Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 11 Year Old Charged w/ Killing Pregnant Woman

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrietd View Post
    One article I read said that the gun was specially designed for children. Well, thank God. We wouldn't children shooting people with guns meant for adults. Sheesh.

I can't believe what I've just read. THERE ARE GUNS YOU CAN BUY DESIGNED FOR KIDS??!!!! THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE, PLEASE TELL ME IT IS!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosa Moline View Post
    I can't believe what I've just read. THERE ARE GUNS YOU CAN BUY DESIGNED FOR KIDS??!!!! THIS HAS TO BE A JOKE, PLEASE TELL ME IT IS!!

They even sell them in pink with a cartoon grasshopper.

http://www.crickett.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I will be buried in a spring loaded casket filled with confetti, and a future archaeologist will have one awesome day at work."

Rosa Moline Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Miho View Post
    Little monster doesn't deserve that much. Let Bubby play with him and show that when you shoot your pregnant step mother there are consequences.
    With all due respect, I can't agree with this at all. The correct way to punish a seriously fucked up kid is to make sure he's raped in prison, so he's even more fucked up than before. That makes perfect sense, saying it's ok for an eleven year old boy to be sexually abused.

I agree with NOV. Unfortunately, incidents like this are going to become more commonplace - these kids are products of our sick society. I believe that in the majority of cases (although there are exceptions) that no child is born evil.

I can't for the life of me comprehend that a child had access to a firearm. I know that the UK is far from perfect (stabbings are becoming very commonplace amongst teenage boys) but I'm very grateful for our strict gun laws.

Please don't take that as a criticism of the US. It was not intended. As I said, we have plenty of problems too.

PS: Miho, I have no problem with you at all; it's just that I disagree with your earlier post.

I can't for the life of me comprehend that a child had access to a firearm. I know that the UK is far from perfect (stabbings are becoming very commonplace amongst teenage boys) but I'm very grateful for our strict gun laws.

I would rather have a child get stabbed in a fight then shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Here's the story from the Today show.
    He shot future stepmom and then went to school.
    This bothers me on sooo many levels.
    One of those interviewd thinks that the 11 year old did it because of jelousy and fears of being replaced. Well, shooting her clears up his problems, doesn't it?
    This is the first time he has been in trouble. all I can say is WOW.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/261848...99960#29363765
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

Pamebabby Guest
    Well, in my generation if someone flipped out and murdered, or hurt someone, it was cartoons and music that made us do it. Wonder what they will blame this on? This kid has something very wrong with him, and while he may not benifit from prison, at least lock him away, somewhere. For being 11, he has dead eyes and creeps me out. His age shouldn't even considered, as he obviously planned what he did, and knew what he was doing. I truly doubt he will get help he needs, the system in this state is just too fucked up. They will pass him around for a long time, and he'll come out, if he ever does, worse than before. JMO. Pam

Rosa Moline Guest
    You're right Pamme, I think prison would not be the answer for this boy - I know it's hard to believe considering his henious act, but he would be worse when he was released into society.

A psychiatric institution can only be fitting. For a very, very long time.

You're right Pamme, I think prison would not be the answer for this boy - I know it's hard to believe considering his henious act, but he would be worse when he was released into society.

A psychiatric institution can only be fitting. For a very, very long time.

Very sad, but totally true. Prison won't help this kid. It will only make him worse, but he still needs to be locked away receiving counseling in a place away from society.

His reaction to jealously is not only totally inappropriate, but IMHO shows the depth of this kids problems. Releasing him because he is 11 will only ensure more bodies in his wake.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Pamebabby View Post
    That happened very close to me- it's big news here. The boy will be charged as an adult. The lady was shot in the head with a shot-gun. I'd like to know how an 11 year old has access to a loaded shotgun. Totally fucked up, IMO.
    He received the shotgun for Christmas.

I read this morning that he wrapped it a blanket to cover what he had in his hands, and shot her through it. That's premeditated murder. He planned it.
    GOD IS NOT DEAD

Pamebabby Guest
    Oh, Jesus. I just can't fathom an 11 year old murdering anyone. My 2 Gransons have their own guns, but they went to classes to learn how to handle them, know what a gun can do, and they are not 11. One is 18, the other 15. They HUNT-animals, not humans. I still feel something was very wrong with this boy, either the way he was raised, or deep inside him. The system will pass him around, send him to foster homes, and he will grow more bitter as he goes along. Then if he ever does walk the streets, he will most likely do something else to hurt someone. There are too many agencys that all think they know what is best, unfortunately none of them do. CYS, Children and youth, Domestic courts, this kid will be put through barrels while the system thinks he's being treated. He won't stand a chance in hell of ever being a normal kid again.

Ruffian Guest
    I have to wonder where the bio-mother was. It seems that the only time a dad gets custody is when the mother is totally messed up. Clue #1 that this kid is in a messed up situation. He obviously has mental issues and I'm not so sure an 11 year old really has the capacity to think of long-term consequences. In a mentally ill person, they only think of stopping what is giving them pain.

The reason they want him tried as an adult is because the juvie system will only keep him until he's 21. If they determine that he's mentally ill, they can keep him far, far longer.....actually, for as long as they think he needs mental help. I would prefer to see this than seeing him losing his life in a sick prison system. He'll wind up killing himself once it dawns on him that he's lost everything. It's a sad story for everyone involved.

Pamebabby Guest
    You are so right.....

Jazbabee Guest
    I knew there was a lot more to this story ! The kid already had issues, and the father buys him a shotgun for Christmas ??? WTF ???? How stupid can you be ?? Maybe the father should be charged as an accessory...........

Rosa Moline Guest
    I stand firmly by my earlier statement that NO child should have access to a gun. End of.

Pregnant woman's mom: Boy, 11, made threats

By RAMIT PLUSHNICK-MASTI – 1 hour ago
    PITTSBURGH (AP) — An 11-year-old boy accused of killing his father's pregnant fiance had been threatening the woman for at least two months, the woman's mother said Tuesday.
    Debbie Houk said Jordan Brown often gave 26-year-old Kenzie Marie Houk a hard time, especially when his father wasn't around. Brown and his dad Christopher lived with Houk and her two small daughters in a farmhouse in the rural western Pennsylvania town of Wampum.
    "It's been at least two months that he's made the threats," Debbie Houk said, adding that Jordan "just bucked her (Kenzie) a lot when his Dad wasn't around."
    "Chris was good about it. He tried. He told him, 'Don't you ever disrespect her,'" Debbie Houk added.
    Jordan Brown was charged as an adult Saturday with killing Houk and her unborn baby boy the day before as she lay in her bed.
    Authorities believe the killing was premeditated. They say Brown came downstairs with two guns, but returned upstairs after Houk's 7-year-old daughter saw him; they believe he then hid the gun in a blanket and came back downstairs to Houk's bedroom and shot her in the back of the head.
    Later, the 7-year-old girl told police she saw the boy drop something on the ground from his pocket before they got on the bus. Police said they found a spent shotgun shell in the same spot.
    On Monday, Jason Kraner, Kenzie's brother-in-law, told several reporters the boy also told his son he wanted to kill Kenzie and her daughters.
    "Jordan had told (my son around Christmas) he was going to pop Kenzie in the head and pop both kids. We didn't believe it. ... We told Chris and Kenzie and they didn't believe it," Kraner said.
    A funeral for Houk and her baby boy, who was named Christopher after his father, was planned for Tuesday evening.
    The boy's attorney, Dennis Elisco, did not immediately return a telephone call seeking comment Tuesday. Elisco has said he had no indication the boy had a problem with Houk.
    Brown is being held at the Lawrence County Jail, in a cell isolated from the adult inmates. Elisco filed an emergency motion asking a judge to set bail so that the boy might be released to his father.
    A court hearing has been scheduled Monday for 9 a.m. on that request. Elisco contends the boy can qualify for bail because he is not a flight risk and cannot face the death penalty because of his age.
    Debbie Houk said Jordan, a hunter, knew a lot about guns and was a good shot. On Valentine's Day, he beat out many older and more experienced hunters at a turkey shoot.
    "I'll never cook that turkey. It's the same gun that killed my daughter," she said. "So he knew what a gun did. He knew the dangers of a gun."
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

EST
    SHENANGO TWP. — Kenzie Marie Houk loved her life.

She loved being a mother, a daughter, a sister and a friend.

She’d smile wide at strangers, and they wouldn’t be strangers for long.

“She was a ray of sunshine,” her father, Jack Houk, said during an impromptu press conference Monday at the family’s Shenango Township, Lawrence County, home.

“I just don’t understand,” said Debbie Houk, Kenzie’s mother.

“My baby,” she cried, her voice hoarse with the fresh wounds of anger and grief. “My baby’s dead and for no reason.”

Kenzie Houk, 26, and her unborn son died Friday after she was shot once in the back of the head in her New Beaver home. Her fiance’s son, 11-year-old Jordan Brown, is charged in the killing.

Kenzie’s family said the young woman was eager to blend her family with her fiance’s. She had two daughters, Jenessa, 7, and Adalynne, 4, and her fiance, Chris Brown, had Jordan. A new baby was on the way, due in about two weeks.

Kenzie opened her arms and her heart to Jordan Brown and tried hard to make it work, her parents said. Her family followed suit, and they treated him as one of their own.

But there were problems from the beginning, Kenzie’s family said.

Jealousy, they said. Jordan Brown was used to his father’s undivided attention before Kenzie and her daughters entered the picture. The boy had no relationship with his biological mother.

Jordan Brown once told a boy that he wanted to shoot Kenzie and her daughters, said Jason Kraner of New Castle, Kenzie’s brother-in-law.

Kraner relayed the information to Chris Brown and Kenzie, Kraner said.

They didn’t take it seriously. No one took it too seriously.

But on Friday morning, before he went to school, investigators allege Jordan Brown shot Kenzie with his shotgun. The gun, a blanket used to the cover the gun and a spent shell were found at the property. He’s charged as an adult and is being held in the Lawrence County Jail.

The Houks aren’t sympathetic.

“He planned it,” Debbie Houk said. “He knew the severity and the danger of guns.”

“That look on his face in his picture, that was him all the time,” said Jennifer Kraner, Kenzie’s sister. “He has this terminal stare. There’s no kid in him.”

For now, the family doesn’t want to dwell on the case against Jordan Brown. Rather, they want to celebrate Kenzie, remember her spirit and her smile.

Jack and Debbie Houk will raise Jenessa and Adalynne.

“My life has changed,” Jack Houk said. “Every time I kiss and hug those little girls I’ll see her. I’ll see Kenzie.”
    I told my lawyer he's better step it up or we would both end up on an episode of "SNAPPED"

gemini33 Guest
    That kid is just pure evil. Why didn't people take his threats seriously! I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the boy if he made threats against me. He also made threats against the 7 year old? First threat I'd pack my children up and left asap!

This case reminds me so much of Nathaniel Abraham (as far as age goes, if not exactly similar circumstances):

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...ETRO/901050399

Abraham, 22, was 11 years old when he shot and killed a man in Pontiac. Abraham was released at the age of 21 after serving a decade in juvenile rehabilitation for killing 18-year-old Ronnie Greene. Just 17 months later, Abraham was arrested with 254 Ecstasy pills in his car.
    There was a huge debate for years over his case and trial, as he was charged as an adult.
    "I don't want the bodies, just the pictures."
    --Castle

Lita Guest
    They better not give this kid bail! I'm sure the father is torn, on one hand this is your son, on the other hand he just killed the woman you were going to marry and your unborn son. Would you want him back in your house? The house where he murdered two people? I agree that this boy needs psychiatric help but in no way should he just be released without punishment.

radiojane Guest
    Some idiot psychologist was rambling on the radio this morning about how 'common' these feelings were in blended families, and that it 'doesn't make Jordan's pain any less or his situation any different just because he acted on it'.

Umm... big difference.... HE SHOT A PREGNANT WOMAN IN HER SLEEP!

Quote Originally Posted by Metal Mel View Post
    This case reminds me so much of Nathaniel Abraham (as far as age goes, if not exactly similar circumstances):

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll...ETRO/901050399

There was a huge debate for years over his case and trial, as he was charged as an adult.
    Talk about bringing back memories...I had forgotten about him...
    "Go to Heaven for the climate - Hell for the company" - Mark Twain

I didn't see where it's been posted before, but the boy was charged as an adult.
    The most dangerous woman of all is the one who refuses to rely on your sword to save her because she carries her own.

- R.H. Sin

Nvr_Sk_to_Tll Guest
    Good thing not all kids nowadays (in spite of what people seem to think) are this messed up. I guess some people are just born with coping skills, and this lad wasn't one of them.
    Just waiting around to see what more will come out of this, if anything.

cachluv Guest
    11 Year Old Jordan Brown Charged as Adult in Shooting Death of Dad’s Pregnant Girlfriend (Kenzie Marie Houk) in Western PA

11 year old Jordan Brown will be charged as an adult:
    Under Pennsylvania law, anyone over the age of 10 accused of murder or homicide is charged as an adult. If convicted, the boy faces a maximum sentence of life in prison, Bongivengo said.

11 year old Jordan Anthony Brown being charged as an Adult

11 year old Jordan Brown is being charged as an adult in the shooting death of 26 year old Kenzie Marie Houk in in New Beaver, PA. Kenzie Marie Houk was the 8 month pregnant fiance of Jordan Brown’s father. According to reports, Brown used a shotgun to kill Kenzie Marie Houk who was found in a bedroom of her western Pennsylvania farmhouse. Jordan Brown was charged with criminal homicide and criminal homicide of an unborn child.
    Jordan Brown was charged Saturday as an adult in the shooting death of 26-year-old Kenzie Marie Houk, who was 8 months pregnant, Lawrence County District Attorney John Bongivengo said at a news conference.
    Houk’s family and friends, who gathered at her parents’ house Saturday night, told The Associated Press that Houk had experienced problems with the boy in the past.
    “There was an issue with jealousy. He told my son stuff,” said Houk’s brother-in-law, Jason Kraner, 34. “He actually told my son that he wanted to do that to her.”

Kenzie Marie Houk

Houk’s 4 year old daughter found her in her bed Friday and alerted landscapers working near the home that her mother was dead, who then called authorities.

The fifth-grader, 11 year old Jordan Anthony Brown was picked up from school Friday by Pennsylvania State Police. As reported in the Washington Post, Joran Brown got on the bus and headed to school on Friday as if it was just like any other day. Except for the fact that prior to boarding the bus, Brown had murdered his father’s pregnant fiance. Jordan Brown when first questioned by police initially told police that there was a black truck on the farm property and tried to implicate the man who feeds the cows in the crime. However, there were too many inconsistencies in the 11 year old’s story and re-interview of Houk’s 7 year old daughter implicated the boy in the killing.
    “She didn’t actually eyewitness the shooting. She saw him with what she believed to be a shotgun and heard a loud bang,” Bongivengo said. The gun was found in a “location we believe to be in the defendant’s bedroom.”
    Brown was arraigned and was being held in the Lawrence County Jail, with a preliminary hearing scheduled for Thursday.
    “An 11-year-old kid _ what would give him the motive to shoot someone?” said Houk’s father, Jack Houk. “Maybe he was just jealous of my daughter and the baby and thought he would be overpowered.”
    Jordan Brown is in the Lawrence County Jail, sequestered from other inmates because of his age. Which begs the question how will he be imprioned as an adult in general population because of his age?

Jordan’s father, Christopher Brown, told police that the Harrington & Richardson shotgun police suspect as the murder weapon belonged to his son, who used it the previous Saturday, Feb. 14, to win a turkey shoot, according to an affidavit filed by state police to support the criminal charges.

Brown and Houk lived together in a farmhouse on Wampum-New Galilee Road in New Beaver. The gun was found in an upstairs bedroom where Jordan spent the night, the affidavit stated.

The shooting occurred just minutes after Houk told Jordan and her 7-year-old daughter to get ready for school, according to the police affidavit.

http://www.jordanbrowntrust.org/

Little monster doesn't deserve that much. Let Bubby play with him and show that when you shoot your pregnant step mother there are consequences.

Agreed

This brings to mind too many similar cases. We protest the relatively lenient treatment given to the boy killers of little Jamie Bulger and wonder why the repellent Mary Bell was not only freed but allowed to start her own family.

We are boggled that one of two teen-aged girls who viciously bludgeoned the other girl's mother managed to hide her ID to become a best-selling murder mystery novelist, while the other, though living far more obscurely, was a teacher at a riding school.

We become agitated every time one of the Manson family killers comes up for parole, and we applauded when one actually died in prison of her fatal cancer. One of their victims was Sharon Marie Tate, who was the same age and around the same very late stage of her pregnancy (with a boy, also) as Kenzie Marie Houk, making their murders in effect, double homicides for the price of one.

Yet there are some who would prefer to eventually let this unpleasant soiciopathic boy go, after a few years of incarceration in a youth facility with some (probably ineffective) counselling and a HS diploma? Explain to me exactly in which regard, that what he did (with malice aforethought, it would appear) was different from Bulger's killers, Ms. Bell, Parker & Hulme, and the Mansons? I don't mean the method, but morally.

Not objecting to a normal 11-year-old having access to a gun--- farm people and country people generally are trained to use them from very early ages. On ANIMALS, hopefully for the essential purposes of protecting the livestock and property, and providing food.
    Last edited by Linnie; 03-15-2010 at 04:08 PM.

BooMom Guest
    Oy, Linnie, you just made my brain explode.

Roaming Tigress Guest
    Jeez To say this is disturbing, would be an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
    This brings to mind too many similar cases. We protest the relatively lenient treatment given to the boy killers of little Jamie Bulger and wonder why the repellent Mary Bell was not only freed but allowed to start her own family.

We are boggled that one of two teen-aged girls who viciously bludgeoned the other girl's mother managed to hide her ID to become a best-selling murder mystery novelist, while the other, though living far more obscurely, was a teacher at a riding school.

We become agitated every time one of the Manson family killers comes up for parole, and we applauded when one actually died in prison of her fatal cancer. One of their victims was Sharon Marie Tate, who was the same age and around the same very late stage of her pregnancy (with a boy, also) as Kenzie Marie Houk, making their murders in effect, double homicides for the price of one.

Yet there are some who would prefer to eventually let this unpleasant soiciopathic boy go, after a few years of incarceration in a youth facility with some (probably ineffective) counselling and a HS diploma? Explain to me exactly in which regard, that what he did (with malice aforethought, it would appear) was different from Bulger's killers, Ms. Bell, Parker & Hulme, and the Mansons? I don't mean the method, but morally.

Not objecting to a normal 11-year-old having access to a gun--- farm people and country people generally are trained to use them from very early ages. On ANIMALS, hopefully for the essential purposes of protecting the livestock and property, and providing food.

Sadly the only thing this "child" will take away from his sentence is how to be a better criminal. He should be locked up for life.

fultondyke Guest
    Thank God the little fucker didn't kill the little girls (the article above says that he had told someone he was going to kill Kenzie and her daughters). This little bastard is not now, nor will he ever be , "normal"--regardless of whether he is placed in juvenile detention, a sanitarium, or prison. He is a sociopath, now and forever and he should never be free. It turns my stomach to think of people like the murderers of James Bulder walking free, with new names and the protection of the crown (IR one of them is a father now....). I also agree with the sentiments stated above, that his father deserves to be throttled for giving an 11 year-old a gun in the first place. He is an idiot!
    Last edited by fultondyke; 03-15-2010 at 06:24 PM. Reason: misspelling

Nelliebean Guest
    I heard about this on the radio the other day.

The kid excelled at turkey shoot competitions actually beating some adults.

His half brother was going to be named after his father.

The little shit was sure jealous!

Quote Originally Posted by BooMom View Post
    Oy, Linnie, you just made my brain explode.
    I'm sorry. Perhaps there is a mathematical formula for all these parallels and similarities--- but there are unfortunately so many examples to choose from!
    Bottom line, the boy was not right and will never be right, and it's a terrible waste all around. There is obviously no question of execution for this, even when he turns 21--- unless, God forbid, he is released, or escapes, and commits another murder.
    So we can only hope that he remains locked up for life and even manages to find some useful life purpose in that setting--- and does not escape, either.
    The naivete of those who argue that Jordan can be "cured" or taught to live with others--- why take a chance?
    Last edited by Linnie; 03-16-2010 at 06:05 PM.

"Blame the ex-boyfriend."
    I think if that was a real possibility, it would have been done by now?
    I guess the father has to stick up for the son now.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...81-504083.html

NEW CASTLE, Pa. (CBS/AP) A boy who was 11-years-old when he allegedly murdered his father's pregnant fiancee with a shotgun has a "very limited" likelihood of being rehabilitated through the juvenile court system, a psychiatrist hired by state prosecutors said.
    A judge will now weigh that in deciding whether Jordan Brown, now 12, will be tried as an adult or have his case moved to juvenile court.

The 12-year-old faces up to life in prison if he's convicted of the Feb. 20, 2009 murder of 26-year-old Kenzie Houk and her nearly full-term son as she lay in bed in their New Galilee farmhouse. If the case is moved to juvenile court, the longest Brown could remain incarcerated or on probation would be about nine years - just until he's 21-years-old.
    Under Pensylvania law, in order to move the case Brown's attorneys must prove he would be more "amenable" to rehabilitation in the juvenile system.
    Dr. John O'Brien, hired by state prosecutors, said Brown's "amenability to rehabilitation, in my opinion, is very limited." Brown was jealous of the son of his father's girlfriend before Houk, O'Brien said. And Brown may have resented plans to make him move out of his room to make space for the son Houk was expecting, O'Brien said.
    Deborah Houk, the victim's mother, rejected jealousy as a motive, saying after the hearing that Brown was simply "evil." "He's not admitting it but, if he did, it would be a lot easier on everybody," her husband, Jack Houk, said.
    But Brown's attorneys disagree. A defense expert who testified in January said Brown was a "low risk" for future violent behavior, but didn't consider the criminal allegations in reaching that conclusion.
    After the hearing, defense attorney David Acker repeated allegations recently raised by Brown's family that Houk has an ex-boyfriend who threatened her and supposedly "confessed" to friends at a party that he killed her. Brown's family contends police botched the case, overlooked other suspects, and wrongly charged the boy.
    His father, Christopher, told Good Morning America earlier this week that his son is innocent and is "too young" to appreciate the magnitude of the case. He refused comment as he left the courtroom.
    Lawrence County Judge Dominick Motto gave both sides a week to submit written arguments. Motto must rule within 20 days, otherwise Brown will remain in adult court by default.

What a horribe mess. That father making excuses for his son. If he had of listened to the warnings maybe his girfriend and unborn son would be alive today.
    That boy does not belong out in society again ever. Blame it on what you want, but we the people need to be protected from psychos like him reguardless of the age!

Mammy Guest
    Anyone remember this demon spawn? It has now been decided that he will be tried as a juvenile. In all likelihood, he will rejoin society in less than ten years. Doesn't that just give you the warm fuzzies?

http://www.ncnewsonline.com/current/...juvenile-court

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    Anyone remember this demon spawn? It has now been decided that he will be tried as a juvenile. In all likelihood, he will rejoin society in less than ten years. Doesn't that just give you the warm fuzzies?
    http://www.ncnewsonline.com/current/...juvenile-court
    “ 'Amnesty International does not believe children should be treated as adults or face the possibility of life imprisonment without parole,' Acker explained."
    Wonder how they'd feel if he murdered their child as she slept.

I just re-read this thread and I'm absolutely revolted that he'll be out when he's 21. In free society.
    Heaven help the next person he's jealous of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

majcm Guest
    No comment from the poor girl's mother....I bet the deceased two little girls are freaking out (now only 7 & 10) if this monster is let out in "dad's" custody. I wouldn't doubt they would feel they have to leave town....this evil kid threatening the two girls also. I can just see their reaction to hearing he might be out soon. That kid has two of the most evil eyes I've ever seen!

OMyStarz Guest
    Couldn't/didn't they test him for gun powder residue?

Quote Originally Posted by OMyStarz View Post
    Couldn't/didn't they test him for gun powder residue?
    They know the kid did it. There is no doubt. The controversy with this case is whether or not they were going to coddle the little bastard. He needs to be taken out back and shot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They know the kid did it. There is no doubt. The controversy with this case is whether or not they were going to coddle the little bastard. He needs to be taken out back and shot.
    yet instead, he gets an education and let out at age 21. it's nausea-inducing.
    too much worrying about what is best for the murderer and not enough worrying about innocent people. again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Finnegan View Post
    yet instead, he gets an education and let out at age 21. it's nausea-inducing.
    too much worrying about what is best for the murderer and not enough worrying about innocent people. again.
    Because he is a child and doesn't know any better. *eye roll*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mammy Guest
    I realize that he was only eleven when he committed the crime, but only keeping him until he is 21 is not nearly enough punishment for what he did. I don't think youthful offenders should get away with such horrible crimes just because they were a kid at the time. Just look at Mitchell Johnson who was one of the school shooters at Jonesboro, Arkansas when he was thirteen. He was released when he was 21 and has been in constant trouble since then with drugs, theft, fradulent use of a credit card, and other things. Also Lionel Tate who got a sentence reduction and was back in trouble in no time. The justice system apparently doesn't realize that kids can be sociopaths. Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, and hundreds more evil bastards were all kids at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammy View Post
    I realize that he was only eleven when he committed the crime, but only keeping him until he is 21 is not nearly enough punishment for what he did. I don't think youthful offenders should get away with such horrible crimes just because they were a kid at the time. Just look at Mitchell Johnson who was one of the school shooters at Jonesboro, Arkansas when he was thirteen. He was released when he was 21 and has been in constant trouble since then with drugs, theft, fradulent use of a credit card, and other things. Also Lionel Tate who got a sentence reduction and was back in trouble in no time. The justice system apparently doesn't realize that kids can be sociopaths. Ted Bundy, John Wayne Gacy, Charles Manson, and hundreds more evil bastards were all kids at one time.
    Most serial killers start with small animals not humans. The kid is obviously a remorseless sociopath that got a head start on Bundy and Gacy. The kid needs an education of course - a vocational education in pressing liscence plates cuz thats what he should be doing behind bars for the remainder of his life.
    A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.

I was a reporter covering the Nathaniel Abraham trial in Michigan several years back. He was tried as an adult, but the sentencing judge sent him to a juvenile facility. He had waited outside a convienence store, then shot and killed an 18 year old man just to see what it would be like to kill someone. He was treated and given the opportunity to get out, but there were issues in the juvenile facility, including at one point that he had impregnated an employee of the facility. After eventually being released, he was quickly re-arrested on drug charges, and is now in prison...this time an adult jail. He is about 25 now I think.

Mammy Guest
    Isn't Nathaniel Abraham the one who was defended by Geoffrey Fieger who tried to make him look like this innocent little misunderstood lamb who never intended to hurt anyone? I know that Josh Phillips was sentenced to LWOP for killing Maddie Rae Clifton in Florida when he was fourteen years old. The murder occured in 1998 and he is still in there like he should be.

Yes, he is the one who was represented by Feiger. Here are a couple of pics of him. First one, he is testifying at his murder trial. His feet didnt touch the ground in the witness chair. The second is the day of his release in his infamous "thug" suit. He is currently serving time in an adult facility, after being arrested with a trunkload of pills in his hometown of Pontiac.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nathaniel-Abraham-on-trial-at-11.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	7.8 KB 
ID:	40814   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nathaniel-abraham.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	11.1 KB 
ID:	40815  

Mammy Guest
    He really thinks he's the shit all dressed up like a pimp, huh? So, he murders someone, is given some leniency that he didn't deserve just because he was a kid, then decides to be a drug dealer after he is released? He should have realized how lucky he was to not be in prison for the rest of his life and try to make something of himself. Prison must not be too bad or he wouldn't have been commiting crimes that he knew could send him back there. That's just sickening.

49. 12-22-2011, 08:15 PM

Mammy Guest
    There is no doubt that the boy committed the crime. His dad was already at work when it happened. This boy had his own youth gun and he was an excellent shot who even won contests for his gun skills. The oldest little girl heard the shot but didn't realize exactly what had happened and she and Jordan went to catch the school bus. On the way to the bus stop, she saw him let a spent shell casing fall out of the cuff of the jacket he was wearing because he had hidden it there after the shooting. That is proof that he knew what he did was wrong and didn't want to get caught so he tried to dispose of the evidence. He had threatened to kill Kenzie many times before he actually did it. I'm surprised he didn't shoot her daughters, too.

just put his ass to sleep
    you wouldn't let a rabid dog run free
    fuck this bullshit about he's a child
    I'd do it while I whispered in his nasty ass ear