Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Natasha Richardson

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Perez should really read a paper or turn on the tv before he goes about pronouncing people dead. Geez

Sometimes helmets are a good idea.
    Stay in Drugs. Eat your School. Don't do Vegetables.

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by beatlebaby4 View Post
    Perez should really read a paper or turn on the tv before he goes about pronouncing people dead. Geez
    Hasn't he pronounced people dead before when it wasn't true?

Sounds like maybe a mild concussion to me.

(Although I'm not a doctor. But I did stay at a Holiday Inn last night)

GODDESS6 Guest

perez helton reports natasha has died of her injuries

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-17-rip-232

This is so horribly tragic!
    Natasha Richardson has passed away after her fatal skiing accident in Canada on Monday.
    Although public reports have not yet confirmed it, sources close to Richardsonâ??s family and friends tell say they have already been told the awful news: she did not survived the accident, Time Out New York is reporting.
    Such a devastating loss of a gifted actress at a young age. She was on a beginner slope! And, after the accident, she was said to be talking and walking.
    So sad. So so sad.
    Natasha was just 45 years old.
    She is survived by her husband, actor Liam Neeson, and two adolescent sons, as well as mother Vanessa Redgrave and sister Joely Richardson.
    Our thoughts go out to her entire family.
    Rest in peace.

mel306 Guest
    Time out NY is reporting it, and Perez is just copying them.

If Perez turns out be wrong, and I'm pretty sure he is, then he's guilty of horribly, maliciously irresponsible reporting.

Meli Guest

He is such a dumbass!

Meli Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by mel306 View Post
    Time out NY is reporting it, and Perez is just copying them.

Link please?

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    Hasn't he pronounced people dead before when it wasn't true?
    I don't know, I don't read his site. He is obviously uncreditable.
    I just read that she has been transferred out of the Montreal hospital to a private plane being flown to an unknown hospital. They suspect a hospital in NYC.

Grungegirl83 Guest

Natasha Richardson

I'm very shocked! I always thought she was a lovely lady

beatlebaby4 Guest
    she is NOT dead. It has been reported as untrue. Read the thread on her in the Entertainment section. It explains all there.

Meli Guest
    Wouldnt we have gotten a notice from the death beeper if it were true?!?!!?

mel306 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    Link please?

Here you go

Time Out NEW YORK

gemini33 Guest
    It hasn't been confirmed yet. There is already a thread in the entertainment section.

This is from TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/03/17/natash...-new-hospital/

Natasha Richardson Flown to New Hospital

Posted Mar 17th 2009 1:18PM by TMZ Staff

We're told Natasha Richardson has been transported from the hospital in Canada via ambulance. CTV says she boarded a private jet -- we do not know where the jet has gone, but we believe it's New York City.

Richardson was accompanied by a medic team for the flight.

Story developing ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Someone is gonna get their ass sued!

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Good Lord, I just had a heart attack when I saw this thread here! I thought she had passed and I hadn't heard it yet!

mel306 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Melicious625 View Post
    Wouldnt we have gotten a notice from the death beeper if it were true?!?!!?
    We have gotten the beep after other places have reported other deaths, so maybe they are just not sending until they see more reports.

Meli Guest
    A ski patrol source tells TMZ that Richardson was having a private lesson on a beginner slope and fell. Two ski patrollers came to her rescue and said there was no blood and no sign of impact. She got up and said she was fine, smiling and making jokes. The Gazette reports that Richardson was not wearing a ski helmet when she fell.
    Skip over this content

"She was laughing and joking and she walked to her room on her own," Mont Tremblant spokesperson Catherine Lacasse said.
    Over an hour later, Richardson started to complain of a headache and said she didn't feel well. Someone called 911 from the ski resort, and she was taken to the hospital. She was conscious when she left the resort.....

This was just taken from AOL news.... it doesnt sound that serious.... *confused*

The NY Post is saying she is brain dead.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03172009...ead_160027.htm
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I'm so sorry! I just saw on a few websites that she was in fact dead, but I thought it wasn't on CNN because it had just happened. My apologies

Nicki Guest
    I certainly hope it is untrue. Amazing, getting a head injury of that magnitude on a beginners run during a lesson.

GODDESS6 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Luanne View Post
    The NY Post is saying she is brain dead.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03172009...ead_160027.htm
    tmz is reporting as another poster that she was flown to another hosp also~ i have 2 news channels on & am listening, but haven't heard anything~

if perez is wrong, i will be so pissed he posted that info~

Grungegirl83 Guest
    E news is saying she's on life support. If she's brain dead, it won't be much longer
    Last edited by Grungegirl83; 03-17-2009 at 10:35 AM.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Just a friendly reminder, search out in the other sections to see if other threads have already been started. It will save you time in the future

mel306 Guest
    If she is brain dead, the reports could be coming out slow due to the process they need to go through for organ donation.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I do think this thread should be deleted until it happens. Nothing like jinxing the poor woman

Meli Guest
    This is soooo sad I loved her in Maid in Manhattan

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I don't think there should be a thread about her death until she is dead. It's just not right.

RubySlippers Guest
    If she is brain dead, the reports could be coming out slow due to the process they need to go through for organ donation.

that is so sad. just proves to you how quickly life can change. i am gonna hug my babies close tonight. you just never know. UHG.

gemini33 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungegirl83 View Post
    E news is saying she's on life support. If she's brain dead, it won't be much longer, so don't delete the thread I made
    Mods will just merge it.

Well, TimeOut NY and the Post would probably be first to know since they're in NY. TMZ might be a bit slower.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

gemini33 Guest
    I'm waiting until the major networks report it, then I'll believe it.

beatlebaby4 Guest
    I'm watching CNN. We'll see what they have to say. It saddens me that all these celebrity websites have her dead and buried. Not right, not right.

death hag dee Guest
    UK Mail is reporting via NY Times brain death this is sooo sad I love her as an actress so warm

beatlebaby4 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini33 View Post
    I'm waiting until the major networks report it, then I'll believe it.
    me too Gem. Me too.

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I'm sorry I was misinformed, it was reported quite a few places. Please accept my apology

death hag dee Guest
    Her sister is Joely Richardson from Nip/Tuck

Meli Guest
    I don't think there should be a thread about her death until she is dead. It's just not right.

I have to agree with you there!

Jack'sGirl Guest
    That's true. Jon-Erik Hexum was kept on life support for a few days so they could line up the organ donation, and he was flown from LA to San Francisco for the harvesting. Of course, that was 1984 and this is 2009, but still.

That could be what's going on here. Gosh, I hope not. She is such a beautiful, talented lady.

gemini33 Guest
    Wow, this is the most exciting FAD has been in a day for a long time. Too bad it's at Natasha Richardson's expense. I've always liked her. Loved her in the Parent Trap remake.

Meli Guest
    Natasha Richardson in critical condition - Celebrities- msnbc.com

I tend to believe a major network over TMZ and Perez Hilton

Grungegirl83 Guest
    I really do apologize

she is NOT dead. It has been reported as untrue. Read the thread on her in the Entertainment section. It explains all there.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/17/natasha-richardson-brain_n_175764.html

Huffington Post is reporting that TimeOut NY is reporting it and posted a screen shot of the page.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_175764.html

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nicki Guest
    Hey grunge you were just reporting what you saw on a news sight. No need for apologys......as yet it still could be true.

mel306 Guest
    Perez is backing down now too.

death hag dee Guest
    From Perez:

Time Out New York Grossly Wrong! Natasha Richardson Not Dead

Filed under: Media Minute > Sad Sad

According to multiple reports, actress Natasha Richardson is being airlifted to a new hospital and is still alive.
    Time Out New York is reporting, however, that the actress is "brain dead" and will not survive.

Jack'sGirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicki View Post
    Hey grunge you were just reporting what you saw on a news sight. No need for apologys......as yet it still could be true.
    I agree with Nicki. You just reported what you saw. You were on top of it, and you may have been right anyhow.

Which, in this case, I wish you were wrong.