Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 27343536
Results 1,751 to 1,771 of 1771

Thread: Ken & Barbie Killers, Paul Bernardo & Karla Homolka

She is a monster. She is free. And she has three kids.........wow.

This crime makes my skin crawl. Just horrible. Would not want the bitch in my neighborhood.

Homolka from 2012

Wait? She seriously changed her last name to Teale?

luckyinlove Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by atomicbettie View Post
    Wait? She seriously changed her last name to Teale?
    Isn't that disgusting? She has no remorse.

Hockeywife Guest
    I think she goes by the last name of Bordelais now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karma is a bitch. I hope she's forced to move and move and move. No one in North America wants to be anywhere near her. She should be locked up. But that's another discussion.

Last edited by cash; 04-21-2016 at 07:05 PM.

Here's where I can't believe in karma. I've been a good person my whole life. Karla has been Karla her whole life. Now she's lived in the Caribbean, she has a beautiful home in Canada with a husband and 3 children, with what going wrong? Spending 12 years in a jail with her girlfriends painting her nails? Where is the karma here? Life is just random and obviously definitely not fair. I don't know why some nut job hasn't killed her. She does not deserve what she has when Kirsten, Leslie and Tammie never got that chance.

navallint Guest
    I think karma will hit her when her kids get older, one might be a mini me, little Karla. The kids don't deserve it, but sometimes it's what happens.

One of the things to consider when you're a murderer/rapist/committer of incest - how will your past affect the social life of your future children?

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/05/05...-with-homolkas
    For man also knoweth not his time: as the fishes that are taken in an evil net, and as the birds that are caught in the snare; so are the sons of men snared in an evil time, when it falleth suddenly upon them.

What's so good about goodbye, when the best was yet to come?

what happens when her children get older - good article

http://www.princegeorgecitizen.com/o...emma-1.2244877

Homolka is volunteering at her kids elementary school

http://globalnews.ca/news/3491735/ka...hool-montreal/

I would be pulling my kid out of that school and home schooling him or her if I knew Karla was volunteering, it's not right that she gets too live life when all three of her victims cannot do that, they can't have children, they can't do the things she is doing, get married, have a house, their families miss on grandchildren and the weddings of their daughters, I think the bitch should have been kept locked up.

How in the HELL???? Does she not have a record? I mean, here in Texas it takes an act of congress just to take your kid Mickey Ds for lunch and to eat with them! I am glad for that, but I ain't no rapist/killer with a bad background!

The other parents must not know who she is.... Grrrr.......
    My Posse's On Broadway

If I had children I would pull them out of that school so fast the windows would break ! A serial killer and sexual predator working with kids WTF? She played the justice system and got away with it. She should still be in prison,along with her lawyer who held back the tapes showing her total participation in these murders. What a piece of work this bitch is !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

I noticed its a private religious school - Seventh Day Adventist - I guess they are more forgiving

And Tom Mulcair thinks we should be forgiving also. I'm sorry Tom ...no !
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

She will no longer be allowed to volunteer

http://montrealgazette.com/news/karl...t-n-d-g-school

Last edited by cash; 06-01-2017 at 06:33 PM.

19. 06-02-2017, 12:15 AM

I have to agree with this, or at least until someone bumps her off. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/201...e-dimanno.html

21. 08-19-2018, 10:46 PM

22. 08-20-2018, 06:49 PM

23. 08-21-2018, 08:27 AM

24. 08-21-2018, 07:00 PM

25. 08-28-2018, 02:20 AM

26. 08-28-2018, 07:06 PM

27. 08-29-2018, 09:19 PM

28. 08-30-2018, 07:24 AM

29. 09-03-2018, 05:36 AM

30. 09-15-2018, 10:28 AM

31. 09-17-2018, 05:23 PM

I have not got around to watching this yet, maybe after the holidays. It is still disturbing to know Karla is still out there when she should still be in prison. https://www.vizaca.com/ken-barbie-ki...-on-discovery/

It is pretty much old news now, unfortunately, people forget, that all the links are dead and gone One day her kid will find out the truth. Her parents must be nieve as hell, especially with all the new evidence, they have to know by now she was willing and happy to comply and enjoyed it. riding high on sexual pleasure is like a drug, You cannot reform such people. she married her lawyer's brother so you KNOW he is well aware of her past and all the details which make him just as bad. Maybe like she was with Paul HE is attracted to her for the same reasons. Given what she said about wanting kids for them to rape together why is child services not all over this? Over here you look at your kid wrong and you are under investigation. imagine if you got a case on your desk that stated her crimes and statements made on tape and oh she has kids now...will she offer her kid to her husband for sexual pleasure she did her sister so. If this bitch lived next to me I would have a sign pointing to her house saying exactly who she is and what she did. I did not know but she has an IQ of 130-134 so she knew exactly what she was doing and played them like a fiddle. I have seen firsthand how well the victim act works in my divorce. I was a big follower of these forums until my tragedy. MY ex did exactly what Karla did to put all the blame onto Me when I did nothing I have seen how truth is twisted and conversations are taken out of context. I lost all access to my children because of Lies. So this REALLY pisses me off she is free and she KILLED these girls and her OWN sister. and is allowed to have 3 kids and no one even thinks this is a problem or they could be in danger. Hell, she served up her own Blood relative before so what is the difference.