given him the keys or not.

MorbidMolly Guest
    "You've got to be a dummy or a psycho to do something like that. That was evil."

Ya think ???

DexterKitty Guest
    I don't care for their prices either but, I don't want to kill anybody over it, that's craaaaaazy!!!! On a serious note.... how awful.....the guy sounds like a moron to me.

Long Gone Day Guest
    Those poor kids. RIP
    That guy should have been put away a long time ago with his arrest record and the murders he had committed.

Guest Guest
    In these cases, why don't people just hand over the keys - they would keep living then! Crazy to do otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
    In these cases, why don't people just hand over the keys - they would keep living then! Crazy to do otherwise!

Especially since Starbucks (or any other employer) is not going to give you a percentage of the money you protected, or in this case, died for.

Lita Guest
    You watched the same Forensic Files program I did last night. That's how I heard about it. I think it got buried in the news because not long after it happened the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke.

bump
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

princesslonely Guest
    I work at Wendy's & one of the first things they tell us is to give them whatever they want. Money, food, whatever. If they wanna rob you, ask if they want a double cheeseburger to go with it LOL Seriously though, they tell us what money we do have isn't worth dying for, so just give it to them. I think most robbers just want the money & no trouble. I'd have helped him carry it to his car if it meant I would have lived.

It is true though, the company probably won't give her family squat for the money she tried to protect.

Such a sad story.

Quote Originally Posted by princesslonely View Post
    I work at Wendy's & one of the first things they tell us is to give them whatever they want. Money, food, whatever. If they wanna rob you, ask if they want a double cheeseburger to go with it LOL Seriously though, they tell us what money we do have isn't worth dying for, so just give it to them. I think most robbers just want the money & no trouble. I'd have helped him carry it to his car if it meant I would have lived.

It is true though, the company probably won't give her family squat for the money she tried to protect.

Such a sad story.
    The money is insured, so they get it back anyway. So you may as well hand it over.
    I am a sick puppy....woof woof!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Carping the living shit out of the Diem. - Me!!
    http://www.pinterest.com/neilmpenny