Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christina Onassis

RaRaRamona Guest
    What a sad life. I need to look up the daughter

Starstruck Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by priceless View Post
    I always read that she hated her stepmother Jackie O. I wonder if that is true? If so, I wonder why?
    I remember reading a biography that when her father died and the were traveling in the limo ( Christina, Jackie and Ted ) behind the hearse that
    Ted and Jackie were being all crass about wills and money. I mean seriously behind the coffin on the day of the funeral, I imagine Christina was just shattered
    her father was all she had left. So anyway Christina told the driver to stop and she got out of the car and walked back to the car behind that had distant relatives of hers and got in with them.

Good one her that took a lot of courage and more or less put Ted and Jackie in their place.

Quote Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
    I remember reading a biography that when her father died and the were traveling in the limo ( Christina, Jackie and Ted ) behind the hearse that
    Ted and Jackie were being all crass about wills and money. I mean seriously behind the coffin on the day of the funeral, I imagine Christina was just shattered
    her father was all she had left. So anyway Christina told the driver to stop and she got out of the car and walked back to the car behind that had distant relatives of hers and got in with them.

Good one her that took a lot of courage and more or less put Ted and Jackie in their place.
    Wow....thank you! Never heard this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Casper, I love you so much baby boy... waking up with you in the house is a blessing every day! Thank you for filling our home and hearts with so much love, joy, laughter and ever so sweet Sammy smiles! We belong together! XOXOX

RaRaRamona Guest
    Has anyone read Nemesis? Is is pretty true or complete fiction?

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Has anyone read Nemesis? Is is pretty true or complete fiction?
    I am reading it now. I have heard it is awesome, but the first 2 or 3 chapters were kinda boring and hard to get through, I hope it gets better. So far it's not "bad", just kinda slow. Justa bunch of political BS, he hasn't met Jackie yet or really got into any details about his kids.
    My Posse's On Broadway

RaRaRamona Guest
    Didn't they know his life didn't really begin until he married Jackie?? WTH??

I loved reading about Christina and I have occasionally followed what Athina is up to.Last I read her husband had 2 children before they married and she has her hands full with the 2 step kids.They haven't had any of their own I don't think.She never looks that happy and is always in horsey outfits .I think last pic I saw she was starting to struggle with her weight the way her mother did.Christina's battle with the bulge was legendary and she was hooked on diet coke so much she had it shipped to wherever she was.
    I'd love to hear if anyone else has discovered more news on Athina.I was hoping she'd lead a happier life than her mum.
    Arty.

Quote Originally Posted by RaRaRamona View Post
    Didn't they know his life didn't really begin until he married Jackie?? WTH??
    LOL! He was a dirty old fawker!! Obsessed with Robert Kennedy...
    She is just now on that famous "yacht trip" with her sister while she was still married to Jack... I hope it starts to get good now.... =)
    My Posse's On Broadway

Quote Originally Posted by artymorty View Post
    I loved reading about Christina and I have occasionally followed what Athina is up to.Last I read her husband had 2 children before they married and she has her hands full with the 2 step kids.They haven't had any of their own I don't think.She never looks that happy and is always in horsey outfits .I think last pic I saw she was starting to struggle with her weight the way her mother did.Christina's battle with the bulge was legendary and she was hooked on diet coke so much she had it shipped to wherever she was.
    I'd love to hear if anyone else has discovered more news on Athina.I was hoping she'd lead a happier life than her mum.
    Arty.
    LOL - "horsey outfits" LOL!! I love it - I have always thought the same thing!! Lawd knows she had money for clothes!
    My Posse's On Broadway

Giada Guest
    As I recall Athina had a strained relationship with her father Thierry and didn't trust him.

And as to Aristotle he maintained an on and off again affair with his mistress Maria Callas after he wed Jackie, and dear Jackie was in the relationship for money.

There are no winners in this family, Athina's only contribution to living is riding horses ... .

Gotta give you all an update about Athina's life, as she lives in Brazil. Will do that tomorrow, but the juiciest part is that her husband's ex-wife went crazy and committed suicide by jumping from her balcony days after her boyfriend did the same. The curse lives!

BTW, i looked for this topic because when Christina died (I was little, but I remember), all newspapers had the picture of her in the coffin on the first page. I tried to Google it to no avail. Has anyone seen it?

i always thought christina committed suicide. i was young though and probably read it on a tabloid.

death pic:
    at 39:21 you can clearly see her in her coffin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQPLVDZ_HQ

Quote Originally Posted by viki View Post
    death pic:
    at 39:21 you can clearly see her in her coffin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIQPLVDZ_HQ
    Kewl - thanks for the coffin-shot info. Freaky coffin; fancy funeral. She seemed incredibly sad, a tragic figure. RIP.
    "We've had threads about guys fucking picnic tables, animals and dead bodies. Third boob ain't going to stop a damn thing." - cleanskull

Christina Onassis was the first Paris Hilton
    or Kim Kardashian.
    Carolyn(1958-2009) always in my heart.

Athina was in the paper very recently .Not much has changed .Still into horses , still got no kids with hubs, just looking after his 2.I hope she's happy .

Pat Bateman Guest
    Athina had a serious horse riding accident in November 2012 but has made a full recovery: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...mpetition.html

ladytinamarie Guest
    I remember those stories about her in the "rags" (my Grandmother bought every trashy paper; National Enquirer, Star, et al my Grandfather used to tease her about buying her rags and I read them too) she was in them seemingly every week from maybe the time Jackie married her Father until her own death. And those were mostly vicious articles, usually about her weight or how lonely she was. I loathed the man who was the Father of her Daughter. Have to admit though, he seems to have done one great job raising her and keeping her out of the spotlight. So kudos to him. :-)

My heart always went out to Christina, she seemed so very sad.
    Last edited by ladytinamarie; 07-13-2014 at 11:03 PM.

1karenhb Guest
    I felt the same way about Christina. All that money and I doubt she was really happy. Her brother was definitely her father's favorite.

endsleigh03 Guest
    Just looked up Christina, I don't remember seeing that pic of her in casket before.

Death Foto:

I also have a bunch of pictures from Scorpios. My family is Greek and while not a direct descendant, we do have relation. Aristo and my grandfather were close friends. My dad has some pretty amazing things.

As far as Athina goes, her husband was caught in bed f*cking another woman at their home in Florida. She divorced him. I don't believe they will get back together. Her former Stepdaughter's instagram seems to show her father with someone who is most definitely not Athina. Athina doesn't want much to do with Greece. Honestly, I believe she has some deep seeded issues, partly because of her father and partly unresolved, perhaps even unconscious, anger toward her mother for dying. She's very private, but I hope she is able to find happiness that so eluded Christina.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christina-Onassis-Death.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	54443  
    Last edited by sfcitygirl; 10-19-2017 at 07:19 PM.

That's so sad for Athina.After all the trust issues she must have , to find her husband being unfaithful like that is sick .She deserves someone so much better .

I hope she finds happiness, she is a very beautiful young woman. She deserves better.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	athina2.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	61.4 KB 
ID:	54445  
    Today you could be standing next to someone who is trying their best not to fall apart. So whatever you do today, do it with kindness.

25. 12-21-2017, 11:06 AM